T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

lol shrimpy tagged Philadelphia Pennsylvania on his IG pic and spelled Pennsylvania WRONG. 🤣 and you guys don’t live in Philly. Please try for once to tell the truth. #Bullshitbeastons
nl_s
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by nl_s »

CrankyPants wrote:I understand that Hashimotos is an autoimmune disorder. Is it an overactive immune system causing the problem?

If so...why is she taking Echinacea?

My sister with Lupus was told NEVER to take anything that strengthens the immune system like that because it makes lupus worse. My brother in law that had a kidney transplant was told the same thing -- don't take immune boosting herbs because it messes with the anti-rejection drugs.

So, I remember a couple of you lovely ladies also deal with Hashimotos….what's up with supplements?
I have Hashimotos and antiphospholipid syndrome. Absolutely no immune boosting supplements. It even says on elderberry syrup not to take if you have an autoimmune disorder. A high immune system with an autoimmune disorder is bad news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Woahhh wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm What does she THINK, in her heart of hearts, children should be doing at that age? Does she honestly think they should just be off in their rooms entertaining themselves 24/7 until it's camera time?

... I honestly don’t think she has any idea what is age appropriate for her kids. There’s way too many examples to get into but specifically education wise since we are talking about ABC mouse today. Not too long ago she was bragging that carter was starting to recognize and “read” letters. That really not impressive for a 4 year old. That’s something Tanner should be doing by now. She’s in for a huge shock come kindergarten time.
That is alarming.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:32 am Hey, where's all the Merch she was going to make and sell on the machine she bought? That was a month worth of IG Stories playing with it and making disaster Disney Shirts...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Her cricut probably went to Good Will. She is a minimalist and stuff doesn't make her happy!

Or she left it in Florida along with the boot camp instruction manual.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Salamisammich wrote:
RealityBites wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to watch?
I just started this week watching the Wads... I have no idea if she has a gossip forum here or what her story is but so far I think she’s hysterical. I also love marriage and motherhood

I love the wads! Kim is hilarious and she's real about motherhood. She's kind of a mix between crunchy and not, but she's not in your face about the natural stuff that she does. She cloth diapers, which I love and I genuinely look forward to watching her videos.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RealityBites wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:40 pm Aside from not liking Trashy, her channel sucks. I haven't watched any of hers in awhile. Sadly I watch some of Shrimps because it's slightly more entertaining and that's not saying much. Cleaning videos bore me. I don't need to sit there and watch others clean their house to "get motivated" to clean. I usually watch DIY videos, meal prep, shopping hauls and some decorating videos. I rarely watch any YouTube moms because they bore me.

If this is Trashys only "job" she needs to add some better content but you know that won't happen. Cleaning the same shit, same crockpot slop is not inspiring. Here's some ideas Trash bag, how about some crafts with your kids and I'm not talking about your sponsored Kiwi Crate that you plop down on the table and film. I have a 3 yr old boy and it would be nice to see some crafts with the kids. Sadly I only remember a sensory bin and glitter ornaments from dollar tree products.

How about budgeting? We all know that wouldn't happen with her spend crazy self! Saving for groceries (yeah right)

How about a non crock pot meal that wasn't stolen from others? Not sure about others but I don't use my instant pot or crock pot every single day. I usually cook a meat and 2 sides type of dish.

At least Bri offers free printables on her website. She may be overkill with the decorating and seem fake sweet but she engages with her followers and offers words of encouragement vs. always bitching about something and people being jealous of her. She's more of a girls girl and tries to be encouraging and motivating.
Have you gotten your 3 year old boy his own make up kit and Barbie dream house yet? (If he actually likes that stuff more power to him, I'm just really pissed Tiff did that to the boys clearly not interested in those things)

Those kiwi crates seem really overpriced. I wouldn't use anything any of these YouTubers pretend to advocate, unless it's something I already use like Aldi or Audible.

If I had a 3 year old little boy I would be getting him a telescope, going on trips to the observatory, stuff like that.

I can't imagine just letting a child go on an iPad all day, what kind of life is that? They are all going to be screen addicts.

I actually don't mind Bri, I don't think she is as clean as she claims and I think she is a little bit nuts but compared to Tiffani she seems like a fart in a hurricane. I don't understand her Disney obsession but I will give Bri credit where it is due.

