T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Lol so she emailed this famfest event and asked to be considered to be featured. She tries SO hard to get recognized and famous. Her and a bunch of other desperate families making money off of having kids. What a sad world we live in.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

I just don’t get what’s with all the drama? Is that what she thinks sells? I mean let’s face it, they all exploit different things for clicks (Bri’s Dad, Britanni’s baby for examples) but in general most of these Youtube moms stick to creating useful, fun and inspiring content. At least with Bri you can use some of the ideas she puts out there. I hate to say it but based on her track record I see a “miscarriage” in her future and the sad part is if she really actually did have one, no one would believe her. Well, at least the non-stans AKA us lol
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

The bug-eyed beastons need a reality check and so do their followers.
My husband would be concerned for me if I started believing in conspiracy theories.
Can you imagine what their conversations sound like? Dumb and dumber.
She's a valley girl. She's not naive, she just doesn't have an academic bone in her body. She's never read a non-fiction book and developed her own thoughts and opinions. She's an airhead who shows us she teaches her 17-month-old to spank her butt when she dances. Not just once for fun, but every chance she gets. Do you think Carter knows any sight words? Is this "stay at home mom" getting him ready for kinder? Nope. he probably doesn't even know letter sounds yet.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Lolaharper wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:01 am Also to answer your question you should NOT take echinacea. It should not be taken when you have hashimotos or any autoimmune disorder as it can cause new onset autoimmune conditions. I messaged my endos office to ask lollll so yes she’s an IDIOT. She’s full of shit. She Image does NOT have hashimotos. I’d put money on it. She probably has self diagnosed her hashimotos instead of being tested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, that answers my question. Well, for the sake of argument, lets say she does have some sort of autoimmune disorder --- so she's taking all these supplements to increase her immune system -- so she is absolutely making herself sicker. I believe that is a recognized type of Muchausen. So for months we've been saying she's mentally ill, and now she's posting real proof that we've been right all along.

I mean, everyone here has known it, but anyone with half a brain should be able to reason it out if they are paying attention.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

thisisgold21 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:36 am The bug-eyed beastons need a reality check and so do their followers.
My husband would be concerned for me if I started believing in conspiracy theories.
She's a valley girl. She's not naive, she just doesn't have an academic bone in her body. She's never read a non-fiction book and developed her own thoughts and opinions. She's an airhead who shows us she teaches her 17-month-old to spank her butt when she dances. Not just once for fun, but every chance she gets. Do you think Carter knows any sight words? Is this "stay at home mom" getting him ready for kinder? Nope. he probably doesn't even know letter sounds yet.
No she takes the easy way out and parks him in front of ABC Mouse...it’s a great supplemental tool but she has never shown her or Chris teaching him anything and believe me, if it was happening, she would film it for the back pats. There was a brief, like don’t blink moment where they were writing a word of the day on that God forsaken chalkboard but I think it went to the land of “God is great, God is good...” and her meal prep laminated food magnets AKA “stuff I did for praise and clicks but got lazy and forgot about.”
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

palmtreemomma wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:17 am
thisisgold21 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:36 am The bug-eyed beastons need a reality check and so do their followers.
No she takes the easy way out and parks him in front of ABC Mouse...it’s a great supplemental tool but she has never shown her or Chris teaching him anything and believe me, if it was happening, she would film it for the back pats. There was a brief, like don’t blink moment where they were writing a word of the day on that God forsaken chalkboard but I think it went to the land of “God is great, God is good...” and her meal prep laminated food magnets AKA “stuff I did for praise and clicks but got lazy and forgot about.”
But now she will! Lollll
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 am
Lolaharper wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:01 am Also to answer your question you should NOT take echinacea. It should not be taken when you have hashimotos or any autoimmune disorder as it can cause new onset autoimmune conditions. I messaged my endos office to ask lollll so yes she’s an IDIOT. She’s full of shit. She Image does NOT have hashimotos. I’d put money on it. She probably has self diagnosed her hashimotos instead of being tested.

