Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Just seen her post, she's begging again. Omg.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I understand Joan being disappointed about this news, but having a panic attack to the extent that she had to see a doctor is concerning.

Most likely the water around her ovary will go away and she will be able to complete the transfer next cycle (funny how she rarely mentions John and how he feels about all this). Even if it doesn't, the embryo will be safe for awhile. She's frustrated that she can't do this on HER timeline. She needs to step back and realize just how fortunate she is to have Vera and another embryo. This isn't the end of the world. She needs to check herself so she can be a good parent to Vera rather than obsessing over IVF.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

People in the comments are suggesting donations via Venmo (because they already bought a necklace) or even starting a go fund me for her..... why are people so quick to hand over more money?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote:People in the comments are suggesting donations via Venmo (because they already bought a necklace) or even starting a go fund me for her..... why are people so quick to hand over more money?!

Because Joan has a way of manipulating them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Joan is carrying on her pity party and collecting donations while some of her supposed IVF contest friends are still waiting for their first baby.

Joan has no empathy, and only cares about Joan.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

HelloSweetie wrote:Joan is carrying on her pity party and collecting donations while some of her supposed IVF contest friends are still waiting for their first baby.

Joan has no empathy, and only cares about Joan.

yeah, when i see joan act as if the world is ending because she has to wait a month, all i can think of is kateka (and people like her) who has gone through sooooo much ivf heartache and still never plays the pity game or begs her audience for money. there is such a difference between these two women...
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

flowerpuppy wrote:i think if i had been struggling with infertility and the costs of it alone like most people, i would be eye-rolling at joan and her sob story about having to sell jewelry to make $1000 for a new cycle given how MUCH free money she and john have been given in the past for infertility and whatever other financial problem they make gofundmes for. i don’t know how someone can complain like this knowing they’ve had so much of their path paved by people giving them free money. it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Her post rubbed me the wrong way for sure. She's had everything covered for her including being a SAHM. She's clinging to her sob story to keep the $ coming because God forbid they save up themselves....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I'm not buying what she's selling. She has sold those stupid mustard seed necklaces so many times(not to speak of her other ugly jewelry she sells), she should have enough money to cover this with ease. She's using her sob story to rip people off and feed her need for attention. If she truly had an anxiety attack bad enough she had to be seen by a doctor over this at the fertility clinic that should scream to them that she isn't mentally stable enough to go through IVF right now. She doesn't need another baby, she needs mental heath treatment. Her mental health is just getting worse and worse and worse and I'd hate to see what she'd be like after another pregnancy. She needs someone to stand up to her and make her see how crazy she's acting.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

GGF1987 wrote:I'm not buying what she's selling. She has sold those stupid mustard seed necklaces so many times(not to speak of her other ugly jewelry she sells), she should have enough money to cover this with ease. She's using her sob story to rip people off and feed her need for attention. If she truly had an anxiety attack bad enough she had to be seen by a doctor over this at the fertility clinic that should scream to them that she isn't mentally stable enough to go through IVF right now. She doesn't need another baby, she needs mental heath treatment. Her mental health is just getting worse and worse and worse and I'd hate to see what she'd be like after another pregnancy. She needs someone to stand up to her and make her see how crazy she's acting.
Yes, and that person should be John. But then again, what is he in this process? Nothing, to her it's all about her as usual.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Really? It literally is the title of this thread. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... c5e966.jpg[/IMG]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Joan & John: Buy my crap and pay my Bills | Part #4

This woman’s lack of empathy astounds name! She brought Vera when she knew some of the women giving her IVF Meds were those who had been unsuccessful and unable to try again. She gladly accepted meds from people who wouldn’t be able to try again before they expired, and it never even occurred to her to give these people at least a little money because THEY would still be having to pay for more meds. She is unreal.

Also, using Maeve’s name for her order is just weird af.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 37cee8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... cb1450.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... d9392d.jpg[/IMG]

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

^ In this case Joan was gifting her own progesterone to another woman who had just conceived from IVF so at least she did something to give back to other IVF moms. But I agree with the rest of your post. She is super insensitive and obsessive about hearing Maeve's name at any cost.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

fossilfinger wrote:^ In this case Joan was gifting her own progesterone to another woman who had just conceived from IVF so at least she did something to give back to other IVF moms. But I agree with the rest of your post. She is super insensitive and obsessive about hearing Maeve's name at any cost.

Oh that’s good! In Joan’s long (and ever dramatic) windedness I guess I read the first part, caught her usual “woe is me” tone, rolled my eyes and failed to read the rest.

Glad she did something for someone else for once, though I think her post could have been A LOT simpler.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Using Maeve’s name at Starbucks is beyond weird.... her family needs to address her mental health. This isn’t healthy

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:Using Maeve’s name at Starbucks is beyond weird.... her family needs to address her mental health. This isn’t healthy

Yeah, that "cheers for hearing Maeve's name called out loud" bit was weird AF. As was taking Vera along to give someone her progesterone when she likely had no idea what losses the other woman had gone through.
She really yammered on for a while before making her point. I think it's great that she passed her meds on to someone else, but jeez she really went on for a while me me me before she got to her point.

aly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aly »

anyone else get joan vibes from this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

aly wrote:anyone else get joan vibes from this?
Wow, just wow. I fear for Vera, this is Joan all over.
Where was that from? It'd be interesting to see what the replies were.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

“I got a little choked up when the woman asked me if Vee Vee was ivf. I smiled and said I also had a lot of loss in my life before ivf finally worked for me.”

Of course you did, Joan.

Of. Course. You. Did.

I’m sorry, putting Maeve’s name in for her order shows she needs some serious grief counseling and likely medication. I miss my daughters. I miss them every day, every second. But I can’t fathom going into Starbucks and giving their names just to hear them called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
aly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aly »

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 am

Reddit AITA! The response was overwhelming in favor of the OP. Here's the post for anyone interested
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

aly wrote:
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 am

Reddit AITA! The response was overwhelming in favor of the OP. Here's the post for anyone interested
Wow!! That is scarily similar....hope she gets some legit help so Vera won't face the same fate when she's that age

Return to “Ellie and Jared”