JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - NarcoelpsyMom
Previous Part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=16247

Previously:
-More adventures in Hawaii, including Caden getting stung by a jellyfish again, swimming with sharks, getting a hotel room change, and having trouble finding the "bus" at the airport
-Kyson, Kaden, and Lilia had another dance tournament thing
-On the way home from the dance stuff, Jess found out about a drunk driving incident that Mimi's sister was a victim of (Mimi's sister's mother in law passed away)
-Lilia is selling GIrl Scout cookies
-Mimi and Poppy sold their house and have moved in with the "fam" until everyone moves to the new area
-Jess had her 1 year post-op tummy tuck update

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Tragedy Views and Photoshop Overuse (Part 138)

Unread post by sondraK »

Yes,pretty sure jesss isn't supposed to show Disney on Ice publicly.A school got fined $250 for showing The Lion King.The CEO apologized and pledged to donate it back to the school,but it still shows what a money mogul Disney is,imo
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Most people that film it dont monetize it. You can film but can't make $ off of it. Like with sports you can record to watch later but can't sell it. Would be funny if Jess got in trouble with Disney of all thibgs.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

And wasnt the grandmother that died not even Amanda's biological grandmother.
Sorry, if not but messs is just making this a story line about herself and yet it has nothing to do with her. She probably met the old lady that passed once......

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:58 pm And wasnt the grandmother that died not even Amanda's biological grandmother.
Sorry, if not but messs is just making this a story line about herself and yet it has nothing to do with her. She probably met the old lady that passed once......

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Right was her aunts mother in law (and Amanda's grandma)
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by freeingjulia »

So uh in her Instagram story she said she’s working on a sentimental video for her and her family, the home videos she posted on Instagram were of her and Amanda..
So obviously this is gonna be another video about the hard times and how this tragedy has happened. I called that she won’t stop talking abut it, Jessica doesn’t have an off switch on anything #monetizeeverything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

freeingjulia wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:15 pm So uh in her Instagram story she said she’s working on a sentimental video for her and her family, the home videos she posted on Instagram were of her and Amanda..
So obviously this is gonna be another video about the hard times and how this tragedy has happened. I called that she won’t stop talking abut it, Jessica doesn’t have an off switch on anything #monetizeeverything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And why not just share it with her family and leave it at that? Put it on private? I can't imagine how other family feels to be associated with her, the woman that passed in sure has other kids and grandkids (not just Amanda).
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Of course she didn’t mean it when she said it won’t be mentioned again.

This is such an all time low for Messss.
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

Who cares about her recording Disney shows, it's Disney, they're not losing any money anytime soon. And if they block her video or fine her, Jess can afford that too.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

nowherewarm wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 pm Who cares about her recording Disney shows, it's Disney, they're not losing any money anytime soon. And if they block her video or fine her, Jess can afford that too.
Well for a person that "does nothing wrong" and has never broken a rule/law in her life it is another entitlement thing with her. Just like when she recorded on rides at Disney or records people in public, to make clickbait titles and blame everyone else. I don't even like Disney that much but its not about them losing money as much as its about her knowing that she's not supposed to and acting entitled then making $ off of it.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:09 am
nowherewarm wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:35 pm Who cares about her recording Disney shows, it's Disney, they're not losing any money anytime soon. And if they block her video or fine her, Jess can afford that too.
Well for a person that "does nothing wrong" and has never broken a rule/law in her life it is another entitlement thing with her. Just like when she recorded on rides at Disney or records people in public, to make clickbait titles and blame everyone else. I don't even like Disney that much but its not about them losing money as much as its about her knowing that she's not supposed to and acting entitled then making $ off of it.
Exactly this. And I am getting tired of her feeling entitled to things... and passing that down to her kids. Like with Lillia and the girl scout cookies. She KNOWS she's cheating the system... yet, she's doing it anyway. The site clearly states "you can sell and ship to family and friends you know". She doesn't know all those fans/minions. And Lillia again, is going to get top seller, and win all the things... and smile her big toothed innocent "I am so good at this cookie selling thing" smile. So irritating. Maybe someday, a girl scout official will figure them out. Meh
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I would feel better about the cookie stuff is she didn’t hoard all the prizes for Lilia alone. She could give other girls in her group some of those prizes.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Wylee wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:05 pm I would feel better about the cookie stuff is she didn’t hoard all the prizes for Lilia alone. She could give other girls in her group some of those prizes.
She could also start by recognizing that Lilia does have an advantage. Instead she comments that she sells about 2 per state which would only be 100 boxes not thousands. Because even with friends/family in Cali i don't see selling thousands, and she only has 1 parent that can take it to work (Gabe).
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

Haven't been in these streets in a long time but i just finished reading the thread before this one and a question bugs me: if Chris and Mess break up isn't he worried about having x years of gap in his resume? or am I just reasoning like a grown person?
Other than that I find it amusing that suddenly Lilia appears blonder
bunsterj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bunsterj »

Could Lilia's increased blondeness be from the Hawaiian vacation?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

tea_spiller wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm Haven't been in these streets in a long time but i just finished reading the thread before this one and a question bugs me: if Chris and Mess break up isn't he worried about having x years of gap in his resume? or am I just reasoning like a grown person?
He will try for spousal support from her like he tried with Ashley
tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:01 pm
tea_spiller wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:01 pm Haven't been in these streets in a long time but i just finished reading the thread before this one and a question bugs me: if Chris and Mess break up isn't he worried about having x years of gap in his resume? or am I just reasoning like a grown person?
Hasn't he seen her history with her exes? I mean he can try but i'll be here grabbing some popcorn
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Exactly.Jess would have been wise to have him sign a prenup.
Of course,a judge could ask him why he didn't use his time unemployed to wisely get an education or learn a trade.
He would have some legit claim to the income they've made,as he helped film some of the vids
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Of course,a judge could ask him why he didn't use his time unemployed to wisely get an education or learn a trade.
He would have some legit claim to the income they've made,as he helped film some of the vids
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Return to “JesssFam”