T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by luxe0780 »

oh how annoying, yep thanks arya stark for telling everyone what it said. weird i could see it before but now it’s disappeared. i’m still working attachments out!
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Babyjen1012 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:32 pm Definitely feel on a subconscious level she no longer feels good enough & questions if she was little miss perfect he wouldnt have strayed. She probably has big time trust issues (& for good reason) & doesn't even want him going alone to pick the boys up. Looks like hes the flirty type IMO🤷‍♀️
Can you even imagine Chris trying to flirt? I've seen his baby shark dance and he was not all that good a dancer

I can tell her self esteem is low, too. You know when she takes those cheap shots at other women like about them being perfect it's because she is seething with envy. She blocks out the truth because she doesn't want to admit it. It's not just because we are "jealous" as I'm sure she says. In my years I think often the untrusting ones are the secretive ones themselves. Whether it's because they know they get away with it or can get away with it or some other reason perhaps. I think Tiffani is definitely shady. She lies to us, maybe she lies to Chris as well. I could see her having an emotional affair for sure. She wears tight clothes to clean trying to attract perves, I bet she would flirt for attention too. I think she might have become a nurse by doing something provocative. We all know she doesn't have the brains to pass nursing school
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not sure about the attachment. I don't know if it is a compatibility issue. Some of us are on phones, some have the app, some are on PC. It also seems like there is multiple ways to upload because sometimes they are hypertext links and other times they are encoded in with the text.

As for the ED, I don't know if it's been said. I do wonder if they heard weight is important from their mom or Tiff dad/Krystal step dad or if it was said amongst themselves or others. They are skinny but it doesn't look like a fast metabolism it looks like they are both sickly. Tiffani participating in that boot camp and then saying she was going to get all the junk food out of her system afterwards with the program makes me think I might be right about it being binge eating. One of my recent posts I speculated about it being BED
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Can you imagine him at work and a good looking woman walks in....his creepy eyes must have buldged out if his head.

So that's why he is a stay at home parent, because she has to keep him on a leash so he won't cheat.

As much as I cannot stand her, I cannot see why she lusts over him so much if he is such a cheater.
I can see her staying in the marriage because he (obviously) is the one who does most of the footwork taking care of the kids...
But why does she kiss his ass all the time?
RealityBites wrote:
smom12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree with you and I think that when she found out he cheated with a girl that is prettier and fit (shes not a bag of bones but shes thin and toned) that fueled her eating disorder even more. Thumb penis! Hilarious because he does have a smaller than average penis from what I heard. And Trashy doesn't like to give head, the girl from his former job did and it happened a few times! Image
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

This is Ella with her 1 big eye and 1 little eyeImage

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:52 pm This is Ella with her 1 big eye and 1 little eyeImage

I’m dying laughing, uncanny resemblance.
I’ve said it before but it’s odd to me that they have never spoken about it. I think it is a legitimate concern if her sight is impacted especially all those bruises on her facial area. Maybe she bumps into more than she should. I know the boys can be rough but I know I’d be worried.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

These kids need an outdoor playground so fcking badly it hurts to watch them chase each other INSIDE the house. Then El la puts a blanket on her head running after them I’m like wtf is this mess!?! Trexia finally tells her to take the blanket off her head after she got her fun clip for stories. Maybe the medical mediocre will send her a message to get play equipment for their gigantic backyard.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is the eye thing genetic? Someone said she looks like Krystal and I agree.

They both seem to kiss each other's asses. Calling each other hot, innuendo, etc. How sure are we he cheated because I honestly don't see it. I feel like she would have left him and dug her claws into someone else. They seem completely codependent. Chris is not allowed a social life, Tiffani cannot raise the kids on her own (or at all). Someone that lacks any maternal instinct should not be going for round 4.

So has anyone checked out her Pinterest? There is a board named baby that says 7 years ago. So she must have just wanted to get pregnant as soon as she got with Chris. What is the timeline there? Was Carter planned?
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

more honest comments. beastlies must be sound asleep as it appears shrimpita hasn’t gone on a deleting spree yet
4CB2D7F5-9505-4550-8249-CBF4CE85D68A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

she’s blocked me on ig 😂 not even sure what for, as i haven’t commented on her stuff for ages. i did send an honest reply to a story so maybe she saw that and cracked the shits. no loss! i can still cringe watch from my other ig account if i have to.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:20 am more honest comments. beastlies must be sound asleep as it appears shrimpita hasn’t gone on a deleting spree yet 4CB2D7F5-9505-4550-8249-CBF4CE85D68A.jpeg
Hilarious. There is so many funny ones on there telling them they are overdoing it on celery juice.

Everyone is so quick to tell them why they are sick. Oh it's from the dust from your renovations. My son this, my daughter that, it's your detox etc. So much clickbait to say your child is sick, it tugs on heartstrings and drums up so many comments.

