T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Onchao16
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Regardless of how much milk Ella is getting or not, cutting dairy out of Trashi’s diet will do nothing if Ella is actually EATING dairy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Their winter hasn’t even been that damn bad. Each child was sick once. Big deal. Kids get sick with viruses. It’s a cold, stomach bug, etc. Not the fucking end of the world.

And she’s totally fishing for a GFM to be started. Her obsession with BBL is pathetic.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

My favorite was when she talked about getting mean messages and having to always block people. Oh Trashi, you could probably just grow the fuck up, be an adult, and realize that you don’t need to block people who don’t have the same opinion as you.

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Ah yes. Blame vaccines for your kids being sick more then usual. If we are going down that road Tiffani then let’s also blame all the essential oils you use, the organic food you buy. Your kids seem sicker ever since you started buying more organic and using more oils. Please get a fucking brain bitch. The science is clear and vaccines save lives and help keep us HEALTHY. Only a privileged ass white woman would act like vaccines are harmful and would start qUeStIoNiNg things, meanwhile in developing countries babies and kids are dying because they don’t have access to vaccines. And when they do finally get vaccines in those countries their parents will walk for fucking miles to get their kids vaxed. I hope she starts preaching this shit on YT. I’ll be reporting every damned video until she gets demonetized. Thankfully google isn’t down with the antivax/pseudoscience crowd.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 pm She’s even done the BBL black and white “lying with my sick baby” shot now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I saw this too. What does she mean by I had to. I wasn't sure.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:56 pm My favorite was when she talked about getting mean messages and having to always block people. Oh Trashi, you could probably just grow the fuck up, be an adult, and realize that you don’t need to block people who don’t have the same opinion as you.

Yeah EXACTLY, that's what I was just saying a while ago. But in the same breath talking about being religious. WTF?!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:57 pm Ah yes. Blame vaccines for your kids being sick more then usual. If we are going down that road Tiffani then let’s also blame all the essential oils you use, the organic food you buy. Your kids seem sicker ever since you started buying more organic and using more oils. Please get a fucking brain bitch. The science is clear and vaccines save lives and help keep us HEALTHY. Only a privileged ass white woman would act like vaccines are harmful and would start qUeStIoNiNg things, meanwhile in developing countries babies and kids are dying because they don’t have access to vaccines. And when they do finally get vaccines in those countries their parents will walk for fucking miles to get their kids vaxed. I hope she starts preaching this shit on YT. I’ll be reporting every damned video until she gets demonetized. Thankfully google isn’t down with the antivax/pseudoscience crowd.

She's clutching at straws now. I think what someone else said, any attention positive or negative is all she wants. She is trying so hard to stay relevant.

How do you report for Coppa? I had a look on YT and never saw any options about it.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Has anyone done this before? Seems straight forward

the Tax Fraud Hotline recording at 1-800-829-0433. Note: we don't accept alleged tax law violation referrals over the phone.

You may also send a letter to the address above instead of using Form 3949-A. Please include as much information as possible, such as these important points: 

a.   Name and Address of person or business you are reporting
b.   The individual’s social security number or the business’ employer identification number
c.    A brief description of the alleged violation(s), including how you became aware or obtained information about the violation(s)
d.   The years involved
e.   The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
f.   Your name, address and telephone number*
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:29 pm
thisisgold21 wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:07 pm I mean, she's only hurting herself since her body will take from her to make nutritious milk for ella. Her poor diet is only causing health problems for herself.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
when a nursing mom has an unhealthy diet it effects her gut bacteria which digests her food and is then passed through the bloodstream when nursing. An unhealthy stomach of a mom effects her baby's gut that she's nourishing.
That's not how it works. A nursing mother can eat whatever she wants as long as her baby doesn't have any allergies or intolerances.

I'm not sure that's 100% true. The body does the best to filter out the bad things but it's not perfect. If she really IS feeding Ella a lot she definitely should not have been pounding back so much vodka in FL. And even caffeine, there is such a thing as too much. But yeah it's mostly hurting Tiffani. I think I said early she is going to deplete the vitamins from herself.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

IcedCoffee wrote:
thisisgold21 wrote: when a nursing mom has an unhealthy diet it effects her gut bacteria which digests her food and is then passed through the bloodstream when nursing. An unhealthy stomach of a mom effects her baby's gut that she's nourishing.
That's not how it works. A nursing mother can eat whatever she wants as long as her baby doesn't have any allergies or intolerances.

I'm not sure that's 100% true. The body does the best to filter out the bad things but it's not perfect. If she really IS feeding Ella a lot she definitely should not have been pounding back so much vodka in FL. And even caffeine, there is such a thing as too much. But yeah it's mostly hurting Tiffani. I think I said early she is going to deplete the vitamins from herself.
Caffeine is only an issue if it bothers your baby. I drink my fair share of soda and none of my kids have been affected while nursing.

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

IcedCoffee wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:45 pm She’s even done the BBL black and white “lying with my sick baby” shot now.

