T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:33 pm Good grief, she posts on her story that it's not to late to start over...well maybe that would be agreeable of she actually was going to become a genuine good mother and person.

Once again Caryer and Ella are the only kids shown and mentioned in her stories and posts. "Tanners sleeping" or and showing us that Carter knows his colors since a few of us posted the other day they dont know their basics.

Just be a normal family. Show us you all having a steak bbq and a real life with chaos and happy kids. Your chasing somthing that's not going to happen tiffani and your living a lie.

Chris GET A JOB.

"It's not too late to start over"

I for some reason thought this had to do with her eating habbits. As someone who formally suffered anorexia I remember always saying to myself "There's always tomorow" after a binge/purge
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

CrankyPants wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:28 am I breastfed, for 12-14 monthswith each and I worked full-time...so I pack-muled pumps and bottles to work each day starting at week 6. I know what it is to be dedicated to giving your child good nutrition. I actually donated to the premie nursery, and that was over 35 years ago when they were just starting to realize the full benefit of breastmilk for premies.

But T.Celerie's obsession with her breastfeeding is disturbing. AGAIN today she says she wishes she could go back to when Carter was an infant and just breastfeed him. What is her obsession with breastfeeding? It's utilitarian, it's nutrition, it's bonding. It's not something you should still be obsessing over nearly 5 years later. Honestly...she has some sort of fetish.
I wonder if she's finally realizing that she wasted away those precious years with Carter because all she could think about was having another. Regrets I assume. She for once doesn't have another baby on the way and is actually enjoying the toddler years with el la.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I've seen kids Elia's age that know colors. She can't even say mom or talk very well..I know some kids have development issues, but with Tiffani's kids they are delayed because Tiffani and Chris aren't even trying. Carter, a 4 year old only just learning colors is not impressive. Carter should be able to dress himself, not sure if he does, he should be saying long sentences, having social skills to get ready for school (not daycare for 2 lazy at home parents), does he know opposites like smooth/rough, night/day etc? Like it seems she only just got him some Crayola crayons yesterday. Even Ella's age can scribble with them (when they aren't trying to eat them). I know parents want to brag about their kids but this is a joke.

If it's true the way she cuts people off, or they end the friendship so often she should realize she is the problem. A couple of ended friendships, yeah ok, these things happen, but every single friendship is imploding yet she places the blame on everyone else. Burning bridges wherever she goes, crushing people's feelings or using them or being nice to their face and not nice about other people. She should have solid friendships not a stream of people in and out of her life as they see how toxic she is.

Maybe it's not her sloppy food or her oils or her candles causing all the toxicity maybe it's her rotten inner self causing a stink.

"There's always tomorrow" can be interpreted in so many ways, but to me it screams lifestyle change. When someone is saying they will quit smoking or start drinking more water or anything like that and they just keep putting it off.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Will this be T.Celeri's next diet fad?? Maybe that's why there was ice all over the floor. She tosses some on the ground for her kids to eat to "boost their immunity" from the "natural germs" found on the floor and if they get sick she'll just shove some garlic in their ears.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by RealityBites on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

I agree about her having regret with Carter. She immediately wanted another baby after giving birth to him. If only she cherished those moments!

Ofcourse it's her own rotting inner core that ruins her life and everyone around her. She comes in clingy and desperate, and leaves jealous and self centered. She gives off toxic energy.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Those kids always look pale and sickly. They have dark eye circles, snotty noses, flushed cheeks. Oils are really working huh!

Its the weekend and Trash Bag hasn't had a date night in like a week so she'll be magically cured of all ailments this weekend so she can pawn her kids off on the babysitter and have date night with Shrimp. Its her fertile time ya know so drain Shrimp cocktail dry and then the next day she'll be SO sick and have to lay in bed all day and make him take care of the kids by himself all weekend.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you and I think that when she found out he cheated with a girl that is prettier and fit (shes not a bag of bones but shes thin and toned) that fueled her eating disorder even more. Thumb penis! Hilarious because he does have a smaller than average penis from what I heard. And Trashy doesn't like to give head, the girl from his former job did and it happened a few times! 💀
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

RealityBites wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:56 pm
smom12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

