BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by smom12 »

I’m torn on if she is that incredibly selfish or that incredibly dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jenin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jenin »

smom12 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:38 am I’m torn on if she is that incredibly selfish or that incredibly dumb.

Both
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

smom12 wrote:I’m torn on if she is that incredibly selfish or that incredibly dumb.

She’s Image a selfish cunt.

I’m sure the doctors have spoken to her about the dangers of going out to eat when you have severe allergies like Scarlett but look at where she goes. She’s like wE gOt hEr wHiTe rIcE as if the skillet/utensils that is used to prepare the rice is free from what Scarlett is allergic to.

Its pathetic how she’s 4 kids deep and she keeps getting called out on all the careless mistakes regarding Scarlett allergies. That baby should not be out at any restaurant right now with how severe her allergies are. I low key feel like she wants something to happen so she can get sympathy and content for a sit down vlog.
AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AriaRoseee »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Just because he wasn't ready for marriage and didn't want to be on YouTube doesn't mean he didn't love her or support her career. She used to do sit down videos but then switched to exclusively vlogging which meant more filming of the children than there was and that's when the cracks began IMO.
I came here to say the same thing!!

Britney is a selfish cow that wants what she wants when she wants it. Imagine being Ean watching the mother of your kids lying and being fake for youtube and wanting you to do the same?? Imagine seeing your kids every morning/night to seeing them every other week? When Ean would pick up HIS kids this bitch had the audacity to have Frank bring the kids to Ean. Nolan had just been diagnosed with DMD ffs, I’m sure marriage was the farthest thing from his mind.

Look at Britney now...she’s elbow deep in kids she can’t take care of, has massive debt, no education, no work experience etc. I don’t know Ean’s life but you can tell he has his head on straight and is happy. Britney will eventually pay for all the shit she put Ean and her kids through.

Where did it say she was having Frank take the kids to Ean. When it was time for his visit?

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

Andielina0984 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3fc26f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... aa2359.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 90e8ef.jpg[/IMG]

Relationships end... but the internet is forever. ImageImage

That’s the girl he had Luna with? She’s pretty I like her smile

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

sw4075 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 9cd9f3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a74cce.jpg[/IMG]

Baby bump?

Could explain the milk drop

AriaRoseee
Amateur
Amateur

brokenrecord wrote:Dang, she downgraded with Frank. Ean looks great with a beard.

Okay...... I didn’t want to be the first to say it!

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AriaRoseee wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Just because he wasn't ready for marriage and didn't want to be on YouTube doesn't mean he didn't love her or support her career. She used to do sit down videos but then switched to exclusively vlogging which meant more filming of the children than there was and that's when the cracks began IMO.
I came here to say the same thing!!

Britney is a selfish cow that wants what she wants when she wants it. Imagine being Ean watching the mother of your kids lying and being fake for youtube and wanting you to do the same?? Imagine seeing your kids every morning/night to seeing them every other week? When Ean would pick up HIS kids this bitch had the audacity to have Frank bring the kids to Ean. Nolan had just been diagnosed with DMD ffs, I’m sure marriage was the farthest thing from his mind.

Look at Britney now...she’s elbow deep in kids she can’t take care of, has massive debt, no education, no work experience etc. I don’t know Ean’s life but you can tell he has his head on straight and is happy. Britney will eventually pay for all the shit she put Ean and her kids through.

Where did it say she was having Frank take the kids to Ean. When it was time for his visit?

Yes back when they first started dating (when she was living in the apartment) and Ean would pick the kids up she would have Frank take the kids to Ean.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

AriaRoseee wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: I came here to say the same thing!!

Yes back when they first started dating (when she was living in the apartment) and Ean would pick the kids up she would have Frank take the kids to Ean.
Probably because she was already pregnant and showing and was ashamed to face Ean ! Just a theory ;)

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She always looks super constipated ImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6153e0.jpg[/IMG]

lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

Haulnarse wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:08 pm She always looks super constipated ImageImage

[IMG]

[IMG]
Tell me why that doesn't even look like her?! I agree she always makes a constipated face tho! Lol
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lazydazey wrote:
Haulnarse wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:08 pm She always looks super constipated ImageImage

[IMG]

[IMG]
Tell me why that doesn't even look like her?! I agree she always makes a constipated face tho! Lol
And the smiling dildo head next to her.... id have a constipated face if i was married to him.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

“MuCh NeEdEd DaTe NiGhT!!!”

Lol didn’t they JUST take a trip to Atlanta without any of the kids?

I don’t get why she always acts like they have no alone time. 3/4 kids are gone every single Sunday and every other Saturday, and Frank’s parents always seem down to babysit. Frank is home 5 days a week. And even when they have all the kids they’re in bed by like 7:30.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

I haven't been on this thread for months so I have no idea what's going on. Is Britney pregnant with a boy? She recently pinned this[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a03ac1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e4ef28.jpg[/IMG]

I know they almost definitely are, but I hope they aren’t just sticking her outside 24/7 Image it was in the 30’s where they live today..I know she’s a husky, but it’s so sad to go from being an indoor dog to having to live like this in a tiny backyard.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e4ef28.jpg[/IMG]

I know they almost definitely are, but I hope they aren’t just sticking her outside 24/7 Image it was in the 30’s where they live today..I know she’s a husky, but it’s so sad to go from being an indoor dog to having to live like this in a tiny backyard.

Especially when its not even landscaped - a dirty dog (by no fault of the dog) is less likely to be invited inside as well.
OntarioGirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OntarioGirl »

Avocado[31] wrote:I haven't been on this thread for months so I have no idea what's going on. Is Britney pregnant with a boy? She recently pinned this[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a03ac1.jpg[/IMG]

The pinning and along with her saying her milk supply dropped is what is making me wonder if she’s pregnant.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OntarioGirl wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:I haven't been on this thread for months so I have no idea what's going on. Is Britney pregnant with a boy? She recently pinned this[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... a03ac1.jpg[/IMG]

The pinning and along with her saying her milk supply dropped is what is making me wonder if she’s pregnant.

The fact that she has the amount of kids she has now already pisses me off but her possibly having yet another one (a boy at that) makes me sick to my stomach. It was incredibly selfish of her to have kids after Nolan, not only because of his diagnosis but because she just can’t handle kids. Then the only thing she cared about when pregnant was them being girls because in her pea sized brain having a girl equals they’re healthy.

That’s why it’s so fucking ironic now looking back at the video of her revealing the gender of the baby to Frank. She had that disgusting troll smile when he was telling him it was a girl as if to say “yes were safe” and look at all the severe allergies Scarlett has now.

Britney is sick in the head if she is pregnant or planning on it...even if she was to do IVF to make sure the boy is “healthy”. Nolan is getting closer to the age where he’s supposed to start declining and need a wheelchair like wtf is she thinking?!?!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Haulnarse wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... e4ef28.jpg[/IMG]

Especially when its not even landscaped - a dirty dog (by no fault of the dog) is less likely to be invited inside as well.

I can’t believe they have been there this long and have our grass down. Did they not have money included with the price of their house for grass. We had so much to put towards grass. It wasn’t nearly enough because we have 2.5 acres but after closing it went to a escrow to use when the weather warmed up. We actually had so much time after closing go do it. It effects the value of the house.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Did they have grass during the birthday party didn't they attempt to do that in their tiny backyard?

I wonder if the poor dog is bored and destroying things in the backyard. Huskeys are smart and will destroy things out of boredom.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”