2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

It’s so painful watching them make the biggest mistakes of their lives. I’m 25 and a military wife with two children as well and a dog. Even my husband and I know better than to buy a house when you’re in the military. She just HAD to own a home and she HAD to have that home of all homes. They’re idiots. I’m willing to bet they didn’t have an emergency home fund like in case anything broke in the home. I guess she didn’t realize that if the house has an issue they’re responsible for it. Then she goes and gets how many dogs? 2 more plus Benny and not to mention her cats. Idk how many she has but no one needs all of those animals.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Chambermaid69 wrote:It’s so painful watching them make the biggest mistakes of their lives. I’m 25 and a military wife with two children as well and a dog. Even my husband and I know better than to buy a house when you’re in the military. She just HAD to own a home and she HAD to have that home of all homes. They’re idiots. I’m willing to bet they didn’t have an emergency home fund like in case anything broke in the home. I guess she didn’t realize that if the house has an issue they’re responsible for it. Then she goes and gets how many dogs? 2 more plus Benny and not to mention her cats. Idk how many she has but no one needs all of those animals.
Not only that but there’s no way in hell they themselves bought that house & are paying all the bills with Vanessa’s spending and lack of uploads. Every single thing that’s gone wrong for her could’ve all been easily avoided if she just grew the hell up and stopped being a follower.

She’s whining about a house everyone told her not to get, about pets she should’ve never got, about the military they didn’t have to join, kids no one told her to have...like she needs to get a damn grip. Maybe if David’s useless ass had stayed in school/ gotten a job they wouldn’t be in this mess. David has absolutely no drive, the only reason he liked being stationed in Korea was to get away from Vanessa and the kids.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:59 am It’s so painful watching them make the biggest mistakes of their lives. I’m 25 and a military wife with two children as well and a dog. Even my husband and I know better than to buy a house when you’re in the military. She just HAD to own a home and she HAD to have that home of all homes. They’re idiots. I’m willing to bet they didn’t have an emergency home fund like in case anything broke in the home. I guess she didn’t realize that if the house has an issue they’re responsible for it. Then she goes and gets how many dogs? 2 more plus Benny and not to mention her cats. Idk how many she has but no one needs all of those animals.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we bought a house and we're military. I know many couples who have done it. However, the difference is picking a house that will be profitable, in a good area, and is built well. They clearly didn't do their research. Buying a home can be a good thing if you do it the right way. My hubs and I already have renters lined up for when we leave in three months.
tieruhhlynn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tieruhhlynn »

Although we aren't buying another house at my husband's next duty station, we'll be living on post. She is stupid if she thinks buying another house and renting this one out is a smart thing to do. She does realize she'll still have to pay to fix the house if things break down right? It isn't just pawned off to the renters and their problem. She really is naive.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Do they realize if they rent it and something breaks they will have to fix it immediately, do they even have that kind of money??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToPickScabs&AbuseMyAnimals | 2011Teenagemom | Part 53

tieruhhlynn wrote:
Chambermaid69 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:59 am It’s so painful watching them make the biggest mistakes of their lives. I’m 25 and a military wife with two children as well and a dog. Even my husband and I know better than to buy a house when you’re in the military. She just HAD to own a home and she HAD to have that home of all homes. They’re idiots. I’m willing to bet they didn’t have an emergency home fund like in case anything broke in the home. I guess she didn’t realize that if the house has an issue they’re responsible for it. Then she goes and gets how many dogs? 2 more plus Benny and not to mention her cats. Idk how many she has but no one needs all of those animals.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, we bought a house and we're military. I know many couples who have done it. However, the difference is picking a house that will be profitable, in a good area, and is built well. They clearly didn't do their research. Buying a home can be a good thing if you do it the right way. My hubs and I already have renters lined up for when we leave in three months.

It looks like she’s low key tryna rent the house out like that she can blame the damages on whoever rents the place. Funny how she was gonna “sue” now she wants to rent the place out...?

So she really thinks in her brain that her place is ok to rent out with the fly infestation, backed up plumbing, mold and fucked up air conditioning/heating system?!? What’s she gonna do if (& that’s a big IF) someone does move in & shit starts breaking down and she’s thousands of miles away??
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

The only reason they’re considering renting it out* is because they know damn well they’re going to have a hard time selling that house. It’s a new construction in an old neighborhood. It sticks out like a sore thumb. Not only that but it’s already trashed for being NeW. The floors are water damaged and moldy, the carpets are probably dirty and ripped up by the pets like at her last place..all the bright and shiny things/fresh paint that caught Vanessa’s little beady eyes are dirty and not new anymore. HOW would they sell that home and break even? They wouldn’t be able to, they’d have to take a big loss. Especially because of all the money they spent on repairs plus the cost of hiring a realtor..