Offtopic: If you want actual recommendations for crafts take a look at 5 minute crafts, glued to my crafts or kitchen fun with my 3 sons, even that friend of Bri's seems to be crafty. Budgeting I would try Dave Ramsey, organised housewife (she is Australian though) or get a phone app etc. There is also budgeting for kids, there was a book published before a lot of us were even born but it's a good one, A chair for my mother by Vera B Williams
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

So at 5:30 T.Celery is on IG putting the kids to bed? That would have been 6:30 PA time. I just don't understand why she and C.Shorty can't get "things" done and be in bed at a decent hour when their kids are in bed that insanely early?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:48 pm So at 5:30 T.Celery is on IG putting the kids to bed? That would have been 6:30 PA time. I just don't understand why she and C.Shorty can't get "things" done and be in bed at a decent hour when their kids are in bed that insanely early?
Yep. The Ella show reveals all. I was surprised they were holding hands going to bed, I assumed Tiffani stuck her on her boob to get her to sleep so she could avoid establishing an actual routine because, you know, effort. But tomorrow Tiffani will be "So sick" and "so tired" because she will stay up all night juicing celery. Maybe she will send Chris off to Wal-Mart to pick up some crafts so she can pretend they do them all the time.
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

RealityBites wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to watch?

Brittany Vasseur! She actually cleans, gives awesome life hacks, cooks real food that isn’t slop, does really cool reviews like amazon products, she’s entertaining, she’s a great mother who’s son is super smart (partly because she’s actually been working with him on reading and his colors, taking him to museums, etc since he was itty bitty), and she’s super sweet and so smart herself. On her gossip page here, no one has ever had a bad thing to say about her. Zero drama with her. Also her husband is nice to look at ImageImageImageImage

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

The OnLY thing they have taught their daughter
is to value make-up. How fcking disgusting. She
could have a book she likes to look at. Nope.
Fake make up.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:12 pm The OnLY thing they have taught their daughter
Fake make up.
The way they talk to her in that baby voice, too. And then Tiffani wonders why she can't talk. Well, maybe stop condescending Princess Ella all the time Tiff.

What did you think of her "obsession" with Papaya? She's obsessed with the word obsessed. Forget Ella picking up a book, Tiffani should be picking one up.

She is deleting stories again I think. And back to posting chicken and coffee. Thanks T.Celery.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:23 pm
AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:12 pm The OnLY thing they have taught their daughter
Fake make up.
The way they talk to her in that baby voice, too. And then Tiffani wonders why she can't talk. Well, maybe stop condescending Princess Ella all the time Tiff.

What did you think of her "obsession" with Papaya? She's obsessed with the word obsessed. Forget Ella picking up a book, Tiffani should be picking one up.

She is deleting stories again I think. And back to posting chicken and coffee. Thanks T.Celery.
There’s only one non children’s📖book in that house
and it says fck on the front and is used as a prop
like her oil anal beads cascading from her diffusers.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Fake make up.

The whiny baby voice is definitely strange. Chris picked it up from Tiffani and it's so odd to hear a 'grown man' speak like a whiny baby girl. She's rubbing off on him in all the wrong ways. Wonders why she can't talk.... the kid has a pacifier still!!!! Like, all the time. Much too old for that.
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Superdupersnoop »

nl_s wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:12 pm
CrankyPants wrote:I understand that Hashimotos is an autoimmune disorder. Is it an overactive immune system causing the problem?

If so...why is she taking Echinacea?

My sister with Lupus was told NEVER to take anything that strengthens the immune system like that because it makes lupus worse. My brother in law that had a kidney transplant was told the same thing -- don't take immune boosting herbs because it messes with the anti-rejection drugs.

So, I remember a couple of you lovely ladies also deal with Hashimotos….what's up with supplements?
I have Hashimotos and antiphospholipid syndrome. Absolutely no immune boosting supplements. It even says on elderberry syrup not to take if you have an autoimmune disorder. A high immune system with an autoimmune disorder is bad news.

I have systemic lupus. I was told by the rheumatologist to avoid anything that claims to boost the immune system. Even high amounts of vitamin c are off limits for me
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Superdupersnoop »

Sorry for double posting.

