T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

rachelmomma3 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 pm I hope her daughter cries all night long and keeps that bitch awake. Not because I want Ella to suffer but I want Tbitch to be reminded what a shitty mom she is. Ear infections are painful and she needs to be giving her the antibiotics that a LICENSED PHYSICIAN prescribed. Idiot.

So we covered celery juice BS, Illuminati and now vaccines. Can’t wait for her flat earth talk coming soon! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I said yesterday I'm waiting for her to act like no one's ever walked on the moon. Haha then what? Kennedy conspiracies?
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

bsapia wrote:so concerned with being natural but I bet her boys are circumcised and didn't think twice about it... loser.
Seems a little creepy to be worried about whether she cut her sons or not. Who the hell is that concerned about a child's genitals?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

rachelmomma3 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:05 pm I hope her daughter cries all night long and keeps that bitch awake. Not because I want Ella to suffer but I want Tbitch to be reminded what a shitty mom she is. Ear infections are painful and she needs to be giving her the antibiotics that a LICENSED PHYSICIAN prescribed. Idiot.

So we covered celery juice BS, Illuminati and now vaccines. Can’t wait for her flat earth talk coming soon! Image

She will just shove her tit in her mouth or make Chris do it. She isn't going to care by her kid being in pain. Sad sad lady she is
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

IcedCoffee wrote:

She will just shove her tit in her mouth or make Chris do it. She isn't going to care by her kid being in pain. Sad sad lady she is
Nursing helped my 6 month old with her double ear infection. It comforted her and helped her to sleep.

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

“By the way, my anxiety has been amazing lately” she is LOOSING IT. This is the same chick that woke her sleeping daughter last night, after coming home from the ER, so she could bring her in Tiffys bed to cuddle her. Damn selfish psycho. It’s to the point she’s just spewing anything and everything that pops in her pea size brain or that she sees on her insta feed, to get attention. Total lunatic. It’s actually not even fun to hate watch anymore.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
IcedCoffee wrote:

Nursing helped my 6 month old with her double ear infection. It comforted her and helped her to sleep.

Your poor baby only got a boob and not Tylenol, or antibiotics?

4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Salamisammich wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:
IcedCoffee wrote: She will just shove her tit in her mouth or make Chris do it. She isn't going to care by her kid being in pain. Sad sad lady she is

That's not even close to what I said, but go ahead and make up your own "facts".

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... fc146d.jpg[/IMG]

I saw this and thought of Tiffani and her new privileged views on modern medicine and vaccines.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

4littlemonkeys wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:
4littlemonkeys wrote:Nursing helped my 6 month old with her double ear infection. It comforted her and helped her to sleep.

That's not even close to what I said, but go ahead and make up your own "facts".

I asked you a question

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Nothing she says makes sense. First the celery was to help with her thyroid. Then it caused old illnesses to come out (whatever the fuck that means). Now she is detoxing? From what? The celery? The YL supplements she was taking?

And anyone notice the timeline? Their vlog was filmed during the day. Took Ella to the ER that night. Ella wasn’t with them during their trip out that morning. Means she was with a sitter. So your child was sick yet you leave her with a sitter? Winners there

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

4littlemonkeys has left the chat!!

Sorry guys! I’ve had a hard time getting on the site the past few days or I would have taken care of this sooner! Thank you to the ppl that reached out! If this happens again, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Nothing annoys me more than trolls and assholes!

💜❤️💜
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

RottieMama wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 pm 4littlemonkeys has left the chat!!

Sorry guys! I’ve had a hard time getting on the site the past few days or I would have taken care of this sooner! Thank you to the ppl that reached out! If this happens again, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Nothing annoys me more than trolls and assholes!

💜❤️💜
Thank you. At first I thought they were just misunderstanding what I was saying about breastfeeding, hence a long post. Once I realized they were just twisting everything I said I blocked them. It must be hard to keep track of all the new users. And I've noticed a lot are really inconsistent, can't tell if they love Tiff or hate her. I'm sure we will need a new thread soon and the Brianna K thread is almost ready for a new one. A couple of us were wondering if this could be moved to the main page out of the lesser godsiped about section.

