TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lol princess poo face cleaned her brushes... now that's a surprise, mh? ;)

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

I thought it was funny how a few minutes ago, Anna used the hashtag "cleanfreak." LOL :rofl: Clean freak?! Yeah right. Remember how disgusting their floors were in the old house and how E pooped on the bedsheets, then didn't wash them until a few days later even though they were being slept on? Yeah, a clean freak would never allow such a thing. She says one thing on Twitter/her blog/channel, but then we see the REAL her in the vlogs. She's not fooling me. 8-)
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

geekinthepink wrote:
it's funny how they always talk talk talk about getting a cleaner or a dog walker (couldn't erica earn a little pocket money by doing it? she did it a few times, if I remember correctly) and nothing eeever happens. that's probably one of most annoying things about them: so much talking and it all goes down the drain eventually. shitheads. both of them
Why on earth would they need a dog walker? They could just take them along on the strolls they should be taking with Emilia. My friend has a 4 month old baby and she goes to the park with her in the pram every day, rain or shine, so the baby can get some fresh air. Anna just drags her daughter along on her errands and otherwise props her up against the sofa cushions to "watch" TV (that an infant should not be exposed to, in my opinion). I hate these feckers so much.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:lol princess poo face cleaned her brushes... now that's a surprise, mh? ;)
I hope she wiped down her makeup, as well. That was so gross.
cathyspires

Unread post by cathyspires »

I commented on her Facebook status about her "being a cleanfreak". I wonder when the "STOP HATING! LEAVE ANNA ALONE! YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS! SHE"S PERFECT!" comments will start :D
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Dandelion wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:lol princess poo face cleaned her brushes... now that's a surprise, mh? ;)
what a surprise :lol:

I must confess I cleaned my makeup and brushes a day after, and NON looked like hers, and I haven't cleaned it in a while!

What i don't get, is that they think they cover up their lies, but fail big time at it :? We all know she is nothing like the person she pretends to be on her channel/blog.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

proudmama wrote:I thought it was funny how a few minutes ago, Anna used the hashtag "cleanfreak." LOL :rofl: Clean freak?! Yeah right. Remember how disgusting their floors were in the old house and how E pooped on the bedsheets, then didn't wash them until a few days later even though they were being slept on? Yeah, a clean freak would never allow such a thing. She says one thing on Twitter/her blog/channel, but then we see the REAL her in the vlogs. She's not fooling me. 8-)
She should REALLY REALLY watch her own vlogs!!! she is straight caught in lies with video proof??? Doesn't she realize that??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
what a surprise :lol:

I must confess I cleaned my makeup and brushes a day after, and NON looked like hers, and I haven't cleaned it in a while!

What i don't get, is that they think they cover up their lies, but fail big time at it :? We all know she is nothing like the person she pretends to be on her channel/blog.
Yeah. But she showed her dirty makeup on TSD for all to see. I think she didn't even realize how disgusting that was. She's totally insensitive. I couldn't stand using dirty things every day, it would make me feel bad (aside from the bad hygiene). But she doesn't even care touching smeared bottles all the time. She must get so much dirt on her face that way. You have to be quite a klutz to handle your things in a way that makes them look that bad.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anna doesn't know how to iron.
I think I give up.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:anna doesn't know how to iron.
I think I give up.
I wonder if she wipes her own bum and ties her own shoelaces? :?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

that poor baby spit up on her playmat and nobody noticed... till jonathan sees it. all her mother has to say is "eeewww! is her babygro okay?"
Last edited by geekinthepink on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:anna doesn't know how to iron.
I think I give up.
What?!? :o Me too!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I love how Jobese says he was born to make stupid videos. You do it every single day!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:I love how Jobese says he was born to make stupid videos. You do it every single day!
that was a "dig" at us. but this never works because they're both too stupid to be sarcastic.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I hate how Emilia is sitting on the couch while asleep. It's right at the beginning.

I mean, if I slept in a position like her my neck and back would hurt SO bad, it's the most uncomfortable.
Babies have a deep sleep, she should just take her up to the crib or put her down in another SAFE place, like something they could put into J's room and easily close the door.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

I'm still astonished at how heavy handed she is with her makeup. She goes through everything so fast. Similar things, used every day, for me, last at least four times as long as hers. How does one get foundation to pool around the cap like that? When I used liquid, the cap area was always clean and ungunked. She says this and that lasts so long, then why is it so used up? The lipsticks look like she presses them so hard to her lips, they are collapsed at the base.

I think Anna confuses sorting things into bins and boxes with being clean. Neatly stored things need not actually be clean, lol. Neatfreak, cleanfreak, I guess there's a distinct difference :D.

Oh, and I guess she washed the brushes because she's doing a giveaway. Lol, maybe the company asked her to make a better impression.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:I hate how Emilia is sitting on the couch while asleep. It's right at the beginning.

I mean, if I slept in a position like her my neck and back would hurt SO bad, it's the most uncomfortable.
Babies have a deep sleep, she should just take her up to the crib or put her down in another SAFE place, like something they could put into J's room and easily close the door.
Maybe Anna read that sometimes models sleep like that to prevent their faces bloating, like when they had a party night, too much salt. She wants E to deflate, lol.
Another sad thing, how they are already getting their baby addicted to tv. It's awful, the kid will be a couch potato with vision problems.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Irishchick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishchick »

He put the dirty dog in the wok :-?

I'd bet 100 euro he didnt wash it after. ick.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lemontree wrote:I hate how Emilia is sitting on the couch while asleep. It's right at the beginning.

o geez what the f! :yup: :yup:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:

Maybe Anna read that sometimes models sleep like that to prevent their faces bloating, like when they had a party night, too much salt. She wants E to deflate, lol.
Another sad thing, how they are already getting their baby addicted to tv. It's awful, the kid will be a couch potato with vision problems.
she clearly doesn't know what to do with the baby. instead of playing with her or letting her sleep on top of her just to be near her, she sits next to her staring into her laptop, ipad and iphone. great job, anna.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”