TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

dolliedays
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by dolliedays »

Gin0915 wrote:I'm still astonished at how heavy handed she is with her makeup. She goes through everything so fast. Similar things, used every day, for me, last at least four times as long as hers. How does one get foundation to pool around the cap like that? When I used liquid, the cap area was always clean and ungunked. She says this and that lasts so long, then why is it so used up? The lipsticks look like she presses them so hard to her lips, they are collapsed at the base.

I think Anna confuses sorting things into bins and boxes with being clean. Neatly stored things need not actually be clean, lol. Neatfreak, cleanfreak, I guess there's a distinct difference :D.

Oh, and I guess she washed the brushes because she's doing a giveaway. Lol, maybe the company asked her to make a better impression.
Yes- extremely heavy handed! It would have really been a laugh if she showed how used up her Naked pallet is, I've had mine way longer and I still feel like I have enough eye shadow to last a long LONG time. She swipes lipstick across her lips 5+ times and with eye shadow and brows she swipes at the product over and over then taps it about 15 times to get the " excess " off. There wouldn't be excessess Anna if you didn't excessively get the stuff on your brush to begin with. :?

Love how she said the brushes are " Ready for next week!" to insinuate that she washes them every week :lol: They are also ready for the next 2 years.

Unread post by Guest »

HA! Been reading a bit of this forum and I can't believe these two are still up to their antics.
Anna would never leave his disgusting ass even if she wanted to. She got a taste of the easy life, she would NEVER in a million years go get a full time job and take care of the baby alone. She is basically trapped and I think that is part of the reason why she acts out. I stopped watching these fools months ago and never looked back, it's just too painful.

@Gin0915, are you a therapist or something? I really like your insightful posts and I find myself completely agreeing with your thoughts. What you said a page back about Anna overcompensating, it's just all so true.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

when Emilia is in her gym with J, Anna says that Sina is the one that cleans her up spit up. Guess it happened more than once and they don't consider changing anything about it.
Sell the dogs already!!!
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

But according to her last tweet, everyone is just jealous of her ;) That juvenile little response is always particularly poignant coming from an underachieving adult isn't it? But of course the pinnacle goal all women strive toward is marriage to an unattractive man who strips you of the little identity and personal ambition you had to lock you in a co-dependent cocoon where anyone who disagrees with your choices are jealous.

So jealous.........
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

P.s, I use the word 'unattractive' there in the broadest sense possible, lest I should be blamed for specifically sending anyone's new year resolutions toward the goody cabinet
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

that whole Halloween fail skit--- A. "went in" on her juvenile minions basically calling them idiots --- and laughing at their childish comments THAT'S your audience kids ---who haven't yet matured enough to identify reality from fantasy and while she sat there and joked it ---made her look like more of an evil bitch than she already is I can't stand her and when the buffoon was in the baby play mat i cringed weirdo--plus I bet A. lets the dog lick up the baby's vomit all the time even encourages it---nasty freak! :x :x :x :x
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

geekinthepink wrote:anna doesn't know how to iron.
I think I give up.

didn't realise ironing required skill....
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

No, Anna, we don't hate you because we're jealous; we hate you because you're a bitch and your treat your baby like shit.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

nickypicky wrote:that whole Halloween fail skit--- A. "went in" on her juvenile minions basically calling them idiots --- and laughing at their childish comments THAT'S your audience kids ---who haven't yet matured enough to identify reality from fantasy and while she sat there and joked it ---made her look like more of an evil bitch than she already is I can't stand her and when the buffoon was in the baby play mat i cringed weirdo--plus I bet A. lets the dog lick up the baby's vomit all the time even encourages it---nasty freak! :x :x :x :x
yeah, she basically told her fans they're complete idiots. nobody picked that up apparently.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

flipflop wrote:
I think I give up.

No just common sense so you don't burn it or create creases where there shouldn't be. I prefer steaming clothes tbh.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:No, Anna, we don't hate you because we're jealous; we hate you because you're a bitch and your treat your baby like shit.
what tweet are you referring to?
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:No, Anna, we don't hate you because we're jealous; we hate you because you're a bitch and you* treat your baby like shit.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
geeklove wrote:No, Anna, we don't hate you because we're jealous; we hate you because you're a bitch and your treat your baby like shit.
oh good god. of course we're jealous. especially of your fit, sexy husband who probably has a huge penis and your well-behaved dogs. I also would love to be able to apply my make up as well as you do, anna. you seem to have so many skills. the way you manage your household while being a loving wife and mother is just amazing. I'm speechless. you're not from this world.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

MoneyTalks wrote:HA! Been reading a bit of this forum and I can't believe these two are still up to their antics.
Anna would never leave his disgusting ass even if she wanted to. She got a taste of the easy life, she would NEVER in a million years go get a full time job and take care of the baby alone. She is basically trapped and I think that is part of the reason why she acts out. I stopped watching these fools months ago and never looked back, it's just too painful.

