Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

THREAD CREDIT! palmtreemomma

Previous:

T.Beast: Skims Charity Money Like a Thief, Sponging Off Others Grief | Beauty & The Beastons | Part 11
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Recap:

Still riding the coattails of BBL
"Detoxing" aka anorexia
Ella's eczema was NOT magically cured by oils as previously lied about
Had guests over her house to catch their "sickness"
New car, Fake Hair (cutting back spending)
Phone jail is in the trash
Tiffani bedridden for 1 week from "probably flu/old mono and strep from childhood)
A few mental breakdowns via IG stories
Some shitty dollar store decor
Still doing clickbait about baby #4
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Well now to prove to us shes mom of the year (or to read comments from blind fans) she uploaded A DITL mom of 3. I remember when she was a solo mom cause Chris had a job. Miss those days.

Once again allowing her daughter to potentially wreck her things and laughs about it at the same stating "this is why we cant have nice things"
Nobody thinks that's cute Tiffani.

Now let's see how this DITL goes cant wait for the comments 🤣
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

"productive day in the life of a stay at home mom"
Her & Chris dropped the boys off at school, they both took Ella to the dr, went to Kohl's for shoes. Then, Chris & Ella went to get Ella's ear drops and she acted like she pays attention to the boys and cooked dinner. How is that productive? I do more than that every day and my husband works 10+ hrs 6 days a week.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Congrats palmtreemomma! Snatch that weave!

Some tough competition. I’m so proud of everyone’s
efforts to shade the sht outta this btch.😭
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Anyone else start laughing after seeing her IG stories with Chris and his toddler feet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

There was a time, in YT mommy vlogging history that DITL videos were fun. Not anymore. How in today's world these "people" do less and less and complain more and more is beyond me.

I get more done that that, and I keep at least 2 grandbabies every weekend, work a 45 hour workweek, currently have a hip joint that keeps popping out of socket...oh...AND I'M OLDER THAN DIRT....how the hell these two are #goals? I get more done on my lunch hour than they do all day.

LITTERALLY yesterday on my lunch?
Filled up the car with gas
Stopped at the pharmacy for an Rx
Stopped at the hardware store to buy a trash tag (tomorrow is trash pickup day)
Went home
Took the dogs out - ate a sandwich while they frolicked (it was 12* here)
Put a roast in the crockpot with carrots and potatoes
Figuratively powdered my nose
Literally powdered my nose, and put on lipstick, checked my granny bun and refresh my perfume
And got back to my office in 58 minutes. (Yes, I live in a small town and my office is 2 miles from my house)

All with a hip that keeps poppingout (waiting on a surgery consult, I might have torn the ligament) and I'm 65. T.Beaston IS A WHIMP.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

CrankyPants wrote:There was a time, in YT mommy vlogging history that DITL videos were fun. Not anymore. How in today's world these "people" do less and less and complain more and more is beyond me.

I get more done that that, and I keep at least 2 grandbabies every weekend, work a 45 hour workweek, currently have a hip joint that keeps popping out of socket...oh...AND I'M OLDER THAN DIRT....how the hell these two are #goals? I get more done on my lunch hour than they do all day.

Went home
Literally powdered my nose, and put on lipstick, checked my granny bun and refresh my perfume
And got back to my office in 58 minutes. (Yes, I live in a small town and my office is 2 miles from my house)

All with a hip that keeps poppingout (waiting on a surgery consult, I might have torn the ligament) and I'm 65. T.Beaston IS A WHIMP.
She sure is lazy. They both are.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

She should never live on a Farm if she thinks her day was productive.

Did she realize she was making the bed in her underwear or was she trying to claim them as shorts..yikes.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

smom12 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:44 am Anyone else start laughing after seeing her IG stories with Chris and his toddler feet?

Haha!! Yes! I call those hobbit feet.
Maybe I’ll start calling him Frodo.
I like Dildo Baggins as a name for him.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

Did you guys see what she ate for dinner in her day in the life video? Her weird ass noodles with steamed vegetables and cut up tomatoes? And nothing else? Like no sauce or butter or anything? That's a weird meal, no? Also, did you see her give ella a cup of celery juice in the beginning?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

Medical Medium fresh salsa. I'm dying here.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:44 am Anyone else start laughing after seeing her IG stories with Chris and his toddler feet?

#chrisstoe is so much better than #ellastoe
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrankyPants wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:22 pm There was a time, in YT mommy vlogging history that DITL videos were fun. Not anymore. How in today's world these "people" do less and less and complain more and more is beyond me.

Went home

I would love to see a 1950s routine. I know Love Meg (that I don't watch) and Emily Norris have done them. Tiff should do an entire week of it. No technology except her camera for filming. She would faint seeing what they had to do. Scrubbing the steps, washing clothes by hand, she has got zero idea how hard things are/were for others.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

If that was a productive day for her then she has no clue what mom’s actually do during the day. First, those nasty ass shorts, inside out, showing every part of her parts that no one wants to see. Second, talking about what their day was instead of actually showing it. Third, all was totally staged for the vlog. These videos are so fake. Third, why do the kids brush their teeth in bed?!?! Fourth, I laugh at how much she shows she reads her. The latest activities being shoved in faces during each vlog lately.

