Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Crew died = money high.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Unread post by LexiRae »

ladybug wrote:Just watched her stories- wtf is wrong with her??? She is just smiling nonstop like she is ecstatic about something. “I look like a 12 year old with my top knot and tie dye, hehehehe”.... I don’t think Xanax or antidepressants create this kind of personality I’m starting to think she’s some sort of psychopath. I’ve never seen someone so detached from the loss of a child since Casey Anthony....
I was prescribed Xanax for a few years and I never acted psycho like that. When something was sad I could still feel emotions and cry. Brittani is just in denial or heartless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

In the beginning, I defended her actions as being caused by shock, as her trying to hold on to what she knew to maintain some sort of normal.
You know, people grieve differently...blah blah.
I take that back. I've never ever seen someone grieve this way.

It's seriously disturbing.

Over the years I've come across grieving mothers, on both YT and IG. And their channels/pages have all had something in common : The presence of both pain and love - in their eyes, voices, words and actions. Pain and love, at the same time. Making it absolutely impossible for me not to cry with them.

Any normal grieving mother would be eaten up by guilt if she allowed herself to be happy only 5 weeks after losing her child. And here's Brittany, chatting about tie die and swipe up links.

She's disgusting.

Sendt fra min VOG-L29 med Tapatalk

hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

LexiRae wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:25 pm
ladybug wrote:Just watched her stories- wtf is wrong with her??? She is just smiling nonstop like she is ecstatic about something. “I look like a 12 year old with my top knot and tie dye, hehehehe”.... I don’t think Xanax or antidepressants create this kind of personality I’m starting to think she’s some sort of psychopath. I’ve never seen someone so detached from the loss of a child since Casey Anthony....
I was prescribed Xanax for a few years and I never acted psycho like that. When something was sad I could still feel emotions and cry. Brittani is just in denial or heartless.

I think the DRs have her too medicated. She isn't able to feel emotions at all. She is detached from reality it's actually very sad and scary to think that she isn't being monitored closely. Her doctor needs to see that she isn't stable regardless of what she says at her doctor appointments.

One of her followers said "I don't know how you do it. " I was in bed for weeks when I lost my infant." …. The follower said it very nicely but I think it makes a point that she isn't grieving at all.

And its not just US that see her like this as if we have on rose colored lenses but that it is actually very noticeable and something that isn't the picture of a grieving mother.
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momofone »

I started following her on IG after crew died so I don’t know this woman at all. I watched a few of her YouTube videos and noticed how sad she looked when the baby was alive. She never smiled at all. And now she smiles like crazy. It’s very bizarre! Either she is on something or she truly felt like Crew was a burden or something like someone else said. Now it’s like she’s free to just be a mom to the older kids and not be locked down with a baby. Post partum is no joke though. So who knows. We only see a little piece of her day🤷🏻‍♀️
Ima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ima »

I think she is on a money high and a fame high. Now the house hunting is making her high. I suspect she is on meds too, but this is more than medication or different than being overmedicated.

I know they were house hunting before the tragic death, of baby Crew, but I really think a grieving mother would wait a few months. Get her perspectives in order, and let her emotions settle a bit. If she is medicated then give that time to work its self out. There are often numerous adjustments in what dose you need and even what works best for you. I just can not believe she is moving forward with such a huge decision as buying a home and then having to pack up and move. Unless, and this goes back to my theory, she is feeling guilty and keeping herself busy so as to keep all that far back in her mind.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

I feel like once someone goes viral or gets noticed they change and sometimes that’s for the better but most times it’s for the worse. Look at Meg Hickman from Love Meg. That girl got a little bit of recognition and ever since then she’s been trying to keep up and is now even begging for comments and likes on her videos so the algorithm of YouTube sees it according to her.

Think about Krista Bowman Ruth being around well known racists but we all know she does it for the recognition because it’ll get her somewhere in this social media world.

The same can be said about that country singer and his wife the one that reached out to brittani......they were so silent on their YouTube page but once people started to follow her in the wake of Britt’s tragedy they then started to post videos more frequently.

I guess what I’m trying to say is that these iNfLueNceRs are poorly oiled machines that are focused way too much on how they appear to the public eye and know they have the ability to post one little swipe up and have the potential to bring in hundreds and sometimes even thousands of dollars from affiliate links. Their viewers and followers don’t help either because they somehow cheer this sort of behavior on and honestly it’s sickening to watch.

They all need help.
Sales2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sales2 »

hereforthekids wrote:
Deesker wrote:So a friend just made me aware of this. This is will clear up any discrepancies regarding this loser family being involved with the GFM. If you go to Jeff's Twitter, which is "Coach Jeff Leach," and scroll down to December 26, 2019, you will clearly see that he was involved in the GFM. I copied/pasted his post: "Our son Crew stopped breathing last night. They got his heart beating & he was airlifted to Methodist Children’s Hospital in San Antonio. He is in intensive care. We need your prayers. Our family set up this gofundme to help w/expenses."

