T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

IcedCoffee wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:11 pm
luxe0780 wrote: see this right here is BS because she was telling us smella’s eczema was clearing up after she switched to the natural laundry detergent. so if precious ella still has eczema, then is she indirectly admitting her thieves shit isn’t the cure-all she claimed it to be?

just another beautiful example of trashani and her inconsistencies. see i’d have a ton more respect for
her if she addressed this. but she doesn’t. and then when people ask for clarification, she takes it as an attack and blocks/deletes.

my hubby’s brother’s wife is exactly the same as trashi. like the similarities are astounding. neither works, both are dumb as a block of concrete, neither is original, both are huge consumers/hoarders:shoppers. neither can cook, both are toxic and mentally disturbed. both use their kids to get attention for themselves. everyone in the family hates her. however anyone that speaks up, is accused of being mean to her or bullying her. esp when it’s hubby’s family, she cries victim. i wonder if it’s the same dynamic with them; maybe chris’ family have expressed concern but trashi cries victim and she forces chris to step in and defend her. i’d say this is probably a pretty accurate reflection of what happens. they can probably all see it but it’s too hard work to speak up so they just avoid them and try not to cause too many waves.

i wonder if she spanks her kids. i reckon she would be quite mean to them when the cameras aren’t rolling.
She would have to get her ass out of bed to spank them, so I doubt it. I doubt she disciplines them at all. She seems like the permissive parenting type.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I shit you not, I have known parents that say "bring me the belt so I can smack you". It's the type of thing that is bringing me to have goosebumps over my entire body from panic but I would not think just because she's in bed with her celery juice that the kids are safe from her wrath.
That's so sad. I grew up in a spanking household, as most other 90s kids did and I hated it. It didn't help me be a better behaved child. I refuse to do the same to my kids. I just feel like there are better ways to handle things than just resorting to hitting, especially innocent kids that are still learning.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

LittleOne912 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:19 pm
AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:45 pm All kidding aside...
I have put off saying this but now I don’t care. I am really concerned for those children on a different level now.
I think this woman will do whatever it takes to get a new house, fame, subs, and move on up. She sees how much BBL got and I am very afraid she may do something where there is an “accident.” I pray I am wrong.

I mean Brittani is and was the same way. For those of us who watched Brittani’s channel the writing has been on the wall since she got pregnant with Crew. I hate people giving Brittani a free pass. She is just as narcissistic as Tiffani is
I haven't watched Britt at all and don't intend to start. I read she didn't vaccinate Crew properly and now that you said that I feel even sicker. Like I've said before, accidents happen. Accidents however can be prevented. The Beastons are neglectful. If Brittani was/is the same way her child didn't deserve to die but I would not give her a free pass because now it will always be in my mind she should have done more.

I had a friend that let her baby sleep with a blanket over his face, it was knitted and had holes but our other friend was like no way am I letting him sleep like that. Even more disturbing was the way she said it was the only thing that made him sleep. And how did she COME to that revelation? Ugh some people are not cut out to be parents.

Safe sleeping guidelines exist for a reason, don't let your kids play with glass (beastons take note), install car seats properly. Common fucking sense will help most of us be ok. There will still be accidents but why risk danger?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:14 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:The fact that she thinks her breast milk is the reason she has eczema is hysterical.

The favorite child eats food you make her and your breast milk is only for comfort. Take the dairy out of ellas diet you moron, not yours. Your milk won’t make a difference. Put lotion on your child morning and night. Good lotion like cerave not holistic crapola.
Jeez. YTMD needs a cut of your #bossmom salary. We practically raise your damn family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She should cut dairy out of her diet too as it's a huge culprit for eczema most of the time. Many babies have eczema. It's not the end of the world. Put some aveeno on her and move on. I have eczema and so so both bbn of my girls. My boys managed to avoid it.

I call bullshit. She always posts about how she loves breastfeeding. She probably wants to get Ella off the boob so she can get pregnant. Personally I don't care whether someone feeds by bottle or breast. So I wouldn't judge someone over that. I would judge the way Tiffani is about it though because she uses it just as an excuse to sleep in, so tired from feeding the baby all night, trying to burn calories now will probably wean Ella Cold Turkey just so she can get that December baby she wants. Sick sick sick. She should wean properly so it's fair to Ella. You know how she uses her friends to get what she wants and then throws them back, like a fish you catch and don't want, that is exactly what she is going to do to her favorite child now.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:The fact that she thinks her breast milk is the reason she has eczema is hysterical.

