T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by celestialll »

AryaStark wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:53 pm Never seen in the years watching Chris do yard work. Maybe I missed a vlog but I almost fell over. I just assumed they had a gardener. “Carter’s an outside kid.” Umm since when? Since
you read our comments you decide to finally let them go outside.
I can only watch a little at a time but this must be his go at turning out fake crap this week.
He's an outside kid since his favorite part of the day is probably his 30 minutes of outdoor play at preschool, which is the only outdoor time he gets
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RealityBites »

I decided to bite the bullet and watch her latest video. Very fake!! Interacting with the boys after we have all talked about her favoritism towards Ella. It definitely seemed staged all for the camera. I hate how she talks with that annoying valley girl accent and pronounces banana like baNONa, natural like NOTrul and family like FOMly. Ughhh. Like nails on her poorly chalked chalkboard.

Her day in the life is a joke. If that is her day in the life then she needs to get one. Most moms do a hell of a lot more than that in a day and find time to make an appealing looking meal that isn't frozen meatballs. Also, why can't she eat the meatballs?? Too good for frozen meatballs Trashy?? Afraid it will be some substance and cause you to gain a pound?
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:57 am She still follows tiffanis oils page tho maybe she forgot about that one. Tiffani doesnt follow her either. I kinda figured Bri is ALWAYS throwing shade in her videos toward tiffani.
Havnt seen her comment of tiffanis videos anymore either. Wonder what happened tho.
Yeah and Myka is following beaston babies plus the oils. Someone should write it in their threads so they will unfollow. I saw Myka commented on a recent video, I took this pic a couple of days ago but forgot to post it. No response though from T.Wildebeaston. Don't blame them at all for finally ridding themselves of the Beaston, this has been months in the making. Tiffani is ugly on the inside. Her soul is black.
Screenshot_20200208-214544_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by IcedCoffee on Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Was Anna following Tiff on Insta? Looks like she has been dropped if she was.

I see Bri still follows Krystal, I wonder how long til Tiffani forces Krystal to break up with bri
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 am Just noticed Bri isn’t following Trashi anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
she’s still following beaston essentials (her YL account)
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:36 pm
Onchao16 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:45 am Just noticed Bri isn’t following Trashi anymore

she’s still following beaston essentials (her YL account)
Bri just has to make sure she takes the trash out all the way. Get in there and do a REAL declutter. Doesn't spark joy, T.beaston, C.beaston. Time to ditch them completely. I'm so happy for Bri. Her life is going to be so much better
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I have to post this. How is this kid nursing? Tiff doesn’t have big enough tits for them to reach her belly like this, no matter how saggy and stretched out they are. Unless her nipples are that elastic??? LOL Image I’m starting to believe the nursing is over and celerybreath hasn’t admitted it yet. But I’ll wait for her to read this and clarify it in her next ig story!! Image

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

thisisgold21 wrote:I have to post this. How is this kid nursing? Tiff doesn’t have big enough tits for them to reach her belly like this, no matter how saggy and stretched out they are. Unless her nipples are that elastic??? LOL Image I’m starting to believe the nursing is over and celerybreath hasn’t admitted it yet. But I’ll wait for her to read this and clarify it in her next ig story!! Image

I thought the same thing! Her boob looks perfectly in her bra... if I had one tit out my empty bra pad would be up in my face and like lop sided like there’s no way Image also before my breast reduction I was a DDD and that’s about where my boob would have sat outside of the bra... she’s like an A cup... I call bullshit to lol

Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

Watching Chris on the latest family vibes has me dying.
Trying to shill Hello Fresh. First of all he has a speech impediment that I didn’t notice before. He literally says HEWWO fresh like 5 times. Which is also kind of how he and Carter say ELLA - EWWA. Omg. 😂
Second of all he drops some truth bombs “we eat the same 5 things” so hewwo fresh gets us out of our rut. Especially when tiff is recording it makes an easy dinner. Ok hold up a second. Isn’t trashi recording herself MEAL PREPPING?! So how the F is hello fresh coming into play when her channel is all about getting it done and meal prepping. Also he said hello fresh is more sustainable and less waste. BULLSHIT. I tried it once and was appalled at all the packaging. Plastic inside of plastic inside of boxes. How is that sustainable?

I haven’t even gotten into the point of the video yet and I’m so annoyed.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Deceased wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:50 pm Watching Chris on the latest family vibes has me dying.
Trying to shill Hello Fresh. First of all he has a speech impediment that I didn’t notice before. He literally says HEWWO fresh like 5 times. Which is also kind of how he and Carter say ELLA - EWWA. Omg. 😂
Second of all he drops some truth bombs “we eat the same 5 things” so hewwo fresh gets us out of our rut. Especially when tiff is recording it makes an easy dinner. Ok hold up a second. Isn’t trashi recording herself MEAL PREPPING?! So how the F is hello fresh coming into play when her channel is all about getting it done and meal prepping. Also he said hello fresh is more sustainable and less waste. BULLSHIT. I tried it once and was appalled at all the packaging. Plastic inside of plastic inside of boxes. How is that sustainable?

I didn't watch it.
I saw he has back problems now? Another day a new ailment. T.Sickly has to get the entire family sick or faking sick so she can get attention. Once she is knocked up I'm guessing she will claim Hyperemesis Gravidarum, kidney failure, just any severe ailment for more attention.

They really are pumping out the vlogs. I think their views and new subs must be waaaay down.

