featherly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by featherly »

Valentino wrote:
lemontree wrote:gosh, I'm gonna send her some fashion modelling photos so she can learn a new pose!
and the boots don't fit at all, they look so cheap, especially if you pair them with a high quality cardigan that is not oversized...
Ireland's Next Flop Model posing aside, why the hell does she think that outfit should be featured? :? She looks like an insert ad in a geriatric gardening magazine.
Seems like she can't understand the weather app on her phone. It clearly isn't raining. I wouldn't wear rain boots unless it was pouring, snowing or I was going to the pumpkin patch. :|
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote: Ireland's Next Flop Model posing aside, why the hell does she think that outfit should be featured? :? She looks like an insert ad in a geriatric gardening magazine.
Bwahahaha, she does indeed. And she calls that a peplum, WTH? Where is this a peplum? Leave it to her to take a distinctive trend and wash it down to nothing.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
chocolatelove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chocolatelove »

featherly wrote:
Valentino wrote:
lemontree wrote:gosh, I'm gonna send her some fashion modelling photos so she can learn a new pose!
and the boots don't fit at all, they look so cheap, especially if you pair them with a high quality cardigan that is not oversized...
Ireland's Next Flop Model posing aside, why the hell does she think that outfit should be featured? :? She looks like an insert ad in a geriatric gardening magazine.
Seems like she can't understand the weather app on her phone. It clearly isn't raining. I wouldn't wear rain boots unless it was pouring, snowing or I was going to the pumpkin patch. :|
the colour of her head doesn't match her hands
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

chocolatelove wrote:
featherly wrote:
Valentino wrote:Ireland's Next Flop Model posing aside, why the hell does she think that outfit should be featured? :? She looks like an insert ad in a geriatric gardening magazine.
To be fair, most people's hands don't match their face shade which is why people (not including Anna because that woman makes herself look orange 24/7) match foundation to their face by testing it on their jaw. Like my hands are still as white as they were when I was a kid but my face isn't as pale anymore.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

that whole relationship speech in the car!
every time he talks about their relationship he reverts back to when he first seen her at the bar, this was over 5 years ago! Is there nothing else he can think of in the last 5 years? He's just making out his love for Anna is some magical fairytale..... but he just comes across as being shallow and desperate. He didn't even know her yet claims he will bag her and spend his life with her. Obviously there is love at first sight but only if the relationship stands the test of time....theirs hasn't! She clearly isn't interested in him, care for him or stand him. Jonathan there is only so long you can live a lie, same goes for you Anna.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

flipflop wrote:that whole relationship speech in the car!
every time he talks about their relationship he reverts back to when he first seen her at the bar, this was over 5 years ago! Is there nothing else he can think of in the last 5 years? He's just making out his love for Anna is some magical fairytale..... but he just comes across as being shallow and desperate. He didn't even know her yet claims he will bag her and spend his life with her. Obviously there is love at first sight but only if the relationship stands the test of time....theirs hasn't! She clearly isn't interested in him, care for him or stand him. Jonathan there is only so long you can live a lie, same goes for you Anna.
it does sound more like "I've seen her at the bar and I had to have her. whatever it takes" and that's probably what happened. I don't think anna found him attractive in the slightest.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

just sounds like he's bragging....how romantic!
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Reading all of the comments on the vlog makes me laugh. I've been with my husband for 20 yrs and do not have the need to spend 24/7 with him. He is still my best friend, but i can function without him.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:Reading all of the comments on the vlog makes me laugh. I've been with my husband for 20 yrs and do not have the need to spend 24/7 with him. He is still my best friend, but i can function without him.
I have to say I really enjoy days without my boyfriend... because when I was little I was alone (mom working all day) all the time or with my friends. I'd "suffocate" if I had to be around someone - even my boyfriend - 24 hours, 7 days a week (except for vacation etc.)
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

geekinthepink wrote:
CraftyLady wrote:Reading all of the comments on the vlog makes me laugh. I've been with my husband for 20 yrs and do not have the need to spend 24/7 with him. He is still my best friend, but i can function without him.
I have to say I really enjoy days without my boyfriend... because when I was little I was alone (mom working all day) all the time or with my friends. I'd "suffocate" if I had to be around someone - even my boyfriend - 24 hours, 7 days a week (except for vacation etc.)

