Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Cerie44
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Sobinski wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:03 am WHY is she stuffing two massive beds in that room? Why do a 3 an 2 year old need beds that big? LESS IS MORE.
Lol! Have you seen the movie Stepbrothers? I just had this image of the girls having to sleep in a makeshift bunk bed. Nick can bring out some 2x4s and his trusty hammer and start a-nailin the beds together.

Honestly don’t know what she was thinking. My 3 year old is in a full size bed but she doesn’t share a room. My thought process was she can sleep in it from now until she goes to college. I didn’t want to buy a toddler, twin and full bed as she grew. Less waste.
Cerie44
Talker
Talker

Re: Aaryn Williams: She’s got a new Ranchette and a whole lotta debt! | Part #41

Unread post by Cerie44 »

Also her telling the sadsack story about why she didn’t buy the l
Pottery Barn beds... she conveniently left out the part where those beds would have literally have about a foot and a half before hitting their low ass ceiling. Every photo of those beds styled in a room has it featured with at least 10 foot ceilings.

At the very least the girls sharing a room forces her to treat Adeline equally with Skyla because you know Adeline was never going to get that pottery barn bed if they had separate rooms.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

vandelynn wrote:
Cornbread wrote:When I read people defending their choice to move to the middle of nowhere, with 2 mortgages, one being seller financed and the defenders use some of the following terms:

"it's not that bad"

"it just needs a little work"

"it's cute"

"it just needs paint and new floors and new sinks and a couple extra bedrooms"

Even the people who say they like it, don't truly like it as is, buuut the laaaaaaand. All I keep thinking is they spent SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS for that?! What a joke. The land itself isn't worth anything close to that amount. The house is blah. Not a fixer upper but looks to be very cheaply done (hello, horrible cabinet gaps). It's not worth what they paid for it. Hell, even the casita is ficking weird with the giant space in the front and the bedroom and living space shoved in the back of it.

For as much as they paid, the could have bought a nice size plot of land and built their own custom house. Oh wait wait wait a minute. That's right, they needed seller financing. And there's no way they could have afforded their rental while they built. Too bad she bought all that useless garbage all those years to show off rather than saving it so she could really show off.
The set up is so odd. Did the previous owner build the house himself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe they did.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

That Jennie-O turkey bacon looks disgusting. Have you seen how they treat their turkeys? Come on Aaryn spare some extra coin on some organic turkey bacon if that's all you're going to eat. The things she decides to be cheap on baffles me 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

That dishwasher is disgusting.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

OMG the girls’ room is AWFUL. No room. No privacy. Ugly. She already sounds frustrated They are so stupid!
700K and THAT is the setup?
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:That dishwasher is disgusting.
Noticed that. Looks to be dirty and rusted. That would drive me nuts with it being someone else’s filth.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

misspersonality wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:54 am OMG the girls’ room is AWFUL. No room. No privacy. Ugly. She already sounds frustrated ImageThey are so stupid! Image
700K and THAT is the setup? ImageImageImageImage
Yeah they’re idiots for getting full-size beds. A single person only needs a twin. And I know she said they like to sleep with them sometimes but first of all when? And the kids are so small you can fit in a twin with them.

She should get rid of a dresser and scoot the beds over and have one against the wall. The kid only needs one side to get in anyway. Probably add a large mirror above the dresser to enlarge the room and keep decor simple so it’s not cluttered. She won’t do any of that though.
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

I thought the room the girls are sharing seemed pretty big. But ding dong Aaryn had to get them those bulky beds that take up extra space. I think she could arrange the furniture differently to maximize space too. She could have gotten something that was much simpler/smaller and fit the “aesthetic” of a ranch better. Her furniture taste does not mesh with that house at all.

Also almost $500 for a kids bed?! That’s insane to me. We just bought nursery furniture for our little guy and his crib was like $300 and converts to a toddler then full size bed. And I’d bet those girls won’t even have those beds for 5 years before she’s redecorating.

Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

It’s not even just the fact that she MOVED into a house that doesn’t seem like her true character it’s also that she suddenly acts like this is SOOOO HER and she LOVES this style/lifestyle..Etc... like girl pick a lane. She flip flops so much on everything in life it’s hard to keep up with who she really is. Not sure she even knows.

aiden456
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aiden456 »

She barely talks about Reese at all. I remember feeling more attached to Skyla's journey because of the updates and interactions. The most we get about her kids in general is "swipe up for these cuuuute dresses I'M OBSESSSSED"
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

What happened to the dishwasher? A piece broke off now she needs to drop a grand on a new one?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Cerie44 wrote:
Sobinski wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:03 am WHY is she stuffing two massive beds in that room? Why do a 3 an 2 year old need beds that big? LESS IS MORE.
Lol! Have you seen the movie Stepbrothers? I just had this image of the girls having to sleep in a makeshift bunk bed. Nick can bring out some 2x4s and his trusty hammer and start a-nailin the beds together.

Honestly don’t know what she was thinking. My 3 year old is in a full size bed but she doesn’t share a room. My thought process was she can sleep in it from now until she goes to college. I didn’t want to buy a toddler, twin and full bed as she grew. Less waste.
Why have 2 beds when they can share a full size bed.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

anxietyqueen wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:43 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote:It seems like she is just scrambling to appease all of her followers questions that are apparently flooding her DM's. If she planned to paint & redo the floors they would have 100% stayed in the rental a bit longer & had it done. Or at least have everything moved into that big ass barn and lived sparingly until it was done. Did they even deep clean those thick carpets in the rooms before they moved in? Gross! Now Nick is busy building two huge Princess beds right on top of it....They are definitely showing their lack of maturity & experience right now. Super impatient!
They moved in 2 days after closing, there’s no way that place was properly cleaned Image. Why wouldn’t you have a cleaning company deep clean it first before it’s full of boxes?

She is just nasty... I'm sure she got into that tub with a 'view' without as much as wiping it down! Gross AF! Put that on your merch Airhead.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Did anyone catch that nasty looking dishwasher in her IG stories... Clean the flippen thing you lazy twat!!! I swear she just moved in and started using stuff... I want to throw up just thinking of that! GROSS AF!!!!
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Why have two beds. The girls can share the full size bed. The Ace family s girls share a bed.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

TinaA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TinaA »

That alarm is going to go off each time an animal passes by.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lucky181 »

Her first sponsorship?....Bosch dishwasher...her description sure sounds like a sales pitch.
Rima
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rima »

Nick was in the national guard part time. The only reason he gets veteran status and benefits is because he was deployed to Afghanistan(not by choice) for 7 months. If you are going to give someone a pass for their military service, Adam would be more deserving of it but I never see someone commending him for serving, only Nick.
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Rima wrote:Nick was in the national guard part time. The only reason he gets veteran status and benefits is because he was deployed to Afghanistan(not by choice) for 7 months. If you are going to give someone a pass for their military service, Adam would be more deserving of it but I never see someone commending him for serving, only Nick.
Adam is that you?

Return to “Aaryn Williams”