mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers :Private Schools and Public Humiliations | Part #14

Unread post by mikaydean »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:51 am

Maybe. I got the sense that they just caved because Russell threw a fit when Julie got the birds for her birthday like they mentioned (thats what the kids thought).
I feel like Russel was just jealous of Julie's birthday because he also got a big present on Eve's birthday. Although it was a sponsor gift, I think it would have been better if Russel had received it a few days later. If the dog does indeed come out of this, then they have taken a dog for the stupidest reason.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

mikaydean wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:26 am
Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:51 am

Maybe. I got the sense that they just caved because Russell threw a fit when Julie got the birds for her birthday like they mentioned (thats what the kids thought).
I feel like Russel was just jealous of Julie's birthday because he also got a big present on Eve's birthday. Although it was a sponsor gift, I think it would have been better if Russel had received it a few days later. If the dog does indeed come out of this, then they have taken a dog for the stupidest reason.
Yeah, giving a child the best present they have ever received on their sibling's birthday is idiotic. It is no wonder Russell is having problems. Ruby just has no awareness of how her choices and actions affect other people.
elifino1
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by elifino1 »

So not sure if it has been shared yet or not. But their new house has 7 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and has a mother in law apartment in the basement [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 671f48.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ctx2002
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ctx2002 »

In today's vlog, the way Eve goes from a pouting face at 6:32 to that little little smirk at 6:36 and theeeen sticks her lower lip out to make the pout face again right after the smirk is kind of disturbing. You see that kind of subtle smirk in sociopaths who are secretly happy that they're manipulating you or getting away with a lie of some kind.

Not to get all psychologist on a six year old, but it's technically called 'duping delight'. There's video examples of it on Youtube and such.

Return to “8 Passengers”