T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by AryaStark »

thisisgold21 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:34 pm Notice that she’s not reposting her followers celery juice stories like she does coffee and whip??? Because no one wants to drink that garbage ImageImage

Also, isn’t this like EVERYONE? But yes of course it’s just speaking to YOU T.celeribreath Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sht that was me this morning. lol
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

I'm like the picture, too. But I also don't claim to be getting it all done. Kind of hypocritical and counterintuitive, Tiff.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

[/quote]

Any attention is good. Imagine the content that would come from a disaster? Imagine all the money she would get? Her fans would want to help her plus if she has insurance as well. Though I do wonder how insurance would pay out. If she is shown taking risks like those described, everyone knows the easy entry points etc does that mean she could be penalized by the insurance?
[/quote]

Do you mean would life insurance pay out if they were killed? Very few people actually have life insurance on their children.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:14 pm
Any attention is good. Imagine the content that would come from a disaster? Imagine all the money she would get? Her fans would want to help her plus if she has insurance as well. Though I do wonder how insurance would pay out. If she is shown taking risks like those described, everyone knows the easy entry points etc does that mean she could be penalized by the insurance?
[/quote]

Do you mean would life insurance pay out if they were killed? Very few people actually have life insurance on their children.
[/quote]

No, I might have misread but I thought we were talking about potential burglaries. She announces when they won't be home.
Wallflowergirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wallflowergirl »

Y’all.. they were my go to YouTube favs and I guess I’ve not been paying attention I feel so dumb what the heck lol
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

Wallflowergirl wrote:Y’all.. they were my go to YouTube favs and I guess I’ve not been paying attention I feel so dumb what the heck lol
Don’t feel bad. I think each of us got duped initially. Welcome to the dark side ImageImageImage

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i don’t follow krystal but watched her stories. pumping milk whilst spruiking oils. ummmm, ok. i don’t want to say this aloud (but i will haha), she is seriously fugly. are her and trashi full sisters or half sisters? apart from the white trash jersey shore accents, i barely see a resembelance. trashi (when healthy) is much more attractive. still got that 90s britney spears vibe, but she is prettier. she will be lapping that up like a thirsty dog haha. krystal is not pretty at all. and her voice/accent, it’s like fingernails down a chalkboard. ugh.
Wallflowergirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wallflowergirl »

DEAD 🤣😂 brb while I dive deeper into all this! Ahhhhh

Chevy0427 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:56 pm
Wallflowergirl wrote:Y’all.. they were my go to YouTube favs and I guess I’ve not been paying attention I feel so dumb what the heck lol
Don’t feel bad. I think each of us got duped initially. Welcome to the dark side ImageImageImage

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Do you know what video that golf trip was in?
YT13 wrote:The video when he came back from the 3 day golf trip, I always thought it was strange that with all that's going on in their house with 3 kids and chaos, she felt the need to go through the pockets in his travel bag. I have 3 kids as well and unpacking my husband's bag is the least of my concerns.

I will never understand how people see them as marriage goals and family goals. They are the ones behind the camera so they are only showing us the highlight reel. All their interactions with their kids are always made to look picture perfect. The latest video she was trying so hard to be cute and fun while making the smoothies. That's not what happens when the camera's not rolling. They are no longer genuine people. They are content creators. Everything is done for a paycheck.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wasn't duped by Tiffani, but by other moms I was. I felt inferior. But with Tiffani my first impression was "what is she on about?" It was an Aldi video and she said how people are intimidated by Aldi. Um... the grocery store doesn't scare me.
Chevy0427
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chevy0427 »

IcedCoffee wrote:

I wasn't duped by Tiffani, but by other moms I was. I felt inferior. But with Tiffani my first impression was "what is she on about?" It was an Aldi video and she said how people are intimidated by Aldi. Um... the grocery store doesn't scare me.
BAHAHAHA ImageImageImage I must have missed that video. I started with just watching the cleaning videos and then it was the lack of parenting and needing a sitter with two at home parents that made me think “wait a second....”

