Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Cerie44
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:08 pm She says she likes the concrete floors, but then goes on to ask about hardwood flooring... says she’s gonna get a quote. She’s gonna shit her pants once she gets that quote Image a 700k project house Image this has got to be her dumbest purchase to date. I don’t think she can top this one... for the record I don’t think this house is a fixer upper at all! But why buy a house for that much that you want to change things to? If I was spending that much money the house would be perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly this! She’s such a hypocrite, she couldn’t even keep up the act for an entire weekend. It’s going to be hilarious when she gets that quote because she 100% cannot afford to tear out the fugly concrete and put down real wood floors and if she does the cheapo way of laying some laminate down on top of the poop concrete, it’s going to elevate her stupid hair bun even closer to her low ceilings!!

I can’t wait for her to come back and tell everyone how much she loves concrete floors.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

It seems like she is just scrambling to appease all of her followers questions that are apparently flooding her DM's. If she planned to paint & redo the floors they would have 100% stayed in the rental a bit longer & had it done. Or at least have everything moved into that big ass barn and lived sparingly until it was done. Did they even deep clean those thick carpets in the rooms before they moved in? Gross! Now Nick is busy building two huge Princess beds right on top of it....They are definitely showing their lack of maturity & experience right now. Super impatient!
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

Salamisammich wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:08 pm She says she likes the concrete floors, but then goes on to ask about hardwood flooring... says she’s gonna get a quote. She’s gonna shit her pants once she gets that quote Image a 700k project house Image this has got to be her dumbest purchase to date. I don’t think she can top this one... for the record I don’t think this house is a fixer upper at all! But why buy a house for that much that you want to change things to? If I was spending that much money the house would be perfect

Exactly! And she walked in the kitchen during the empty house tour and declared she was replacing the range. That thing is already an upgrade. Hands down nicer than any stove I've ever owned.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Courtneyshayne wrote:It seems like she is just scrambling to appease all of her followers questions that are apparently flooding her DM's. If she planned to paint & redo the floors they would have 100% stayed in the rental a bit longer & had it done. Or at least have everything moved into that big ass barn and lived sparingly until it was done. Did they even deep clean those thick carpets in the rooms before they moved in? Gross! Now Nick is busy building two huge Princess beds right on top of it....They are definitely showing their lack of maturity & experience right now. Super impatient!
Yes this was not thought out at all. I would of ripped the rugs out,painted the walls and do the floors and replace that bathroom dresser sink type thing. She got a lot on her PLATE.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

The numbers don’t lie. The original asking price was 680. They added on land and the price became 700k. Instead of paying the 20k difference, they had to take a secondary mortgage from the owners. Painting + flooring is way more than 20k. If they didn’t have 20k to cover the difference between asking and selling price, why would anyone think she could afford renovations? She’s not inexperienced or impatient... they simply don’t have the money.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

She going to crack never mind the concrete. This is alot of stress on top of 3 under 3. Yikes.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Those beds are mini versions of hers. I really thought she would do something different with the girls bedrooms since she originally showed a princess carriage for Skyla.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Cerie44 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:48 pm The numbers don’t lie. The original asking price was 680. They added on land and the price became 700k. Instead of paying the 20k difference, they had to take a secondary mortgage from the owners. Painting + flooring is way more than 20k. If they didn’t have 20k to cover the difference between asking and selling price, why would anyone think she could afford renovations? She’s not inexperienced or impatient... they simply don’t have the money.

The VA loan only covers so much. It could also be why they settled for a home where the seller helped them out.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:57 pm
Cerie44 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:48 pm The numbers don’t lie. The original asking price was 680. They added on land and the price became 700k. Instead of paying the 20k difference, they had to take a secondary mortgage from the owners. Painting + flooring is way more than 20k. If they didn’t have 20k to cover the difference between asking and selling price, why would anyone think she could afford renovations? She’s not inexperienced or impatient... they simply don’t have the money.

