BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

dazzled wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:01 pm Makes me think even more she weaned Harlow because she was planning to or had already begun cheating on Ean.
I've honestly always thought this. So strange how she abruptly decided to wean Harlow for no good reason, meanwhile poor Scarlett had to suck on her dried out titties despite the fact that Brit refused to cut out dairy.
I had questioned how long she was talking to guys since she had her first date with Frenk in December.

Around the time she weaned Harlow she complained about being bored while folding laundry while Harlow napped. People then were like you should "go back to school" or start a business and I think it was around then that she began talking to guys online.

The timing of the ice skating and claiming her sister signed her up for a dating app.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 43083d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 182915.jpg[/IMG]

Not for nothing but Harlow seems happier when she celebrated her birthday with her father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 43083d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 182915.jpg[/IMG]

Not for nothing but Harlow seems happier when she celebrated her birthday with her father.

How cute, I miss Ean. I don’t know why but Frank just being in the vlogs so front and center all the time. Just irritates me not as much as Bryan Lanning and his fakeness but I liked Ean he was subtle more backgroundish but still there

sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 9cd9f3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a74cce.jpg[/IMG]

Baby bump?

sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... c5af00.jpg[/IMG]

sw4075
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sw4075 »

mrsDraper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mrsDraper »

AriaRoseee wrote:
Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 43083d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 182915.jpg[/IMG]

How cute, I miss Ean. I don’t know why but Frank just being in the vlogs so front and center all the time. Just irritates me not as much as Bryan Lanning and his fakeness but I liked Ean he was subtle more backgroundish but still there

Awe those pics are so sweet. He’s in the moment, no phone or camera in sight. I bet those kids cherish their time together so much.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

iTs sUrPrIsInGly pReTTy goOd...nOt sUrE iF i wOulD gEt iT aGaIn....

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f95632.png[/IMG]

Girl just say you don’t like it and keep it moving lol this vegan life must be soOOo hard for her lol.

All that money she’s spent buying, trying and throwing away vegan shit when all she had to do was hire a vegan chef. She could’ve gotten someone to come in with tons of shit from different brand for all of them to sample so they know what tastes good to all of them before they buy it. Then had that same chef help her prep/plans meals but Britney’s logic is...spend hundreds of dollars on 3-4 differences types of cheese, yogurts, snacks, see which one tastes the best and throw the rest outImage. I can’t wait till the day Scarborough has an allergic reaction to her cross contaminating something and her blaming on of the kids.
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Dang, she downgraded with Frank. Ean looks great with a beard.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've always thought she downgraded with Frenk.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:52 am iTs sUrPrIsInGly pReTTy goOd...nOt sUrE iF i wOulD gEt iT aGaIn....

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f95632.png

Girl just say you don’t like it and keep it moving lol this vegan life must be soOOo hard for her lol.

All that money she’s spent buying, trying and throwing away vegan shit when all she had to do was hire a vegan chef. She could’ve gotten someone to come in with tons of shit from different brand for all of them to sample so they know what tastes good to all of them before they buy it. Then had that same chef help her prep/plans meals but Britney’s logic is...spend hundreds of dollars on 3-4 differences types of cheese, yogurts, snacks, see which one tastes the best and throw the rest outImage. I can’t wait till the day Scarborough has an allergic reaction to her cross contaminating something and her blaming on of the kids.
Britney has already consulted with a dietician. But she lacks the intelligence, organization and discipline to have her family go milk, egg and nut-free much less have them go vegan. A couple of hours with a vegan chef would be completely wasted on her!
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 am I've always thought she downgraded with Frenk.
Lol, same. She made all these bad decisions so quickly while putting Frank on some pedestal. You think after all that trouble she would at least hold out for a dude that looks good, but hell no Britchney was desperate. He said "Hi", she saw the word Firefighter and BANG, when you know you know. It just cracks me up every time I see a pic of Ean.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brokenrecord wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:23 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 am I've always thought she downgraded with Frenk.
Lol, same. She made all these bad decisions so quickly while putting Frank on some pedestal. You think after all that trouble she would at least hold out for a dude that looks good, but hell no Britchney was desperate. He said "Hi", she saw the word Firefighter and BANG, when you know you know. It just cracks me up every time I see a pic of Ean.
I don't think Brit is that confident and she doesn't seem to be charismatic so I bet Frenk is the type of dude who'd be willing to sleep with her. Then she got pregnant.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3fc26f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... aa2359.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 90e8ef.jpg[/IMG]

Relationships end... but the internet is forever. ImageImage

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whoops didn’t mean to double post
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:50 am
I don't think Brit is that confident and she doesn't seem to be charismatic so I bet Frenk is the type of dude who'd be willing to sleep with her. Then she got pregnant.
Yeah, let's not forget that at the time she was a mother of three with no actual education or ambitions who puts her entire boring ass life on the internet for everyone to see. Not like she's a great catch, either. Her and dildo head deserve each other.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Most of Cuntneys recipes aren’t even hers! I see most of them on Pinterest! Does this bitch ever credit the person who she stole it from!? And nice to see her cooking with a bunch of dairy. That’s Britney, always concerned for her children and putting them first.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

When you know you f*$ked up your life, you know!

I bet she looks at pictures of Ean secretly, and says to herself... damn, I screwed up.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Andielina0984 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:44 am //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 90e8ef.jpg

Relationships end... but the internet is forever. ImageImage

I wonder if he was he bald when he was 12 too? I feel so happy for that girl that she got away from him!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I'm p sure Nolan is getting speech therapy at school... in yesterday's Instagram story I was able to understand him a lot better than before. but she'll never admit it
also, shouldn't she be giving Nolan regular milk and dairy for healthy growth since he has a severe medical condition? and not any alternative that works for her new prized pony?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Britneyandbaby”