There is no way she is meal prepping. They eat out or she makes basic stuff. Hello fresh seems to be for really lazy (or, really busy) people. The Beastons are lazy and I think the kids won't eat actual food because they have been raised on take out and chicken nuggets.

I think she weened Ella, like I said when I watched the vlog I don't think it was water in that bottle. Tiffani weaned her so she could get knocked up again. Only weeks after she talked about how special breastfeeding is for them. Lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:40 pm
Deceased wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:50 pm Watching Chris on the latest family vibes has me dying.

I didn't watch it.
I saw he has back problems now? Another day a new ailment. T.Sickly has to get the entire family sick or faking sick so she can get attention. Once she is knocked up I'm guessing she will claim Hyperemesis Gravidarum, kidney failure, just any severe ailment for more attention.

They really are pumping out the vlogs. I think their views and new subs must be waaaay down.

There is no way she is meal prepping. They eat out or she makes basic stuff. Hello fresh seems to be for really lazy (or, really busy) people. The Beastons are lazy and I think the kids won't eat actual food because they have been raised on take out and chicken nuggets.

I think she weened Ella, like I said when I watched the vlog I don't think it was water in that bottle. Tiffani weaned her so she could get knocked up again. Only weeks after she talked about how special breastfeeding is for them. Lol
No remember on stories I think during Xmas he was at the trampoline park and was showing off and did the flip? Ttits took him to the doctor to chk it out. He really hurt himself. This has been an ongoing thing that he did to himself. Maybe if he were at I dunno a job he wouldn’t have been there in the first place. I bet there was a chick working there he was trying to impress. Him on the phone the last vlog was probably about HiS medical bills.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

AryaStark, Rings a vague little bell. Can't keep up with them. Too much drama.

Finally getting around to watching stories.
Omg. She's throwing shade against "tap to clean". No that's not real life, yeah kids make mess and her too, but the way they are placed like that looks so fake. She has made like 12 stories the last hour. No hyperbole here.

"Multitasking" like someone said here already- brushing teeth while reading a book... hmm. I think she is going to fuck up their speech even more.

What is she talking about only eating fruit and vegetables, she ate pasta on her vlog. But not eating any protein is really dangerous. Shame on her for promoting eating disorders.

I think this has been said here but so many of her stories are shared from Chris. She's too lazy to actually interact with the kids. Just gets credit for all the moments Chris captures.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Shes online, she just responded to my Instagram comment. I'm a nobody so she must be desperate for the views and connectivity. Was cool she responded tho I must say I didnt expect that.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

I'm on the train trying so hard not to laugh!! It will always be hewwo fresh to me now. 🤣🤣
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:30 pm Shes online, she just responded to my Instagram comment. I'm a nobody so she must be desperate for the views and connectivity. Was cool she responded tho I must say I didnt expect that.
Cool? Lol no .. and when is she NOT online?
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Aren't "tap to's" B.K's thing? The shade is real.

Spread kindness, T. Skelly!

I hope Bri and Aaryn make up, then all the RHOYT sans T. Skelly make a "What went down video" #wishfulthinking
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Yeah...that video where Chris hurt himself made me wince and gasp on his behalf. I broke my back 17 years ago, and I don't wish the pain I've lived in for all these years on anyone, ever.

Actually, there was a big story on Good Morning America a few weeks back about adult men getting horrible injuries at trampoline parks. It has to do with how they are woven together under the mats, and men generally weigh over 150 pounds, and when they jump the energy amplifies and many men have broken their necks. And since they force you to sign a non-disclosure clause before you're allowed to jump, I'm surprized he mentioned it, and showed the clip.

It's why I have to laugh when T.Celery claims to have OCD and PPOCD about her kids getting injured....if that was true a trampoline park would be the last place she would take them.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Bri started following tbeast again .. guess she wont be gossiping on here any time soon 😭
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:30 pm Shes online, she just responded to my Instagram comment. I'm a nobody so she must be desperate for the views and connectivity. Was cool she responded tho I must say I didnt expect that.
Yeah she's clutching at straws. She would NEVER respond to comments previously. The only exception to try and get her lame affiliate links. I called her out on it here, she still didn't change. I think she is hemorrhaging viewers, money, sponsorships.

She's a hot mess who can't even get her shit together sometimes. Hey, I have my days like that where things go bad all day or I feel bad or like I'm failing etc but her days ALL go that way. Notice how she can't keep up so she throws shade at others for trying to be perfect? Instead of trying to better herself she gets nasty. Shows her true self doesn't it?

And now she is trying to be "real". So it goes from look at me getting it all done (which was never true anyway) to #THISISREALLIFE which she did NOT invent, that tag has 169K entries on Instagram. So she starts claiming that! Sharing all her followers "real lives" because she can't keep up with others. So low.

She is a contradiction in so many ways. She is trying to get ANY attention she can. Anti vax bullshit, celery juice, starving herself, inserting herself into #crewsscrew instead of putting on her big girl pants and looking for a real job. Oh and hey let's make another baby because we want to stay relevant.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

begenos1 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:34 pm Aren't "tap to's" B.K's thing? The shade is real.

Spread kindness, T. Skelly!

I hope Bri and Aaryn make up, then all the RHOYT sans T. Skelly make a "What went down video" #wishfulthinking
I think she regrets how it all went down. She would be further along with Aaryn as a friend I think. I know someone showed a photo with a comment from when she went to TX I think it was to see Adam's sister or brother or something.. it said "Will you be seeing Tara?" And she said "no, but I hope she is doing well". I think Bri tries to remain diplomatic and Tiffani just bitches and spews hate and venom at people.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”