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:00 pm i don’t follow krystal but watched her stories. pumping milk whilst spruiking oils. ummmm, ok. i don’t want to say this aloud (but i will haha), she is seriously fugly. are her and trashi full sisters or half sisters? apart from the white trash jersey shore accents, i barely see a resembelance. trashi (when healthy) is much more attractive. still got that 90s britney spears vibe, but she is prettier. she will be lapping that up like a thirsty dog haha. krystal is not pretty at all. and her voice/accent, it’s like fingernails down a chalkboard. ugh.
Yep, it's unprofessional. Wouldn't matter to me if she was sitting there filing her nails, drinking coffee etc. Don't try and sell stuff while you are multitasking it looks unprofessional.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chevy0427 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:59 pm
IcedCoffee wrote:

BAHAHAHA ImageImageImage I must have missed that video. I started with just watching the cleaning videos and then it was the lack of parenting and needing a sitter with two at home parents that made me think “wait a second....”

I found her because it recommended me based on other channels. And in the Aldi haul it just seemed like she thought she was better than everyone. But then I saw a cleaning video and at that point there was something stuck on the stove, she said her husband had cooked and it wouldn't come off. I thought that was really odd for a cleaning video. Like she was meant to come across as someone that knew what they were doing and I just thought she was an imitator that thought she was all that and a bag of chips but actually was shitty at cleaning and shopping. Then I didn't watch for a long time but it would keep being recommended to me. And I just saw more and more I didn't like.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Do you know what video that golf trip was in?
YT13 wrote:The video when he came back from the 3 day golf trip, I always thought it was strange that with all that's going on in their house with 3 kids and chaos, she felt the need to go through the pockets in his travel bag. I have 3 kids as well and unpacking my husband's bag is the least of my concerns.

I will never understand how people see them as marriage goals and family goals. They are the ones behind the camera so they are only showing us the highlight reel. All their interactions with their kids are always made to look picture perfect. The latest video she was trying so hard to be cute and fun while making the smoothies. That's not what happens when the camera's not rolling. They are no longer genuine people. They are content creators. Everything is done for a paycheck.
Probably in a video titled “alone all weekend” when really her sister and mom entertain the kids for her.

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm having a look through her old vlog titles. I googled "Chris Beaston golf trip" and the mom of 2 rough drafts thread came up and it was mentioned in June.

Her old vlogs are ridiculous. How long has she been talking about this 4th baby? There is one with no make up in the thumbnail and she looks horrifying
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm Do you know what video that golf trip was in?

It's this one. Around the 16 minute mark she says she's unpacking his bag, like that's totally a normal thing to do. Lol

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

"He left us for 3 days". Dramatic much
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

To those mentioning the golf trip, that is when the major cheating escapade happened. If I remember correctly shortly after is when he supposedly "quit" as they are acting like but rumor is he got fired for hooking up with a coworker.

If you notice they both seemed different before all of this. He seemed more happy while he was "working" probably because he was getting blowjobs and attention at work and didn't have to be a Manny caretaker for 4 people all the time. After all this went down is when she started the downward spiral of being a wacko.

Here's the thing though, other than this site I'm Not sure if she even knows other than if she heard why he wouldve gotten fired. I'm sure she reads here though.

I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated with other women he worked with either. This person said he was a big flirt. He probably enjoyed the freedom to get away from Trashy. I don't condone cheating but she would drive any man nuts I would imagine.

I think this is why he kisses her ass too. That and he would have 3 kids to support with no real job if they divorced.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Henno wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:43 pm
kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 pm Do you know what video that golf trip was in?

It's this one. Around the 16 minute mark she says she's unpacking his bag, like that's totally a normal thing to do. Lol

[/quote

She probably sniffed his wiener when he came too lol. She seems like the type!!! 😂😂😂
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just can't imagine women flirting with him. I don't like his personality and he is unattractive. Maybe if he was willing to buy them presents or I could see women hooking up with him just for revenge against Tiffani.

I used to think he was a good dad, then I realized he only appears that way because he is a better parent than her.

I have not watched a lot of their older stuff but he has aged a lot. Under his eyes are always red and bloodshot. He looks stressed.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”