Someone is telling Tiffani to use breastmilk on Ella's eczema.

EDIT. Phone seems to correct Ella to Emma a lot. Sorry my typing has been sloppy the last few days, think I've been incoherent at times lol
Last edited by IcedCoffee on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:32 am she’s blocked me on ig 😂 not even sure what for, as i haven’t commented on her stuff for ages. i did send an honest reply to a story so maybe she saw that and cracked the shits. no loss! i can still cringe watch from my other ig account if i have to.
Did you post here your account name? Did you see the rugs in that story? I wonder how often she even gets those professionally cleaned. They are probably filled with dust. Don't say your kid might have asthma and then keep a rug like that around. I bet it's a dust trap
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg. What the HELL. Krystal is on stories pumping milk??? You can't do that some other time? Why are these girls obsessed with telling us they are pumping or feeding their kids? No one wants to hear her pump churning the milk. Good grief.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by scojacar »

IcedCoffee wrote:Is the eye thing genetic? Someone said she looks like Krystal and I agree.

They both seem to kiss each other's asses. Calling each other hot, innuendo, etc. How sure are we he cheated because I honestly don't see it. I feel like she would have left him and dug her claws into someone else. They seem completely codependent. Chris is not allowed a social life, Tiffani cannot raise the kids on her own (or at all). Someone that lacks any maternal instinct should not be going for round 4.

So has anyone checked out her Pinterest? There is a board named baby that says 7 years ago. So she must have just wanted to get pregnant as soon as she got with Chris. What is the timeline there? Was Carter planned?
Krystal definitely has the exact same eyes, so it must be. And I’m pretty sure she was posting about ovulation tests on Baby Center before she got pregnant with Carter. I wonder how soon after the wedding she got pregnant?

Answering my own question: they got married in June 2014 and she was pregnant by September 2014. Lol.

Myfirsttimeout
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Myfirsttimeout »

Dude...I jump on here real quick and we're talking about giving head and Shrimpy cheating....what did I miss???
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

She got preg soon after they got married. She was always talking about having kids. Another way for her to control shrimpy. She chased away all of his friends, talked mad crap about everyone especially their wives! lol some of which were in her wedding... embarrassing. Someone should call her out and ask what happened to all the girls that were in that wedding!!! The ones she basically forced so she seemed popular. She wasn’t in any of their weddings. I was told shrimp was a mega douche in college.. thinkin’ like he was something special. From what I heard he wasn’t an angel. They fit together ... both narcissistic and mean. She’s a mean girl.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:
RealityBites wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:56 pm
smom12 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:40 am Omg. I just saw her IG story. Her chest is all bones! Wtf!

I think Chris is the reason why she has issues. He wants his wife to be super skinny, and of course he’s gonna be a big dick about it and drop hints so she goes off the deep end. I think he said something to trigger her and in her brain she is grasping at reasons she wasn’t stick thin and somehow came across oils and poisons and yadda yadda.

He has a Napoleon complex because he’s as short as his oldest and he needs to make sure Tiff is inferior to him by being a shell of her former self so he can be the alpha to make up for the fact he has a thumb penis and still gets his height measured for amusement park rides.

I agree with you and I think that when she found out he cheated with a girl that is prettier and fit (shes not a bag of bones but shes thin and toned) that fueled her eating disorder even more. Thumb penis! Hilarious because he does have a smaller than average penis from what I heard. And Trashy doesn't like to give head, the girl from his former job did and it happened a few times! Image

Any woman who doesnt give BJS cant expect a successful marriage or the man to be faithful that's all I'm saying.
(Sorry to any female in here that dont blow not directed at you)
Disagree with that comment

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

luxe0780 wrote:more honest comments. beastlies must be sound asleep as it appears shrimpita hasn’t gone on a deleting spree yet
4CB2D7F5-9505-4550-8249-CBF4CE85D68A.jpeg
What does it say?

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

So I knew her for a long time. I don’t think the food issues came from a parent- they are a naturally thin family. Krystal always acted like a whack job about food and being skinny, but nothing has ever been said of an Ed. Tiffani just followed, and it was like “why are people always talking about how skinny I am? I eat..... but now I’m gluten free, and I eat no carbs during the week, and oh I can’t trust myself around cake. These bitches are just jealous!” She just always wanted everyone’s world to revolve around her and if they didn’t well she would cause some big shit show to cause a whole lot of drama and tell everyone “you better follow me or else this will happen to you too”.... a true mental case. But she’s so much worse now and he’s just totally lost it lol
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

It would make sense as to why he quit his job or did he get fired? Cant remember. T.beast made him in order to save his marriage and pops all these kids out as a guilt trip so he cant leave her. They both seem so miserable I just dont understand it. No friends, no fun, no nothing.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”