Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

karlalala
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by karlalala »

They really must be broke if they bought the girls beds from Target. All their crbs have been from Restoration Hardware so these target beds are a big downgrade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DariaSnark
Talker
Talker

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by DariaSnark »

anxietyqueen wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote:It seems like she is just scrambling to appease all of her followers questions that are apparently flooding her DM's. If she planned to paint & redo the floors they would have 100% stayed in the rental a bit longer & had it done. Or at least have everything moved into that big ass barn and lived sparingly until it was done. Did they even deep clean those thick carpets in the rooms before they moved in? Gross! Now Nick is busy building two huge Princess beds right on top of it....They are definitely showing their lack of maturity & experience right now. Super impatient!
They moved in 2 days after closing, there’s no way that place was properly cleaned Image. Why wouldn’t you have a cleaning company deep clean it first before it’s full of boxes?

It’s possible the previous owners had the place cleaned when they moved out so I give them a pass on that.

I’m just picturing the sad face as she reads her DMs. It must truly suck to drop $700K on your “dream home” only to have people flood you with messages implying that the place looks like crap and asking what do you plan on doing to fix it. Image

Overall, I actually don’t think it’s bad. However, there are definitely things I don’t care for, like those kitchen cabinets, or the lack of light, although I think white walls would probably help to alleviate that by giving the illusion of light. The floors are just meh to me; not really my taste but I don’t hate them either.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I grew up on land, my parents are business owners and my father is also farmer. They currently do not have any animals, just crop farming.
We grew up on well water.
Didn't have satellite t.v. until I was about 16.
Didnt have wifi internet until I was about 24.
Not because we couldn't afford it, but because it wasn't a priority or it wasn't available.
Neighbors are few and far in between.
Closest major grocery store is 30 minutes away, there is a small market in town.
The closest Starbucks and Target is 45 minutes away.
Closest Chick-fil-a is 1 hour away, any other fast food is 30 minutes away.
I had the BEST childhood, seriously the BEST.

Nick wanted land, and privacy and that's what he got.
Aaryn doesnt know what she wants, she copies whatever is popular at the time...so who cares about her contradictions.
Skyla, Adeline, and Reese will hopefully be raised less materialisticly then they have this far, and hopefully will get to live a healthy, active, life out in the country.
Since there isn't any fast food nearby, hopefully their mother will spend her days cooking then real, whole foods.
Maybe Nick will build then a little chicken coup and they can get chicks.
They have so much to learn and experience living in the country.
The kids are who won in this situation.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Cerie44 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:18 pm
crestsanicode wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:06 pm
Cerie44 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:28 pm

Lol yes he’s a hard worker and he’s former enlisted. Sorry, where in that does it change the fact that they didn’t have 20k in cash to avoid taking out a second mortgage?
There’s a miscommunication going on. They didn’t take out a 20k second mortgage. The VA mortgage was for 510k so the second mortgage is for the other 190k, not 20k. And they put some amount of cash down (according to records). I still think they lack cash though. They probably had to put 3.5% down for the 190k to get a FHA loan or the land was a land loan which I thinkkk has a 10-20% down requirement and an up to a 20 year payment term.

Edited wording
I’m not trying to say they borrowed any specific amount of money. Just that they could not afford the difference between the original asking price and the final selling price without taking on a secondary loan. At the very LEAST, that amount is 20k... But then people started jumping down my throat and mindlessly defending Aryan by bringing up her VA loan. None of which actually disproves my original point but you can’t reason with the unreasonable so shrug 🤷‍♀️
You just seemed very stuck on “they had to get a 2nd loan for 20k!!”

The VA loan is only for 510k so they would always need a 2nd mortgage. We have no idea how much of the 190k remaining on the price is in the 2nd loan. But saying they only needed a 2nd mortgage for 20k that means you think they paid 170k cash. Which I very much doubt you meant since you’re entire point is how cashless they are. You don’t need to argue, we all misunderstand things.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Well she already talked shit about the well water and ordered filters and a tank so I guess we can start by crossing that off the list of things that can humble and enrich the girls’ new farm lives.
Also the no internet and no tv thing. Her walkthrough the other night showed the girls’ iPads all charging up and getting ready for a new day of being the primary parent. Real question is how long before RAW gets her very own iPad. Is there a milestone for babies being able to hold and operate their own tablet mom?
Call me cynical but I don’t think this move will improve any of their lives at all. I can’t imagine Nick having a grand old time on the Land while Aryan is seething and miserable that they weren’t able to get a nicer house. She seems like the kind of person who would drag everyone else down with her.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
Cerie44 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:57 pm
The VA loan only covers so much. It could also be why they settled for a home where the seller helped them out. Oh forgot I'm a stan, my bad.
So you’re saying instead of paying 20k, it’s a smarter financial decision to take out another mortgage? Just because a VA loan covers a certain amount doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to contribute cash. It just means you can’t borrow more than a certain amount. I could take out a VA loan for 20 dollars on a million dollar house if I had 999980 dollars of my own.

