T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 am Just noticed Bri isn’t following Trashi anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juicy!!!! You're right!!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Tiffani couldn’t keep a friend if her life depended on it. Bri’s been rolling with the same squad since middle school, THAT SPEAKS VOLUMES. I can’t wait until Tiffani’s journey on YouTube is over. By the looks of her instagram not to many people care about what she’s up to these days. Not like a fraction of those followers are real anyway.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

She still follows tiffanis oils page tho maybe she forgot about that one. Tiffani doesnt follow her either. I kinda figured Bri is ALWAYS throwing shade in her videos toward tiffani.
Havnt seen her comment of tiffanis videos anymore either. Wonder what happened tho.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

I notice she hasnt liked bri's pics in weeks .. but bri has been liking and commenting on her pics. Maybe she finally realized that tiffani is a user and is only capable of having 1 sided friendships. Another bff lost lol 😂

* I still see tiff follows bri - for now til she reads this and unfollows haha
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

GOOD FOR BRI!!!! Smart woman!!!! 👍 she did herself the biggest favorrr!!!!! Nobody with a brain stays friends with tiff.
Disneymommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Disneymommy »

You guys are awesome. So happy Bri unfollowed trash bag. Finally she opened her eyes. Trash bag is a user. It’s always what she will get out of something. Bri is a little crazy but at least she’s not lazy. She works hard and is always doing something. Unlike bed ridden girl. Good for you Bri👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Good for Bri! She finally saw the light with this b. Tiffani is a very jealous person and only befriends someone if she can gain something from them. I think Tiff's jealousy got in the way of that friendship...being Bri's channel is way more successful and more put together than Tiffani's will ever be. Bri probably got sick and tired of the one sided friendship. Welcome to the club Bri!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I don't think you can call a video a DITL of a mom when you have help all day. I think she doesn't want to admit that they have morphed really into one family channel and she should just vlog on that channel as Chris does. Her channel should just disappear since it is only cleaning (pushing oil around on the counter and floors) and cooking slop with an occasional birthday party prep (watch us blow up balloons) video.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Soon she will be goin around tellin people that Bri was just jealous and copied her. That’s what she told people about Juliana. Juliana was just so jealous and a copycat. Yup ok Tiffani whatever u need to tell urself!!! u just can’t keep friends b/c ur a psycho.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:09 am Soon she will be goin around tellin people that Bri was just jealous and copied her. That’s what she told people about Juliana. Juliana was just so jealous and a copycat. Yup ok Tiffani whatever u need to tell urself!!! u just can’t keep friends b/c ur a psycho.
Yes! How many friends do you have to lose before you accept the fact that you are the problem.

I think this whole lifestyle image change has something to do with her not being happy with herself. I think she thinks if she’s changes everything about her she’ll be a better person but she’s still the same old Tiffani with an I from NJ. Sorry Tiff, I don’t think there’s a cure for narcissism.
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

If she was so Christian she would own up to how she treated people & the crap she said. But she’s not...... she’s a hypocrite. It’s not hard to own mistakes if u are a mature adult.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

God i am so curious about what happened between them what about myka? I am blocked after what i said to chris. (About ellas bug eyes )

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Woahhh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Woahhh »

I hate how she always has the boys matching. I get it’s cute to match your kids once in a while but always buying them the exact same clothes and shoes... let them be themselves! It’s always “the boys” and Ella. Not 3 individual children, it’s so sad.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:32 am
AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:20 am I thought it interesting when she was asked by Carter what a steroid was she hesitated and just said medicine. What a missed learning opportunity to explain in a little more detail what exactly they do. I started to wonder if ShE even knew what a steroid was. An educated person would have said a steroid is a medicine that...
Or she could at least say we need steroids so your daddy can grow some🏀balls back and me some hair. Weaves are expensive.
She doesn't know what it is. The cream I used to use on my eczema had steroids. She should have just told him it's the devil, it's only ok to use all natural things! Except for when it's her hair, skin, nails, clothing, whipped cream...

Were you surprised she even managed to put out another video? I think she has been forced into a 2nd upload per week so she can maintain their lifestyle.
Yeah I was very surprised she put out a vlog. But after I watched realized it was just all propaganda. Nothing was genuine.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Their latest vlog. An ad for Hello Fresh, saying how good their meals are, yet he’s the only one eating it?!?!

I laugh at them because there were comments on his last blog about the placement of the rugs (boys’ room and living room) and how they aren’t centered. Couch is moved in this one, with it off the rug more

These YouTube moms would be more relatable if they actually filmed their lives instead dog filming like it’s a job. So staged and fake.

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

She single handedly ruins every relationship she has with women. She always accuses everyone of being jealous of her, but the only one who is jealous is HER. I cant believe she hasnt learned that life isnt a competition yet.

It must be so weird to have so many memories with all these people she isnt friends with anymore. I cant relate.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I noticed yesterday’s IG post Carter has a nice gash/cut
on his right eye. More facial wounds for the kids. I am
surprised the oil didn’t just erase it on out.
Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Even better than hate watching their lives, is to read the comments after they first upload a video. Some good ones that you know will get deleted. Like today, someone said they are in their 30s with no jobs. Deleted. Another that hasn’t been deleted yet says his obsession over Ella is disgusting.

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:10 pm Even better than hate watching their lives, is to read the comments after they first upload a video. Some good ones that you know will get deleted. Like today, someone said they are in their 30s with no jobs. Deleted. Another that hasn’t been deleted yet says his obsession over Ella is disgusting.

Thank you! I stopped reading the comments awhile ago
because I could never catch the IMO more real ones that get
deleted asap.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Never seen in the years watching Chris do yard work. Maybe I missed a vlog but I almost fell over. I just assumed they had a gardener. “Carter’s an outside kid.” Umm since when? Since
you read our comments you decide to finally let them go outside.
I can only watch a little at a time but this must be his go at turning out fake crap this week.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”