Not only that, but their house would probably not pass a home inspection which most buyers need for a home loan. So even if they managed to get a low ball offer, the interested buyers would see a collapsing driveway, broken hvac, etc.. on the report and either ask them to repair
everything $$$ or back out of the sale.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

The baseboards were all chewed up already too. Imagine how much damage those dogs have already done to her house. Idiot.

quietmouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by quietmouse »

Ok so one gonna bring up its been a whole week since Lily’s bday and nothing. No haul of gifts, preparation, vlog. So she asked ppl what they want so clearly she still wants to be an influencer yet she can’t put any damn effort. How does this girl have any subs left bc she’s so lazy in everything and takes ppl watching and giving a damn for granted. She rly needs to stop this business shit and YouTube and just be a sahm and do that well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

quietmouse wrote:Ok so one gonna bring up its been a whole week since Lily’s bday and nothing. No haul of gifts, preparation, vlog. So she asked ppl what they want so clearly she still wants to be an influencer yet she can’t put any damn effort. How does this girl have any subs left bc she’s so lazy in everything and takes ppl watching and giving a damn for granted. She rly needs to stop this business shit and YouTube and just be a sahm and do that well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It doesn’t look like Lily had much of a party, tbh I think she only went to NC for super bowl sunday & to get away from her responsibilities at home.

Vanessa is a damn buffoon because she could’ve been making way more money on youtube with less effort. Now she’s elbow deep in Etsy orders...making no profit all because she let a few compliments go to her head.
snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

ImageImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f76004.jpg[/IMG]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

snottybird wrote:ImageImageImage [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f76004.jpg[/IMG]

It’s a god damn shame that someone had to tell her this when it’s common fucking sense that you do that when you’re shipping out art work. This is why you don’t jump into shit head first you dumb cunt. She’s spending money on stamps and twine to wrap the packaging yet gave absolutely NO thought to the actual product ppl are spending their money on. I give her little Etsy shop 1-2 months before she comes up with some excuse as to why she had to close it down.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Her recent IG post she wishes she could go back to days that Charlie cuddled... well, sorry Vanessa... you missed all those days, by pawning him off on your Mom and his Au Pair! Maybe you should have been a mother to him instead of running from the kid and hunting down stupid Rae Dunn.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:Her recent IG post she wishes she could go back to days that Charlie cuddled... well, sorry Vanessa... you missed all those days, by pawning him off on your Mom and his Au Pair! Maybe you should have been a mother to him instead of running from the kid and hunting down stupid Rae Dunn.
This posting everyday” challenge on IG literally has her pulling shit out of her ass.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:20 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:Her recent IG post she wishes she could go back to days that Charlie cuddled... well, sorry Vanessa... you missed all those days, by pawning him off on your Mom and his Au Pair! Maybe you should have been a mother to him instead of running from the kid and hunting down stupid Rae Dunn.
This posting everyday” challenge on IG literally has her pulling shit out of her ass.
It's really highlighting how freaking weird she is lol I'm here for it.
snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

'Restalked' even though she’s still behind on current orders! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 4c5141.jpg[/IMG]

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

I read that as she was stalking pets lol. She’s so dumb lol.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Restocked.. not stalked. God damn it vanessa.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

She’s so ridiculous and pathetic spending all this money on planners and stickers. I actually went to Michael’s this morning and saw the same stickers she was raving about and they were close to $20. She needs to stop.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

What is she even planning other than “bath days” 😂
She now has 2 planners and countless notebooks and stickers and for what? It’s not like her kids are in any activities. She doesn’t have a YT upload schedule and she mails out her paintings whenever the hell she feels like it. 2-4 weeks my ass.

She’s spending all this money on useless crap when they’re planning on moving this year. They still need to finish all the repairs and fix all the damage they’ve done to the house whether they rent it or sell it. She acts like money is not a factor in all of this...
2 kids, 3 dogs, 2 cats, a car lease and home mortgage and Vanessa doesn’t have a care in the world. Spend, spend, spending all of David’s paycheck and then some.

Return to “2011teenagemom”