T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by begenos1 »

I saw this skelly while looking for a stock image and it reminded me of Tiff so I had to

I’ve noticed that they tag a big name celebrity/brand just about every other day if not everyday in hopes of a repost/mention. Sometimes I like to skim through said celebrity/brand IG stories to see if they reposted their post and so far no luck for the beasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5db82b.jpg[/IMG]

Leaving a blank. I know some of y’all will come up with some good ones lol

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5f6f34.jpg[/IMG]

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Sad but true
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Woahhh wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:03 am Why are we watching her clean her kitchen and rise her sink for like 10 straight minutes in a Valentine’s Day decorating video??

Of course she got that diffuser. Tara’s had that one for a while and always gets tons of comments on it. But I’m sure Tara’s copying you right tiff?

She’s decorating her soap dispensers with stickers and rearranging half dead flowers. Lmao this is what she considers quality content?!?

Wtf is that random hanging plant in the corner of the living room? She didn’t even take the sticker off the pot.

This might have been the least effort she’s ever put into a video or into decorating for that matter. It looks like cheap trash spread all over the house.
I couldn't watch it, they are so painful to get through. I hate that fake voice. But she doesn't take stickers off the fruit the kids eat either, AryaStark noticed.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:47 am Someone commented and said she should be a florist 😂😂😂😂😂 why?? She separated an already put together arrangement and put the flowers into bottles. The flowers were droopy and wilting. And a random hanging plant that looks like shit? Did she ask her kids for decorating advice? The bar must be extremely low with her followers.
I'm convinced half the comments are sarcasm that goes way over her head. If they were serious, yikes. Floristry takes a keen eye and patience, Tiff has neither.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

scojacar wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 5f6f34.jpg[/IMG]

Organic celery*

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

begenos1 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:29 am Image

I saw this skelly while looking for a stock image and it reminded me of Tiff so I had to

I’ve noticed that they tag a big name celebrity/brand just about every other day if not everyday in hopes of a repost/mention. Sometimes I like to skim through said celebrity/brand IG stories to see if they reposted their post and so far no luck for the beasts

Slap a bad weave on it and it’s a DeAd ringer for her.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

you know what T.celerybreath? You're right. You are motivational. Because when I feel like I'm slacking as a mom I know I can watch your complete shit show and feel MUCH better about my life. So thank you for that!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:23 pm
Woahhh wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:03 am Why are we watching her clean her kitchen and rise her sink for like 10 straight minutes in a Valentine’s Day decorating video??

Of course she got that diffuser. Tara’s had that one for a while and always gets tons of comments on it. But I’m sure Tara’s copying you right tiff?

She’s decorating her soap dispensers with stickers and rearranging half dead flowers. Lmao this is what she considers quality content?!?

Wtf is that random hanging plant in the corner of the living room? She didn’t even take the sticker off the pot.

This might have been the least effort she’s ever put into a video or into decorating for that matter. It looks like cheap trash spread all over the house.
I couldn't watch it, they are so painful to get through. I hate that fake voice. But she doesn't take stickers off the fruit the kids eat either, AryaStark noticed.
I can’t take credit for the sticker on the fruit that
def was someone else.lol
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I can't do the meme right now but someone please do it for me with "waiting for her kids to love her"
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

OMG I can’t with the skeleton. Dying here

And she’s not wanting to buy baskets. She’s fishing for a site to send her some free. Guaranteed

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm OMG I can’t with the skeleton. Dying here ImageImageImageImageImageImage

And she’s not wanting to buy baskets. She’s fishing for a site to send her some free. Guaranteed

No, the skeleton is dying.
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Superdupersnoop wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:23 pm Sorry for double posting.

