T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Oh yay, forget about jello shots, and do some celery shots.

I liked Brianna K's latest video. I would love if Tiff did one but she wouldn't show any real comments. They would all be "omg you're supermom how do you do it?" And other comments brown nosing her.
She always talks about how real she is and how she just loves sharing but she doesn't actually.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by h 25 l »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:04 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:
h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:30 pm Now she's using garlic drops instead of giving Ella the antibiotics the Dr prescribed. Real fucking smart. I also noticed she's back to getting her nails done, so I guess she gave up on that part of being natural
She needs to pick a side. She is either for traditional medicine or against it. She can't be spurting out I'm a nurse, I'm a nurse, taking the kids to the ER or doctor, but at the same time encouraging people to "research" vaccines and going on cleanses and talking out her ass like she's little miss natural.

Personally I hope her license is revoked, and that her fans shut her down and she gets blasted like she deserves. Do your own research? Shut up Tiffani you sound so ignorant.
There's nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. I use natural medicine first and traditional medicine when necessary. I am a medical assistant and anesthesia technician and encourage people to do their research on everything and make an informed decision. Medicine isn't all or nothing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
😂 Then she shouldn't be taking her kids to a MEDICAL doctor or going to the ER to get a diagnosis. Neither of those 2 use natural healing remedies.
Monkeytuesday

Unread post by Monkeytuesday »

first time here. I used to like her a lot. But this "health journey " has got me like whoa... girl yo crazy AF. She is losing her mind. First of all if your oils were the cure all.. why yo kids so sick this winter? Also... she's an actual registered nurse... I am too and I can not believe the garbage coming out of her mouth. Nothing like an untreated infection... sepsis hello?!?! The only treatment for an infection is an antibiotic. Also antibiotics came from natural sources. My medical professional gut is telling me she's an idiot who's negligence is going to harm her kids. She's a nurse and should know how to conduct her own research on credible studies and info.
I love natural remedies and me and my docs always encourage natural solutions to our patients along with the medical assistance required for their illnesses. Less medical intervention is a lot of the time so much better for patient outcomes. Except for an infection which leads to sepsis which can lead to death.
This medical medium literally has zero education or license.... news flash Ms "nurse" drinking celery juice is only maybe making you pee more. It has a slight diuretic effect and it's More liquid consumed. Juicing separates the veggie and breaks it down so there's no way to even know if you're still getting all the nutrients in the juice vs the whole food. Also celery is not even a top 15 nutrient dense food. It's a placebo like her oils. And further proof that you can make anyone do anything like stupid sheep. Also why is this "healthy life" making her look like literal death. Please stop saying how toxic your Mrs Myers is while wearing gobs of unclean makeup, bleaching your damn hair, bleaching your teeth, wearing fake nails and painting your babies nails with the poison polish. Like. Seriously stfu
I have followed her for while. But wow. I'm done now. I'm surprised she hasn't had people leaving her in herds
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

h 25 l wrote:
IcedCoffee wrote: She needs to pick a side. She is either for traditional medicine or against it. She can't be spurting out I'm a nurse, I'm a nurse, taking the kids to the ER or doctor, but at the same time encouraging people to "research" vaccines and going on cleanses and talking out her ass like she's little miss natural.

Personally I hope her license is revoked, and that her fans shut her down and she gets blasted like she deserves. Do your own research? Shut up Tiffani you sound so ignorant.
There's nothing wrong with having the best of both worlds. I use natural medicine first and traditional medicine when necessary. I am a medical assistant and anesthesia technician and encourage people to do their research on everything and make an informed decision. Medicine isn't all or nothing.

Image Then she shouldn't be taking her kids to a MEDICAL doctor or going to the ER to get a diagnosis. Neither of those 2 use natural healing remedies.
Why shouldn't she? I have and would again if I felt it was necessary. Like I said, medicine isn't all or nothing. If I feel like my kids are sick with something that needs traditional medicine, I will take them in.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I've decided that she is just trying to increase her traffic by saying controversial things about vaccines and generating perceived tragedy to try and cash in on views/clicks/followers.

