T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

“I’m cutting dairy to see if it helps her eczema.” Or you could just stop breastfeeding her because it’s obviously not doing shit for the kid’s health. But no, then she wouldn’t be able to introduce even MORE limitations to her diet. Didn’t we just talk about this here two days ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Now she’s cutting out dairy Ella is how old? And now she’s gonna cut out dairy for her eczema she needs some serious mental help

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

If she can name one Rolling Stones song I’d be hella surprised.

WTF are her “hard decisions”???? Stoppp it bish, please.

Isn’t there an urgent care in her area? Why would you ever take your kids to the ER if it wasn’t life or death. $$$$$
Oh yes, looked it up. There is a rediclinic 2 miles away, Abington urgent care 6miles away,keystone medical urgent care 5 miles away, but she went to a hospital that is 11 miles away.

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Someone remind me, but didn’t one of the boys recently have a high fever and was sick and NO trips to the doc or ER? Yet she runs Ella to the ER and posts pics, the second one with shrimp dick Ella looks perfectly fine. She is obsessed with Ella. It’s quite concerning. I can’t with this b*tch. I’m seriously OVER all these yt moms exploiting their children. They all do it. It’s disgusting.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Oh so Ellas runny nose warrants an ER visit but when Tanners sick it's no big deal? Can't let golden child be sick. Elllaaa reflects Trashy and her narcissistic self so can't have precious sick.

I wish someone would write to her that breathing in those freaking oils all the time isn't good and is most likely the problem. I know it won't matter because she listens to no one and doesn't really care if her and her family is sick because sick = attention and sympathy which she thrives on. She's sick alright. Sick in the head!
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Momma2three wrote:Someone remind me, but didn’t one of the boys recently have a high fever and was sick and NO trips to the doc or ER? Yet she runs Ella to the ER and posts pics, the second one with shrimp dick Ella looks perfectly fine. She is obsessed with Ella. It’s quite concerning. I can’t with this b*tch. I’m seriously OVER all these yt moms exploiting their children. They all do it. It’s disgusting.
There’s something mentally wrong with her! I think she thinks Ella is 1 month old! Seriously reminds me of a mommy dearest/lifetime movie situation. There’s no way they are having a 4th she acts like a mother that knows they are done and this is the last baby

YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Salamisammich wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm Now she’s cutting out dairy Image Ella is how old? And now she’s gonna cut out dairy for her eczema Image she needs some serious mental help

No way she still has eczema, I thought Young Living cured that though! I could have sworn it was either the YL laundry detergent, YL lotion, or oil that she said has helped tremendously. Some bogus product she claimed cured it no??
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Too many people to quote so I'll just post it all here.

The digs he has called it her "little celery juice" like he knows it's just another fad, there was a vlog she was on her cell and then she saw he was filming and dropped her phone, he didn't edit it out. He also leaves in her eye rolls and attitude.

Her fave Rolling Stones song is most likely Brown Sugar, she loves slavery and that's what this song is about. The barista husband of hers also raises the kids, sometimes edits her videos for her and does whatever he is told.

Yes she ignored when one of the boys was sick. Blatant favoritism again.

And yeah they have been so sick all the time how are people still buying oils off her thinking it will make them well?

And yep it should be Tiff admitted to hospital because she is mental.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:14 am It's a waste of fricking money, and who wants to worry about storage for all the CRAP in the off season?!
I usually only decorate a tiny bit for Thanksgiving, a tiny bit for halloween and full on decorate for Christmas.
LittleOne912 wrote:Alright SAHMs- is decorating for every holiday really a thing? Who has time for it and how? All these YouTube moms seem to think it’s popular but is it really!??
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
yep all of this. in today’s world where are planet is dying and most of our consumption ends up in landfill, it’s a fucking abomination that they’re decorating for every single holiday. and encouraging others to do the same. as far as i can tell, some or most of these YT moms have some form of college education, therefore are educated to some degree. why on gods green earth then, are they so tone deaf when it comes to environmental issues. i’m hardly some big greenie but even i’m appalled and taken aback they’re being so wasteful and consumeristic. all this rubbish they have on display for all of 5 minutes, then have to find someplace to store the other 48 weeks of the year or, they throw it out and buy more the next year. it’s literally breaking my head. why can’t they be more green? encourage people to do away with the decorations (it’s so old school to decorate like that anyway), or focus on decorating one room if you really must. instead, do holiday inspired/themed cooking or baking, heart shaped cookies or a cake or dessert. something that’s fun but environmentally sustainable and doesn’t cause a huge footprint. this isn’t rocket science, i mean i’ve come up with this just sitting here on my couch. surely if these women are doing this for a living, they could come up with some more novel ideas that’s don’t hurt the planet??

which videos of chris’ does he take little swipes at tiffani? i don’t watch family vibes and i don’t follow him on insta
so i don’t see much of his stuff. however i’d be interested to tune in if he’s making little digs at her haha
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

YTmomsRgross333 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:59 pm Shes got the BBL hospital picture poses down perfectly. this sick fuck. im reporting her to CPS. child exploitation and mental abuse.
Omg when I saw the post I thought wtf is this BBL re-enactment!
Wow just..wow.
Someone must be hoping for a GFM. She must be getting low in all of her not stolen fun money.
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6467.plist[/IMG]

I had to say something I couldn’t take it anymore omg

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

All kidding aside...
I have put off saying this but now I don’t care. I am really concerned for those children on a different level now.
I think this woman will do whatever it takes to get a new house, fame, subs, and move on up. She sees how much BBL got and I am very afraid she may do something where there is an “accident.” I pray I am wrong.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

scojacar wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm “I’m cutting dairy to see if it helps her eczema.” Or you could just stop breastfeeding her because it’s obviously not doing shit for the kid’s health. But no, then she wouldn’t be able to introduce even MORE limitations to her diet. Didn’t we just talk about this here two days ago?

