T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by yeahsureok »

What she’s actually wondering is ... how much did those cages cost and what would my swipe up commission be. The locked bedroom doors won’t hold those boys in for long, Tiff!
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by luxe0780 »

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:06 am Just a happy Tuesday reminder in the next week she will be trying to conceive another child to pimp out.🥳Hooray!!
🤮🤮🤮

she seriously has zero sex appeal the way she looks. how chris can get a boner, never mind give her a poke, is beyond me. i hope her reproductive system has shut down and she can’t fall pregnant. there’s no way her body is healthy enough to grow another human right now.

she really needs to up her caloric intake, a nursing mom has a higher dietary needs for more calories, never mind one that’s also ttc. she’s fucking bananas to be starving herself like this whilst also breastfeeding, her bones must be brittle by now as her body leeches what it needs to continue producing milk. to grow a baby on top of that whilst only being fed celery juice, she’s going to keel over and die. she’s already a skeleton, any more tolls on her body will just ruin her. i wonder how much milk she’s still producing, surely her production would be impacted by this starving she’s doing to herself?!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:17 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:I forgot to ask, why is she posing in front of a toilet with a smirk on her face on her recent Instagram photo? You can literally see a toilet behind her, is this what she considers to be "hot"?
An open toilet at that. I can’t stand when people leave their toilets open. So gross

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RIGHT!! Serious pet peeve of mine. Plus she uses oil to clean it?

And who wants to sit on the toilet and watch themselves in the mirror, just how vain is she?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:26 pm Those supplements she posted are things people take in the winter for the common COLD, which she has. Yet she will make this out to be some horrible illness. Where are the supplements to help with the exorcism of the ghosts from mono and strep past?!?!

A COMMON cold? Heaven forbid, not our Tiffani. It has to be a huge deal, no one else can possibly imagine how much she is suffering. She is such a warrior, managing to get through every single day

She should start selling vitamins. She hasn't met her February quota for pyramid schemes yet.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:06 am Just a happy Tuesday reminder in the next week she will be trying to conceive another child to pimp out.🥳Hooray!!
Think of the dry humping tik toks that someone shared here, but with her looking like an actual skeleton. Maybe her and Chris bonded over fetishes. She has a breastfeeding fetish and he wants to do a chick that could be an extra on The Walking Dead.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chris's stories are all full of Ella, too. Ella and baby shark. More Ella and baby shark. Ella stealing coffee haha so cute right let's let our baby drink COFFEE out of a GLASS MUG. She's 17 months, no way will she drop and shatter that glass everywhere. She's got this! Still needs a pacifier but she can play with glass.

And why on earth is their house always so messy? There is always random laundry and other crap around. The kids are usually at daycare or locked in their rooms, so it must be them making all the mess.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:25 am Chris's stories are all full of Ella, too. Ella and baby shark. More Ella and baby shark. Ella stealing coffee haha so cute right let's let our baby drink COFFEE out of a GLASS MUG. She's 17 months, no way will she drop and shatter that glass everywhere. She's got this! Still needs a pacifier but she can play with glass.

And why on earth is their house always so messy? There is always random laundry and other crap around. The kids are usually at daycare or locked in their rooms, so it must be them making all the mess.
Didn’t the negligent Beastons just leave coffee around that Ella spilled all over their new rug? Luckily it was cold (or so they said) but even after that THEY'RE STILL LETTING HER PLAY WITH IT?!?!? That should have been a wake up call like “phew, we got lucky there, it was cold” Those two really are certain kind of special. And their house is messy because she doesn’t actually clean. She wipes surfaces and then just probably moves the junk from room to room so it’s not in view. Once she turns the camera off she tells Chris to do it and if he doesn’t do it, it doesn’t get done.That’s my guess.

Tanner will be tall enough soon (or maybe not if he takes after dad). I’m sure that all he will be good for to them. Peasant boy cleaning up after the family.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

You guys had me DYING with all the comments 😂😂😂😂

But the best one that I read is Tiff claiming to be an empath 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I nearly fell over reading that. I won't even go there.

She is becoming more and more crazier every day.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I believe she is an empath .. but solely for attention. I dont believe she ACTUALLY cares about other people.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

AryaStark wrote:Just a happy Tuesday reminder in the next week she will be trying to conceive another child to pimp out.ImageHooray!!
She had said she was “too unhealthy” to try this month but that next month when she gets knocked up it’ll be a december baby! Image

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

So she says no vlog today and has tags #mentalhealthday #lazyday. She reminds me of Love Meg. I have NEVER seen women whos husbands stay home and do nothing else except take care of the kids but yet these women need so many bed days and mental health days ...like WTF
Shes literally been in bed for days...again WTF
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I understand that Hashimotos is an autoimmune disorder. Is it an overactive immune system causing the problem?

If so...why is she taking Echinacea?

My sister with Lupus was told NEVER to take anything that strengthens the immune system like that because it makes lupus worse. My brother in law that had a kidney transplant was told the same thing -- don't take immune boosting herbs because it messes with the anti-rejection drugs.

So, I remember a couple of you lovely ladies also deal with Hashimotos….what's up with supplements?
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Well here we go. They are going to FAMFEST USA for Family Content Creators later this year in Orange County, CA.