The favorite child eats food you make her and your breast milk is only for comfort. Take the dairy out of ellas diet you moron, not yours. Your milk won’t make a difference. Put lotion on your child morning and night. Good lotion like cerave not holistic crapola.
Jeez. YTMD needs a cut of your #bossmom salary. We practically raise your damn family.

She should cut dairy out of her diet too as it's a huge culprit for eczema most of the time. Many babies have eczema. It's not the end of the world. Put some aveeno on her and move on. I have eczema and so so both bbn of my girls. My boys managed to avoid it.

Ella probably drinking less than 6 ounces of breast milk a day at that age so that amount of milk is not gonna affect her eczema. She’s not a new born drinking 20 oz a day. all the oil she’s rubbing all over her kids is probably creating the problem.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:56 pm
scojacar wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:08 pm “I’m cutting dairy to see if it helps her eczema.” Or you could just stop breastfeeding her because it’s obviously not doing shit for the kid’s health. But no, then she wouldn’t be able to introduce even MORE limitations to her diet. Didn’t we just talk about this here two days ago?

see this right here is BS because she was telling us smella’s eczema was clearing up after she switched to the natural laundry detergent. so if precious ella still has eczema, then is she indirectly admitting her thieves shit isn’t the cure-all she claimed it to be?

just another beautiful example of trashani and her inconsistencies. see i’d have a ton more respect for
her if she addressed this. but she doesn’t. and then when people ask for clarification, she takes it as an attack and blocks/deletes.

my hubby’s brother’s wife is exactly the same as trashi. like the similarities are astounding. neither works, both are dumb as a block of concrete, neither is original, both are huge consumers/hoarders:shoppers. neither can cook, both are toxic and mentally disturbed. both use their kids to get attention for themselves. everyone in the family hates her. however anyone that speaks up, is accused of being mean to her or bullying her. esp when it’s hubby’s family, she cries victim. i wonder if it’s the same dynamic with them; maybe chris’ family have expressed concern but trashi cries victim and she forces chris to step in and defend her. i’d say this is probably a pretty accurate reflection of what happens. they can probably all see it but it’s too hard work to speak up so they just avoid them and try not to cause too many waves.

i wonder if she spanks her kids. i reckon she would be quite mean to them when the cameras aren’t rolling.
Offtopic: out of curiosity how do they afford to shop? They aren't YouTubers are they?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:

Ella probably drinking less than 6 ounces of breast milk a day at that age so that amount of milk is not gonna affect her eczema. She’s not a new born drinking 20 oz a day. all the oil she’s rubbing all over her kids is probably creating the problem.

It's likely way more than 6oz a day. Babies over a year old can nurse just as often as babies under a year old. Some of y'all are not very educated on breastfeeding yet want to run your mouth about it.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:She should cut dairy out of her diet too as it's a huge culprit for eczema most of the time. Many babies have eczema. It's not the end of the world. Put some aveeno on her and move on. I have eczema and so so both bbn of my girls. My boys managed to avoid it.

It's likely way more than 6oz a day. Babies over a year old can nurse just as often as babies under a year old. Some of y'all are not very educated on breastfeeding yet want to run your mouth about it.

You get very defensive when it comes to Tiffs tits Image it’s not that serious

HollaBack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollaBack »

No matter how much T.Titty milk Ella is drinking the fact remains that that child dips chicken nuggets in BBQ sauce and eats real food. She no longer NEEDS that milk. I honestly don’t give a shit if she breastfed the whole neighborhood, it’s her constant need for praise concerning the breastfeeding that’s ridiculous. Tiffani wants to be wanted. Don’t even get me started on her “sexy looks” while nursing pics. And like someone said, she’s cutting Ella off the boob to get baby #4. She just needs to be dramatic about it.

And now vaccine questions...lord

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

HERE WE GO... she’s talking about vaccinations
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly don't know how you tell how many ounces when it comes to breastfeeding because it's not like a bottle. A baby could be breastfeeding for half am hour but it depends on how long they are actually drinking, some babies just kind of use the breast like a pacifier, others suck really fast and drink a lot. We don't actually see how much she feeds by the ounce but I do not think she is drinking as much as a newborn, she is bigger now but she also eats solid foods plus juice so she probably is not drinking that much.

