T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

charliema16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by charliema16 »

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:57 pm

lastly, and this applies to more than just trashi, but notice how they always call daycare “school”. when bri kept referring to the “school run”, ok perhaps landon is old enough for kindergarten now, but presley is 2, she’s not going to “school”. why do they do this? i think it’s so they can pretend they’re not farming the care of their kids out to someone else and calling it “school” makes it sound more palatable and alleviates some of the guilt they have or the judgement they feel they might get if they just said “the kids are at daycare”. anyone else think that too?
I also find that very odd, especially when Bri, Trashi and Tara also refer to these three and four year olds attending “school” as “toddlers”. Make up your mind ladies! If they are going to school they are not toddlers.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by luxe0780 »

agree with everything you’ve said icedcoffee! and yes she is completely vanilla with no unique selling points. her brand is just nothing...she’s confused and plagiarized and so lukewarm and diluted that there’s nothing of her and that’s why her channel will ultimately fail. because nothing she does is from the heart. she’s constantly clutching at straws and looking for the next fad, the next thing to buy. she is indeed a shell of a person. i agree, she’d be way more relatable and have a better angle if she went back to work and chris was sahd. i don’t know of any other youtubers doing this, it would be unique and people would be interested. instead, she does a barely passable job of copying the likes of brianna, myka etc but she doesn’t even do that well, and it shows.

those kiwi crates are a joke. nobody needs a paid subscription to keep their kids entertained. if you do, you’re lazy and/or stupid (like her haha). make your own flipping kiwi crate you moron. i have a box for my little guy (he’s almost 4, so prob a little bit younger than carter but older than tanner) and we call it his bored box. i add random stuff to it all the time, things like empty kitchen paper rolls or toilet rolls or random boxes or yoghurt containers (washed out obviously lol). he has safety scissors in there and sticky tape. he pulls it out when he’s home and randomly makes things, yesterday we made a train together (he asks me to help with the fiddly bits). stuff like that. it’s free, he’s using his imagination, he’s learning. there’s nothing forced or contrived about it. sure it’s not as polished as a kiwi crate but fuck, he’s a kid. there are literally soooo many ideas out there she could use, stop blathering on about medical medium whacko shit or swallowing supplements. use your pinterest account for something useful and get kids craft ideas. recipes
(besides marry me chicken) that people might actually want to eat.

but she’s lazy, so she won’t.

oh well, as bored as i am by her, i am interested to see how it all works out for her. will her and chris stay together? will they have spawn #4? will she or chris get real jobs again?

does anyone know if chris actually slept with that girl he cheated on trashi with? or did they just fool around?
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brittknee »

I’ve not been able to keep up with this thread as much so I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the title means about skimming charity money.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

It's crazy to me how we have so much at our fingertips but she can't utilize it properly. Has she joined her library? They could start a garden, even in Winter. I doubt she would even buy the crates and would use them if she is sponsored because she invests most of the money in what she wants. What she does buy for the kids is what she wants them to have, not what they actually want. She is very selfish. She just doesn't want to do right by them. She doesn't seem maternal. Or even a people person at all. She seems very very hard to get along with.

I can't even watch her videos most of the time, it's funny how even without seeing that much, there is still a lot to snark on just by taking a peek at her videos or by seeing her on Insta etc. I do wonder what will happen, too. I think eventually they will get divorces. I would love to know how much Chris knows. Maybe he can't speak up because he is afraid. Sometimes people comply because they feel like they have to, and that's what I think happens with Chris. I think he leaves tiny snippets in his videos to show the real Tiff. I bet reading the comments that she is crazy help validate his emotions towards her.

As for the alleged affair, I know nothing about it, just what has been said here.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

brittknee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:14 am I’ve not been able to keep up with this thread as much so I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the title means about skimming charity money.
A YouTuber had a baby that died and there was a legitimate fundraiser set up, Tiffani set up her own thing where people were sending their money to HER instead of the other woman.

She also had something donated to her by that no kid hungry charity "she" (her subscribers) donates to and she kept it!!

