BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

That pampers video was just horrible holy fucking shit and I’m not just saying that because it’s Britney...it’s terrible. I don’t know why she left that part in where she had the neck rash/cut, her legs looking splotchy & the filtersImageImage

Also saw a comment saying “there’s no way she’s a size 5” and this is what she said:

This just confirms Harlow is the one that uses pampers & she’s just using the golden child to push the “cuteness” factor
Last edited by Resting_Bitch_Face on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jrs
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 082fb6.jpg[/IMG]

so in one comment she says they’re harlows and the next she says the size fits right for scarlett?? confused
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I thought Harlow was potty trained?!?
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

melissaaaa wrote:What is this on Scarlett’s neck? New ad for Pampers because it’s all Scarlett wears apparently. I thought she was a Huggies fan Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 270dac.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 513dc2.jpg[/IMG]

there’s a giant rash around it too... what the heck are britney and frank doing to this child
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 082fb6.jpg[/IMG]

so in one comment she says they’re harlows and the next she says the size fits right for scarlett?? confused
That’s what you call getting caught in a lie...those are probably Harlow’s nighttime diapers. If Scarborough really used pampers she would have her own pack or Britney could’ve just bought a pack for the beginning shot of the ad. She really makes videos/ads thinking ppl are as dumb as she is, like people are gonna notice when she lies about shit.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 082fb6.jpg[/IMG]

That’s what you call getting caught in a lie...those are probably Harlow’s nighttime diapers. If Scarborough really used pampers she would have her own pack or Britney could’ve just bought a pack for the beginning shot of the ad. She really makes videos/ads thinking ppl are as dumb as she is, like people are gonna notice when she lies about shit.
just went back to check the comments and she deleted her reply about them being harlows Image interesting

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Why lie? Be like hey Pampers wants me to try out these new diapers. Make a video of trying them out for a week...did they live up to the hype. Not even a YouTube video Instagram stories...did this keep her dry all night let's see. Easy money and no lying.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:Why lie? Be like hey Pampers wants me to try out these new diapers. Make a video of trying them out for a week...did they live up to the hype. Not even a YouTube video Instagram stories...did this keep her dry all night let's see. Easy money and no lying.
According to the comments these diapers leak but of course she wants to push the product by saying “Scarlett isn’t a big wetter so they work for her”. Also love how she outed herself on Harlow not being potty trained, thank god for screenshots lol
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:05 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:Why lie? Be like hey Pampers wants me to try out these new diapers. Make a video of trying them out for a week...did they live up to the hype. Not even a YouTube video Instagram stories...did this keep her dry all night let's see. Easy money and no lying.
According to the comments these diapers leak but of course she wants to push the product by saying “Scarlett isn’t a big wetter so they work for her”. Also love how she outed herself on Harlow not being potty trained, thank god for screenshots lol
I cannot believe how up her butt some must be to be like I'm going to try them because you say you like them.
AliceInWonder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AliceInWonder »

Harlow's not potty trained?!
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

AliceInWonder wrote:
Harlow's not potty trained?!
She probably still wears them at night.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sCaRLeTTs FiRsT HiBaCHi eXpErIeNcE

I seriously hate how this piece of trash goes out EVERY times it’s Ean’s weekend yet when it’s her weekend with the kids she’s always at home. Don’t have kids if the most basic things like going to a restaurant or grocery store w/ your kids is “too much for you”. I used to feel bad going out with my youngest while my oldest was in school, so I don’t know how this trifling ass candy corn toothed bitch can enjoy life going out w/o 3 of her kids.

Trojan & Durex needa go ahead & sponsorship this heifer already.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

That mark on her neck looks so bad. That doesn’t look like a rash.

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Thought the new 2020 version of britney was going to be putting out a lot more videos? It's been a whole week lmao. Why am I not surprised though?
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

It’s really sad that she goes out and does all these activities with her little “dream family” when the kids aren’t with her. Think about how much fun the kids would have if she took them to these activities, or even to a new restaurant. Anything to get them out of the house. I’m happy that the kids seem to genuinely enjoy being with Ean (and he seems very happy too). At least the kids can have SOME fun...

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:That pampers video was just horrible holy fucking shit and I’m not just saying that because it’s Britney...it’s terrible. I don’t know why she left that part in where she had the neck rash/cut, her legs looking splotchy & the filtersImageImage

Also saw a comment saying “there’s no way she’s a size 5” and this is what she said:

This just confirms Harlow is the one that uses pampers & she’s just using the golden child to push the “cuteness” factor
Uhh what cutness? That child is not cute and even worse with her splotches and that ugly rash on her neck.
Maybe Bitchney is trying to get attention out of it and sympathy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blehhh wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:That pampers video was just horrible holy fucking shit and I’m not just saying that because it’s Britney...it’s terrible. I don’t know why she left that part in where she had the neck rash/cut, her legs looking splotchy & the filtersImageImage

Uhh what cutness? That child is not cute and even worse with her splotches and that ugly rash on her neck.
Maybe Bitchney is trying to get attention out of it and sympathy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That’s why I said “cuteness” cz she’s not lol

She’s not showing her rashes for sympathy I think she just rushed the ad like she rushes every other ad. The way Scarlett is moving her head from side to side looking down looks so weird it looks like she’s having a seizure (FYI know she not having a seizure) not dancing like the ad is intended to look.

Her intentionally showing rashes would make HER look bad because now she has no one to blame but herself for any allergic reaction she might get.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That happened from a seat belt or blind cord on her neck more likely seatbelt since new blinds have the safety cords. I wonder if Pampers even looked into her will some think the rashes are be cause of the diapers.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 911262.jpg[/IMG]

they are so pathetic and selfish. KNOWING how dangerous hibachi places are for people with allergies and still choosing to bring her. she’s a baby! babies stick everything in their mouth. it takes one second for bitchney and frankenstein to be sucking faces and scarlett to grab a piece of chicken or something off the table and have an allergic reaction. why not just wait for a day when scarlett can be babysat to go so you don’t risk it??? they are absolutely pathetic parents
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 911262.jpg[/IMG]

they are so pathetic and selfish. KNOWING how dangerous hibachi places are for people with allergies and still choosing to bring her. she’s a baby! babies stick everything in their mouth. it takes one second for bitchney and frankenstein to be sucking faces and scarlett to grab a piece of chicken or something off the table and have an allergic reaction. why not just wait for a day when scarlett can be babysat to go so you don’t risk it??? they are absolutely pathetic parents
wE wErE aWaRe.....yet they got her white rice where the same skillet is used to prepare butter, egg, shrimp, steak etc. That’s probably why she hasn’t vlogged because Scarlett is all broken out from her clueless ass cross contaminating shit.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”