T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:51 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 pm
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:54 pm It twas I who came up with Tcelery.
I still think I could have done better. lol
I love it. But there is always room for more nicknames! T.titty t.beast t.celery

How did she come up with the name beauty and the beastons? Has she ever said? I never understood it, is she trying to be clever or is she insinuating she is beauty and Chris is the beast?
Good question. My theory was also looking for a name that
would be searched a lot you know parents for their kids-Beauty and the Beast. People would accidentally run into her channel while looking for something else. As you said his name etc.. is true to.
My fav is Tbag bcz lately she’s lookin like an old bag.
An old knock off bag. I forgot what brand of bag she had a fake one of lol. I just googled designer bags and found out there is an "oroton Ella tote". She should buy it for Ella!

Also on that video calling her a scam it said she had a baby shower for Ella? Wow, how low is she?
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

Geeze Tiff if your that sick chris should rush you to the hospital and get you admitted asap
Oh that's right the dr found NOTHING wrong with you!!!!!
She is such a LIAR
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Okay so again we have confusion with what age she
wants everyone. You paint El la’s nails, get her a make
up and boudoir set?, nine foot dollhouse, long gold
necklace, clothes that fit two sizes too big, ballet
classes, and ThEn.....a stroller? 😂🤣
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Lolaharper wrote:
Chevy0427 wrote:
nl_s wrote: I have it too. It’s a chronic lifelong disorder. Nothing will heal it. It can get better for a bit but it’s always going to be there. She just doesn’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have multiple severe auto immune diseases and have to be on chemo for them. I think this is another reason I get SO pissed when she plays up being sick. Yes- Hashimotos sucks and I’m sorry for everyone that has it. But come on T.beastly....get over yourself.

Hashimotos is definitely not the worst disease out there. It sucks for sure but the way she acts you’d think she had cancer. She should thank her lucky stars she’s not dealing with worse. I have friends who have lupus and Crohn’s and have had major flares that have resulted in weeks in the hospital and infusions and more.

I also have antiphospholipid syndrome and the last time I was pregnant, I had to give myself over 240 shots in my stomach. Next pregnancy it’ll be around 500. Hashimotos honestly is a walk in the park compared to most autoimmune disorders like crohns, lupus, etc. Yes you’re exhausted if your levels are off but otherwise you don’t even notice.

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Anddddd she’s entering full on conspiracy theory territory. This might be it. This might be the point I cannot even hate follow her anymore.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Ah yes Mrs Celery Queen. The Illuminati half time show... what’s next flat earth, lizard people, chemtrails, vaccines cause autism? She is either on drugs or dumber then a pile of rocks.

charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

She just referred to herself as an empath on her stories. 😂 She is literally the most self absorbed person ever.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Woahhh wrote:Anddddd she’s entering full on conspiracy theory territory. This might be it. This might be the point I cannot even hate follow her anymore.
I unsubscribed from both of their channels. I'm all for being natural and using the least harsh products possible, but she's gone off the deep end.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:26 pm Ah yes Mrs Celery Queen. The Illuminati half time show... what’s next flat earth, lizard people, chemtrails, vaccines cause autism? She is either on drugs or dumber then a pile of rocks.

Well she's definitely not on drugs prescribed by an actual doctor. Anyone in her area see if she got one of those "flat earth" or "let's stop pretending we went to the moon" bumper stickers?

I vote lizard people. She would sell them oils to deal with their scaly skin.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I forgot to ask, why is she posing in front of a toilet with a smirk on her face on her recent Instagram photo? You can literally see a toilet behind her, is this what she considers to be "hot"?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I just.....can't.....even. She keeps getting wackier by the day. Shrimp if you are lurking here then smack the damn phone out of your wife's hands! Hide that laptop! Your wife has gone off the deep end. WTF.

Its like a train wreck and I can't look away. Holy shit.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

We should all make some fake Instagram profiles and write Shrimp and tell him to get his wife some help. Shits getting disturbing.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

Love it girl! Comedy gold lol and as others have mentioned, T.titty, T.bags, T.Beast etc are pretty freaking hilarious as well.

What in the actual eff is happening on her stories right now? Nothing is making sense...someones’s instagram page, then talking about how she is the least controversial person ever, then onto the superbowl 1/2 time show and human trafficking to how much of an empath she is? What do these posts of have in common?? Cray.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:50 pm I forgot to ask, why is she posing in front of a toilet with a smirk on her face on her recent Instagram photo? You can literally see a toilet behind her, is this what she considers to be "hot"?
The smirk is because someone forgot to flush her where
she belongs.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

palmtreemomma wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:03 pm
Love it girl! Comedy gold lol and as others have mentioned, T.titty, T.bags, T.Beast etc are pretty freaking hilarious as well.

What in the actual eff is happening on her stories right now? Nothing is making sense...someones’s instagram page, then talking about how she is the least controversial person ever, then onto the superbowl 1/2 time show and human trafficking to how much of an empath she is? What do these posts of have in common?? Cray.
I guess not enough people are tagging her on their chicken dinners today.

Why is she pretending to care about children when she can't take care of the 3 she has already.

She takes to stories every time a thought pops into her head. Has anyone heard of this vasseur person? She scored huge views on a pregnancy after infertility video. I bet Tiffani has already came up with ways to try and latch on quicker than Ella latches on to her breasts.

#ditlofajuicingweirdo
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

IcedCoffee wrote:I forgot to ask, why is she posing in front of a toilet with a smirk on her face on her recent Instagram photo? You can literally see a toilet behind her, is this what she considers to be "hot"?
She’s proud of the celery juice shit she just took that’s why ImageImageImageImage

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chevy0427 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:15 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:I forgot to ask, why is she posing in front of a toilet with a smirk on her face on her recent Instagram photo? You can literally see a toilet behind her, is this what she considers to be "hot"?
She’s proud of the celery juice shit she just took that’s why ImageImageImageImage

Celery juice topped with whip sends Tiffani on a toilet trip complete with pic.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Screenshot_20200204-132249_Instagram.jpg
How can she tell the difference, when was the last time she wasn't claiming to be ill? What's making you sick Tiffani, is it Mrs Meyers, food poisoning, Disney World, trafficking, fresh air? Are you allergic to the sun too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

who is she to talk about sex trafficking etc. when she posts a million videos and pics of her kids on the daily! You are part of the damn issue all because you found an easy way to make money and not go to work! Even YouTube is trying to get your kids offline and protect their privacy more than you and shrimp

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wrote this to Shrimp and posted it to all the Beaston accounts. I know I'll be blocked but it's out there now.

Chris, your wife is going off the deep end man. She looks horrible, sick and scary thin. Her face has aged so much. She's starving herself and posting crazy stuff. The oils, celery juice, "minimalist" that buys everything, it's all very bizarre. Aren't you tired of being the kids main caretaker while she lays in bed all day? This is what you quit your job for, to be her personal slave? You need to snatch that phone and laptop out of her hand, she's like a train wreck and we all can't look away. She is getting nuttier by the day. Not relatable to anyone anymore. Your wife needs to eat a steak and get off social media. You shouldn't even entertain having a kid with someone that can't take care of the 3 you have now and with how mentally and physically sick your wife is. Stop enabling her crazy behavior and get her some much needed mental help!!!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”