She suddenly had money to do things even though prior to this she talked about budgeting and they couldn't afford this or that and she seemed sketchy about things like she didn't want to say what she got her kids for Christmas. IMO she was embarrassed and couldn't compete with other YouTubers so she acted like she was being modest. Because we all know she lives for the camera and brags about everything she can. So she had no money and suddenly did.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:27 am
brittknee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:14 am I’ve not been able to keep up with this thread as much so I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the title means about skimming charity money.
A YouTuber had a baby that died and there was a legitimate fundraiser set up, Tiffani set up her own thing where people were sending their money to HER instead of the other woman.

She also had something donated to her by that no kid hungry charity "she" (her subscribers) donates to and she kept it!!

She suddenly had money to do things even though prior to this she talked about budgeting and they couldn't afford this or that and she seemed sketchy about things like she didn't want to say what she got her kids for Christmas. IMO she was embarrassed and couldn't compete with other YouTubers so she acted like she was being modest. Because we all know she lives for the camera and brags about everything she can. So she had no money and suddenly did.
I was wondering if it had something to do about Brittani and the fundraiser tiff set up. Good lord.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

brittknee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:43 am

I was wondering if it had something to do about Brittani and the fundraiser tiff set up. Good lord.
Yeah... And someone speculated that she actually started dressing differently to try and trick people into thinking she was Brittani. She has lost the plot.

I'll quickly fill you in on some other stuff. I asked if the kids had ever been to the dentist, suddenly they are all at the dentist. She took other advice she got here too. Tanner's party was all about Ella. #ellastoe, Ella got a present, reused decos from Ella's party. She started juicing celery and stopped eating. She wants applause because she folded laundry. She is still selling oils, still giving medical advice she is not qualified to give, started going on about super bowl conspiracies and sex trafficking and pretty much Ella Ella Ella. Ella just got a new $300 stroller.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:06 am

Yeah... And someone speculated that she actually started dressing differently to try and trick people into thinking she was Brittani. She has lost the plot.

I'll quickly fill you in on some other stuff. I asked if the kids had ever been to the dentist, suddenly they are all at the dentist. She took other advice she got here too. Tanner's party was all about Ella. #ellastoe, Ella got a present, reused decos from Ella's party. She started juicing celery and stopped eating. She wants applause because she folded laundry. She is still selling oils, still giving medical advice she is not qualified to give, started going on about super bowl conspiracies and sex trafficking and pretty much Ella Ella Ella. Ella just got a new $300 stroller.
Wow
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

She actually bought that ugly ass stroller?!?!?!? I thought it was sent to her from the company lol. Assumed that’s why her lazy ass actually got out of bed, snapped the photo and then crawled back. I guess the guilt of Tanner having a day all to himself was too much so went out and spent more on a stroller than she did for his entire party. Cool, Tiff... cool. I never even see Ella in a stroller anyway, she’s always running around wiping her nasty booger hands all over everything and shaking her diaper ass like a fucking monkey... not in a cute way. Like a a literal fucking monkey. Guess that’s what happens when you’re raised by two clowns. Damn circus there...
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

brittknee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:08 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:06 am

Wow
Well to be fair, this was all speculation that she skimmed money. She clearly sent some money to both bc Brittani thanked her and she received a thank you gift from the no hungry kid charity 🤷🏻‍♀️ Did she skim? Maybe. Probably. But we don’t really know. Either way, she was sketchy as hell the way she inserted herself into Brittani’s tragedy. And she received a large thank you gift of food items from the kid charity that she kept for herself instead of raffling it off to one of her followers who donated, or donating it to a food pantry. That bothered me more than anything bc it was so blantantly rude.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

It's a waste of fricking money, and who wants to worry about storage for all the CRAP in the off season?!
I usually only decorate a tiny bit for Thanksgiving, a tiny bit for halloween and full on decorate for Christmas.
LittleOne912 wrote:Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The chick put out a video about how they need to cut back on take out and coffee and suddenly a month later has new hair, new car, new this, that and the other thing. It takes a lot more then a month without coffee to save up for that shit. The bitch took some money. I have no doubt in my mind. Sure she donated SOME but not all. Brittani isn’t going to message her and be like “soooo, how much did you actually get for me”... of course she’s going to say “thank you” and not question her...

The thing with Tiff is she doesn’t look at people as people, she looks at everyone as a dollar sign. She doesn’t give a flying fuck about anyone but herself, shit, she doesn’t even care about her kids or husband.