What exactly is wrong with what I said? She doesn’t have 20k cash, therefore she can’t afford painters and a new hardwood floor.

The fact that you can’t even concede that they had to take out a second mortgage because they couldn’t afford the difference does seem like the kind of illogical leap a Stan would make but hey, you said it, not me. Plus we all know you’re sweet on Nick so I’m sure you’ll come back with something about what a great hard working amazing guy he is that doesn’t at all change the point of what I said.
You’re slowly morphing into Serendipity Susan with the way you get worked up when someone disagrees or says something positive about Aaryn. It’s just a gossip forum, it’s ok.

You guys know that YaYa will save the day and pay for new floors.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Cerie44 wrote:Sis needs to start shilling those oils harder if she wants to afford her renovations. So many new selling points! YL oils will cover up the smell of cow and horseshit 20 feet away from your house!! Take a deep sniff of your YL roller while chugging champagne in your brick bathtub and enter a relaxing state of hallucination where you actually live in a house you like! Sprinkle some YL cleanser on the giant unicorn diarrhea glitter stain on your couch!
So true. I don't think they will be going on any vacations soon.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Cerie44 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:57 am Well she already talked shit about the well water and ordered filters and a tank so I guess we can start by crossing that off the list of things that can humble and enrich the girls’ new farm lives.
Also the no internet and no tv thing. Her walkthrough the other night showed the girls’ iPads all charging up and getting ready for a new day of being the primary parent. Real question is how long before RAW gets her very own iPad. Is there a milestone for babies being able to hold and operate their own tablet mom?
Call me cynical but I don’t think this move will improve any of their lives at all. I can’t imagine Nick having a grand old time on the Land while Aryan is seething and miserable that they weren’t able to get a nicer house. She seems like the kind of person who would drag everyone else down with her.
I’m just thinking about how Nick gets to leave to go to the city every day while Aaryn has to get 3 kids together to go out into the world. That’s going to cause resentment. Why wouldn’t Nick want to live in BFE? Doesn’t effect him. She’ll be very isolated though. Once the kids start school she is going to spend her mornings getting up at 5am to get the girls ready for school and drive 45 min out and back twice a day to pick them up (bc I’m assuming she won’t send them to the 2/10 rated school- although maybe her laziness will cause her to). And that doesn’t include all the driving for putting them in cheer (or dance or pageants) like she almost certainly will. It sounds crazy to me. And Nick won’t be home til 7-8 due to traffic with cold take out she demands from the city. Just a big ole YIKES.
Last edited by crestsanicode on Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

I thought maybe this goo-couch situation would be her “reason” for getting a new couch since the one she has is probably too large for that space.

I am all for sharing rooms but those beds seemed squished in that room.

unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

DariaSnark wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:29 am
anxietyqueen wrote:
Courtneyshayne wrote:It seems like she is just scrambling to appease all of her followers questions that are apparently flooding her DM's. If she planned to paint & redo the floors they would have 100% stayed in the rental a bit longer & had it done. Or at least have everything moved into that big ass barn and lived sparingly until it was done. Did they even deep clean those thick carpets in the rooms before they moved in? Gross! Now Nick is busy building two huge Princess beds right on top of it....They are definitely showing their lack of maturity & experience right now. Super impatient!
They moved in 2 days after closing, there’s no way that place was properly cleaned Image. Why wouldn’t you have a cleaning company deep clean it first before it’s full of boxes?

It’s possible the previous owners had the place cleaned when they moved out so I give them a pass on that.