As I've said before I have zero problem with extended breastfeeding, it's the way Tiffani goes about it that irks me. She acts like Ella NEEDS her. No, she doesn't and Tiffani even left the country and Ella was just fine. She had a huge plate of food at Disney, I think at some point Tiffani said that Ella doesn't like cows milk so that's why she had to be breastfed but there is formula, soy, almond etc PLUS you can get dairy from other sources like cheese and yoghurt without ever drinking milk.

I think the way Tiffani also talks about using it to burn calories is also very selfish, especially considering what we have seen now with the fact she is starving herself. Breastmilk is zapping nutrients from the mother, if the mother is depriving herself of good foods I'm not sure how that bodes for the milk she is making.

I also think there is no reason to be posting milking selfies and talking about making it normal. It obviously is normal or somewhere along the line humans would have evolved to not make milk. And that goes for everyone, I don't need to see people breastfeeding. I don't care if people do it, babies are hungry. I don't care if they do it for over 12 months, but I don't need it to be on there. Plus IMO she is doing it hoping perves will follow for more likes and fans. This definitely isn't just Tiffani. I've walked past women feeding their babies and that's fine. And people take photos of it for their own photo albums that's fine.

So basically breast milk is fine, bottle milk is fine, whatever. But Tiffani acts very odd about it like people have said it's a fetish. I don't think we should argue, we are here to snark about Tiff. I saw there is a boxing ring but I don't think we need to let it escalate any further. This is all just my opinion, I can't speak for everyone else except for things I've actually read here and I didn't make anyone.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh em gee. She is definitely going to lose subs now.

How the hell is she ok with blaming every single thing for them being sick without even getting them taken to a doctor. All my friends that's kids have allergies or intolerance took them to a damn pediatrician first. I knew a woman whose kid started violently vomiting egg after his first taste of it.

T.Cel - They are getting so damn sick because of that bacteria ridden home that is not being cleaned properly. Stop saying it's vaccines or Disney or food poisoning (unless it's your own). Do you wash the fruit and vegetables? Are you teaching them to wash their hands? Are you letting them frolic in their noses and then eat? Take a look at yourself before you go and blame blame blame!!!
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

She doesnt even know what she is talking about on these stories. Just rambling about nothing. Must have been such a hard day for her, with her hair and makeup done. She told her followers her ER copay was $550 today .. is she gearing up to ask for donations????
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gossipgurl wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:40 pm She doesnt even know what she is talking about on these stories. Just rambling about nothing. Must have been such a hard day for her, with her hair and makeup done. She told her followers her ER copay was $550 today .. is she gearing up to ask for donations????
If only one of them had a job so they could get insurance. But why do they when strangers will foot the bill?

But yeah she is totally drained. Do you know how hard It is to report photos of chicken and coffee all day long while her husband looks after the children? Such an exhausting life.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

IcedCoffee wrote:I honestly don't know how you tell how many ounces when it comes to breastfeeding because it's not like a bottle. A baby could be breastfeeding for half am hour but it depends on how long they are actually drinking, some babies just kind of use the breast like a pacifier, others suck really fast and drink a lot. We don't actually see how much she feeds by the ounce but I do not think she is drinking as much as a newborn, she is bigger now but she also eats solid foods plus juice so she probably is not drinking that much.

As I've said before I have zero problem with extended breastfeeding, it's the way Tiffani goes about it that irks me. She acts like Ella NEEDS her. No, she doesn't and Tiffani even left the country and Ella was just fine. She had a huge plate of food at Disney, I think at some point Tiffani said that Ella doesn't like cows milk so that's why she had to be breastfed but there is formula, soy, almond etc PLUS you can get dairy from other sources like cheese and yoghurt without ever drinking milk.

I think the way Tiffani also talks about using it to burn calories is also very selfish, especially considering what we have seen now with the fact she is starving herself. Breastmilk is zapping nutrients from the mother, if the mother is depriving herself of good foods I'm not sure how that bodes for the milk she is making.

