T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by yeahsureok »

smom12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Totally agree! I said this a few weeks in regards to the big car and and constant spending. I think he’s just as much of a “show off“ as she is because it fills some void and insecurities in his life. He enables her ridiculous behavior because it puts money in their bank account. That relationship/family is so dysfunctional and unhealthy.

I think Tiffani is so unhappy with her life that she thinks “detoxing” and this whole lifestyle change will change her as A person but it won’t. She has some serious deep rooted issues she needs to get taken care of. She needs a social media / technology detox! She’s overdosed on the internet. She’s just as bad as a drug addict. if you could die of blue light poising I’m sure she would have by now. It’s so freaking sad. Think about it, she’s constantly spending, constantly trying to fill that void, lying, sneaking around, being a thief, chase that next high AKA-VIRAL..... she really does have a straight up addiction.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I'm so glad that her fake anxiety got so much better 🤣 must have been the celery and oils!
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

sunshine616 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 am
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:41 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:
Just so ya'll know, fevers can be a sign of UTI which can be bad for kidneys if untreated. ER nurses hopefully don't hate anyone.
I still wouldn't drag my kid to a germ infested ER over a fever.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I never thought I would rush my kids to the ER over a fever either but my youngest had a febrile seizure and his fever was only 103...I had already tried tylenol and motrin and it didn't break it then he started seizing.

I'm sorry your baby went thru that!

that's another reason I was so surprised she didn't rush Carter in when she said he was hallucinating from his fever.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

But you know, garlic in the ear is sound advice for a registered nurse.

Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

I read on here someone said shes a vegan again?? huh!!! wtf?!?!? she tried that before and it didn’t work. As usual she’s copying everyone else (aka Myka the vegan) ... Tiffani doesn’t know who she is. She has no identity!!!!!!! Disturbing that she copies every other person. Outfits, hair, food, exercise, u name it she’s copying off of someone else.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Her new post .. eyeroll. Her life is dedicated to her kids? Since when does she give her kids more attention than her phone? Crusty ass lips and major wrinkles all over her face. And wow ella is feeling great and totally fine? What a magical recovery .. I see she takes after her mama.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Is this the guy she's getting all her info from??? If it is she's even more of a wacko than I thought. I knew what a medium was, but for some reason I didn't think it meant talking to spirits in this situation. WTF??? he's 29 and looks about 51.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Carter looks so pale in that recent post. He also has bags under his eyes...poor kid
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:09 am Her new post .. eyeroll. Her life is dedicated to her kids? Since when does she give her kids more attention than her phone? Crusty ass lips and major wrinkles all over her face. And wow ella is feeling great and totally fine? What a magical recovery .. I see she takes after her mama.
Maybe she bathed her in garlic oil 😂
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I breastfed, for 12-14 monthswith each and I worked full-time...so I pack-muled pumps and bottles to work each day starting at week 6. I know what it is to be dedicated to giving your child good nutrition. I actually donated to the premie nursery, and that was over 35 years ago when they were just starting to realize the full benefit of breastmilk for premies.

But T.Celerie's obsession with her breastfeeding is disturbing. AGAIN today she says she wishes she could go back to when Carter was an infant and just breastfeed him. What is her obsession with breastfeeding? It's utilitarian, it's nutrition, it's bonding. It's not something you should still be obsessing over nearly 5 years later. Honestly...she has some sort of fetish.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

CrankyPants wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:02 am
sunshine616 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:23 am
4littlemonkeys wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:41 pm I still wouldn't drag my kid to a germ infested ER over a fever.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I never thought I would rush my kids to the ER over a fever either but my youngest had a febrile seizure and his fever was only 103...I had already tried tylenol and motrin and it didn't break it then he started seizing.

I'm sorry your baby went thru that!

that's another reason I was so surprised she didn't rush Carter in when she said he was hallucinating from his fever.
Thank you...he is doing good now...I learned it's not how high the fever goes it's how quick it reaches the temperature...just something to be aware of. I guess because it spiked so fast it caused the seizure.
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

C143BEB4-11C8-484D-A285-3992FADA17D6.jpeg
Saw this and had a chuckle.