Thank you so much :D
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:01 pm Nothing she says makes sense. First the celery was to help with her thyroid. Then it caused old illnesses to come out (whatever the fuck that means). Now she is detoxing? From what? The celery? The YL supplements she was taking?

And anyone notice the timeline? Their vlog was filmed during the day. Took Ella to the ER that night. Ella wasn’t with them during their trip out that morning. Means she was with a sitter. So your child was sick yet you leave her with a sitter? Winners there

It still baffles me why they even need a sitter. Single parents look after more kids and do more stuff. Every time they talk about their 4th I feel angry.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:01 pm Nothing she says makes sense. First the celery was to help with her thyroid. Then it caused old illnesses to come out (whatever the fuck that means). Now she is detoxing? From what? The celery? The YL supplements she was taking?

Okay great eyes👀 on that!
It was important to go to Starbucks. Then sat in the car while it rained and giggle like lil school girls and talk about.. nothing! All the while this poor girl is not with a parent and sick.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:16 pm
luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:03 pm omg the craft activity she did with carter. hi trashi! maybe i should call myself the influencer instead of you since it’s my ideas you’re cashing in on. guess what bitch? you ain’t no influencer, you’re a fraud 😂😂

why is chris calling a mandarin an orange?

and you can’t catch a cold through your feet! this is in reference to tanner being outside without shoes. sure his feet will get cold and dirty, but you can’t catch a cold through your feet. these people are so dumb 🤯
Ok I went to check the vlog now!!
I was asking if she did craft a while ago and joked that Chris would have to run to Wal-Mart so they could pretend that they do crafts all the time. Hey Beastons, it further cements in our minds how infrequently you do crafts if all those Crayolas still have labels and are perfectly sharp.

Does anyone know if they have one of those PO Boxes for mail that's not their actual address? I want to get them that Parenting for dummies book.
they have a p.o. box yes. can’t recall what it is but it’s warminster PA.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:41 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:
CrankyPants wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:58 pm

Not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me, so f-off. She's rushed her kids to the ER for so many trivial things, that I still can't believe she didn't take Carter in when his fever was that high and he was hallucinating (her words - not mine).

So I'm not he parent ER nurses hate you f-in nitwit. My sister is an ER flight nurse...when my kids were sick...Aunty B just came to visit us
Just so ya'll know, fevers can be a sign of UTI which can be bad for kidneys if untreated. ER nurses hopefully don't hate anyone.
I still wouldn't drag my kid to a germ infested ER over a fever.

I never thought I would rush my kids to the ER over a fever either but my youngest had a febrile seizure and his fever was only 103...I had already tried tylenol and motrin and it didn't break it then he started seizing.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

IcedCoffee wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:52 pm Oh yay, forget about jello shots, and do some celery shots.

I liked Brianna K's latest video. I would love if Tiff did one but she wouldn't show any real comments. They would all be "omg you're supermom how do you do it?" And other comments brown nosing her.
She always talks about how real she is and how she just loves sharing but she doesn't actually.
i would love to see this too but as you say, she’d never have the balls to face the real questions and comments. she knows she’s a fraud and any opposition which shines light on the truth and threatens to expose her, is blocked/deleted. back when i first started watching them, i was a scrolling through (i think it was) family vibes and her and chris did a face to face with the camera and answered “questions” from viewers. i briefly tuned in but all the questions were brown nosing type ones, there was nothing controversial or interesting.

the comment on bri’s latest vlog about the sex life was embarrassing, it’s like even she knew it was a stretch. i reckon it was fake too, she just put it in for views/clicks.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Thank you for getting rid of that little girl.

She was on Jess thread too defending her bedsharing and drinking.

She said “it is impossible that my baby can suffocate”.

Yeah they can, if you roll over?

Anyway, thank you!

Moving on.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

smom12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

Omg thumb penis😭😂😂😂 DEAD

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”