I also think there is no reason to be posting milking selfies and talking about making it normal. It obviously is normal or somewhere along the line humans would have evolved to not make milk. And that goes for everyone, I don't need to see people breastfeeding. I don't care if people do it, babies are hungry. I don't care if they do it for over 12 months, but I don't need it to be on there. Plus IMO she is doing it hoping perves will follow for more likes and fans. This definitely isn't just Tiffani. I've walked past women feeding their babies and that's fine. And people take photos of it for their own photo albums that's fine.

So basically breast milk is fine, bottle milk is fine, whatever. But Tiffani acts very odd about it like people have said it's a fetish. I don't think we should argue, we are here to snark about Tiff. I saw there is a boxing ring but I don't think we need to let it escalate any further. This is all just my opinion, I can't speak for everyone else except for things I've actually read here and I didn't make anyone.
If you don't want to see it, then don't look. It may be biologically normal, but socially it's not. People still expect nursing mothers to hide away, go to another room or their car, cover up because somebody's kids or husband might see. It needs to be normalized socially again.

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Evelyn Faith wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6467.plist[/IMG]

I had to say something I couldn’t take it anymore omg

Dang girl ur comment really got to her lol

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

Woahhh wrote:HERE WE GO... she’s talking about vaccinations
I’ve been waiting for it. As a nurse she should know how important vaccines are. Ridiculous.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:20 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:I honestly don't know how you tell how many ounces when it comes to breastfeeding because it's not like a bottle. A baby could be breastfeeding for half am hour but it depends on how long they are actually drinking, some babies just kind of use the breast like a pacifier, others suck really fast and drink a lot. We don't actually see how much she feeds by the ounce but I do not think she is drinking as much as a newborn, she is bigger now but she also eats solid foods plus juice so she probably is not drinking that much.

If you don't want to see it, then don't look. It may be biologically normal, but socially it's not. People still expect nursing mothers to hide away, go to another room or their car, cover up because somebody's kids or husband might see. It needs to be normalized socially again.

I don't look if you see my comment I said I walk right past.
I've had people feed in front of me and it's no big deal.

I don't think they have to feed in their car but I also don't think they need to show it on social media. I don't think it makes a difference, honestly. The problem is some of these women advocating it are doing it for entirely the wrong reason. It's not strengthening the cause, it's making it worse.

But the thing about just scroll past what you don't like, maybe you should scroll past because it seems like you feel attacked and we aren't commenting to you personally. We are talking about Tiffani. I understand you want to normalize it, I get that you are passionate about it. All the power to you. I do not wish to argue with you or anyone, I like this community and sometimes we don't agree and that's ok.

I know a lot about breastfeeding and the WHO recommendation and the health benefits and I know about over supply and engorgment and cracked nipples and failure to thrive and all of it. I just standby that there is no reason for it to be on Instagram. Sorry but that's just how I feel. I do not think Tiffani is trying to normalize it I think she is trying to get likes. I do not believe her intentions about a lot of things.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

nl_s wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:51 pm
Woahhh wrote:HERE WE GO... she’s talking about vaccinations
I’ve been waiting for it. As a nurse she should know how important vaccines are. Ridiculous.

If I go down to the costume store I can be a fake nurse too.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:She should cut dairy out of her diet too as it's a huge culprit for eczema most of the time. Many babies have eczema. It's not the end of the world. Put some aveeno on her and move on. I have eczema and so so both bbn of my girls. My boys managed to avoid it.

well actually I have breastfed 2 kids until 18 months. I also pumped to supplement while I worked. That kid is nursing for comfort not nutrition. Babies that age pop on the tit for a snack and pop off. SHe's not nursing her for 20 minute increments like a newborn. ANYWAY. You're always on here tif-fending. Stop letting a gossip board directed at her offend you.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: Ella probably drinking less than 6 ounces of breast milk a day at that age so that amount of milk is not gonna affect her eczema. She’s not a new born drinking 20 oz a day. all the oil she’s rubbing all over her kids is probably creating the problem.

well actually I have breastfed 2 kids until 18 months. I also pumped to supplement while I worked. That kid is nursing for comfort not nutrition. Babies that age pop on the tit for a snack and pop off. SHe's not nursing her for 20 minute increments like a newborn. ANYWAY. You're always on here tif-fending. Stop letting a gossip board directed at her offend you.
Nursing is for comfort and nutrition. You don't know how long she nurses. My baby is 6.5 months old and the time she nurses varies. Stop letting what she does with her baby offend YOU.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”