If she honestly is autoimmune she may be feeling like crap because she is overdoing it or taking supplements that make her immune system overactive. I have flares alot after I clean all day or eat too much vitamin c, have too much sun exposure, etc. I can understand where she can't get out bed and feels sick but she does it to herself. Plus, if she is on medication how is she not having to stop them when she is trying to conceive/pregnant. Alot of medications they use for autoimmune patients can't be taken during pregnancy
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:39 pm
Fake make up.

There’s only one non children’s📖book in that house
and it says fck on the front and is used as a prop
like her oil anal beads cascading from her diffusers.
This is what she needs. Put the ISBN in Google/search engine.

ISBN: 978-0-764-55418-6
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

YT13 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:46 pm
Fake make up.

The whiny baby voice is definitely strange. Chris picked it up from Tiffani and it's so odd to hear a 'grown man' speak like a whiny baby girl. She's rubbing off on him in all the wrong ways. Wonders why she can't talk.... the kid has a pacifier still!!!! Like, all the time. Much too old for that.
I'm not so sure there's a "right" way for her to rub on people.

Yeah, she talks down to her, doesn't use actual words, "nye nye" sounds so stupid. And then spends hardly any time with them, doesn't play with them or read with them but wonders why Ella can't say mom, it is honestly something she should have been saying for 10 months by now.

I want to say to her- Take a hint, lady, you reap what you sow. You don't engage with them, how are they going to learn?

And it reminds me of how she was complaining and shaming her kids about not being grateful for her taking them to Disney. Like I said at the time, gratitude is learned. She doesn't teach them to be grateful and she is never grateful.

She expects instant gratification. She doesn't want to put in work.

I think the reason she feels so crummy all the time, if she is serious about it, is because she is so lazy. I don't like the feeling of a non productive day. I need to do SOMETHING. The more I laze around the worse I feel. That's my 2 cents.

I meant to mention this earlier but I thought it was cruel the way she had Ella sitting in that photo, she clearly needed to lay down on an actual mattress not half sitting on that pink chair.

I saw Krystal posted a recipe. ORGANIC CHEESE, yes of course. That family love organic stuff.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

RealityBites wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:40 pm
At least Bri offers free printables on her website. She may be overkill with the decorating and seem fake sweet but she engages with her followers and offers words of encouragement vs. always bitching about something and people being jealous of her. She's more of a girls girl and tries to be encouraging and motivating.
yep, i had the exact same sentiments a few posts back. bri makes an effort to interact with her audience, even if it’s stupid shit i don’t personally click with (the praying stuff and god angle isn’t my thing), she’s trying. she engages and encourages her viewers to interact with her. t.beastiality makes no such effort. she just wants validation and when she gets it, she posts it in her stories. if i see one more ig story of her reposting a tagged post/story of someone praising her for “her” marry me chicken, i’ll scream!! i fully believe she now believes she invented it.

what annoys me about this thread is that she has a direct line into what she needs to do in order to improve....this is free market research, she’s getting all the info she needs to really make her channel amazing right here for free. rather than listen to it though, she shuts any criticism down by deleting or blocking. no wonder she’s on her phone 24/7, she can probably barely put it down if she wants to stay on top of the negative comments. someone who’s truly comfortable and confident within themselves wouldn’t behave like she does. they’d leave all the comments there, because they know someone will always disagree with you. she knows she’s a liar and a dishonest scammer and she doesn’t like the mirror being held up to her face to force her to see the truth. so she deletes and blocks constantly so as to only have the positive comments visible. trashi if you’re reading this, i was once a fan of yours. i can’t believe it, but i actually enjoyed your videos and looked forward to seeing them. and i only started watching her around oct/nov. in the space of a few very short months, she’s lost me completely. i can barely stand to hate watch. either lift your game trash and start being authentic, or just call this yt thing a day and you and shrimp both go get real jobs. set an example for your kids, instead of teaching them that lazing about like a sloppy unemployed loser is some kind of exemplary way of living.

