T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:00 pm
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: Ella probably drinking less than 6 ounces of breast milk a day at that age so that amount of milk is not gonna affect her eczema. She’s not a new born drinking 20 oz a day. all the oil she’s rubbing all over her kids is probably creating the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's likely way more than 6oz a day. Babies over a year old can nurse just as often as babies under a year old. Some of y'all are not very educated on breastfeeding yet want to run your mouth about it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
well actually I have breastfed 2 kids until 18 months. I also pumped to supplement while I worked. That kid is nursing for comfort not nutrition. Babies that age pop on the tit for a snack and pop off. SHe's not nursing her for 20 minute increments like a newborn. ANYWAY. You're always on here tif-fending. Stop letting a gossip board directed at her offend you.
I bet your children didn't get eczema as a result of it, either. As far as I'm concerned Tiffani is making the breastfeeding debate worse. People spreading lies about it is going to deter women from breastfeeding. In actuality they should do what they want and not be swayed by a lie Tiffani is starting.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:08 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:

It's likely way more than 6oz a day. Babies over a year old can nurse just as often as babies under a year old. Some of y'all are not very educated on breastfeeding yet want to run your mouth about it.

well actually I have breastfed 2 kids until 18 months. I also pumped to supplement while I worked. That kid is nursing for comfort not nutrition. Babies that age pop on the tit for a snack and pop off. SHe's not nursing her for 20 minute increments like a newborn. ANYWAY. You're always on here tif-fending. Stop letting a gossip board directed at her offend you.
Nursing is for comfort and nutrition. You don't know how long she nurses. My baby is 6.5 months old and the time she nurses varies. Stop letting what she does with her baby offend YOU.

We are here to snark on T.celeryface. I think you wandered into the wrong place.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:10 pm

I bet your children didn't get eczema as a result of it, either. As far as I'm concerned Tiffani is making the breastfeeding debate worse. People spreading lies about it is going to deter women from breastfeeding. In actuality they should do what they want and not be swayed by a lie Tiffani is starting.
Not as a result of breastfeeding. But one of my kids does have allergic dermatitis. Eczema can actually give false positives on allergy blood panels.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone see beaston_babes Insta? Did the baby sitter text Tiffani a picture so she could pretend she actually brings her son shopping?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:08 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: well actually I have breastfed 2 kids until 18 months. I also pumped to supplement while I worked. That kid is nursing for comfort not nutrition. Babies that age pop on the tit for a snack and pop off. SHe's not nursing her for 20 minute increments like a newborn. ANYWAY. You're always on here tif-fending. Stop letting a gossip board directed at her offend you.
Nursing is for comfort and nutrition. You don't know how long she nurses. My baby is 6.5 months old and the time she nurses varies. Stop letting what she does with her baby offend YOU.

We are here to snark on T.celeryface. I think you wandered into the wrong place.
I can snark on her and correct ignorant bullshit about breastfeeding too. Imagine that.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:18 pm
IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:10 pm

Not as a result of breastfeeding. But one of my kids does have allergic dermatitis. Eczema can actually give false positives on allergy blood panels.
Interesting. I never knew that. I get it too, though rarely these days. I mostly get it on my hands from cleaning bit as a child long grass would set me off. I remember as a teenager I had it in my elbow crease and I would scratch it so much it was bleeding. I'm very lucky I mostly grew out of it.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

4littlemonkeys wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:08 pm Nursing is for comfort and nutrition. You don't know how long she nurses. My baby is 6.5 months old and the time she nurses varies. Stop letting what she does with her baby offend YOU.

I can snark on her and correct ignorant bullshit about breastfeeding too. Imagine that.

Just because you say something it doesn’t make it truth. You have no idea how long she’s breastfeeding little princess EL LA either. It’s fuhking ALL speculation. Image
I’m not ignorant to breastfeeding.
I’ll give you some medals for trying though ImageImageImage

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

And suddenly I see the light! This bitch is trying to go the natural route because she doesn’t have health insurance... a $550 dollar copay doesn’t sound right to me that synthroid must be mighty expensive

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

All she’s doing is rambling on stories desperate for
attention. So she starts talking about vaccines because
she knows it will get people talking to her. Any attention
good/bad she just needs it. Btw-nails, hair, and make up
done I see. For a so sick person.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

She looks like she using a special filter to try on different hair styles. Like,”Should I cut my hair or leave the length?” Image

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Salamisammich wrote:And suddenly I see the light! This bitch is trying to go the natural route because she doesn’t have health insurance... a $550 dollar copay doesn’t sound right to me Image that synthroid must be mighty expensive

Her sheeple probs already started venmo-ing that copay

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: We are here to snark on T.celeryface. I think you wandered into the wrong place.

