Previous thread:

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Unread post by fingusername »

OMG. If this b!tch isn't straight up cra cra...sitting on her front doorstep explaining they had already decided to sell before (who's) Crew Screw died. ;) All of her content is just defending herself against her insane behaviour.
honestT
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honestT »

fingusername wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:34 pm OMG. If this b!tch isn't straight up cra cra...sitting on her front doorstep explaining they had already decided to sell before (who's) Crew Screw died. ;) All of her content is just defending herself against her insane behaviour.
A lot of (smart) YouTubers won't even let subscribers know that their house is on the market or that they're house shopping until the deal is done to limit stalkers and nosy strangers. You'd think since they requested "privacy" during this time, Brittani would listen to her own freaking request and give her family some privacy. Her Instagram content is more important to her than her family's privacy. If I was featured on the Today Show, People, etc, I would think now is maybe not the time to broadcast my home is available for random strangers to come in and view.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

honestT wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:58 pm
fingusername wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:34 pm OMG. If this b!tch isn't straight up cra cra...sitting on her front doorstep explaining they had already decided to sell before (who's) Crew Screw died. ;) All of her content is just defending herself against her insane behaviour.
A lot of (smart) YouTubers won't even let subscribers know that their house is on the market or that they're house shopping until the deal is done to limit stalkers and nosy strangers. You'd think since they requested "privacy" during this time, Brittani would listen to her own freaking request and give her family some privacy. Her Instagram content is more important to her than her family's privacy. If I was featured on the Today Show, People, etc, I would think now is maybe not the time to broadcast my home is available for random strangers to come in and view.
And she said her mother is the realtor so....it's going to be a 1 second search to find it.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

fingusername wrote:
And she said her mother is the realtor so....it's going to be a 1 second search to find it.
That or anyone can utilize whitepages. But I didn’t even think about looking it up through her mom’s company.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:14 pm
fingusername wrote:

That or anyone can utilize whitepages. But I didn’t even think about looking it up through her mom’s company.
I found the address in 2 seconds online. You can do it for anyone, it's not hard at all.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

fingusername wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:06 pm
Funny enough on the 90s I used to live in New braunfells- I think I was like 4 or 5. Our neighbor was named Brittany lol. I doubt it’s the same girl because I’ll be 34 next month and I’m almost positive the Brittany I new was my age or a year younger. Anyways we still keep in touch with my old sitter/nanny - her name was Martha and ironically enough she’s also a realtor in new braunfells. Lol
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I can't get over how smiley she is in all of her instagram stories. What is she on?
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

madmax84 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:30 am I can't get over how smiley she is in all of her instagram stories. What is she on?
She's not on anything. That's pure joy that her son is not a burden to her anymore. End of story.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

So a friend just made me aware of this. This is will clear up any discrepancies regarding this loser family being involved with the GFM. If you go to Jeff's Twitter, which is "Coach Jeff Leach," and scroll down to December 26, 2019, you will clearly see that he was involved in the GFM. I copied/pasted his post: "Our son Crew stopped breathing last night. They got his heart beating & he was airlifted to Methodist Children’s Hospital in San Antonio. He is in intensive care. We need your prayers. Our family set up this gofundme to help w/expenses."

Now if this doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.
hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

Deesker wrote:So a friend just made me aware of this. This is will clear up any discrepancies regarding this loser family being involved with the GFM. If you go to Jeff's Twitter, which is "Coach Jeff Leach," and scroll down to December 26, 2019, you will clearly see that he was involved in the GFM. I copied/pasted his post: "Our son Crew stopped breathing last night. They got his heart beating & he was airlifted to Methodist Children’s Hospital in San Antonio. He is in intensive care. We need your prayers. Our family set up this gofundme to help w/expenses."

