Cullen and Katie: Drowning in debt, parenting is inept | Part #24

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Drowning in debt, parenting is inept | Part #24

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I think that Cullen is really feeling the magnitude of their situation more so than Katie does. All Katie cares about is Katie and having her own needs met. Gaines is like an extension of her so she wants all of her needs met as well. I don't think that Cullen has much of a say on their budget and how their money is being spent. Katie seems to he living in la la land and thinks selling the house will solve all of their problems. I also think he has realized they do need more income but knows he would have a very hard time finding employment. I also think he realizes that Katie is their best chance to make stable income because she has higher education and a higher earning potential.

I think Cullen is drinking pretty heavily to try and cope with all of the stress. He needs to be in some type of program to help him stay sober. I definitely see them blowing those gift cards on frivolous stuff. I don't see how they will avoid filing for bankruptcy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

auntasaurus19 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:Cullen is definitely on something in the newest video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you tell us why you say that? I’m not about to watch his dumb ass stammer and stutter for 15 minutes.

His eyes are a big one for me and also if you look at how red his nose is would definitely be a indicator that he is sniff sniffing something and it’s causing him to rub his nose a little more than normal. I mean unless he’s sick but he definitely sounds and looks fine to me. He is definitely very hyper. More than he has been in the last couple of videos. I would say he could be doing a combo of something. I think he takes Xanax and snorts the Coco but ImageImage

playground78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playground78 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:10 am
auntasaurus19 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:Cullen is definitely on something in the newest video.

Can you tell us why you say that? I’m not about to watch his dumb ass stammer and stutter for 15 minutes.

His eyes are a big one for me and also if you look at how red his nose is would definitely be a indicator that he is sniff sniffing something and it’s causing him to rub his nose a little more than normal. I mean unless he’s sick but he definitely sounds and looks fine to me. He is definitely very hyper. More than he has been in the last couple of videos. I would say he could be doing a combo of something. I think he takes Xanax and snorts the Coco but ImageImage

I don’t think he’s doing illicit drugs. But I’d say they are both on Adderall for their “supposed ADHD”. And I bet one or both of them is on antidepressants. Also likely Ativan or Valium for Cullen. Plus alcohol. I bet Cullen has not had even one single day free from substance. He traded weed, cocaine and opiates for prescription meds. I don’t think it’s going to end well. He needs to be in a program. This will burn out fast.
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

I’m 5 min into their “Unplanned Setback” video. Umm yeah, when you are “freelancers” and work as “contractors” on brand deals that vary greatly each month, you do need a back up fund. It’s called savings! And here’s a novel idea, go back to your salaried career. Some people can handle unpredictable earnings each month working for commission and the like. You both can’t!!
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:35 am Cullen is definitely on something in the newest video.

He's seemed to be on something to me constantly recently. Katie seems to handle their issues by being in complete denial and he seems to just pop some pills and/or down some alcohol. He needs rehab really badly.
Last edited by GGF1987 on Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

Omg, now Katie is going to buy Saint Joseph to bury in the yard while Cullen is getting his old unclaimed money from an Abercrombie and Fitch job? I just can’t. Mow your own yard, get real jobs (unemployment is at an all-time low), get rid of your housekeeper, trade down your Mercedes and Suburban, cut Gaines’s elite gymnastics....you know, all of the things we’ve been saying....#secondhandembarrassment.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Issy1129 wrote:Omg, now Katie is going to buy Saint Joseph to bury in the yard while Cullen is getting his old unclaimed money from an Abercrombie and Fitch job? I just can’t. Mow your own yard, get real jobs (unemployment is at an all-time low), get rid of your housekeeper, trade down your Mercedes and Suburban, cut Gaines’s elite gymnastics....you know, all of the things we’ve been saying....#secondhandembarrassment.
I know I'm repeating myself, but this whole "God is giving us money because we're good people/tithing/good stewards" makes me livid.
So how do they explain the last few years where their views have been going downhill, and the fact that they got into this mess in the first place? And as I have said before, if that logic is taken to its conclusion, then people facing tragedies are not good enough? They didn't tithe enough?
Arrrrgh. I really want to comment that and ask them about it, but of course we know it'll never make it past the comment police.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

So where did that $28k go? They only planned to pay themself $8k for the month. The rest is business funds. What expenses does the business pay? Insurance ? The car? ?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

My question is who else is on the payroll? Do they have a manager? If so, wouldn’t it be their responsibility to make sure they are getting paid by the brands they work with.

This whole influencer/ brand deal thing seems shady. Why are they having to pretty much beg these brands to pay them months after they have done the ad post. It doesn’t make sense.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I feel like Cullen and Katie have just been playing house for 13 years and now things are finally going to get real for them. Katie seems so spoiled and sheltered. Cullen is immature and lacks any clear direction in his life.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

If they truly think that god is the reason they have money, their thoughts on poor people must be very ''appealing''...
Don't they realize the implication of their sentiment.
Snarkchick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Snarkchick »

marshmallowfluf wrote:My question is who else is on the payroll? Do they have a manager? If so, wouldn’t it be their responsibility to make sure they are getting paid by the brands they work with.

This whole influencer/ brand deal thing seems shady. Why are they having to pretty much beg these brands to pay them months after they have done the ad post. It doesn’t make sense.

I think of it like you sign into a contract with a brand for a time period (24hr or 6 months). Then you perform whatever duties you said you would as an influencer, and invoice the brand. Then await the payment. If the brand is dragging their feet to pay your invoice, the influencer would have to hound them?Image I may be wrong.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There is more to being a Christian than giving you money to a church that most likely uses it to pay the pastor. If they think God would bless them only because they give 10% than they don't understand anything they learn in church. There are poor people who cannot tithe, yet give what they can and serve others in their community/do charity work. C&K are just entitled assholes who spout bible verses and teachings when it suits them and attend church because "it's what you do".

