T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by RealityBites »

And as expected the idiots blocked me right away. Probably laying in bed with their phones both in hand. Phone jail huh? Losers. Oh well. I spoke my mind.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

And as expected the idiots blocked me right away. Probably laying in bed with their phones both in hand. Phone jail huh? Losers. Oh well. I spoke my mind.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Ok I know I unfollowed her on IG but I had to check in after seeing y’all talk about her stories. All I can say is...HAHAHAHA. This satanic super bowl thing just proves that her tiny little mind believes literally whatever it sees. It can’t decipher the difference between truth and fiction.

She comes across a post that the halftime show was satanic? She immediately feels “disturbed” because she thinks it’s real. She happens upon the medical medium and hears that celery juice has cluster salts that remove toxins from her body? Huh, must be true, time to spend $8/day on celery!!!

Hopefully next she “comes across” a post about how looking at cheetah print too much can make you blind. Or how dressing like a 12 year old is bad for your kidneys.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:30 pm who is she to talk about sex trafficking etc. when she posts a million videos and pics of her kids on the daily! You are part of the damn issue all because you found an easy way to make money and not go to work! Even YouTube is trying to get your kids offline and protect their privacy more than you and shrimp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Excellent point!👏
All she and Shrimp do is pimp their kids out.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Are we allowed to post links to other sites?
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

wtf is wrong with this lunatic, can she not focus her camera properly?? watching the valentine’s day clean and decorate with me snooze fest and she’s got the knife block in focus and she’s all blurry. she can’t even film these terrible vlogs properly anymore. i can barely stand to even hate watch or snark watch.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

What is she going on about the super bowl halftime show? It was satanic? Rofl, what a goddamn nutbag! She’s getting more loony every day.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:06 pm wtf is wrong with this lunatic, can she not focus her camera properly?? watching the valentine’s day clean and decorate with me snooze fest and she’s got the knife block in focus and she’s all blurry. she can’t even film these terrible vlogs properly anymore. i can barely stand to even hate watch or snark watch.
Her editing is awful, too. It's all so lazy and half assed
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

"When deciding whether or not your channel or video is made for kids, you should consider various factors, including:

Subject matter of the video (e.g. educational content for preschoolers).Whether children are your intended or actual audience for the video.Whether the video includes child actors or models.Whether the video includes characters, celebrities, or toys that appeal to children, including animated characters or cartoon figures.Whether the language of the video is intended for children to understand.Whether the video includes activities that appeal to children, such as play-acting, simple songs or games, or early education.Whether the video includes songs, stories, or poems for children.Any other information you may have to help determine your video’s audience, like empirical evidence of the video’s audience.Whether the content is advertised to children. "

#coppaiscoming
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I just got home and saw the IG tonight and popped over here to see what was going on?

She's an empathy now?

She's non-controversial?

Well....I suppose there isn't any controversy becasuse we all agree she's mentally ill and needs help, fast.
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

IcedCoffee wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:51 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:42 pm I love it. But there is always room for more nicknames! T.titty t.beast t.celery

How did she come up with the name beauty and the beastons? Has she ever said? I never understood it, is she trying to be clever or is she insinuating she is beauty and Chris is the beast?
Good question. My theory was also looking for a name that
would be searched a lot you know parents for their kids-Beauty and the Beast. People would accidentally run into her channel while looking for something else. As you said his name etc.. is true to.
My fav is Tbag bcz lately she’s lookin like an old bag.
An old knock off bag. I forgot what brand of bag she had a fake one of lol. I just googled designer bags and found out there is an "oroton Ella tote". She should buy it for Ella!

Also on that video calling her a scam it said she had a baby shower for Ella? Wow, how low is she?

Is there a link to this scam video?

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

NLB wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:33 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:51 pm
Good question. My theory was also looking for a name that
would be searched a lot you know parents for their kids-Beauty and the Beast. People would accidentally run into her channel while looking for something else. As you said his name etc.. is true to.
My fav is Tbag bcz lately she’s lookin like an old bag.
An old knock off bag. I forgot what brand of bag she had a fake one of lol. I just googled designer bags and found out there is an "oroton Ella tote". She should buy it for Ella!

Also on that video calling her a scam it said she had a baby shower for Ella? Wow, how low is she?

Is there a link to this scam video?

It's called "Dear Tiffani Beaston, your a scam" (using the incorrect spelling of you're, as the grammar police have pointed out repeatedly in the comments) and uploaded by I WILL EXPOSE YOU
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

She looked healthier back in November at least.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

IcedCoffee wrote:I forgot to ask, why is she posing in front of a toilet with a smirk on her face on her recent Instagram photo? You can literally see a toilet behind her, is this what she considers to be "hot"?
An open toilet at that. I can’t stand when people leave their toilets open. So gross

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Those supplements she posted are things people take in the winter for the common COLD, which she has. Yet she will make this out to be some horrible illness. Where are the supplements to help with the exorcism of the ghosts from mono and strep past?!?!

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

The Illuminati 😂 Beyonce is claimed to be a member of that, whom Tiff is constantly tagging in her videos of precious EL-LA. She’s so fucking dumb and gullible it’s sad. Pick a lane, seriously! you’re crazy as fuck and so uneducated it’s embarrassing. YOU PIMP OUT YOUR KIDS FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR, YOU FUCKING WACK JOB. YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ACTIVELY CHOOSE EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. to show your kids online, have public profiles, share every square inch of your house, when you’re home when youre not. Please stop acting like you give a fuck about other children when you don’t even care about safety and well being of the ones you have.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

she’s completely gone off the deep end with that sex trafficking nonsense. wtf. it’s like she reads one thing and it sets her off on some nonsensical tangent. she reacts to literally everything. she’s totally lost her mind, her sense and her perspective. not that the other yt moms are much better, but they must be looking at her and laughing. one minute she’s getting on her soapbox to raise awareness for random causes, next she’s scolding the haters. she’s all over the place and it’s coming across as really really insane. bri and myka must be having a field day with this 😂😂 chris needs to step in and physically restrain her from making any more social media posts. it’s gone way too far.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Just a happy Tuesday reminder in the next week she will be trying to conceive another child to pimp out.🥳Hooray!!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

She reminds me of this so called friend that I just cut out of my life. This woman served chili in a church for a local relay cancer event recently and then changed her job on Facebook as the team captain of the fundraiser when it's someone else that has been running it for years and this lady simply served chili along with 30 other people.

She also sells all of these failed MLM companies like pampered chef etc and collects friends on Facebook that she barely knows just to pester them to death to buy off of her and contribute to her many charities that she's not even running. We were only "friends" because our kids have been and they aren't anymore so hallelujah for getting rid of a wackadoo like that!

Sorry for the long rant but she reminds me of Trashy with her schemes, scams and craziness. Maybe that's another reason I can't stand Trashy!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”