T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by RealityBites »

So on her latest Instagram post with the kids sitting by the fireplace, Carter is all about Ella leaning towards her and in one pic he's looking at Tanner. In one pic Tanner looks a little upset. I feel like Carter is imitating his shitty parents with the favoritism towards Ella. Every time they show those kids it seems like Tanner is the odd one out.

I also noticed the bruise on Ella and the cut above Carter's eye. Good parenting when her kids are always all banged up.

I still can't bring myself to watch any of her crappy videos and it sounds like I'm not missing much.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:18 pm Interacting with the kids, yes.. but showing their fight/disagreement whatever it was. Can't understand their speech.

There's no baby proofing in their kitchen. It's so dangerous.

And letting little kids near boiling water? What a disaster.

"All natural" meatballs, of course. You know what's even better than that packaged crap? Actual meatballs made from scratch.

Her chewing is disgusting! And just ripping food out of her bowl with her bare hands? Maybe they should name their channel beauty and the wildebeestons.

Why would anyone take advice from HER about how to get kids to eat veg? She's already said they don't drink cows milk, they snack all the time, I get the feeling Ellas bottle wasn't "water" like she said.

So family time is like watching a movie in bed?

Her hair color is the same color as the dog's fur.

Can't believe I made it through, her voice sounded much more natural and I think that's how I managed it.
Hooray for icedcoffee!! Now, I don’t have to watch it!!! lol
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i’ve got to tune in now 😂 this sounds epically bad haha. isn’t it winter in the northern hemisphere? why is she sleeping in those shorts? i hate how she dresses like a desperate tween, like needs validation for her body. dress like a mom you embarrassing twat and stop shaming your kids. dildo baggins hahahaha i love it!!!

anyone seen carter’s left eyebrow in her latest ig post? looks like a fairly nasty gash. i wonder if he fell off the bunk beds??

god she’s awful, her shoulder blades are poking out at right angles through her top. she’s probably loving all the comments on here about how thin she is, not realizing she looks like the walking dead.

i was actually thinking, i reckon she loves all the negative attention on here. for trashi, negative attention is just as good as positive attention. her achilles heel would be total apathy; nobody talking about her at all. that would kill her.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

i don’t want to be harsh but anyone else think ella looks a bit...i don’t know, special?? that footage of her dancing like a monkey in front of the tv (again)...she always has her mouth hanging open like she’s catching flies. she looks slack jawed. and those eyes. they bug out, making her look like some kind of evil doll or wild pig. she’s seriously not
cute. it pains me to say this as little kids are normally very sweet but not so with the fading golden goose.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

All that prepackaged food for dinner. Yuck! I guess it's a step up from her usual crock pot slop, but talk about 0 effort. For 2 stay at home parents, and a mom who prides herself on being the homemaker, you would think she could find time to make a homemade meal.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:39 pm i’ve got to tune in now 😂 this sounds epically bad haha. isn’t it winter in the northern hemisphere? why is she sleeping in those shorts? i hate how she dresses like a desperate tween, like needs validation for her body. dress like a mom you embarrassing twat and stop shaming your kids. dildo baggins hahahaha i love it!!!

anyone seen carter’s left eyebrow in her latest ig post? looks like a fairly nasty gash. i wonder if he fell off the bunk beds??

god she’s awful, her shoulder blades are poking out at right angles through her top. she’s probably loving all the comments on here about how thin she is, not realizing she looks like the walking dead.

i was actually thinking, i reckon she loves all the negative attention on here. for trashi, negative attention is just as good as positive attention. her achilles heel would be total apathy; nobody talking about her at all. that would kill her.
She's getting ready for Spring Break perhaps. She loves hanging out with people a decade younger than her. Lol.

She definitely does. I think she gave Ella the celery juice to try and throw shade at us or something. Looks so nasty.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

did chris just describe ella “like my little lover”

🤮🤮🤮🤮

sorry but WHAT!? sooo gross. a) she’s 1 and b) she’s your kid.

don’t ever use the word lover to describe your child again. fucking weirdo pedophile shrimp cock hobbit foot weirdo.