Also, if the boys will eat broccoli then why was it made just for her instead of for the family meal?!?!

ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Lmao I can’t with this vlog

She should get an academy award for that acting. Hi Tiff- she has to address all the comments on here.

Interact with your kids
Fake Discipline w the camera rolling
Play with the boys only
Have Carter do school work
Address insurance questions and mention high deductibles for Venmo donations

Why tf is she so out of breath and worn out? She did this for one video and CHOSE this lol Go ahead dumbass, have a 4th. You’re nuts.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 pm If that was a productive day for her then she has no clue what mom’s actually do during the day. First, those nasty ass shorts, inside out, showing every part of her parts that no one wants to see. Second, talking about what their day was instead of actually showing it. Third, all was totally staged for the vlog. These videos are so fake. Third, why do the kids brush their teeth in bed?!?! Fourth, I laugh at how much she shows she reads her. The latest activities being shoved in faces during each vlog lately.

Also, if the boys will eat broccoli then why was it made just for her instead of for the family meal?!?!

I'm still watching it.

My thoughts so far.

Emma's cheeks are rosy because she just woke up? Um...

They woke up from their nap and THEN she is talking glasses? Why not do that while they are asleep? SAHMs I know use nap time to bond with other kids if they are awake or to do chores, in the YouTube world she should use that time for her videos?

"My prescription is the same because I'm breastfeeding". What? I don't need glasses but that sounds really inaccurate.

Also a sales pitch from the bedroom? Sooo lazy.

I noticed some of her mascara is smudged into her eyelid.

They keep mentioning the medical bills. I know medical bills can be costly but if they can't afford them they should not be buying new cars and remodeling.

Her chalkboard really does look awful. I think Tanner or Carter could do a better job.

It irks me how they seem to just eat everywhere. Yuck. When she says it's "only" 2.54 I feel like most moms have done that stuff by 10am.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Interacting with the kids, yes.. but showing their fight/disagreement whatever it was. Can't understand their speech.

There's no baby proofing in their kitchen. It's so dangerous.

And letting little kids near boiling water? What a disaster.

"All natural" meatballs, of course. You know what's even better than that packaged crap? Actual meatballs made from scratch.

Her chewing is disgusting! And just ripping food out of her bowl with her bare hands? Maybe they should name their channel beauty and the wildebeestons.

Why would anyone take advice from HER about how to get kids to eat veg? She's already said they don't drink cows milk, they snack all the time, I get the feeling Ellas bottle wasn't "water" like she said.

So family time is like watching a movie in bed?

Her hair color is the same color as the dog's fur.

Can't believe I made it through, her voice sounded much more natural and I think that's how I managed it.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:05 pm
Onchao16 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:49 pm If that was a productive day for her then she has no clue what mom’s actually do during the day. First, those nasty ass shorts, inside out, showing every part of her parts that no one wants to see. Second, talking about what their day was instead of actually showing it. Third, all was totally staged for the vlog. These videos are so fake. Third, why do the kids brush their teeth in bed?!?! Fourth, I laugh at how much she shows she reads her. The latest activities being shoved in faces during each vlog lately.

I'm still watching it.

My thoughts so far.

Emma's cheeks are rosy because she just woke up? Um...

They woke up from their nap and THEN she is talking glasses? Why not do that while they are asleep? SAHMs I know use nap time to bond with other kids if they are awake or to do chores, in the YouTube world she should use that time for her videos?

"My prescription is the same because I'm breastfeeding". What? I don't need glasses but that sounds really inaccurate.

Also a sales pitch from the bedroom? Sooo lazy.

I noticed some of her mascara is smudged into her eyelid.

They keep mentioning the medical bills. I know medical bills can be costly but if they can't afford them they should not be buying new cars and remodeling.

Her chalkboard really does look awful. I think Tanner or Carter could do a better job.

It irks me how they seem to just eat everywhere. Yuck. When she says it's "only" 2.54 I feel like most moms have done that stuff by 10am.
That was meant to say Ella. My phone keeps correcting it.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

IcedCoffee wrote:Interacting with the kids, yes.. but showing their fight/disagreement whatever it was. Can't understand their speech.

There's no baby proofing in their kitchen. It's so dangerous.

And letting little kids near boiling water? What a disaster.

"All natural" meatballs, of course. You know what's even better than that packaged crap? Actual meatballs made from scratch.

Her chewing is disgusting! And just ripping food out of her bowl with her bare hands? Maybe they should name their channel beauty and the wildebeestons.

Why would anyone take advice from HER about how to get kids to eat veg? She's already said they don't drink cows milk, they snack all the time, I get the feeling Ellas bottle wasn't "water" like she said.

So family time is like watching a movie in bed?

Her hair color is the same color as the dog's fur.

Can't believe I made it through, her voice sounded much more natural and I think that's how I managed it.
Beauty and the wildebeestons ImageImageImage

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”