They are nothing like Jesus, sitting in their giant house living beyond their means. What charitable works have they ever done? They drink in excess, buy more than what they need. They are gluttons in almost every aspect of their lives. Not that Christians need to be perfect but for them to claim they are getting blessings because of how great they are is laughable. They make Christians look bad and it drives me insane.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Boymomma123 wrote:There is more to being a Christian than giving you money to a church that most likely uses it to pay the pastor. If they think God would bless them only because they give 10% than they don't understand anything they learn in church. There are poor people who cannot tithe, yet give what they can and serve others in their community/do charity work. C&K are just entitled assholes who spout bible verses and teachings when it suits them and attend church because "it's what you do".

They are nothing like Jesus, sitting in their giant house living beyond their means. What charitable works have they ever done? They drink in excess, buy more than what they need. They are gluttons in almost every aspect of their lives. Not that Christians need to be perfect but for them to claim they are getting blessings because of how great they are is laughable. They make Christians look bad and it drives me insane.
My question is.... where are they getting the calculations for their tithing? If it 10%, is it of all their total income, before taxes, after taxes? IF I was going to be tithing during a debt crisis, I’d go with 10% or whatever after ALL my bills are paid. Which for them, is nada. Or maybe it should be percentage of the fun/date/extras money.

I just don’t believe in giving such a large amount of money to a church when you basically have none for yourself.
Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

So all these years they've been flying by the seat of their pants? It's crazy they know nothing about running a business when they've been doing it for years. There is so much more to this because nothing is adding up.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

angelfire89 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote:There is more to being a Christian than giving you money to a church that most likely uses it to pay the pastor. If they think God would bless them only because they give 10% than they don't understand anything they learn in church. There are poor people who cannot tithe, yet give what they can and serve others in their community/do charity work. C&K are just entitled assholes who spout bible verses and teachings when it suits them and attend church because "it's what you do".

My question is.... where are they getting the calculations for their tithing? If it 10%, is it of all their total income, before taxes, after taxes? IF I was going to be tithing during a debt crisis, I’d go with 10% or whatever after ALL my bills are paid. Which for them, is nada. Or maybe it should be percentage of the fun/date/extras money.

I just don’t believe in giving such a large amount of money to a church when you basically have none for yourself.
I have also been taught that it is supposed to be 10% of your income. Most people I know give once a month so they go by 10% of their monthly income.

My husband and I give what we can and it varies from month to month. Now my in laws give very generously to their church and other charities because they are in a financial position to do so. Now I don't think God looks down on them and says "oh yeah they give more than you they are special". But that is the logic that C&K are using.

I truly believe the two of them are just truly unintelligent individuals. They though putting all of their business expenses on a cc was how businesses are run and just now got debit cards for the business account.

playground78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playground78 »

Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 am There is more to being a Christian than giving you money to a church that most likely uses it to pay the pastor. If they think God would bless them only because they give 10% than they don't understand anything they learn in church. There are poor people who cannot tithe, yet give what they can and serve others in their community/do charity work. C&K are just entitled assholes who spout bible verses and teachings when it suits them and attend church because "it's what you do".

This is soooooo true! I am not a member of any religion but I know a token Christian when I see one. They are not living a pious life. They participate when convenient. You are right...it is laughable.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Not sure who mentioned a title for a new thread, but I totally agree with "shifty eyes, constant lies" to be the next one!
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

playground78 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:10 am
auntasaurus19 wrote: Can you tell us why you say that? I’m not about to watch his dumb ass stammer and stutter for 15 minutes.

I don’t think he’s doing illicit drugs. But I’d say they are both on Adderall for their “supposed ADHD”. And I bet one or both of them is on antidepressants. Also likely Ativan or Valium for Cullen. Plus alcohol. I bet Cullen has not had even one single day free from substance. He traded weed, cocaine and opiates for prescription meds. I don’t think it’s going to end well. He needs to be in a program. This will burn out fast.
Just curious-- why don't you think Cullen is doing illegal drugs? He's certainly admitted to it in the past. He's under a lot of stress. It seems to be his coping mechanism. Although I have to believe Katie would kick his ass for spending money on drugs right now!
In the thumbnail for the "Making Thousands Selling Crap on Facebook" he looks pretty wasted. His eyes have that glassy look.
Thanks to the others who commented here about their idea that God is "rewarding" them. So glad to hear that others are seeing the ridiculous pretzel logic they're applying. I've known true Christians who gave of themselves. These idiots seem to believe that throwing some money in the collection plate and taking your kids to Sunday school is being a "good Christian". But poor people, or people whose children are experiencing health problems must just not be good enough.
I just want to knock that smug smirk off of Katie's face. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

playground78 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 am There is more to being a Christian than giving you money to a church that most likely uses it to pay the pastor. If they think God would bless them only because they give 10% than they don't understand anything they learn in church. There are poor people who cannot tithe, yet give what they can and serve others in their community/do charity work. C&K are just entitled assholes who spout bible verses and teachings when it suits them and attend church because "it's what you do".

This is soooooo true! I am not a member of any religion but I know a token Christian when I see one. They are not living a pious life. They participate when convenient. You are right...it is laughable.
Our priest told us he was fine if empty envelopes were turned in if need be as long as we did not give up on our relationship with God. The envelopes were proof we were coming.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”