T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:08 am I know a lot of people on here say shrimp needs to do something cuz his wife is clearly unstable, but honestly I dont think he has all his marbles either. He sees his wife frequently unhinged and manic on social media (and in real life I'm sure) and he feeds into it. Maybe he thinks that's normal, maybe he believes her lies, maybe he is scared of her, idk... but he definitely isn't all there himself.
It's no secret...I'm old. I've seen some crazy shit over the last 60+ years and I'm going to say something that many people will not want to believe.

Some men only care if a woman is skinny and gives good head.

There, I said it.

I've watched so many weird marriages over the years, where the woman was totally bat-shit-crazy and then heard the guy say something like "yeah, but she's great in the sack".

I've seen an equal number of marriages where the guy is crazy but guess what....the woman usually take their kids and leave.

That is just a generalization and does not apply to every marriage I've watch dissolve.

But on some level I think Chris views Tiffani as some sort of trophy wife that he can flaunt. He might be madly and deeply in love with her and he might only being staying to protect the kids. Who knows? But whatever is going on there is a co-dependent relationship going on there and it's not healthy.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

CrankyPants wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:18 am
Gossipgurl wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:08 am I know a lot of people on here say shrimp needs to do something cuz his wife is clearly unstable, but honestly I dont think he has all his marbles either. He sees his wife frequently unhinged and manic on social media (and in real life I'm sure) and he feeds into it. Maybe he thinks that's normal, maybe he believes her lies, maybe he is scared of her, idk... but he definitely isn't all there himself.
It's no secret...I'm old. I've seen some crazy shit over the last 60+ years and I'm going to say something that many people will not want to believe.

Some men only care if a woman is skinny and gives good head.

There, I said it.

I've watched so many weird marriages over the years, where the woman was totally bat-shit-crazy and then heard the guy say something like "yeah, but she's great in the sack".

I've seen an equal number of marriages where the guy is crazy but guess what....the woman usually take their kids and leave.

That is just a generalization and does not apply to every marriage I've watch dissolve.

But on some level I think Chris views Tiffani as some sort of trophy wife that he can flaunt. He might be madly and deeply in love with her and he might only being staying to protect the kids. Who knows? But whatever is going on there is a co-dependent relationship going on there and it's not healthy.
100% agree! Extremely codependent, are each others ONLY friends ... but great for getting likes on social media!
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I started watching her a couple years ago when she was just, what I consider, normal mom. She's done a total 180 and I find it hard to watch her now. She's trying way too hard. I almost hope she's just faking all of this for her videos bc she is not right.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

This vlog is a joke. Her body isn’t sick from a detox from a cleanse. First, she didn’t start cleansing until after a fever, from what I can’t tell. She’s suffering from malnutrition, not a detox. I’d say she needs an Oscar for her acting, but she can’t even fake an illness and act sick.

Her lower back hurts from “what she has been going through”. No, her back hurts from laying in the fucking bed all day.

Let’s them eat ice of the floor. Wonders why they are sick. But don’t go outside barefoot. You’ll get sick.

Had to laugh at the crafts she did and the smoothies that were made. Hi there T.Trashi. Let’s make it more obvious that you read here. Instead of reading here and taking advice, how about stop blocking people who are giving you legitimate advice.

He tells her she is overdoing it....as she’s SITTING on the fucking floor!!

This couple is so far out of touch with reality. I used to think he was sane. Now I’m questioning that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Oh, and getting the circut out again to make merch. Again, hi there beastons

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Gossipgurl wrote:I know a lot of people on here say shrimp needs to do something cuz his wife is clearly unstable, but honestly I dont think he has all his marbles either. He sees his wife frequently unhinged and manic on social media (and in real life I'm sure) and he feeds into it. Maybe he thinks that's normal, maybe he believes her lies, maybe he is scared of her, idk... but he definitely isn't all there himself.
She definitely got more narcissistic and thought she was way better than everyone else after she started dating him. He’s a problem too.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

I’ve mentioned this before, but my mom raised 4 kids. After her divorce, she raised the first 3 essentially as a single mom for 2-3 years until she met my dad.

When I was 7 or 8, she had her gallbladder removed. I know she was in a ton of pain from gallstones in the weeks leading up to that surgery and in the days following it. But she never once complained. The only time I remember her being in bed was for a few hours as soon as she got back from the hospital. She was working full-time until the day of the surgery and was back on her feet caring for her children the day after.