This WILL all catch back up with them. Can’t wait for the “day in the life: hiding from the IRS” I bet she’s shitting her pants and super anxious that we’ve already caught on to her and that’s why she can’t get out bed. People aren't fucking stupid Tiffani!!! Only your subs are... you aren’t fooling everyone. Tick Tock... your times almost up.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Another post about Ella. Surprise surprise.

I started watching Tiffani when she had Ella. She glowed her whole pregnancy. She was vibrant and happy. Her cleaning videos were good and her cooking videos weren’t so bland. As a FTM myself around that time (found out I was pregnant with my son September 2018), they drew me in. I’ve seen most if not all of her videos. Now, she’s gone completely downhill. She’s repetitive, she’s desperate, she favorites Ella without even trying to conceal it. She copies everyone around her, she lives in her own little bubble and has recently gone full on loony with this celery juice and essential oils thing. I watch people like Bri who are sane in comparison to Tiffani. I actually like Bri. Yes she’s type A to the max almost close to being manic, but her content is good, well organized, and she actually has good decorations and doesn’t pretend to try and be a minimalist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
palmtreemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by palmtreemomma »

It makes me straight up angry how much she favors El-LA over those sweet boys, especially Tanner, whom I adore. All her insta pictures are of her. Who posts a picture and a story of the exact same picture?? It’s obsessive and gross.

T.minimalist needs new Easter baskets because, ya know, she needs stuff more than anyone I have ever seen. Poor empty soul.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Now she wants to buy new custom Easter baskets! The shopping never stops! She is never happy with what she has.
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Why are we watching her clean her kitchen and rise her sink for like 10 straight minutes in a Valentine’s Day decorating video??

Of course she got that diffuser. Tara’s had that one for a while and always gets tons of comments on it. But I’m sure Tara’s copying you right tiff?

She’s decorating her soap dispensers with stickers and rearranging half dead flowers. Lmao this is what she considers quality content?!?

Wtf is that random hanging plant in the corner of the living room? She didn’t even take the sticker off the pot.

This might have been the least effort she’s ever put into a video or into decorating for that matter. It looks like cheap trash spread all over the house.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Woahhh wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:03 am Why are we watching her clean her kitchen and rise her sink for like 10 straight minutes in a Valentine’s Day decorating video??

Of course she got that diffuser. Tara’s had that one for a while and always gets tons of comments on it. But I’m sure Tara’s copying you right tiff?

She’s decorating her soap dispensers with stickers and rearranging half dead flowers. Lmao this is what she considers quality content?!?

Wtf is that random hanging plant in the corner of the living room? She didn’t even take the sticker off the pot.

This might have been the least effort she’s ever put into a video or into decorating for that matter. It looks like cheap trash spread all over the house.
The stickers had me cracking up... she really is a 12 year old. I’m surprised she didn’t sharpie in T+C 4E under her stickers. And in addition to everything you mentioned, the camera wasn’t even in focus for half the video!!!!!!!!! She’s such a joke.

Why can’t she just use her cricket that she NEEDED to slap some stickers on the kids baskets. She is sooooooo desperate to look like she’s rolling in the dough, it makes me think even more they don’t have it. Debt, debt and more debt.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Someone commented and said she should be a florist 😂😂😂😂😂 why?? She separated an already put together arrangement and put the flowers into bottles. The flowers were droopy and wilting. And a random hanging plant that looks like shit? Did she ask her kids for decorating advice? The bar must be extremely low with her followers.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Woahhh wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:03 am Why are we watching her clean her kitchen and rise her sink for like 10 straight minutes in a Valentine’s Day decorating video??

Yes! I haven't watched Belinda's video yet, but I am subscribed to her too and she usually does a really good job decorating. I'm surprised she even collabed with her. I was thinking Tiffany was going to try to be extra and not decorate with all dollar Spot stuff to try to keep up with her, but I was wrong.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Gossipgurl wrote:Now she wants to buy new custom Easter baskets! The shopping never stops! She is never happy with what she has.
Yes! But last year she bought the kids stuff from dollar tree, I just watched her Easter basket video from last year because I’m starting to need ideas. She will be another one to get the infamous pottery barn kids basket Image I guess thsr charity money treated her well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”