It was so pathetic when he was saying how he was saying "I'll just cancel it.. I'll just cancel the appointment" because they don't want to leave each other?? I don't know.. I've never heard Anna say how she misses him when he's gone or mention anything about him when she's been shopping without him or he's gone off somewhere ( not that he goes much farther from her than the gas station). I think it's just him that can't be without her but my how the tables have turned if thats the case.. * remembering the old OLD vlog of Anna saying her boyfriend is a jerk because he went to hang out with his friends and didn't invite her * :D
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

I dont know what dog Anna is holding but I noticed the dogs seemed like they get jelous when one of them is getting attention. The one she is pretty much holding in the head lock is trying to get away from her and also snaps back to bite one of the other dogs! Pretty scary :?

dolliedays
Informer
Informer

As it should be :) The more I think about it.. she probably hasn't really gone anywhere by herself in years :? That's weird to me.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:I dont know what dog Anna is holding but I noticed the dogs seemed like they get jelous when one of them is getting attention. The one she is pretty much holding in the head lock is trying to get away from her and also snaps back to bite one of the other dogs! Pretty scary :?

hell yeah, that was scary. these dogs are beasts. always snarling and growling. you can see their teeth quite a lot. which is really scary to me.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
dolliedays wrote:I dont know what dog Anna is holding but I noticed the dogs seemed like they get jelous when one of them is getting attention. The one she is pretty much holding in the head lock is trying to get away from her and also snaps back to bite one of the other dogs! Pretty scary :?

hell yeah, that was scary. these dogs are beasts. always snarling and growling. you can see their teeth quite a lot. which is really scary to me.
Big YES! I can see a future where the dogs are NOT gonna be there 1 way or another it's going to come down to that. it's not the animals faults of course but those idiots refuse to get them a trainer-- it's a nasty mess just waiting to happen it's inevitable........ :(
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Honestly even if they do hire a trainer, I don't see that working. You really need consistency to properly train a dog and I see them only doing it right when the trainer is doing the real work and not bothering when the trainer isn't around the dogs and now that they're getting out of the puppy stage it's going to be even harder to break their training. I think it's easier to train them young than to fix bad training.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:Honestly even if they do hire a trainer, I don't see that working. You really need consistency to properly train a dog and I see them only doing it right when the trainer is doing the real work and not bothering when the trainer isn't around the dogs and now that they're getting out of the puppy stage it's going to be even harder to break their training. I think it's easier to train them young than to fix bad training.
I do think they could cope with only albi and sina. that's manageable even with a baby. because let's face it: they have nothing to do ever. except for anna vacuuming every single day and doing laundry and blahblah. at least that's what they show to their audience.
but nobody - and I mean seriously nobody - could properly take care of six untrained dogs.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:Honestly even if they do hire a trainer, I don't see that working. You really need consistency to properly train a dog and I see them only doing it right when the trainer is doing the real work and not bothering when the trainer isn't around the dogs and now that they're getting out of the puppy stage it's going to be even harder to break their training. I think it's easier to train them young than to fix bad training.
I do think they could cope with only albi and sina. that's manageable even with a baby. because let's face it: they have nothing to do ever. except for anna vacuuming every single day and doing laundry and blahblah. at least that's what they show to their audience.
but nobody - and I mean seriously nobody - could properly take care of six untrained dogs.
I Totally agree just was hopeful wishing about the trainer! :D A's fault for being a selfish animal hoarder and J's for just going along with it even though he really doesn't want all those puppies basically cause they aren't cute anymore....
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
I Totally agree just was hopeful wishing about the trainer! :D A's fault for being a selfish animal hoarder and J's for just going along with it even though he really doesn't want all those puppies basically cause they aren't cute anymore....
it's funny how they always talk talk talk about getting a cleaner or a dog walker (couldn't erica earn a little pocket money by doing it? she did it a few times, if I remember correctly) and nothing eeever happens. that's probably one of most annoying things about them: so much talking and it all goes down the drain eventually. shitheads. both of them
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

featherly wrote:
chocolatelove wrote:
featherly wrote:
To be fair, most people's hands don't match their face shade which is why people (not including Anna because that woman makes herself look orange 24/7) match foundation to their face by testing it on their jaw. Like my hands are still as white as they were when I was a kid but my face isn't as pale anymore.
If you really want a true shade match, the neck is the best place to try the foundation. :love2:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luna nova wrote:
featherly wrote:
chocolatelove wrote:
If you really want a true shade match, the neck is the best place to try the foundation. :love2:
every makeup person tried out the foundation on my jaw or cheek. and there were two very true matches among the foundations I bought because of that.

the chanel person put it on my neck, the lighting in there was good. I went home and after a few days of using it, I realized it looked completely to pink. I'm still furious. that was so freaking expensive.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”