The picture before this one was Ella sleeping peacefully in her own bed, but celery girl wanted her to wake up so she could take her to bed with her. So that’s why she “had to”.

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sendallthewine »

She’s damn fallen right off that crazy train and is tumbling down crazy mountain. Kids get sick. That’s how their immune systems build throughout life. I feel like kids are always the most sick around the 18mo-3yr range because they interact with other kids more (vs playing alone or alongside others), they have horrible hygiene (here friend dripping snot, let’s both lick this same Duplo) and they are more engaged with the world through play and touch. Someone should remind her that nutrition plays a large role in human health. Maybe before you eliminate vaccines you should make homemade smoothies, get your kids to eat some vegetables, and lay off the constant stream of processed foods.

Her “nursing degree” makes all of this 1,000 times worse. We should all be thankful she isn’t using that “degree” because she’d do some serious harm.

T.Genius needs some Zoloft and a therapist and a social media sabbatical STAT.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Sendallthewine wrote:She’s damn fallen right off that crazy train and is tumbling down crazy mountain. Kids get sick. That’s how their immune systems build throughout life. I feel like kids are always the most sick around the 18mo-3yr range because they interact with other kids more (vs playing alone or alongside others), they have horrible hygiene (here friend dripping snot, let’s both lick this same Duplo) and they are more engaged with the world through play and touch. Someone should remind her that nutrition plays a large role in human health. Maybe before you eliminate vaccines you should make homemade smoothies, get your kids to eat some vegetables, and lay off the constant stream of processed foods.

Her “nursing degree” makes all of this 1,000 times worse. We should all be thankful she isn’t using that “degree” because she’d do some serious harm.

Wait until Carter starts kindergarten. My kids were never really sick until they started school. Then it seemed like they caught every damn bug.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

4littlemonkeys wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:16 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:

Caffeine is only an issue if it bothers your baby. I drink my fair share of soda and none of my kids have been affected while nursing.

Some caffeine is fine but I'm sure it's recommended not to have a lot. Also I think red bull and the like has warnings for breastfeeding moms. Not sure if Tiffani drinks those.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

OMG can we stop with the breastfeeding lessons?!

Guys I think she is honestly high on the attention and her erratic behaviour is just amping up. This is just the beginning. I hope Chris steps in soon.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sendallthewine wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:43 pm She’s damn fallen right off that crazy train and is tumbling down crazy mountain. Kids get sick. That’s how their immune systems build throughout life. I feel like kids are always the most sick around the 18mo-3yr range because they interact with other kids more (vs playing alone or alongside others), they have horrible hygiene (here friend dripping snot, let’s both lick this same Duplo) and they are more engaged with the world through play and touch. Someone should remind her that nutrition plays a large role in human health. Maybe before you eliminate vaccines you should make homemade smoothies, get your kids to eat some vegetables, and lay off the constant stream of processed foods.

Yeah, she needs to stop letting the dogs shit everywhere too. Does she even bathe the dogs?

I wonder what the department of health would have to say about her nonsense.

I googled anti bad nurse. Look at this

"Nurses who spread anti-vaccination messages face prosecution". Good luck Tiffi.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ohnonotme wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:24 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:

The picture before this one was Ella sleeping peacefully in her own bed, but celery girl wanted her to wake up so she could take her to bed with her. So that’s why she “had to”.

She's so selfish. Reminds me of when they were sleeping at Disney and Tiffi had to get photos of them with the flash on in their faces. So so selfish. Not goals at all. More like "how can I turn the attention back onto ME"
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

favouritecake1 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:25 am OMG can we stop with the breastfeeding lessons?!

Guys I think she is honestly high on the attention and her erratic behaviour is just amping up. This is just the beginning. I hope Chris steps in soon.
Perfect sum up high on attention. It’s a drug for her.
Like everyone has said he won’t step in because she wears
the short pants in the family. Also, some people think because
of the alleged fooling around he did that he’s indebted to her.

I think his main concern is raising the children. She is not
consistent anymore. Like days ago she just decided to peace
out and become paralyzed in the bed with the remote. Chris
had to take over for how many days. Maybe he doesn’t go back
to work NoW because he’s afraid for the kids, amongst other
reasons.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

She's a few fries short of a Happy Meal. Rambling on and on about satanic Superbowl, sex trafficking, vaccines. Someone has way too much time on her hands. Laying in bed all day faking to be seriously ill so she can be catered to, binge watch her shows, ignore her kids and responsibilities and come up with wacky conspiracy theories. Crazy biatch.

I sure hope they read the message I sent and glad to see another person writing her. I hope more and more stans catch on and rethink this Looney fraud.

On her stories she said Shrimp was DMing her when he was upstairs because he noticed she was doing a story. Hopefully it was to tell her to get the hell off and stop spewing nonsense. If I ever acted this nutty I would certainly hope my husband would tell me to get a grip.
I mean she's making herself look like a crazy asshole. If i was a naive twit twat that signed up for her snake oils then I would start questioning why her family is always sick and the oils, organic gluten free foods and celery juice BS isn't working. Not a good sales tactic there dumbass!
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”