I still can't fathom why she didn't take Carter to the ER when his fever was over 103 * (I can't rmember now, how high did she say it got?) I mean seriously it was the perfect time to take lots of pics of a child in the ER.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:03 pm
h 25 l wrote:

Image Then she shouldn't be taking her kids to a MEDICAL doctor or going to the ER to get a diagnosis. Neither of those 2 use natural healing remedies.
Why shouldn't she? I have and would again if I felt it was necessary. Like I said, medicine isn't all or nothing. If I feel like my kids are sick with something that needs traditional medicine, I will take them in.

Ma'am... congrats .. you won... you're right ... you're so smart... you know better then all of us !

Moving on now PLEASE
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I'm not going to argue with anyone who thinks dropping garlic oil in an ear is going to heal an infection, so I'll just leave this here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Millamoesb3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Millamoesb3 »

Monkeytuesday wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:00 pm first time here. I used to like her a lot. But this "health journey " has got me like whoa... girl yo crazy AF. She is losing her mind. First of all if your oils were the cure all.. why yo kids so sick this winter? Also... she's an actual registered nurse... I am too and I can not believe the garbage coming out of her mouth. Nothing like an untreated infection... sepsis hello?!?! The only treatment for an infection is an antibiotic. Also antibiotics came from natural sources. My medical professional gut is telling me she's an idiot who's negligence is going to harm her kids. She's a nurse and should know how to conduct her own research on credible studies and info.
I love natural remedies and me and my docs always encourage natural solutions to our patients along with the medical assistance required for their illnesses. Less medical intervention is a lot of the time so much better for patient outcomes. Except for an infection which leads to sepsis which can lead to death.
This medical medium literally has zero education or license.... news flash Ms "nurse" drinking celery juice is only maybe making you pee more. It has a slight diuretic effect and it's More liquid consumed. Juicing separates the veggie and breaks it down so there's no way to even know if you're still getting all the nutrients in the juice vs the whole food. Also celery is not even a top 15 nutrient dense food. It's a placebo like her oils. And further proof that you can make anyone do anything like stupid sheep. Also why is this "healthy life" making her look like literal death. Please stop saying how toxic your Mrs Myers is while wearing gobs of unclean makeup, bleaching your damn hair, bleaching your teeth, wearing fake nails and painting your babies nails with the poison polish. Like. Seriously stfu
I have followed her for while. But wow. I'm done now. I'm surprised she hasn't had people leaving her in herds

Yes to all of this. I’ve noticed something off for a while, then when she did the trip a few months ago with her supposed best friends whom she no longer interacts with... I was like wow. She truly blames everyone else until she alienates herself completely while playing the victim. It was crazy to watch in real time.

I feel like the more she keeps showing her true colors rather than her claiming “ I’m so real and genuine”, the more people will see it and unfollow. At least we can hope. I truly hope she can get some help and get out of this mindset of continuing unhealthy fads and wanting a 4th baby while neglecting her other 3. Her husband looks terrified every time she mentions getting pregnant again. It’s almost like he knows they can’t handle another one, but is too scared to say anything because it’s how they’ve made their money. I wonder if it will ever get to a point where her kids don’t want to be on YouTube anymore and she won’t know what to post because she won’t have any content. Interesting...
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

Eating healthy is one thing but she is taking it too far...do you think she will binge on the lindt chocolate?

Also my 3 year old knows to cough in his elbow...it's not that hard to teach your kids manners.

I am all about trying natural remedies but if your kid has been diagnosed with an ear infection those things are painful and can lead to ruptured tympanic membranes...I just want to reach through the phone and smack some common sense into her.

She is completely going off the deep end.

If she doesnt start gaining weight she won't be able to conceive or sustain a pregnancy...which is probably a good thing.
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

h 25 l wrote:I'm not going to argue with anyone who thinks dropping garlic oil in an ear is going to heal an infection, so I'll just leave this here
Garlic actually is a natural antibiotic. Maybe instead of bitching about what she chooses, actually learn about it. She's not 100% talking out of her ass.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

CrankyPants wrote:I've decided that she is just trying to increase her traffic by saying controversial things about vaccines and generating perceived tragedy to try and cash in on views/clicks/followers.