she’s bored and it’s barely 3pm. why don’t they bundle up and take the kids either outside or to the park? those boys especially need fresh air and wide open space to run that energy off. they’re sitting there cooped up in that house going batshit crazy. their life actually looks like hell. there’s nothing that delineates their day into discernible chunks; from the moment they wake up to when they go to sleep, it’s like just one big chaotic blur. normal moms break the day up into chunks to make it easier to handle; get up/breakfast routine, then drop everyone at school/train station or work. then come home and do a morning activity. then morning tea/morning snack. then another activity, or head outside for a bit. then indoors and have lunch. then a nap. then everyone gets up and you do another activity. or head to the park. then afternoon snack and some quiet time (tv can go on now to wind everyone down a bit). then dinner time. then bath, bottle/boob, books and bed.

seriously she has no clue. it’s like they’re two teenagers just hanging out with small kids around in the background. they do nothing that’s actually FOR the kids. they just laze around at home and superficially distract the kids a bit. she does nothing that benefits their development , it’s just pointless distractions and time fillers until she can either park them in front of a screen or lock them in their rooms
under the guise of another nap.

tanner is biting because he’s bored. a boy that age shouldn’t be biting. all her kids development is so stunted, carter is so immature for his age. ditto tanner and ella can barely speak. my sister’s daughter is a week older than ella and is starting to dress herself, uses cutlery and can speak better. all ella can do is dance like a monkey.
Last edited by luxe0780 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Yes! Almost a third of the “productive” day video was her commercial for the glasses. And sadly, the other 20 minutes really was about all they do in a day. That was a lazy day for me. FAR from productive. And that was milk or juice in Ella’s cup. No other reason she would have clearly started it was water. Like over explaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

those dead flowers on her kitchen island 😂😂 who has dead flowers on display!?

sorry i’m on a posting rampage haha. i’m really uncomfortable with the scene where chris orders tanner to “sit” before giving him a piece of broccoli. tanner does as he’s told but asks “am i your dog” to which chris replies “yes you are”. wtf?! that’s really disrespectful to his child, even as a joke. these two are really really horrible people. carter and ella run around with food but tanner has to sit like a dog? the sooner these two are reported to cps, the better.
Last edited by luxe0780 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:13 pm did chris just describe ella “like my little lover”

🤮🤮🤮🤮

sorry but WHAT!? sooo gross. a) she’s 1 and b) she’s your kid.

don’t ever use the word lover to describe your child again. fucking weirdo pedophile shrimp penis hobbit foot weirdo.

she’s bored and it’s barely 3pm. why don’t they bundle up and take the kids either outside or to the park? those boys especially need fresh air and wide open space to run that energy off. they’re sitting there cooped up in that house going batshit crazy. their life actually looks like hell. there’s nothing that delineates their day into discernible chunks; from the moment they wake up to when they go to sleep, it’s like just one big chaotic blur. normal moms break the day up into chunks to make it easier to handle; get up/breakfast routine, then drop everyone at school/train station or work. then come home and do a morning activity. then morning tea/morning snack. then another activity, or head outside for a bit. then indoors and have lunch. then a nap. then everyone gets up and you do another activity. or head to the park. then afternoon snack and some quiet time (tv can go on now to wind everyone down a bit). then dinner time. then bath, bottle/boob, books and bed.

seriously she has no clue. it’s like their two teenagers just hanging out with small kids around in the background. they do nothing that’s actually FOR the kids. they just laze around at home and superficially distract the kids a bit. she does nothing that benefits their development , it’s just pointless distractions and time fillers until she can either park them in front of a screen or lock them in their rooms
under the guise of another nap.

tanner is biting because he’s bored. a boy that age shouldn’t be biting. all her kids development is so stunted, carter is so immature for his age. ditto tanner and ella can barely speak. my sister’s daughter is a week older than ella and is starting to dress herself, uses cutlery and can speak better. all ella can do is dance like a monkey.
It's really a pet hate of mine when people talk about "dates" with their kids. Why not say one on one time? I don't get it. Lover is taking it to a whole other disgusting level.

The bare minimum activities she did was for the camera, too. How sad that that's all they get and only because it was filming. Kid can't talk properly but she is proud he can open Baby Shark for Ella. Baby number 4 is going to exit the birth canal and immediately be shoved in front of a screen.

I can't even imagine constantly making my husband run errands for me. And especially supplements? Like that can't wait? And why not just eat an actual variety of foods? No need for supplements then. Maybe she should start taking her actual thyroid medicine prescribed by a real doctor so she will feel better.

