T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

favouritecake1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

How long ago did Chris allegedly cheat? Or when do we think she found out? Would just be interesting to watch blogs around that time.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by yeahsureok »

favouritecake1 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:51 am How long ago did Chris allegedly cheat? Or when do we think she found out? Would just be interesting to watch blogs around that time.
I think he quit/ got fired may of 2019.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:56 am
favouritecake1 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:51 am How long ago did Chris allegedly cheat? Or when do we think she found out? Would just be interesting to watch blogs around that time.
I think he quit/ got fired may of 2019.
Yikes so not even that long ago! I figured it was before kids even, wow. What a prick.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

I was just reading and catching up and wasn't going to post but here it goes.

As Tcelery would say...I just wanted to pop on here and say her and Chris have the most unhealthiest relationship ever. Very codependent. I love my husband...but if he was with me 24/7 I would lose my MIND lol.

2nd...I used to think Krystal or however she spells it was nore on the normal side until I just saw one of her IG stories...advertising her oils while pumping? Really? You couldn't have waited 20 minutes until after you were done.I am pro breastfeeding and have nursed all my babies and pumped but I would never post it on IG for the world to see...this family is something something.

Loco in the le cabasa
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Cheetah doesn't lose its spots. Maybe that’s why she’s so addicted to cheetah print everything 😉 she can relate with it. #marriagegoals
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

The video when he came back from the 3 day golf trip, I always thought it was strange that with all that's going on in their house with 3 kids and chaos, she felt the need to go through the pockets in his travel bag. I have 3 kids as well and unpacking my husband's bag is the least of my concerns.

I will never understand how people see them as marriage goals and family goals. They are the ones behind the camera so they are only showing us the highlight reel. All their interactions with their kids are always made to look picture perfect. The latest video she was trying so hard to be cute and fun while making the smoothies. That's not what happens when the camera's not rolling. They are no longer genuine people. They are content creators. Everything is done for a paycheck.
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

Also, as a parent it would terrify me to know that the people who watch my kids online (and you never know who is) can find my home address, know my homes layout, the exact spot where my kids sleep at night, where they're at every Saturday morning, when we are home, when we're out running errands and where exactly we are, etc.

I just love my kids way too much to put their every move online. Her kids have NO privacy whatsoever. They are too money hungry and desperate to make the kids' well-being a priority.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

YT13 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:45 pm Also, as a parent it would terrify me to know that the people who watch my kids online (and you never know who is) can find my home address, know my homes layout, the exact spot where my kids sleep at night, where they're at every Saturday morning, when we are home, when we're out running errands and where exactly we are, etc.

I just love my kids way too much to put their every move online. Her kids have NO privacy whatsoever. They are too money hungry and desperate to make the kids' well-being a priority.
This...100000000% thank you...there are too many sickos in this world.

Also I feel bad for the kids now...I really hope she cools her jets with the posting when Carter is in public school.

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

YT13 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:45 pm Also, as a parent it would terrify me to know that the people who watch my kids online (and you never know who is) can find my home address, know my homes layout, the exact spot where my kids sleep at night, where they're at every Saturday morning, when we are home, when we're out running errands and where exactly we are, etc.

this, 1000%. they’re out of the house on saturday mornings, ella attends dancing diapers in warminster. their home address comes up in a very basic google search. it’s insane they’re ok with all this private info being so public. it’s as though she wants someone to break into her house, it would make great content after all.

they’re neglectful with how little they do to protect their kids’ privacy. even if nothing happens now, you don’t know what sicko is out there, watching her/her kids. it makes me feel sick with worry. there’s absolutely no way i would want strangers knowing the layout of my house, where i live, my weekly movements etc.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I saw her stories of a behind the scenes where she was like "this is how I clean with kids". Ok so, I don't believe this is really how she does it because who was filming Chris filming? If it was a tripod, why can't she just use that without needing Chris? And if it was a person who has nothing better to do than film Chris film Tiffani?

Also what, kids are just left to their own devices using the TV as babysitter with TWO stay at home parents.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:29 pm

this, 1000%. they’re out of the house on saturday mornings, ella attends dancing diapers in warminster. their home address comes up in a very basic google search. it’s insane they’re ok with all this private info being so public. it’s as though she wants someone to break into her house, it would make great content after all.

they’re neglectful with how little they do to protect their kids’ privacy. even if nothing happens now, you don’t know what sicko is out there, watching her/her kids. it makes me feel sick with worry. there’s absolutely no way i would want strangers knowing the layout of my house, where i live, my weekly movements etc.
Any attention is good. Imagine the content that would come from a disaster? Imagine all the money she would get? Her fans would want to help her plus if she has insurance as well. Though I do wonder how insurance would pay out. If she is shown taking risks like those described, everyone knows the easy entry points etc does that mean she could be penalized by the insurance?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:29 pm Cheetah doesn't lose its spots. Maybe that’s why she’s so addicted to cheetah print everything 😉 she can relate with it. #marriagegoals
Uh oh I feel a new name from yeahsureok..T.CheetahGurl.

That analogy is spot on.🐆
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Hahaha!!! I love dancing diapers! Made me LOL!
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

Notice that she’s not reposting her followers celery juice stories like she does coffee and whip??? Because no one wants to drink that garbage ImageImage

Also, isn’t this like EVERYONE? But yes of course it’s just speaking to YOU T.celeribreath Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh. Sunday's at Tiffani's is going to be a good one, she says. Oh, a whole house clean with me, she says. Fantastic, Tiffani. Great job. Can't wait to see the exact same everything you do.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:34 pm Notice that she’s not reposting her followers celery juice stories like she does coffee and whip??? Because no one wants to drink that garbage ImageImage

Also, isn’t this like EVERYONE? But yes of course it’s just speaking to YOU T.celeribreath Image

She is too busy trying to get noticed by unMedical Medium.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:34 pm Notice that she’s not reposting her followers celery juice stories like she does coffee and whip??? Because no one wants to drink that garbage ImageImage

I mean even if I did want to what average mom could afford that? Organic celery for 1 stalk is $4....for one person that's 28 bucks a week....Plus a juicer if you don't have one.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Her “behind the scenes” story was a joke. How does that make her content relatable? No mom, or person for that matter, I know cleans with their husband walking behind them filming. Nothing is real with them. It’s all for film. ALL. Same with her video tomorrow. A cleaning video that she filmed over several days yet probably will market as a get it all done video.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:20 pm Her “behind the scenes” story was a joke. How does that make her content relatable? No mom, or person for that matter, I know cleans with their husband walking behind them filming. Nothing is real with them. It’s all for film. ALL. Same with her video tomorrow. A cleaning video that she filmed over several days yet probably will market as a get it all done video.

My husband has said in the past he would totally clean on camera for money if people would watch him. Too funny. She needs a dolly and a tripod so the kids can actually go play outside (with Chris supervising) instead of her letting them be raised by Baby Shark while she surface level cleans with her cameraman/barista/sperm donor/video editor
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Krystal is trying harder to sell oils than Tiffani, it seems. I think Tiff's hoping for all her fans to make sales for her. She still benefits that way right?

I saw the other day Tiff said she needs a new display case for them. So minimal for her. I guess other YouTubers have better oil stands so she needs one, too.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”