I agree with you and I think that when she found out he cheated with a girl that is prettier and fit (shes not a bag of bones but shes thin and toned) that fueled her eating disorder even more. Thumb penis! Hilarious because he does have a smaller than average penis from what I heard. And Trashy doesn't like to give head, the girl from his former job did and it happened a few times! 💀

Any woman who doesnt give BJS cant expect a successful marriage or the man to be faithful that's all I'm saying.
🤷🏼‍♀️
(Sorry to any female in here that dont blow not directed at you)
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

"when your your own biggest fan"
Why'd she even repost that on her IG? To prove she's not the only idiot in the family?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:33 pm

Any woman who doesnt give BJS cant expect a successful marriage or the man to be faithful that's all I'm saying.
🤷🏼‍♀️
(Sorry to any female in here that dont blow not directed at you)
But she probably sees it as a waste of specimen. His sample could turn into Beaston baby 4.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Like why wouldn’t you question why two parents who stay home have to BOTH go and pick up their kids??? And also have a sitter? These followers are so dumb. They all deserve each other.

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

did he actually have sex with this other girl? it could well be shrimpita gaslighting tiffani and her feeling like she needs to compete with this side bitch and she’s starving herself to try and be thinner/prettier so as to clutch onto chris?? maybe even not on a conscious level. i think he is bored with her and her craziness to be honest. meh don’t blame her for not giving head, it’s gross. who wants a penis in their mouth.

napoleon complex lol, love it
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

3B8B9C09-07B9-41B2-B884-C0958E8FC2F3.jpeg
wonder how long til i’m blocked...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

If I were I man I don’t think I’d want her fangs anywhere near my junk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

I completely agree about her having issues bcz of his
alleged wandering. I have to wonder if the health
kick and detox could also be that she’s bothered
by the smaller eye El la has. In the forever car moment
last vlog, she talked as if she wanted to be completely
detoxed before conceiving. Made me wonder if she thinks
this detox will ward off any as ShE would see “shortcomings”
for her next child. Her eye looked so small on stories today.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

100% agree! You guys beat me to it. I was going to say I think Shrimpy has a lot to do with how she acts. I noticed she really started to change right around when he stopped working. It wasn't until layta that I saw on here that he fooled around with a coworker. Definitely feel on a subconscious level she no longer feels good enough & questions if she was little miss perfect he wouldnt have strayed. She probably has big time trust issues (& for good reason) & doesn't even want him going alone to pick the boys up. Looks like hes the flirty type IMO🤷‍♀️
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

The fact that her sister has eating issues too makes me think it stems from childhood. I don't think she will ever be recovered completely.

Whether Chris has added on to the issues, I couldn't say. To me it comes across as she is controlling towards him, maybe they are both emotionally abusive towards each other. It's definitely an unhealthy dynamic.

Like someone else said a few days ago the sex would be skeletal. It's disgusting to think about. Who would want to run their hands over someone's ribcage and spine? A real sicko. But maybe he has a skeleton fetish and she has a lactating fetish.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

luxe0780 wrote:
3B8B9C09-07B9-41B2-B884-C0958E8FC2F3.jpeg
I can’t see. Is it because I’m on the app?

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:36 pm
luxe0780 wrote:3B8B9C09-07B9-41B2-B884-C0958E8FC2F3.jpeg

I can’t see. Is it because I’m on the app?

It basically says why do you need a sitter just bring her around while you’re out millions of parents do it. Also said wonder how long til I’m blocked with smiley laughing cry face.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:23 pm The fact that her sister has eating issues too makes me think it stems from childhood. I don't think she will ever be recovered completely.

Whether Chris has added on to the issues, I couldn't say. To me it comes across as she is controlling towards him, maybe they are both emotionally abusive towards each other. It's definitely an unhealthy dynamic.

Like someone else said a few days ago the sex would be skeletal. It's disgusting to think about. Who would want to run their hands over someone's ribcage and spine? A real sicko. But maybe he has a skeleton fetish and she has a lactating fetish.
Does the sister talk about herself once having an eating disorder? I don’t think all the years watching Tbag I’ve heard it mentioned. Just finally remembering to ask, been wondering.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”