Now if this doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.
Her mom still has the GFM link in her profile bio part...yeah they knew nothing about it.....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 0b489c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Just watched her stories- wtf is wrong with her??? She is just smiling nonstop like she is ecstatic about something. “I look like a 12 year old with my top knot and tie dye, hehehehe”.... I don’t think Xanax or antidepressants create this kind of personality I’m starting to think she’s some sort of psychopath. I’ve never seen someone so detached from the loss of a child since Casey Anthony....
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

most you tubers in the beginning didn't care about their address being found out. I know kkandbabyj tried to keep it hidden this time but didn't. I know aaryn wasn't as forth coming this time but it was found. I believe they can pay big bucks or try and hide it but none have so it makes me feel like they really dont' care. I would never have done a you tube based on my kids ever, but if for some stupid reason I did I would pay the money. is it guaranteed it won't be found no but it would make it harder. I also wouldn't show my yard the front of my house, the cars, the yard none of it. I feel and again I was wrong about a lot of the things she does I don't think she really cares if people know where this one is or the new one. If she had any concern for their safety she wouldn't be sitting there with that grin while they are riding their scooters on cement with no helmets on. I think she feels she is some type of celebrity at this point. an It was the same with kkandbabyj I guess views are more important then your kids safety. Its crazy what lengths people will go to I refuse to call them fans because they are not celebrities. But they crashed the wedding of kkandbabyj yet they are the idiots that shared when and where so again I don' think they cared it gave them another story line fans at our wedding. The only you tuber I feel bad for is David Dobrek he has had so many people show up to his house he is going to move and most of those fans young girls. Don't get me started on where they hell their parents are. Scary for a man because young teens coming to your house is going to end up with him being accused of something . Especially once a parent finds out their perfect child crashed his house and a story will be made up. He has asked them not to do it he is clearly uncomfortable in his house and that really sucks. I guess that is what happens when you whore your entire life out for you tube. But her sitting their with that grin all she cares about is a new house and yes she was talking about it before his death. Yes everyone grieves differently yes but I don't see how anyone could be that happy about it this soon. I was the one that if anyone had touched her room before I was ready they would have been dead I couldn't imagine moving that soon. there is something else going on here. Her actions and behavior is much like a freaking stepford wife. Because even if you grieve differently is to close to it just happening the smiles the carefree attitude the excitement I cannot imagine feeling or being that way months after. i was feeling bad for jeff in that interview it looked like he was devastated while looking at her like wtf. But he is a grown man this isn't his first marriage or child if he isn't ok with the choices being made he should speak up. Once you leave that house those memories are gone forever he cannot get them back. I also think no I feel he knows her behavior is really off and if he does and doesn't step up and or say something he is just as bad. At this point I don't care what she does but I am scared for those kids. There is no way in this short amount of time have they dealt and processed with this. Your telling your young kids he died in his sleep but I go to bed they will be safe you can say that all you want and yes life goes one but there is no way that everything is fine and there are no issues with that. Are they in therapy, is she really taking care of them spending a lot of time with them reassuring them? I would love to think so but according to her instagram other then a few very unsafe scooter rides no she is not. adults process things faster kids do not. They know have to deal with he went to sleep didn't wake up, and on Christmas when santa was suppose to come and make everything magical instead their brother died. There is no way they are ok there is no way they are over it and won't be for quite a while. why isn't she sharing more videos of them instead of the free shit they are getting? yes when crew was alife he was in every video because she was breastfeeding so every target run etc. why isn't ever with the other kids? I'm not saying she needs to have them all the time or show the grief but people watched her channel to see a family not one woman. Most people when you loose a child you don't want to let your other ones out of your sight but at the same time unlike her who we see every where without them. I have more respect if she said we suffered a huge loss I need to be with my family as we heal but nope cannot loose those views and its now the brittani show. there is no balance all we see is her, what she has got, what she is doing why? The behavior is very strange and someone should speaking up . no matter if they think they are ready for that move or if you think you have dealt with that grief and that you want to move when you do it will rip the bandaid right off of everything. It will hit you like a ton of bricks even if you are at the point your ready. I feel if she isn't stable enough it will be bad very bad.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