I’m just picturing the sad face as she reads her DMs. It must truly suck to drop $700K on your “dream home” only to have people flood you with messages implying that the place looks like crap and asking what do you plan on doing to fix it. Image

Overall, I actually don’t think it’s bad. However, there are definitely things I don’t care for, like those kitchen cabinets, or the lack of light, although I think white walls would probably help to alleviate that by giving the illusion of light. The floors are just meh to me; not really my taste but I don’t hate them either.
She was stupid for asking people to suggest renovation ideas about 5 seconds after moving in. She brought these insecurities on herself.
TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:25 am
Cerie44 wrote:Sis needs to start shilling those oils harder if she wants to afford her renovations. So many new selling points! YL oils will cover up the smell of cow and horseshit 20 feet away from your house!! Take a deep sniff of your YL roller while chugging champagne in your brick bathtub and enter a relaxing state of hallucination where you actually live in a house you like! Sprinkle some YL cleanser on the giant unicorn diarrhea glitter stain on your couch!
So true. I don't think they will be going on any vacations soon.

They will just throw it on a credit card and continue racking up their debt. Aaryn went on a shopping spree the day before closing.
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

WHY is she stuffing two massive beds in that room? Why do a 3 an 2 year old need beds that big? LESS IS MORE.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Sobinski wrote:WHY is she stuffing two massive beds in that room? Why do a 3 an 2 year old need beds that big? LESS IS MORE.

But there is plenty of room to walk to the closet Image
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Cerie44 wrote:
RisaG88 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:53 am Did anyone else notice her ig story last night in the tub with the caption “is this view even real” ummm what view??? Your feet, the champagne, the awful brick wall???
LMAO she was so proud of her ugly ass brick bathtub. Sorry bitch, the house you wish you could afford has Italian marble in the shower, not leftover brick from building the ugly ass barn or goat shed is on your dirt pile.

In before the 3 Aryan stans on this forum come in and start beating their drums about OH BuT tHe LaND!!!
ImageImageOhhhh you know they will be here! Lol They are probably making their rounds on the other threads trying to tell them what they can and can't talk about and how awful they are lol I was on another thread and seen some comments that were made and it was almost the same comment made about another YouTuber that we get crucified for if it's said about Airbag. I thought I took a screen shot but I didn't

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

ThisIsMyNameYouRead wrote:
Sobinski wrote:WHY is she stuffing two massive beds in that room? Why do a 3 an 2 year old need beds that big? LESS IS MORE.

But there is plenty of room to walk to the closet Image
LOVED that lol. “Idk if you can tell the amount of space from an instagram, but here’s me standing in the middle of it.” Image oh girl, keep telling yourself whatever you need to to feel better. And she has canopies coming so their room is just going to be beds when you squeeze yourself in. Oh Aaryn what did you do?!

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Courtneyshayne wrote:"She's a rhinestone cowgirl!" Image
Yesssss!!! Fits that tacky bi**h perfectly!! Lol

I'm voting "Rhinestone Cowgirl" has to be the next title or part of a title of the new thread! Lol

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

For someone who just "Absolutely loves" her concrete floors is sure trying to change them fast!!!!

jcb927
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jcb927 »

Wow she definitely should have gotten two twin beds instead...from a design standpoint having two full beds in there looks absolutely terrible. Yikes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cornbread wrote:When I read people defending their choice to move to the middle of nowhere, with 2 mortgages, one being seller financed and the defenders use some of the following terms:

"it's not that bad"

"it just needs a little work"

"it's cute"

"it just needs paint and new floors and new sinks and a couple extra bedrooms"

Even the people who say they like it, don't truly like it as is, buuut the laaaaaaand. All I keep thinking is they spent SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS for that?! What a joke. The land itself isn't worth anything close to that amount. The house is blah. Not a fixer upper but looks to be very cheaply done (hello, horrible cabinet gaps). It's not worth what they paid for it. Hell, even the casita is ficking weird with the giant space in the front and the bedroom and living space shoved in the back of it.

For as much as they paid, the could have bought a nice size plot of land and built their own custom house. Oh wait wait wait a minute. That's right, they needed seller financing. And there's no way they could have afforded their rental while they built. Too bad she bought all that useless garbage all those years to show off rather than saving it so she could really show off.
The set up is so odd. Did the previous owner build the house himself?

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I can understand buying full beds if its gonna last the kid until college, lol but twins would have been fine considering She will change it up. Or even ones that could eventually be bunk beds (I can understand not letting a 2 and 3 year old have bunks).

Return to “Aaryn Williams”