To those not watching at least check out that cooking segment. For parents complaining about their kids medical bills they are seemingly waiting for another casualty.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:21 pm those dead flowers on her kitchen island 😂😂 who has dead flowers on display!?
She can't compete with the YT moms with actual flowers. But what an amazing homemaker right? If she actually wants to kill 2 birds with 1 stone - save money and spend time with the kids (for the camera) she should pick wildflowers with them
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:14 pm Yes! Almost a third of the “productive” day video was her commercial for the glasses. And sadly, the other 20 minutes really was about all they do in a day. That was a lazy day for me. FAR from productive. And that was milk or juice in Ella’s cup. No other reason she would have clearly started it was water. Like over explaining.

Speaking of commercials, I'm betting she didn't manage to net herself an Easter basket sponsorship like she was fishing for? It's been quiet on the Easter basket front at least from what I've seen. I wonder if she will do something biblical now we have questioned her Sunday uploads. Trying to take the limelight off Jesus whom she "really really loves"

Fake prayers and fake hairs.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

What adult throws food on the floor? And then let's their kid eat it?

Why show your children that throwing food on the floor is normal and okay?
Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

Gossipgurl wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:54 pm All that prepackaged food for dinner. Yuck! I guess it's a step up from her usual crock pot slop, but talk about 0 effort. For 2 stay at home parents, and a mom who prides herself on being the homemaker, you would think she could find time to make a homemade meal.
I don’t think any of these YouTube moms understand that cooking doesn’t mean just heating up a ton of prepackaged stuff and putting it together. That’s fine once in a while but certainly doesn’t qualify as homemade.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

That poor little girl has one small eye AnD most likely be deaf soon thanks to her mother.(don’t know if she ever really gave her the anitbiotics for the ear infection)
Also, you have larger than large medical bills because Nurse Ratchet keeps taking them into the ER and...neither of you are employed where your employer can absorb some of the costs.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I posted on the photo of all 3 that Tanner was the cutest since e1 decides saying only Ella is the cutest on there.

Also being a minimalist yet shows a GIANT stack of boxes she ordered....ok.

I agree when Chris called her his lover that was weird.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Ella running around the house with socks that don’t have no skid bottoms. I paused her climbing in the chair on Chris’ story and yep I was right they don’t have no skid and are dirty as hell... how is this your third kid and you don’t know to not let your kid run around with socks, on flooring that is not carpet? She must have gotten called out on it because in her pics on insta the socks are off. Tiff please stop talking about PPA and postpartum OCD! You definitely don’t have anxiety over your kids, and you definitely don’t have OCD by the looks of Ellas dirty socks

luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:02 pm Ella running around the house with socks that don’t have no skid bottoms. I paused her climbing in the chair on Chris’ story and yep I was right they don’t have no skid and are dirty as hell... how is this your third kid and you don’t know to not let your kid run around with socks, on flooring that is not carpet? She must have gotten called out on it because in her pics on insta the socks are off. Tiff please stop talking about PPA and postpartum OCD! You definitely don’t have anxiety over your kids, and you definitely don’t have OCD by the looks of Ellas dirty socks

no prizes then for why ella is so bashed up looking. she’s probably face planting all day long on those oily floors
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 pm
Salamisammich wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:02 pm Ella running around the house with socks that don’t have no skid bottoms. I paused her climbing in the chair on Chris’ story and yep I was right they don’t have no skid and are dirty as hell... how is this your third kid and you don’t know to not let your kid run around with socks, on flooring that is not carpet? She must have gotten called out on it because in her pics on insta the socks are off. Tiff please stop talking about PPA and postpartum OCD! You definitely don’t have anxiety over your kids, and you definitely don’t have OCD by the looks of Ellas dirty socks

no prizes then for why ella is so bashed up looking. she’s probably face planting all day long on those oily floors
Is she claiming postpartum again? Just because she has her boob out and Ella has a pacifier and can't talk it doesn't make her newborn.

Isn't their house fun. It's like an ice skating rink where kids can go skating on oil and are encouraged to eat ice off the floor.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

IcedCoffee wrote:
luxe0780 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 7:58 pm

Is she claiming postpartum again? Just because she has her boob out and Ella has a pacifier and can't talk it doesn't make her newborn.

Isn't their house fun. It's like an ice skating rink where kids can go skating on oil and are encouraged to eat ice off the floor.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she claims she is 17 months postpartum Image but it was on my mind because I was scrolling though her Instagram and she showed a picture of her self back in October “through the thick of her postpartum issues” her weighing 98 lbs... well I’m pretty certain she’s back to 98lbs if not less!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”