Thank you, that answers my question. Well, for the sake of argument, lets say she does have some sort of autoimmune disorder --- so she's taking all these supplements to increase her immune system -- so she is absolutely making herself sicker. I believe that is a recognized type of Muchausen. So for months we've been saying she's mentally ill, and now she's posting real proof that we've been right all along.

I mean, everyone here has known it, but anyone with half a brain should be able to reason it out if they are paying attention.
Great call on the Muchausen, if in fact she does have Hashi or any other autoimmune condition. Add a dash of histrionic personality disorder and I think you have the full Tiffani picture.

It sucks bc she really annoys the crap out of me but if I thought for one minute that she was a good person suffering mental illness, I wouldn’t make fun. But she seems so unpleasant it is difficult to root for her. You would have to wonder if this was all a result of Youtube yet people who knew her in the past say this is the real Tiffani so who knows. It’s scary to think about the reality of their situation: say she has gotten exponentially worse since Youtube, even if Chris or her family recognize it, what are their options? They cannot simply just stop. He has no job! This is their life now and they have nothing to fall back on now bc he was in such a rush to quit his job. Such a mess and I feel so bad for those kids bc an implosion is inevitable.
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:11 am

Great call on the Muchausen, if in fact she does have Hashi or any other autoimmune condition. Add a dash of histrionic personality disorder and I think you have the full Tiffani picture.

It sucks bc she really annoys the crap out of me but if I thought for one minute that she was a good person suffering mental illness, I wouldn’t make fun. But she seems so unpleasant it is difficult to root for her. You would have to wonder if this was all a result of Youtube yet people who knew her in the past say this is the real Tiffani so who knows. It’s scary to think about the reality of their situation: say she has gotten exponentially worse since Youtube, even if Chris or her family recognize it, what are their options? They cannot simply just stop. He has no job! This is their life now and they have nothing to fall back on now bc he was in such a rush to quit his job. Such a mess and I feel so bad for those kids bc an implosion is inevitable.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

I was straight up reading full books on my own by Carter’s age. Because my parents sat down and read to me every day and night from the day I was born. They also read themselves and had shelves full of books in the house, so they set a good example.

They’ve shown themselves reading with the kids in bed a couple times, but they usually put a movie on instead. Tiff spent 6 months reading that Unf*ck yourself book (probably never finished it) and we know she listens to nonfiction audiobooks.

But do they even have non-children’s books in the house? Has she ever read a classic? Do the kids even have more than like 10 books? Even when they had that built-in desk, the shelves were filled with dollar tree trinkets, not books. It’s so sad to me. Have they ever even been to the library??

Last edited by scojacar on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Hey, where's all the Merch she was going to make and sell on the machine she bought? That was a month worth of IG Stories playing with it and making disaster Disney Shirts...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Shimmer86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shimmer86 »

How do you get to lay in bed all the time when you have three kids?! Oh wait, her husband doesn’t work.. And she’s dying for another baby meanwhile she’s always in bed complaining something is wrong with her. She’s so annoying
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I asked a while ago about if she mentioned she was too busy to read (it either got buried or I missed a response), that confirms it then. I forgot about that ABC Mouse. She should be ashamed, she isn't even trying. These years are crucial in their development and the way she treats them is abysmal.

What does she THINK, in her heart of hearts, children should be doing at that age? Does she honestly think they should just be off in their rooms entertaining themselves 24/7 until it's camera time?

It's no wonder she starves herself. She wouldn't stay thin if she didn't because she is the laziest woman I have ever seen. She will not get out of bed. I agree with the person saying this 10 day sickness will be something. She hasn't decided what it will be yet, I think. She is deciding on her lie now. Even woman I've met that are chronically sick get on with their lives, even sexual abuse victims I've known have managed to get real jobs, get themselves in therapy and make the best of their forever traumatized life. Women that have had all kinds of messed up things happen to them still just keep going on and on like warrior women.