her valentine’s day decorations were atrocious. it was just a confused mish mash of garbage that looked like she’s found it at a yard sale. nothing coordinated, there was no real theme or concept to it. i got the impression she was trying to show us what a “minimalist” she is by reusing decorations she’s “had like, forever” (forever being 2 years 🙄). bri’s efforts once again shit all over trashani’s haha. and bri actually alludes to having friends, trashi has all those rooms in her house and no buddies to actually hang out with 😂😂

lastly, and this applies to more than just trashi, but notice how they always call daycare “school”. when bri kept referring to the “school run”, ok perhaps landon is old enough for kindergarten now, but presley is 2, she’s not going to “school”. why do they do this? i think it’s so they can pretend they’re not farming the care of their kids out to someone else and calling it “school” makes it sound more palatable and alleviates some of the guilt they have or the judgement they feel they might get if they just said “the kids are at daycare”. anyone else think that too?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Luxe, I agree with you wholeheartedly. The way she polices comments is so extreme. Even celebrities have had comments that are critical. It makes it extremely obvious when she never has a single bad comment ever. (Except the ones that slip through the cracks)

She has actually started responding to more comments on Instagram recently, I have no idea when but it must be putting more money in her pocket because a lot of the time the comments are asking her where she bought things and then she points to her like to know it account.
It honestly annoyed me before that she would ignore her genuine fans, especially because she would talk about how much she appreciated them and then wouldn't even be bothered to respond. Some of the commenters clearly needed therapists a few times I reached out to some of them myself to try and give them comfort, at least tell them stuff like hang in there, hope things improve etc. That video of her on her local news talking about how she loves to help people got under my skin. No, she loves to help people when there is something in it for her, she wants the credit, the recognition, the compliments etc. It has nothing to do with help and everything to do with preying on vulnerable people to exploit them. She's literally a pyramid scheme. I do think she is potentially going to use this "illness" to start saying how great she feels after these vitamins and maybe start posting statistics about women with osteoporosis, or iron deficiencies or whatever as a way to sell vitamins. Then again it could be that hooked on a TV show thing AryaStark suggested.

She gets great advice here. She fixed that car seat, she took them out in the fresh air, she joined the boys in soccer, she took them to the dentist. She stopped that ridiculous fundraiser she started in her own name for BBL. I just hope she listened to other stuff like no popcorn, hopefully they won't lock their bedrooms anymore, did they ditch the bunk beds. There's plenty of practical advice she won't take either, but if this is the only way she can actually read it without deleting it, this is where it will go. I do think if she doesn't start lifting her game, CPS will be all over her because she neglects those kids. I also think she should be honest on her taxes or she will go from a cell phone jail to an actual jail.

I know she thinks we are all pathetic and jealous, but I actually feel really good in my life. I can also admit I have many many flaws. Sometimes people tell me them too which I actually like. I like being told I'm wrong so I can improve as a person. I don't want to be enabled. I like something to strive for. At thanksgiving I kept it basic, I was thankful for the little things. She has no idea what she is doing, she just wants more and more and more.

What I was saying a while ago about her being vanilla, I actually wondered if Chris was the SAHD and she was a working mom if more people would be interested. We all know she is not cut out to be a SAHM. And not every woman is. She just can't accept any fault, she wants everyone to love her but it won't happen. I wish she would just own up to her mistakes. When she HAS done this it seemed so fake, and look at that Disney thing. It was "no one tells you....", like she is STILL looking to place blame elsewhere. Or she has to give digs like, being perfect is sooo boring. And we all know if she COULD cook or do anything well she would NOT be modest. She would be shouting it from the rooftops.

And this chicken thing. Even if she DID invent that so what? Do the chefs on food network have one signature dish and call it a day? You cannot expect to be considered a good book because of one meal. Most people can make one meal well.

She is going to see this celery thing isn't that great, then move onto the next fad. You know who does that, sad pathetic people looking for something to cling to. She is going to be an empty shell of a woman until she gets proper help. But she won't even do that because she can't admit she is flawed. So I think she will be unhappy her entire life.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

RealityBites wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:47 pm Does anyone have any suggestions of good YouTubers to watch?
Jen Chapin - she is the anti-Tiffani/Bri/Tara. She is also ACTUALLY a full time working Mom (she's a nurse). I was watching one of her older videos the other day and she was like "Sorry I'm not wearing makeup but I don't do staged videos, so this is what you're gonna get. I know I look like shit but whatever." She does a LOT of cooking videos (which I love) so if you like that sort of thing, highly recommend.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”