If she honestly is autoimmune she may be feeling like crap because she is overdoing it or taking supplements that make her immune system overactive. I have flares alot after I clean all day or eat too much vitamin c, have too much sun exposure, etc. I can understand where she can't get out bed and feels sick but she does it to herself. Plus, if she is on medication how is she not having to stop them when she is trying to conceive/pregnant. Alot of medications they use for autoimmune patients can't be taken during pregnancy
Thyroid issues are different. A thyroid if left unchecked during pregnancy can cause miscarriage and interfere with a growing fetuses brain development. For most women with hypothyroidism or hashimotos who get pregnant must have the dosage increased to protect the baby.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She really needs to just get it over with and make
an IG account just for her only child El la. Unless this
IG is it and she never formally announced it in between
Schitt’s Creek episodes; Skeletor in bed.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:11 pm I can't do the meme right now but someone please do it for me with "waiting for her kids to love her"
This right here should be the thing that hurts her the most, but we all know she cares more about her looks being attacked rather than her love or lack thereof for her kids. Sad sad sad.

---
I thought it was strange she was asking for recommendations because she doesn't actually listen to her viewers. It's just to get them talking about her so she can get more subscribers. Now that it's been pointed out she is fishing for sponsorship, it makes a lot of sense.

A real minimalist doesn't need new baskets every year, or even at all. They might use some Tupperware they already have and just put their children's chocolate eggs in there.

The real kicker is I would much rather see a YouTuber make cheap baskets work. How to make something nice and affordable. But she manages to make it tacky even when it's expensive.

I wonder how heavy on the chocolate she will go. Do you think she will try and get them not much chocolate, so they don't get "fat"? What has she done in previous years?

I can't imagine living my life trying to get sponsored, it sounds so desperate. She wants to radiate goals, but she just radiates a stink.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

Never in my life have i ever seen such a despicable bitch. Tiffani beaston you sick deranged skank. youre obsessed with cash, copying others and utilizing illness for popularity. you are killing your young children with the oils you diffuse and sell for cash. you are an awful mother. get off the internet you sick demented pig.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh my goodness. Ella is in the ER, it's sooo hard for Tiffani but she has enough focus on posting people's chicken and coffee.

Now she is claiming Ella probably has asthma. Those kids seemed better when she was using Mrs Meyers.

Who starts with a runny nose and ends up in hospital? The Beastons. Oh and she put the exact location of the hospital up. Yes, please tell me how much you care about children being exploited. Also love how the 2 hashtags are both about HER and not Ella. Can't let Ella have too much attention, once she is in the limelight Tiff makes it about her. And that's her favorite child. Wow.

Time to get the cell phone jail out, put down the camera and be there for your kid. If she is using this for likes she is patheticer than I thought.
YTmomsRgross333
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YTmomsRgross333 »

Shes got the BBL hospital picture poses down perfectly. this sick fuck. im reporting her to CPS. child exploitation and mental abuse.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:14 am It's a waste of fricking money, and who wants to worry about storage for all the CRAP in the off season?!
I usually only decorate a tiny bit for Thanksgiving, a tiny bit for halloween and full on decorate for Christmas.
LittleOne912 wrote:Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
yep all of this. in today’s world where are planet is dying and most of our consumption ends up in landfill, it’s a fucking abomination that they’re decorating for every single holiday. and encouraging others to do the same. as far as i can tell, some or most of these YT moms have some form of college education, therefore are educated to some degree. why on gods green earth then, are they so tone deaf when it comes to environmental issues. i’m hardly some big greenie but even i’m appalled and taken aback they’re being so wasteful and consumeristic. all this rubbish they have on display for all of 5 minutes, then have to find someplace to store the other 48 weeks of the year or, they throw it out and buy more the next year. it’s literally breaking my head. why can’t they be more green? encourage people to do away with the decorations (it’s so old school to decorate like that anyway), or focus on decorating one room if you really must. instead, do holiday inspired/themed cooking or baking, heart shaped cookies or a cake or dessert. something that’s fun but environmentally sustainable and doesn’t cause a huge footprint. this isn’t rocket science, i mean i’ve come up with this just sitting here on my couch. surely if these women are doing this for a living, they could come up with some more novel ideas that’s don’t hurt the planet??

which videos of chris’ does he take little swipes at tiffani? i don’t watch family vibes and i don’t follow him on insta
so i don’t see much of his stuff. however i’d be interested to tune in if he’s making little digs at her haha

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”