That will be a Shit Show...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:58 am I understand that Hashimotos is an autoimmune disorder. Is it an overactive immune system causing the problem?

My sister with Lupus was told NEVER to take anything that strengthens the immune system like that because it makes lupus worse. My brother in law that had a kidney transplant was told the same thing -- don't take immune boosting herbs because it messes with the anti-rejection drugs.

So, I remember a couple of you lovely ladies also deal with Hashimotos….what's up with supplements?
I don’t personally think she had hashimotos. I think she has hypothyroidism and claims she has hashimotos because there are a bunch of YouTube mom’s who also claim to have hashimotos. It’s an excuse to cut out gluten and other foods for many of these moms. Could I be wrong? Yes I could be but between Myka stauffer, Tiffani and a handful of others - they are on specific diets to try and help manage or cure it. I think it’s pretty obvious Tiffani has an eating disorder so I wouldn’t put it past her to embellish her thyroid is so she can be on a gluten free diet.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

guess il throw this up since its deleted already on insta 😄 funny how you cant take the heat and just answer questions. You piece of fugly trash. Mental health day my ass.... more like a day to figure out your fucked up lies. btw Trashi... you never were a true nurse ... youre too lazy to be one. keep reading here... you know its the truth 🙂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

#lazyday, #lazylife... #dayoff, #unemployed same difference. 🙄

I’m sorry but when you’re posting 2, 20 minute videos a week and doing the absolute bare minimum worth of editing (prob 40 minutes worth, IF THAT) you should NOT call that a job. 🙄 filming yourself putting your groceries away, or sharing your “amazon favorites” isn’t fucking work. Stealing people’s recipies (and not even taking the time to make/try them first) and claiming them as “yours” is about as low as you can go in that line of work. We all know what happens someone “copies” her. So please don’t act like youtube is your job. Your job is scamming people/companies and pimping out those kids so you can pay your bills. You and your husband are DISGUSTING and just because you CAN have kids, doesn’t mean you should. Just because you can make a buck being absolute scum bags... doesn’t mean you should.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

CrankyPants wrote:I understand that Hashimotos is an autoimmune disorder. Is it an overactive immune system causing the problem?

I am recently diagnosed with hashimotos. It’s Image an autoimmune disorder. Your immune system attacks your thyroid. It’s not a thyroid problem. A good majority of people who have hypothyroidism actually do have hashimotos. It’s just not found out until your thyroid is so out of whack. You have to have blood work to see if you have the antibodies for hashimotos. Most people with the disorder see an endocrinologist regularly. I live at my endos office and get blood work every 6 weeks right now. The chances of having other autoimmune disorders with it are high. So all this stuff she is doing makes zero sense. There isn’t anything you can do as it’s autoimmune. Maybe she is just hypo or hyperthyroidism at times and lying about the hashimotos. Idk who knows with her.

Also they do suggest going gluten free because it could cause inflammation but at this time my endocrinologist doesn’t think I need to just yet. I just think she’s a big fat liar for attention. Yes I am tired and have gained weight and lost a lot of hair but she takes it to the next level.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolaharper wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 am
CrankyPants wrote:I understand that Hashimotos is an autoimmune disorder. Is it an overactive immune system causing the problem?

I am recently diagnosed with hashimotos. It’s Image an autoimmune disorder. Your immune system attacks your thyroid. It’s not a thyroid problem. A good majority of people who have hypothyroidism actually do have hashimotos. It’s just not found out until your thyroid is so out of whack. You have to have blood work to see if you have the antibodies for hashimotos. Most people with the disorder see an endocrinologist regularly. I live at my endos office and get blood work every 6 weeks right now. The chances of having other autoimmune disorders with it are high. So all this stuff she is doing makes zero sense. There isn’t anything you can do as it’s autoimmune. Maybe she is just hypo or hyperthyroidism at times and lying about the hashimotos. Idk who knows with her.

Also they do suggest going gluten free because it could cause inflammation but at this time my endocrinologist doesn’t think I need to just yet. I just think she’s a big fat liar for attention. Yes I am tired and have gained weight and lost a lot of hair but she takes it to the next level.

I think it says a lot when you tell people you’re having a surgery, get people worked up and concerned and come out and say you had your damn tooth pulled. She exaggerates eeeeeeeeeeeeverything and you’re right, it comes down to receiving attention for doing so.

I’m wondering if they're going to come out and pretend she had a miscarriage or something and that’s why she felt so awful. I just really don’t trust them... something is going to come from this 10 day unexplainable “sickness”....
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Lolaharper wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:08 am

I have hypo but don’t have hashimotos. I still don’t think she has hashimotos. I think it’s made up imo. I think it’s her way of limiting gluten.. just my opinion
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Also to answer your question you should NOT take echinacea. It should not be taken when you have hashimotos or any autoimmune disorder as it can cause new onset autoimmune conditions. I messaged my endos office to ask lollll so yes she’s an IDIOT. She’s full of shit. She does NOT have hashimotos. I’d put money on it. She probably has self diagnosed her hashimotos instead of being tested.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”