I still can't fathom why she didn't take Carter to the ER when his fever was over 103 * (I can't rmember now, how high did she say it got?) I mean seriously it was the perfect time to take lots of pics of a child in the ER.
Image 103 isn't ER worthy. I've never taken my kids to the ER for a fever. Some of y'all are paranoid parents. My children's doctor doesn't even recommend medicating until 104, unless the child is uncomfortable. Fevers are not a bad thing. You're the parents that ER workers hate. Wasting their time that could be spent with more severe patients.

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:25 pm
CrankyPants wrote:I've decided that she is just trying to increase her traffic by saying controversial things about vaccines and generating perceived tragedy to try and cash in on views/clicks/followers.

Image 103 isn't ER worthy. I've never taken my kids to the ER for a fever. Some of y'all are paranoid parents. My children's doctor doesn't even recommend medicating until 104, unless the child is uncomfortable. Fevers are not a bad thing. You're the parents that ER workers hate. Wasting their time that could be spent with more severe patients.

Not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me, so f-off. She's rushed her kids to the ER for so many trivial things, that I still can't believe she didn't take Carter in when his fever was that high and he was hallucinating (her words - not mine).

So I'm not he parent ER nurses hate you f-in nitwit. My sister is an ER flight nurse...when my kids were sick...Aunty B just came to visit us
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

so concerned with being natural but I bet her boys are circumcised and didn't think twice about it... loser.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

so concerned with being natural but I bet her boys are circumcised and didn't think twice about it... loser.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

That user called me ignorant about breastfeeding yesterday. Just report and block and move on. I'm no longer engaging with Tiff's fan

As for my 2 cents about being natural I do think she needs to pick a side. She cannot let her kids drink that juice, eat all those processed snacks, eat fast food, pour chemicals into her hair, her fake tan etc but then pretend to be natural
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:58 pm
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:25 pm

Not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me, so f-off. She's rushed her kids to the ER for so many trivial things, that I still can't believe she didn't take Carter in when his fever was that high and he was hallucinating (her words - not mine).

So I'm not he parent ER nurses hate you f-in nitwit. My sister is an ER flight nurse...when my kids were sick...Aunty B just came to visit us
Just so ya'll know, fevers can be a sign of UTI which can be bad for kidneys if untreated. ER nurses hopefully don't hate anyone.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I hope her daughter cries all night long and keeps that bitch awake. Not because I want Ella to suffer but I want Tbitch to be reminded what a shitty mom she is. Ear infections are painful and she needs to be giving her the antibiotics that a LICENSED PHYSICIAN prescribed. Idiot.

So we covered celery juice BS, Illuminati and now vaccines. Can’t wait for her flat earth talk coming soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

IcedCoffee wrote:That user called me ignorant about breastfeeding yesterday. Just report and block and move on. I'm no longer engaging with Tiff's fan

As for my 2 cents about being natural I do think she needs to pick a side. She cannot let her kids drink that juice, eat all those processed snacks, eat fast food, pour chemicals into her hair, her fake tan etc but then pretend to be natural
You are ignorant if you think ella is nursing for comfort(which is totally normal) and not nutrition. Also, reporting me for what? I'm not a tiff fan. I just don't put up with ignorance regarding breastfeeding.

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

IcedCoffee wrote:
CrankyPants wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:58 pm
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:25 pm Image 103 isn't ER worthy. I've never taken my kids to the ER for a fever. Some of y'all are paranoid parents. My children's doctor doesn't even recommend medicating until 104, unless the child is uncomfortable. Fevers are not a bad thing. You're the parents that ER workers hate. Wasting their time that could be spent with more severe patients.

Just so ya'll know, fevers can be a sign of UTI which can be bad for kidneys if untreated. ER nurses hopefully don't hate anyone.
I still wouldn't drag my kid to a germ infested ER over a fever.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

bsapia wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:37 pm so concerned with being natural but I bet her boys are circumcised and didn't think twice about it... loser.
She's going to pretend to be a "born again" naturopath or something. Just wait.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”