Just because you say something it doesn’t make it truth. You have no idea how long she’s breastfeeding little princess EL LA either. It’s fuhking ALL speculation. Image

It doesn't matter how long she is nursing her for each time. Babies are efficient. Some only take 5-10 minutes to get what they need. To say it's only for comfort and no nutritional value is ignorant.

nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

She’s looking for a naturopathic doctor because of her “mommy gut”. My “mommy gut” has been wrong multiple times. Thank goodness I listened to actual doctors during that time. I’m getting close to not even being able to hate follow anymore.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:I can snark on her and correct ignorant bullshit about breastfeeding too. Imagine that.

It doesn't matter how long she is nursing her for each time. Babies are efficient. Some only take 5-10 minutes to get what they need. To say it's only for comfort and no nutritional value is ignorant.

OF COURSE BREASTFEEDING IS FOR NUTRITION YOU TWAT. We're not here to discuss our milk, two healthy people (I'm assuming, here). But how nutritious do you think Beaston's milk is? All she eats is celery. But please don't take me too literally because I'm sure she's eating coffee and chic fil a sauce by the gallon too.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I notice the filters, too. Who is like, oh I spent my day at the hospital. now which filter is the best for me?

It must just be a huge coincidence the day she has a giant bill she tells everyone how much they mean to her, and how we are part of her family. She even said that she gets messages from people she needs to block.

Not verbatim so I'm paraphrasing. If someone said they don't love Jesus or you shouldn't love Jesus and your immediate response is to block them, don't pretend to be a Christian. A real Christian would pray for them, bless them, anything but tap that block button. Isn't it the Christian mission to help others see Christ? Her religion is so phony.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Im just reading an article
Studies have suggested that women who have an eating disorder and breastfeed may be more likely to stop breastfeeding within the first 6 months. However, it is possible for women with eating disorders to successfully breastfeed their babies, even if they are taking medications. The key is finding support, which you can get from healthcare providers (doctors, nurses, lactation consultants), family, friends, and support groups (online, over-the-phone, and in person).
Notice how it doesn't mention seeing a medium or essential oils. Though maybe her essential oils spa group can convince her to eat, you know, as long as they sign more people into their oily cult.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: Just because you say something it doesn’t make it truth. You have no idea how long she’s breastfeeding little princess EL LA either. It’s fuhking ALL speculation. Image

OF COURSE BREASTFEEDING IS FOR NUTRITION YOU TWAT. We're not here to discuss our milk, two healthy people (I'm assuming, here). But how nutritious do you think Beaston's milk is? All she eats is celery. But please don't take me too literally because I'm sure she's eating coffee and chic fil a sauce by the gallon too.
I mean, she's only hurting herself since her body will take from her to make nutritious milk for ella. Her poor diet is only causing health problems for herself.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:07 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:11 pm It doesn't matter how long she is nursing her for each time. Babies are efficient. Some only take 5-10 minutes to get what they need. To say it's only for comfort and no nutritional value is ignorant.

I mean, she's only hurting herself since her body will take from her to make nutritious milk for ella. Her poor diet is only causing health problems for herself.

when a nursing mom has an unhealthy diet it effects her gut bacteria which digests her food and is then passed through the bloodstream when nursing. An unhealthy stomach of a mom effects her baby's gut that she's nourishing.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:07 pm
thisisgold21 wrote: OF COURSE BREASTFEEDING IS FOR NUTRITION YOU TWAT. We're not here to discuss our milk, two healthy people (I'm assuming, here). But how nutritious do you think Beaston's milk is? All she eats is celery. But please don't take me too literally because I'm sure she's eating coffee and chic fil a sauce by the gallon too.

when a nursing mom has an unhealthy diet it effects her gut bacteria which digests her food and is then passed through the bloodstream when nursing. An unhealthy stomach of a mom effects her baby's gut that she's nourishing.
That's not how it works. A nursing mother can eat whatever she wants as long as her baby doesn't have any allergies or intolerances.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

She’s even done the BBL black and white “lying with my sick baby” shot now.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4d70ff.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”