BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

webby wrote:I'm p sure Nolan is getting speech therapy at school... in yesterday's Instagram story I was able to understand him a lot better than before. but she'll never admit it
also, shouldn't she be giving Nolan regular milk and dairy for healthy growth since he has a severe medical condition? and not any alternative that works for her new prized pony?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Of course IF he really is getting speech therapy it would be at school because iTs tOo mUcH for Mrs. Morrow to take time out of her “busy” schedule to take him herself.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Love the non photoshopped and not staged picture of Ean and the kids. I will always feel Brit only left him because he didn’t fit the perfect blogger life like media whore Frank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

pennyajdg wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:42 am Love the non photoshopped and not staged picture of Ean and the kids. I will always feel Brit only left him because he didn’t fit the perfect blogger life like media whore Frank.

Exactly. I mean how dare he have a job outside of the home when he could be home and appearing in the vlogs more. Because being on social media/internet is everything to Britney. Now that I think of it, Ean got a stay at home job towards the end of their relationship. That's just another thing he did for her to make her happy & look where it got him.
They tried the Beplus3 debacle and it didn't work because Ean is a sane/sensible guy. She's a selfish whore. The only reason she "fell out of love" for him is because she's a narcissist. Narcissism must be a side effect from being a Youtuber/Instagram "influencer".
heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

sw4075 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 9cd9f3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a74cce.jpg[/IMG]

Baby bump?

Wow good catch

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit pulled a Kate. She wanted to keep filming and he didn't and so she left him to get her perfect vlog family. Considering how most of Kate's children feel about 'Mother' maybe Brit should be careful.
melissaaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melissaaaa »

What is this on Scarlett’s neck? New ad for Pampers because it’s all Scarlett wears apparently. I thought she was a Huggies fan Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 270dac.jpg[/IMG]

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

melissaaaa wrote:What is this on Scarlett’s neck? New ad for Pampers because it’s all Scarlett wears apparently. I thought she was a Huggies fan Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 270dac.jpg[/IMG]

Jesus it looks like a slice Image

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That looks like what happens from a blind cord or a seatbelt in the neck. Yikes.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Remember when Britney was sponsored by Huggies and bought pampers in the video... she said Scarlett uses huggies and only Harlow uses pampers... then the video disappeared. This bitch will literally take a sponsorship from anything.

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

brokenrecord wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:19 am
Exactly. I mean how dare he have a job outside of the home when he could be home and appearing in the vlogs more. Because being on social media/internet is everything to Britney. Now that I think of it, Ean got a stay at home job towards the end of their relationship. That's just another thing he did for her to make her happy & look where it got him.
They tried the Beplus3 debacle and it didn't work because Ean is a sane/sensible guy. She's a selfish whore. The only reason she "fell out of love" for him is because she's a narcissist. Narcissism must be a side effect from being a Youtuber/Instagram "influencer".
Ean was a home inspector. While some of that job can be done from home, he was out of the house for work most weekdays and some weekends.

Ean didn't marry Britney. He didn't buy a home with her. He didn't support her career as an influencer. All those things are perfectly reasonable because he never loved Britney (he adored his children, though) and he was a private guy who seemed uncomfortable with youtube.

But should Britney have spent her life with Ean when he would not commit? Was it wrong for Britney to want marriage, home ownership and help with her career? No, it was not wrong. My issue with Britney is the speed with which she imposed Frank on her children. They needed time to adjust and she didn't give them that and poor Aria is paying the price.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Just because he wasn't ready for marriage and didn't want to be on YouTube doesn't mean he didn't love her or support her career. She used to do sit down videos but then switched to exclusively vlogging which meant more filming of the children than there was and that's when the cracks began IMO.
katii3j
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katii3j »

You can still be a supportive spouse, and wish to not on YouTube then your s.o. should respect that. But oh wait, Britney doesn’t truly know what respect means. She got sucked into the social media life, mostly likely expected Ean to do the same so she left them dry & dirty while she left all high & mighty

brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

olemama wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:08 am
Ean was a home inspector. While some of that job can be done from home, he was out of the house for work most weekdays and some weekends.

Ean didn't marry Britney. He didn't buy a home with her. He didn't support her career as an influencer. All those things are perfectly reasonable because he never loved Britney (he adored his children, though) and he was a private guy who seemed uncomfortable with youtube.

But should Britney have spent her life with Ean when he would not commit? Was it wrong for Britney to want marriage, home ownership and help with her career? No, it was not wrong. My issue with Britney is the speed with which she imposed Frank on her children. They needed time to adjust and she didn't give them that and poor Aria is paying the price.
Dang, maybe I should've left my husband because he didn't commit to me until 10 years of being together. Some things take time. Especially if you have children very young with someone. Doesn't mean you do not love somebody. Anyway...

