T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Wow look who is out of bed today! What a miracle!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Salamisammich »

CrankyPants wrote:
Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:54 am
CrankyPants wrote:It's called orthorexia. One of my dearest friends in the world has this...and she is 57 years old and as thin as Tiffany and her body is literally shutting down. Her doctors have told her family she won't live to see age 60 if this continues.

But T.Celery (whoever posted this first...thanks!) is again, too mentally ill to see herself clearly and Chris to too much of a Yes Man to stand up to her. That's not love, that's fear.
I agree I think she has this also because if she’s not on a special diet (gluten free, vegan, no dairy, etc.) then she’s not happy. She moves from one special diet to the next but the gluten free diet is her constant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going gluten free is what started my friend down this path. First she cut out gluten, then soy, then red meat, then sugar, then dairy, then fat. Then she was doing to a completely plant based diet, but very limited in what she would eat - claiming all fruit had too much sugar, and things like avocados had too much fat --- and no grains. This woman that used to compete in Ironwoman triathlons 3 times a year is a walking skeleton. It's breaking my heart.
Awe I’m very sorry to hear that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Her next hash tag will be #bodygoalsimsoskinnyyouguys
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

The minimalist who was cutting back on spending bought a new 300$ stroller.. just for ella. Or will this be a "gender neutral" stroller because the boys love cheetah print too?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Hi Trashy! ✋

Glad to see you read here and took our advice to get your kids out and get some fresh air. Or was this just to take a photo opportunity to post your $300 stroller on Instagram?? SO relatable!!!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

She's built like my 10 year old daughter. Except my daughter isn't sickly looking like that but seriously Trashy looks and dresses like a tween girl. My 10 year wears less pink too. She outgrew the all pink phase when she was like 4.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Wow she feels human again and is at a park when just last night she said she could barely fold laundry laying in bed...and no, I do not think Ella is cute, not a little. They are so weird.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

A heartfelt shoutout to whomever had the comedic genius in them to coin T.celery. (Sorry, there is so much comedy gold on this thread thats why I love it so) and I can’t keep up with who said what!) Anywho, I literally laugh out loud whenever I see it and I would like you to have all the awards🥇 🥈 🥉 😂😂😂
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Gossipgurl wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:04 am I saw a story she posted the other day and they were watching their own yt videos on their tv.... lol they are OBSESSED with themselves
She is OBSESSED with the leggings she bought, too. So minimal.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:12 am Hi Trashy! ✋

Glad to see you read here and took our advice to get your kids out and get some fresh air. Or was this just to take a photo opportunity to post your $300 stroller on Instagram?? SO relatable!!!
Do you know how much organic produce she could have bought for that? :lol:
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Also, does anyone else think she simultaneously posts on Instagram and then reads here? Yesterday she deleted some of her stories after we called bs. A few weeks back she was recounting the timeline of ttc/getting pregnant with each kid and she kept talking in circles contradicting herself - people were calling her out on here saying what she was saying was different from her posts on Babycenter. Next thing you know, those stories were deleted. I’m telling you, she is on that phone all day and night I couldn’t even imagine. No wonder she looks like death.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

palmtreemomma wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:13 pm Also, does anyone else think she simultaneously posts on Instagram and then reads here? Yesterday she deleted some of her stories after we called bs. A few weeks back she was recounting the timeline of ttc/getting pregnant with each kid and she kept talking in circles contradicting herself - people were calling her out on here saying what she was saying was different from her posts on Babycenter. Next thing you know, those stories were deleted. I’m telling you, she is on that phone all day and night I couldn’t even imagine. No wonder she looks like death.
Yes I think shes just making herself sick by starving and staring at her phone for 24 hours a day. It's a true addiction. It's pretty messed up that her husband doesnt care enough to put his foot down and speak up. They would literally do anything to not have to go work a real job again... that's all this comes down to.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

It twas I who came up with Tcelery.
I still think I could have done better. lol
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Just getting around to watching her decorate with me. She wanted to be an art teacher?? Her chalkboard always looks like a 6 year old drew it and her handwriting is horrible. Her decor is so bad too, not just her Valentine's, but her everyday too. She has nothing in her walls either. Is that what she meant by wanting to be a minimalist
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Annnnnnnnd she’s back in bed feeling nauseous after a day of being outside walking, talking photos, posting stories and a pic along with swipe ups. Yep, she’s faking it for attention and I can’t stand her. Literally the worst.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momma2three wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:24 pm Annnnnnnnd she’s back in bed feeling nauseous after a day of being outside walking, talking photos, posting stories and a pic along with swipe ups. Yep, she’s faking it for attention and I can’t stand her. Literally the worst.
I'm just so jealous of her life, I can't even stand it! I want to give her all the credit.
#momgoals #pretendingtobeproductivetbeastonmademedoit
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:54 pm It twas I who came up with Tcelery.
I love it. But there is always room for more nicknames! T.titty t.beast t.celery

How did she come up with the name beauty and the beastons? Has she ever said? I never understood it, is she trying to be clever or is she insinuating she is beauty and Chris is the beast?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 pm
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:54 pm It twas I who came up with Tcelery.
I love it. But there is always room for more nicknames! T.titty t.beast t.celery

How did she come up with the name beauty and the beastons? Has she ever said? I never understood it, is she trying to be clever or is she insinuating she is beauty and Chris is the beast?
Good question. My theory was also looking for a name that
would be searched a lot you know parents for their kids-Beauty and the Beast. People would accidentally run into her channel while looking for something else. As you said his name etc.. is true to.
My fav is Tbag bcz lately she’s lookin like an old bag.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:12 pm
RealityBites wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:12 am Hi Trashy! ✋

Do you know how much organic produce she could have bought for that? :lol:
Like 4 bags of organic celery!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re- her chalkbosrd/decor

It's laughable that she thinks people copy her and don't give credit. She is the imitator, but in the worst way. Often people imitating improve the original product, it's never the case with her.

---

Was having a look at her Insta profileS today.

Her link tree shows where she gets her tampons. Anyone buying tampons per her recommendation? Hah!

Has anyone checked out her blog? Can someone post screenshots of it?

I see this "We Started a Podcast!

January 20, 2019

YOU GUYS! We started a podcast! We hope you love it and we can’t wait to do more!"

Another venture she was too lazy to follow through, like kickass, being a minimalist, eat at home more, cell phone prison.

And a weird blog post about letting her kid eat cheese all day.

Look at her stories. That amount of supplements is not normal, advisable or healthy.

I hate how she labels "her" recipes as affordable yet she is bragging hey I spend more on groceries than you!

How is she not humiliated? I wish I knew if she confided anything in anyone, I'm hoping someone will tell all.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”