Now if this doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does.
Her mom still has the GFM link in her profile bio part...yeah they knew nothing about it.....
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 0b489c.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mom2liml
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom2liml »

Watching her excited over the house hunting has me disturbed. We had just bought our first house right before our child died. We HAD been so excited but after that it didn’t matter anymore, nothing material did. I no longer had much drive to unpack or get things done. I only pushed through because we had another child that needed some normalcy and stability.

I keep thinking back to where I was 5,6, 10 weeks after and yes I’ve said it myself.. everyone grieves differently but This is something I’ve never seen.

As years started to go by I did start getting excited about small things again and every time it happened I had deep guilt over feeling any kind of joy.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Ima wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:53 pm I think she is on a money high and a fame high. Now the house hunting is making her high. I suspect she is on meds too, but this is more than medication or different than being overmedicated.

I know they were house hunting before the tragic death, of baby Crew, but I really think a grieving mother would wait a few months. Get her perspectives in order, and let her emotions settle a bit. If she is medicated then give that time to work its self out. There are often numerous adjustments in what dose you need and even what works best for you. I just can not believe she is moving forward with such a huge decision as buying a home and then having to pack up and move. Unless, and this goes back to my theory, she is feeling guilty and keeping herself busy so as to keep all that far back in her mind.
I think she is frantically trying to drum up new content for her near 1 million followers. She said in her first video of herself on IG after his death that "I'm grateful you're all here but I feel so self-conscious because none of you have seen my face before" or something to that effect. She wants everyone to know what a cool, relevant person she is, just like Aaryn Williams. A trendy person who gets tie-dye from Target and buys a fancy house to decorate. She is overwhelmed with self-consciousness and an obsession with proving herself as someone interesting for her new followers.
Myfirsttimeout
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Myfirsttimeout »

"Yay!!!"

🤦
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

Mom2liml wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:46 pm Watching her excited over the house hunting has me disturbed. We had just bought our first house right before our child died. We HAD been so excited but after that it didn’t matter anymore, nothing material did. I no longer had much drive to unpack or get things done. I only pushed through because we had another child that needed some normalcy and stability.

I keep thinking back to where I was 5,6, 10 weeks after and yes I’ve said it myself.. everyone grieves differently but This is something I’ve never seen.

As years started to go by I did start getting excited about small things again and every time it happened I had deep guilt over feeling any kind of joy.
I want to hear more from moms like you who have lost a child and know her behavior is bat shit crazy. Your grief sounds so natural and normal. Brittani isn't grieving. I think people need to come to the realization that this isn't grief. She is relieved her baby died. As astounding and dispassionate that it sounds, it's the truth. I'm convinced at this point.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’m sure with her new money, she’s going to try to throw an Aaryn Williams style birthday party for Cash. So ironic that she named one of her kids cash because that’s all she’s after.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

When did she get the blue check mark by her name? I stopped looking at this page because I honestly didn’t believe that she could have done something to her child but the bizarre behavior has me second guessing it. If one of my children died, the last thing on my mind would be house hunting and shopping.

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:07 pm I’m sure with her new money, she’s going to try to throw an Aaryn Williams style birthday party for Cash. So ironic that she named one of her kids cash because that’s all she’s after.
I can’t believe someone named a child Cash Leach. What a terrible name.
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Before the crew tragedy, I never had anything nice to say about her and I even defended her through the tragedy. I won’t lie a lot of her actions have me giving her a side eye. She’s not helping her case by showing the house hunting, the party she’ll probably invite Tara and Arryn to. Life goes on yes but it’s in her best interest for it to go on privately. Not showing all this to people that donated. I donated. A very small amount so I don’t feel too bad to see her spending money left and right. Even if she’s not using the money from the GFM for all this it’s still not a good look. She fAmOuS now she needs to take care of image.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

kabuki wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:07 pm I’m sure with her new money, she’s going to try to throw an Aaryn Williams style birthday party for Cash. So ironic that she named one of her kids cash because that’s all she’s after.
I can’t believe someone named a child Cash Leach. What a terrible name.

I had a daughter and I named her Presley it has nothing to do with Elvis I wanted a unique name. Ya you better believe Miss money bags will be picking a five bedroom house three baths a walk in closet pantry she’s gonna up one on her bff Tara it’s all bout who has the nicest shit..

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:13 pm When did she get the blue check mark by her name? I stopped looking at this page because I honestly didn’t believe that she could have done something to her child but the bizarre behavior has me second guessing it. If one of my children died, the last thing on my mind would be house hunting and shopping.

Oh I’ve thought she killed crew from day 1...everyone came at me calling me a conspiracy nut. I standby that

And she got a check mark a few days before January 25th(1 month from the incident)
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Anyone here know if brittani is signed with an agency?
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I stand by my earlier comment about how she seems manic to me. There’s going to be a break and it’s going to be horrible.

I may be in the minority but anyone else find it odd she’s throwing a party for her 2 year old? I don’t think she should just bypass it or whatever. But if it was me, I’d be having a quiet thing at home.
It kind of screams “look at me”. She can have everyone come over for Cash’s party and fawn all over her instead.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”