Morbid, but necessary for them to think about. If Chris died, she would do what, do they even have wills? Who would look after the kids? I know she tries her damndest to actually live in bed but that is going to be even harder once she has popped out more kids.

And the person who agreed with me about the cleaning, yes she definitely just tries to shove it out of the way, but since she is a narcissist you can often see the reflection of all her piles or crap in one of her many, many mirrors.

The reason she doesn't want an actual job, aside from her laziness is because she doesn't want to answer to anyone. She doesn't want to be yelled at or punished or reprimanded in some way. She would want to be the CEO without ever working for it.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:58 pm
Morbid, but necessary for them to think about. If Chris died, she would do what, do they even have wills? Who would look after the kids? I know she tries her damndest to actually live in bed but that is going to be even harder once she has popped out more kids.
If Chris died (and I hope that does not happen!) she’d get a huge boost in her followers and a go fund me pay out a la BBL.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

What does she THINK, in her heart of hearts, children should be doing at that age? Does she honestly think they should just be off in their rooms entertaining themselves 24/7 until it's camera time?

... I honestly don’t think she has any idea what is age appropriate for her kids. There’s way too many examples to get into but specifically education wise since we are talking about ABC mouse today. Not too long ago she was bragging that carter was starting to recognize and “read” letters. That really not impressive for a 4 year old. That’s something Tanner should be doing by now. She’s in for a huge shock come kindergarten time.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Chris can’t put a vlog out(he should have already this
week) because he has been taking care of everything
for days so she can binge watch a tv show. That’s all
this is about. A tv show. She got hooked on that show
and wants to watch it in bed. There is and was no
illness.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Aside from not liking Trashy, her channel sucks. I haven't watched any of hers in awhile. Sadly I watch some of Shrimps because it's slightly more entertaining and that's not saying much. Cleaning videos bore me. I don't need to sit there and watch others clean their house to "get motivated" to clean. I usually watch DIY videos, meal prep, shopping hauls and some decorating videos. I rarely watch any YouTube moms because they bore me.

If this is Trashys only "job" she needs to add some better content but you know that won't happen. Cleaning the same shit, same crockpot slop is not inspiring. Here's some ideas Trash bag, how about some crafts with your kids and I'm not talking about your sponsored Kiwi Crate that you plop down on the table and film. I have a 3 yr old boy and it would be nice to see some crafts with the kids. Sadly I only remember a sensory bin and glitter ornaments from dollar tree products.

How about budgeting? We all know that wouldn't happen with her spend crazy self! Saving for groceries (yeah right)

How about a non crock pot meal that wasn't stolen from others? Not sure about others but I don't use my instant pot or crock pot every single day. I usually cook a meat and 2 sides type of dish.

At least Bri offers free printables on her website. She may be overkill with the decorating and seem fake sweet but she engages with her followers and offers words of encouragement vs. always bitching about something and people being jealous of her. She's more of a girls girl and tries to be encouraging and motivating.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

charliema16 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:58 pm
If Chris died (and I hope that does not happen!) she’d get a huge boost in her followers and a go fund me pay out a la BBL.
Yes, I hope not too. It is just a conversation they should have. And with all that sex trafficking talk she herself said that sad conversations are necessary.

Even if she got a GFM she would burn through it and then be screwed. I've heard lottery winners end up broke, they come in to sudden money and hardly any invest it or use it wisely, it gets swindled away. She doesn't know how to manage money or budget
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to watch?
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

RealityBites wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to watch?
I just started this week watching the Wads... I have no idea if she has a gossip forum here or what her story is but so far I think she’s hysterical. I also love marriage and motherhood

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:55 pm
RealityBites wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to watch?
I just started this week watching the Wads... I have no idea if she has a gossip forum here or what her story is but so far I think she’s hysterical. I also love marriage and motherhood

I watch the Wads too. She's a little over the top sometimes with trying to be funny, but I still like her. I also like Kendra Atkins
Last edited by h 25 l on Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”