1. She didn't commit to him either 2. She tried forcing her career on him 3. Did he ever tell her to stop her career? We'll never know 3. Home ownership isn't everything. 4. I doubt she brought up the subject of marriage with Ean since she was so unhappy 5. Keeping some things private/not exposing your kids, is actually a good thing

The point I am trying to make is. She tried to change him and he actually tried. & she abruptly left him when she realized she couldn't. & He still stuck by her after she left. Poor guy. & the last two sentences you posted is why I called her a selfish whore.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Quite a few YouTuber women who've gone through a breakup or divorce after making it big on YouTube - people are quick to claim their partners were not supportive or couldn't handle an independent woman etc.

Maybe it simply isn't what the signed up for when they married\long term relationship. Suddenly the career is not just different the career is blasting your private business on social media for MILLIONS of people to watch. Your co-workers know about things they never would have, your friends and family shy away from parties because they don't want to be filmed. Want to get a new job your potential employer will be googling your name and watching your life.

Also when she started YouTube she was doing sit down videos...that morphed into full time vlogging. He may have agreed to the sit down videos and not the vlogging even more so of himself and his children. That happens.

While some YouTube husbands quit their jobs and happily become full-time YouTube house husbands not everyone is made for that.

Brit shouldn't have had to settle for Ean if she wasn't happy. There is a right way to break up. There is a right away to date with young children. There is a right away to introduce potential partners to your kids.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Just because he wasn't ready for marriage and didn't want to be on YouTube doesn't mean he didn't love her or support her career. She used to do sit down videos but then switched to exclusively vlogging which meant more filming of the children than there was and that's when the cracks began IMO.
I came here to say the same thing!!

Britney is a selfish cow that wants what she wants when she wants it. Imagine being Ean watching the mother of your kids lying and being fake for youtube and wanting you to do the same?? Imagine seeing your kids every morning/night to seeing them every other week? When Ean would pick up HIS kids this bitch had the audacity to have Frank bring the kids to Ean. Nolan had just been diagnosed with DMD ffs, I’m sure marriage was the farthest thing from his mind.

Look at Britney now...she’s elbow deep in kids she can’t take care of, has massive debt, no education, no work experience etc. I don’t know Ean’s life but you can tell he has his head on straight and is happy. Britney will eventually pay for all the shit she put Ean and her kids through.
MyNameIsHope34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MyNameIsHope34 »

olemama wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:08 am

Her career?🤦😭🤣 Britch is unemployed and extremely lazy.🤷💯 And she's unmotivated to look for work.😉🙄
lucylue1982
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lucylue1982 »

Screenshot_20200207-142804_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200207-142648_Instagram.jpg
Someone called her out on her Pampers ad. Wonder how long till it's deleted? 😬
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:56 pm
brokenrecord wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:23 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 am I've always thought she downgraded with Frenk.
Lol, same. She made all these bad decisions so quickly while putting Frank on some pedestal. You think after all that trouble she would at least hold out for a dude that looks good, but hell no Britchney was desperate. He said "Hi", she saw the word Firefighter and BANG, when you know you know. It just cracks me up every time I see a pic of Ean.
When you know you f*$ked up your life, you know!

I bet she looks at pictures of Ean secretly, and says to herself... damn, I screwed up.
I think she's happy without him now and her being so public with frank was kind of a way to get back at Ean for basically stringing her along for years. But Ean does seem like the type who will settle down and marry someone in a few years and that will kill her. Especially since the shine will have long worn off Frank by then.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:56 pm
brokenrecord wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:23 am
DoodleBop2 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:24 am I've always thought she downgraded with Frenk.
Lol, same. She made all these bad decisions so quickly while putting Frank on some pedestal. You think after all that trouble she would at least hold out for a dude that looks good, but hell no Britchney was desperate. He said "Hi", she saw the word Firefighter and BANG, when you know you know. It just cracks me up every time I see a pic of Ean.
When you know you f*$ked up your life, you know!

I bet she looks at pictures of Ean secretly, and says to herself... damn, I screwed up.
I think she's happy without him now and her being so public with frank was kind of a way to get back at Ean for basically stringing her along for years. But Ean does seem like the type who will settle down and marry someone in a few years and that will kill her. Especially since the shine will have long worn off Frank by then.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Whatever filter she used in the Pampers makes Scarlett look terrible. Her poor neck

Return to “Britneyandbaby”