The VA loan only covers so much. It could also be why they settled for a home where the seller helped them out. Oh forgot I'm a stan, my bad.
Lol I definitely know you’re not a Stan. I think people expected them to put the other 200k down. Aaryn certainly acts like they have that kind of money, but her recent decisions are definitely suggesting they live on a lot of credit. I think she’s going to change her mind and keep the floors and only paint. Or have Nick DIY part of one or the other. Putting vinyl plank flooring down themselves isn’t that hard if their floors are level.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:57 pm

The VA loan only covers so much. It could also be why they settled for a home where the seller helped them out. Oh forgot I'm a stan, my bad.
So you’re saying instead of paying 20k, it’s a smarter financial decision to take out another mortgage? Just because a VA loan covers a certain amount doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to contribute cash. It just means you can’t borrow more than a certain amount. I could take out a VA loan for 20 dollars on a million dollar house if I had 999980 dollars of my own.

What exactly is wrong with what I said? She doesn’t have 20k cash, therefore she can’t afford painters and a new hardwood floor.

The fact that you can’t even concede that they had to take out a second mortgage because they couldn’t afford the difference does seem like the kind of illogical leap a Stan would make but hey, you said it, not me. Plus we all know you’re sweet on Nick so I’m sure you’ll come back with something about what a great hard working amazing guy he is that doesn’t at all change the point of what I said.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

You don't rip out concrete floors. You floor over it. Most likely that is the concrete slab the house was built on...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I think her mom will pay for something to be done right
away the floors or something. They will say if anything it
was a house warming gift from her. They will do that one
project she pays for and nothing else because they can’t
afford to. They will have to SAVE money and work up to it.
They do not understand all the frivolous spending could have
paid for everything talked about that needs work right now.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Yeah I'm so sweet on Nick. News to me.

Considering I've been against him giving into Aaryn on the navigator which is just one example. But yes so sweet on him just because I've complimented him that he's a hard worker and have respect that he served
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

Are two full size beds going to fit in that room? Or is Adeline going to get the “peasant twin” size? She should have just done bunk beds to have more floor space

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by chloe6124 »

I may be stupid because I don’t know anything about concrete floors. But why would she have to tear it out. Don’t they just basically stain the concrete foundation. You would think that flooring can just be laid over it. I didn’t look close enough to see if it was uneven and bumpy. Wouldn’t it be smooth.

Last edited by chloe6124 on Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:21 pm Yeah I'm so sweet on Nick. News to me.

Considering I've been against him giving into Aaryn on the navigator which is just one example. But yes so sweet on him just because I've complimented him that he's a hard worker and have respect that he served
Lol yes he’s a hard worker and he’s former enlisted. Sorry, where in that does it change the fact that they didn’t have 20k in cash to avoid taking out a second mortgage?
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Cerie44 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:21 pm Yeah I'm so sweet on Nick. News to me.

Lol yes he’s a hard worker and he’s former enlisted. Sorry, where in that does it change the fact that they didn’t have 20k in cash to avoid taking out a second mortgage?

Maybe because they put a lot down on the VA loan. Just because a VA loan can have 0 down doesn’t mean you should.

Cornbread
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cornbread »

She gushed about how much she loved those floors and now she's talking about covering them up?! I find that surprising.

Her attempt at saying the concrete floors are supposed to crack, it's all good means she realizes people aren't fawning over her new mcranch the way she was hoping they would. She seems pretty insecure about the whole thing, between that and the reference to not fitting into the cookie cutter mold.

Can't have it both ways, sweetie. You can't be the glamorous rich housewife that everyone envies and the middle of nowhere country bumpkin yehaw girl.

And HELL YES to someone who said the drive to target would probably be more like 45 minutes. I don't know where the hell others have been pulling info, but miles IN AUSTIN TRAFFIC are not normal miles. You can take your google estimates and double them a lot of times. It's going to take her forever to go back and forth across town.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:27 pm I may be stupid because I don’t know anything about concrete floors. But why would she have to tear it out. Don’t they just basically stain the concrete foundation. You would think that flooring can just be laid over it. I didn’t look close enough to see if it was uneven and bumpy. Wouldn’t it be smooth.

The flooring would go over what's already there. I would assume that same concrete is what's under the carpet as well.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote:Are two full size beds going to fit in that room? Or is Adeline going to get the “peasant twin” size? She should have just done bunk beds to have more floor space

She should of put twin beds.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”