Any other time she was sick, she would lie on the couch for an hour or two, but she’d still be talking and reading to me while doing it. Because my dad also worked. You know, like a normal family. It’s ridiculous that Tiffani has spent almost a week lounging in bed and complaining nonstop for a cold. She is so out of touch with reality. NO average mother has the privilege of doing that.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

ApothicDrunk wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:04 am
Gossipgurl wrote:I know a lot of people on here say shrimp needs to do something cuz his wife is clearly unstable, but honestly I dont think he has all his marbles either. He sees his wife frequently unhinged and manic on social media (and in real life I'm sure) and he feeds into it. Maybe he thinks that's normal, maybe he believes her lies, maybe he is scared of her, idk... but he definitely isn't all there himself.
She definitely got more narcissistic and thought she was way better than everyone else after she started dating him. He’s a problem too.

Yes he is def a problem too. Telling her how hot she is and how perfect she is and agreeing with her "everyone is jealous of us and our love" bullshit. Guess what? Now they are both alone, no one but each other. Just like they wanted. And both still miserable. With no friends to lean on or talk to. Hard pill to swallow, right tiff?
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I'm watching her decorate video at like double speed but had to comment that I'm perplexed as to why the TV has a fire playing above an actual fireplace. You just can't make up this nonsensical shit! A normal person would turn on the real fireplace that you JUST rebuilt!!
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

What she wants to be Image

What she IS Image

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

thisisgold21 wrote:What she wants to be Image

What she IS Image

ImageImageImage expectation vs reality

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

@scojacar hahaha yes. thank you! :D
Fall8888
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Fall8888 »

This latest video was annoying for sure. She says they tested her for the flu, which came back negative. The Dr that saw her told her that you have to be tested within a certain time frame and then she says "so yea I had the flu". Um what?!? You are assuming you had the flu. Yet no one else in your immediate family got sick 🤔 The flu is pretty contagious. And when I had the flu, I just wanted to sleep, I was very weak. I wasn't dancing in the kitchen making smoothies 😐. She had to make sure to mention that she was a nurse in a neonatal icu unit. For having been a nurse in such a unit where you really had to use your brain, she fails to use her brain at just being a mom.

And I get a serious creep vibe from Chris. Look, we all get that you want to bone your wife 24/7 but these sexual innuendos on a video from a channel called "Beaston Family Vibes" is just gross and disgusting. When he said "we can always lower that 3rd row" after Tiff was talking about ttc made me want to throw up...yuck!

What was up with all the ice cubes on the kitchen floor that they just had done and letting the kids play with it? So many questions. I honestly don't get this family 😕
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

thisisgold21 wrote:What she wants to be Image

What she IS Image

Anyone else yell “apostrophe s” at the tv when she was writing Valentine’s?!?! Image

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Now she feels the best she's ever felt?? Also, in the vlog she says she's not going to recommend and show her supplements yet til she's been taking them a while, but she already shared them on an IG story. She was also on her stories the other night with her rambles acting like she eats a lot and is doing the celery thing for detox, but I think she said in the vlog she only eats fruits and veggies now? I could be wrong on that, but I don't want to rewatch it 🕵️‍♀️
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

What exactly is she detoxing from?!?! It has been over a month since she started this celery crap.

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

is she detoxing from the coldstone ice cream she had a few days ago in one of Chris' vlogs they posted when they took tanner out 😂😂😂😂😂
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

The amount of fast food they eat is disgusting. You're telling me that 2 adults that 'work from home' cant make dinner every night? Is she detoxing from chik fil a?
NeonJellyShark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NeonJellyShark »

I don’t think I’ll ever understand this “detox” crap. She’s a nurse, the body detoxes itself and doesn’t need all this hippie dippy BS to keep it healthy.

I keep seeing this medical medium around everywhere and he’s personally a fraud, imho.

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

NeonJellyShark wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:23 pm I don’t think I’ll ever understand this “detox” crap. She’s a nurse, the body detoxes itself and doesn’t need all this hippie dippy BS to keep it healthy.

I keep seeing this medical medium around everywhere and he’s personally a fraud, imho.

I agree with the fraud accusation but honestly haven't done much research. He doesn't have a medical degree and is by trade a medium. What exactly is his education on plant biology and human biology?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”