I don’t even know what to say anymore about this nutso.
She is headed for some kind of explosion. She can only spiral for so long before she hits the bottom. That’s probably her goal though. She wants tragedy so she can fulfill her munchausen dreams.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

CrankyPants wrote:I breastfed, for 12-14 monthswith each and I worked full-time...so I pack-muled pumps and bottles to work each day starting at week 6. I know what it is to be dedicated to giving your child good nutrition. I actually donated to the premie nursery, and that was over 35 years ago when they were just starting to realize the full benefit of breastmilk for premies.

But T.Celerie's obsession with her breastfeeding is disturbing. AGAIN today she says she wishes she could go back to when Carter was an infant and just breastfeed him. What is her obsession with breastfeeding? It's utilitarian, it's nutrition, it's bonding. It's not something you should still be obsessing over nearly 5 years later. Honestly...she has some sort of fetish.
Haven’t met a kid yet that’s proven to me how much better breastfeeding is Image especially hers... eczema, asthma, dark circles, picky eating, kids don’t sleep, always sick, average intelligence... so I really don’t get why she has to make it known CONSTANTLY that she breastfed all her kids. If anything she is making me scared to even try it with her constant complaining of lack of sleep and how Ella is constantly sick and nursing (obviously the milk isn’t helping or preventing anything) Her sons can’t seem to stand her Image my mom formula fed and my brother was up my moms ass and wanted to marry her until he was like 10. She needs to let it go! What’s she’s gonna say at his graduation? That she misses breastfeeding him 18 years ago, he’s going to die of embarrassment. No kid wants to hear about how the breastfed from their mom or wants to see pictures of it all over social media...

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Bluecoconut wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:51 am I read on here someone said shes a vegan again?? huh!!! wtf?!?!? she tried that before and it didn’t work. As usual she’s copying everyone else (aka Myka the vegan) ... Tiffani doesn’t know who she is. She has no identity!!!!!!! Disturbing that she copies every other person. Outfits, hair, food, exercise, u name it she’s copying off of someone else.
I think Myka quit being vegan because she did a chili's ad a while ago. Her food vlogs definitely get a lot of clicks
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

h 25 l wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:11 am Is this the guy she's getting all her info from??? If it is she's even more of a wacko than I thought. I knew what a medium was, but for some reason I didn't think it meant talking to spirits in this situation. WTF??? he's 29 and looks about 51.
Yep this is the guy. I looked him up myself. Did you see his Wikipedia? I quoted part of it on here, There is a disclaimer about seeing a real licensed doctor. So he is Lord of the phony. Perfect for Tiffy.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 am I breastfed, for 12-14 monthswith each and I worked full-time...so I pack-muled pumps and bottles to work each day starting at week 6. I know what it is to be dedicated to giving your child good nutrition. I actually donated to the premie nursery, and that was over 35 years ago when they were just starting to realize the full benefit of breastmilk for premies.

T.Celeri with an I? :lol:

I knew it was worse than I thought when she was telling the mother of a dead baby to donate her milk.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cam375 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:13 am Carter looks so pale in that recent post. He also has bags under his eyes...poor kid
It makes me angry that she says she cares about them so much yet she feeds them the worst possible foods, they clearly have iron deficiencies. We know they sleep a lot. But she doesn't intervene or care to do anything about it.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

God watching her stories makes me laugh

Its so true whoever said the people she tortured and made out to be evil are livin life and doing great and this bitch is losing her shit Such a jokeeeee
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 yupppp!!!! I know several ppl that got the hell away from her and they are all doing fab! andddd she’s lost her mind and is more crazy than ever. She’s a joke.
ApothicDrunk wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:11 pm God watching her stories makes me laugh

Its so true whoever said the people she tortured and made out to be evil are livin life and doing great and this bitch is losing her shit Image Such a jokeeeee
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Good grief, she posts on her story that it's not to late to start over...well maybe that would be agreeable of she actually was going to become a genuine good mother and person.

Once again Caryer and Ella are the only kids shown and mentioned in her stories and posts. "Tanners sleeping" or and showing us that Carter knows his colors since a few of us posted the other day they dont know their basics.

Just be a normal family. Show us you all having a steak bbq and a real life with chaos and happy kids. Your chasing somthing that's not going to happen tiffani and your living a lie.

Chris GET A JOB.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”