ladybug wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:52 am Just watched her stories- wtf is wrong with her??? She is just smiling nonstop like she is ecstatic about something. “I look like a 12 year old with my top knot and tie dye, hehehehe”.... I don’t think Xanax or antidepressants create this kind of personality I’m starting to think she’s some sort of psychopath. I’ve never seen someone so detached from the loss of a child since Casey Anthony....
you hit it right on the head and saying what i tried to say in less words. its her personality its bizarre the whole thing and i feel horrible for the res of her kids
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Deesker wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:16 am
madmax84 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:30 am I can't get over how smiley she is in all of her instagram stories. What is she on?
She's not on anything. That's pure joy that her son is not a burden to her anymore. End of story.
Yup call me crazy all you want but I’m still in the mindset that she killed Crew. Until she is forthcoming about what happened I will always have it in my mind that she was suffering some kind of post partum psychosis/depression and wasn’t bonded to Crew. I think it’s all too coincidental...

And now with her weird personality she’s presenting to the world - it’s even more blatant to me. She had no bond with that child...

Compare her personality from previous videos and stories - something is sketchy as hell
jessbless
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessbless »

I’ve convinced myself she’s on something because there is literally no other way to even slightly justify some of her behaviors right now. I have zero experience with behavior/mood altering drugs so I can’t speculate what she’s on but it has to be something, right?!

If she’s unmedicated and acting this way, that’s even scarier. I can’t believe her family/close friends aren’t concerned. You would think someone would speak up??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

I am thoroughly convinced that the posts of house hunting are her “showing off”. The one of the bathroom and shower...is almost like “mine is better, newer then Aaryns”(if u don’t follow Aaryn, she just moved and showed her tub, shower that looks like the one Brit showed, just ummmmm older looking😅). She wants to be better then Aaryn. I’ve always thought that. And no I’m not a fan of Aaryn either.

There is absolutely NO reason for someone who needed so much money, gifts ETC to pay bills, funeral costs, to be showing off, none! Remember all, this is a mother whose baby died just a little over a month ago, and that baby hasn’t even been buried 1 month, 1 MONTH!! This “I look 12 yrs old”.....well she is acting like a giddy 12 yo. Omg. She needs some serious intervention, and quick.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She’s disgusting showing herself house shopping for a McMansion like taras. You can’t tell me they would have been able to afford a house like that before crew died. No way. She bought a 2012 used car with 90k + miles on it and cried that she can’t take her family to Disney, and now she’s looking at houses easily in the 350k+ range. Crew is buying his mommy a very nice house with his precious little life 😢
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I agree. Those houses are in the nice part of San Antonio (I know because I just moved from there 2 years ago) I know the exact area she’s looking or can pretty much guess from my knowledge. Anyways, as far as mind altering drugs go she could be on Xanax. But if she had PPD prior to crew and has admitted to being medicated I don’t think it’s that medicine making her act that way. I have been on Zoloft for 8 weeks now and I have never felt that way. I know everyone has a different experience but it just took my edge off for a short period of time and now I have plateaued. I highly doubt it’s an antidepressant that’s making her that way. She’s truly just like that. This is her true colors. I have issues obviously which is why I take Zoloft and my issues aren’t the loss of a child and my medicine still doesn’t make me like that. She’s too happy for someone that just lost her son a month ago. She’s on a money high. That’s what it is.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

LittleOne912 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:18 am
Deesker wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:16 am
Yup call me crazy all you want but I’m still in the mindset that she killed Crew. Until she is forthcoming about what happened I will always have it in my mind that she was suffering some kind of post partum psychosis/depression and wasn’t bonded to Crew. I think it’s all too coincidental...

And now with her weird personality she’s presenting to the world - it’s even more blatant to me. She had no bond with that child...

Compare her personality from previous videos and stories - something is sketchy as hell
I find it sketchy as hell that she tore down Whoscrews nursery then he passed. Just saying. Views or not who goes through the trouble of creating a nursery only to dismantle it right after?

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”