see this right here is BS because she was telling us smella’s eczema was clearing up after she switched to the natural laundry detergent. so if precious ella still has eczema, then is she indirectly admitting her thieves shit isn’t the cure-all she claimed it to be?

just another beautiful example of trashani and her inconsistencies. see i’d have a ton more respect for
her if she addressed this. but she doesn’t. and then when people ask for clarification, she takes it as an attack and blocks/deletes.

my hubby’s brother’s wife is exactly the same as trashi. like the similarities are astounding. neither works, both are dumb as a block of concrete, neither is original, both are huge consumers/hoarders:shoppers. neither can cook, both are toxic and mentally disturbed. both use their kids to get attention for themselves. everyone in the family hates her. however anyone that speaks up, is accused of being mean to her or bullying her. esp when it’s hubby’s family, she cries victim. i wonder if it’s the same dynamic with them; maybe chris’ family have expressed concern but trashi cries victim and she forces chris to step in and defend her. i’d say this is probably a pretty accurate reflection of what happens. they can probably all see it but it’s too hard work to speak up so they just avoid them and try not to cause too many waves.

i wonder if she spanks her kids. i reckon she would be quite mean to them when the cameras aren’t rolling.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

AryaStark wrote:All kidding aside...
I have put off saying this but now I don’t care. I am really concerned for those children on a different level now.
I think this woman will do whatever it takes to get a new house, fame, subs, and move on up. She sees how much BBL got and I am very afraid she may do something where there is an “accident.” I pray I am wrong.
Yes! I agree

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

The fact that she thinks her breast milk is the reason she has eczema is hysterical.

The favorite child eats food you make her and your breast milk is only for comfort. Take the dairy out of ellas diet you moron, not yours. Your milk won’t make a difference. Put lotion on your child morning and night. Good lotion like cerave not holistic crapola.
Jeez. YTMD needs a cut of your #bossmom salary. We practically raise your damn family.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

luxe0780 wrote:
scojacar wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm “I’m cutting dairy to see if it helps her eczema.” Or you could just stop breastfeeding her because it’s obviously not doing shit for the kid’s health. But no, then she wouldn’t be able to introduce even MORE limitations to her diet. Didn’t we just talk about this here two days ago?

see this right here is BS because she was telling us smella’s eczema was clearing up after she switched to the natural laundry detergent. so if precious ella still has eczema, then is she indirectly admitting her thieves shit isn’t the cure-all she claimed it to be?

just another beautiful example of trashani and her inconsistencies. see i’d have a ton more respect for
her if she addressed this. but she doesn’t. and then when people ask for clarification, she takes it as an attack and blocks/deletes.

my hubby’s brother’s wife is exactly the same as trashi. like the similarities are astounding. neither works, both are dumb as a block of concrete, neither is original, both are huge consumers/hoarders:shoppers. neither can cook, both are toxic and mentally disturbed. both use their kids to get attention for themselves. everyone in the family hates her. however anyone that speaks up, is accused of being mean to her or bullying her. esp when it’s hubby’s family, she cries victim. i wonder if it’s the same dynamic with them; maybe chris’ family have expressed concern but trashi cries victim and she forces chris to step in and defend her. i’d say this is probably a pretty accurate reflection of what happens. they can probably all see it but it’s too hard work to speak up so they just avoid them and try not to cause too many waves.

i wonder if she spanks her kids. i reckon she would be quite mean to them when the cameras aren’t rolling.
She would have to get her ass out of bed to spank them, so I doubt it. I doubt she disciplines them at all. She seems like the permissive parenting type.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

thisisgold21 wrote:The fact that she thinks her breast milk is the reason she has eczema is hysterical.

The favorite child eats food you make her and your breast milk is only for comfort. Take the dairy out of ellas diet you moron, not yours. Your milk won’t make a difference. Put lotion on your child morning and night. Good lotion like cerave not holistic crapola.
Jeez. YTMD needs a cut of your #bossmom salary. We practically raise your damn family.

She should cut dairy out of her diet too as it's a huge culprit for eczema most of the time. Many babies have eczema. It's not the end of the world. Put some aveeno on her and move on. I have eczema and so so both bbn of my girls. My boys managed to avoid it.

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:45 pm All kidding aside...

I mean Brittani is and was the same way. For those of us who watched Brittani’s channel the writing has been on the wall since she got pregnant with Crew. I hate people giving Brittani a free pass. She is just as narcissistic as Tiffani is
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:The fact that she thinks her breast milk is the reason she has eczema is hysterical.

She should cut dairy out of her diet too as it's a huge culprit for eczema most of the time. Many babies have eczema. It's not the end of the world. Put some aveeno on her and move on. I have eczema and so so both bbn of my girls. My boys managed to avoid it.

If she cuts dairy out of her diet she will disappear meanwhile Ellas milk will be nothing but celery juice Image all jokes aside she’s doing this for attention, she wants to be Brittani. Ella falls asleep “quick pass me the oxygen mask and take a pic of us while I gently hold it in front of her face.” Ain’t no way Ella fell asleep with that mask on her face. Everything she does is so staged just like when she was taking pics of her in front of her Christmas tree and threw the phone down when Chris walked in the room and then days later she posted the pics on Instagram Image

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:11 pm
luxe0780 wrote:

She would have to get her ass out of bed to spank them, so I doubt it. I doubt she disciplines them at all. She seems like the permissive parenting type.

I shit you not, I have known parents that say "bring me the belt so I can smack you". It's the type of thing that is bringing me to have goosebumps over my entire body from panic but I would not think just because she's in bed with her celery juice that the kids are safe from her wrath.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”