@Gin0915, are you a therapist or something? I really like your insightful posts and I find myself completely agreeing with your thoughts. What you said a page back about Anna overcompensating, it's just all so true.
Haha, thanks, not a professional, but it's one of my hobbies. I love reading up on psychology, the human psyche is so interesting in its convoluted predictability and its occasional unexpected outbursts. Somehow it fell on Anna that I like analyzing her.
You're right, at least at this stage of her life she's got it easy and won't budge. Dreary, unfulfilling, wasted, maybe even painful in some aspects, life--but easy, safe, shielded from any uncomfortable, scary growth she might experience otherwise.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

flipflop wrote:
I think I give up.

Geez, this woman can't do anything! I wouldn't be surprised if she says she can't iron or mop just so she doesn't have to do it. Lazy cow.
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

proudmama wrote:
Artemis wrote:They have a seriously unhealthy relationship. I'm not in the habit of discussing other peoples relationships but since these two broadcast it I think it's fair game! I really don't understand how they cant be apart from each other? It's so unhealthy to spend all your time together, and to not have any friends on top of that. They are so dysfunctional it makes me cringe.

Also, I don't understand why they don't do something useful and fulfilling with their time? They could take up a proper hobby or volunteer at animal shelters/charities etc. Yet they continue to live a lazy and vain existence. A quote I try to live by and think of daily is: "All we have to decide is what to do with the time given us" (Gandalf, Lord of the Rings ;)) They seem to be completely wasting their time, how can they complacently live with themselves? They have to be in serious denial about the state of their lives.

I'm a few years younger then Anna yet I'm in my last few months of my BA Honors degree, I work part-time and I also volunteer at a local horseriding stables teaching children and training horses. Yet she has "no time" for anything while sitting on her ass all day?

Ugh sorry for the rant guys, had to get it off my chest and have not commented here in so long! <3
But don't you know? Anna needs two hours to straighten her hair and then even more time after that to plaster her face with five layers of concealer, powder, foundation, and sloppily applied eye makeup. That way she can be all dolled up to sit her ass on the couch while ignoring her baby's cries. :roll:

If it doesn't benefit them in some way, they're not going to do anything valuable with their time to assist others. I mean, they made such a huge deal over doing the giveaway, as if it was such a pain in the ass to do and that people should be sooo grateful they're even doing one. They're a couple of narcissistic twits.
Exactly! When will she ever realize that she doesn't need all that make-up? And this is coming from a make up addict over here ;) She just uses all the wrong products..
I agree, the giveaway was just embarrassing on top of that! I guess us normal people also don't understand the blatant narcissism, hence this forum. :D
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

:tu:

I absolutely hate it when people say others are jealous simply because they didn't make some ass kissing comment and actually speak the truth. The truth hurts, Anna. Deal with it. I can guarantee you that NONE of us on this board are even remotely jealous of Anna. They fail miserably at everything they do and they live in their isolated bubble, oblivious to the world around them. I would never, in a million years, want to live a life like theirs. I would go mad if I never socialized with anyone and had to put up with a lawn gnome for a husband while being mobbed by six untrained dogs.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
oh good god. of course we're jealous. especially of your fit, sexy husband who probably has a huge penis and your well-behaved dogs. I also would love to be able to apply my make up as well as you do, anna. you seem to have so many skills. the way you manage your household while being a loving wife and mother is just amazing. I'm speechless. you're not from this world.
While I'm sure there are people jealous of her (btw, the Stunted Buffoon used "jelly", ugh, in Tweet, too much online interaction with 13-year-old girls)---because of the facts that she does not work hard and can do as she pleases with her time, receives so many things free others pay for with their hard earned money and has lots of people telling her nice things all day long---she still gets far more "hate" than other YTers. And that is because of her and her husband's actions and behaviour. There also may be resentment because many people feel they would do so much more with the time and privileges than LeDufs have. They portray themselves terribly, and, essentially, they are not nice, giving people.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
flipflop wrote:
I think I give up.

Geez, this woman can't do anything! I wouldn't be surprised if she says she can't iron or mop just so she doesn't have to do it. Lazy cow.
Oh, BS, she says she cannot do because she doesn't want to do it. Personally I'd conquer my laziness and do it as I'd not want Dofus's grubby paws on, at least, my things. I hate ironing myself but it's beyond easy.

SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

In that scene with Anna calling Jofus in to see Theo eating Lockets lozenges instead of taking it all away from him, all the screeching and shouting, at the end as an afterthought Anna moves the camera and we see little Emilia sitting there looking anxiously at her Mum. It saddens me that the second she gets attention from Anna she lights up and starts trying to communicate with her, but Anna's interest goes right back to the dogs again. I thought she was actually going to lean in and snog Theo because of his 'nice smelling breath' at one point - that was weird :D
Last edited by SallyCinnamon on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”