T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

CrankyPants wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 pm Yeah...that video where Chris hurt himself made me wince and gasp on his behalf. I broke my back 17 years ago, and I don't wish the pain I've lived in for all these years on anyone, ever.

Actually, there was a big story on Good Morning America a few weeks back about adult men getting horrible injuries at trampoline parks. It has to do with how they are woven together under the mats, and men generally weigh over 150 pounds, and when they jump the energy amplifies and many men have broken their necks. And since they force you to sign a non-disclosure clause before you're allowed to jump, I'm surprized he mentioned it, and showed the clip.

It's why I have to laugh when T.Celery claims to have OCD and PPOCD about her kids getting injured....if that was true a trampoline park would be the last place she would take them.
I thought you sign a waiver in case of injury. Or is the NDA a thing too? Wow.

There is no way she cares about stuff like that. I agree. She parrots what other moms say to seem authentic. That rug she has is dangerous it looks like thry can trip over, she lets them near boiling water, she leaves them unsupervised, leaves them to go to Vegas or London, she got bunk beds, unsafe car restraints, doesn't use actual medicine on things. Every single day I just think what a joke she is.

I can't believe you have to put up with chronic pain day in day out. It goes to show you aren't afraid of hard work, you just get on with it. If you ever decide to do a channel I will watch. Just don't let fame change you.
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

That story where she's ranting about tap to clean and her this is real life hashtag challenge or whatever.... her collar bone jutting out like that was making me super uncomfortable :(
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Courtneyshayne wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:58 pm That story where she's ranting about tap to clean and her this is real life hashtag challenge or whatever.... her collar bone jutting out like that was making me super uncomfortable :(
I feel uncomfortable about her oil avatar. She's trying to be all hot and stuff. Her wrist looks bony. She is very sick. Instagram filters can't hide her eating disorder
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

IcedCoffee wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 pm
CrankyPants wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:03 pm Yeah...that video where Chris hurt himself made me wince and gasp on his behalf. I broke my back 17 years ago, and I don't wish the pain I've lived in for all these years on anyone, ever.

Actually, there was a big story on Good Morning America a few weeks back about adult men getting horrible injuries at trampoline parks. It has to do with how they are woven together under the mats, and men generally weigh over 150 pounds, and when they jump the energy amplifies and many men have broken their necks. And since they force you to sign a non-disclosure clause before you're allowed to jump, I'm surprized he mentioned it, and showed the clip.

It's why I have to laugh when T.Celery claims to have OCD and PPOCD about her kids getting injured....if that was true a trampoline park would be the last place she would take them.
I thought you sign a waiver in case of injury. Or is the NDA a thing too? Wow.

There is no way she cares about stuff like that. I agree. She parrots what other moms say to seem authentic. That rug she has is dangerous it looks like thry can trip over, she lets them near boiling water, she leaves them unsupervised, leaves them to go to Vegas or London, she got bunk beds, unsafe car restraints, doesn't use actual medicine on things. Every single day I just think what a joke she is.

I can't believe you have to put up with chronic pain day in day out. It goes to show you aren't afraid of hard work, you just get on with it. If you ever decide to do a channel I will watch. Just don't let fame change you.

If I could give younger women one tip about life, it would be to take better care of your body than I did as a young wife/mother. Be kinder to yourself, take health precautions, and get better quality healthcare than I had.

But honestly, I don't have thick enough skin to ever YouTube, it would upset me too much if/when people were hateful.

It would be fun to be Lame Goth Granny....except I'm not Goth....????
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

She is throwing mud at "tap to clean" ,which is something i like to see when i am looking at those youtubers stories, and she is encouraging this same old real life shit and proves herself as being just a copy of some other shitty things.

Somebody said bri is following her again. Why would she?

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

T.Celery has to come up with some way to generate things she can repost on IG...that's why she's calling for "real life" swipes.

She doens't have an original idea for anything...people are getting sick of seeing Redi-whip coffee and Marry Me Chicken so she had to think of something else she could get other people to post....so she would have something to repost.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Deceased wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:50 pm Watching Chris on the latest family vibes has me dying.
Trying to shill Hello Fresh. First of all he has a speech impediment that I didn’t notice before. He literally says HEWWO fresh like 5 times. Which is also kind of how he and Carter say ELLA - EWWA. Omg. 😂
I’m no Shrimpy fan but I watched the vlog and his speech sounds normal to me. He definitely pronounced the Ls in ‘Ella’ and ‘Hello’. 😏
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Attn:
People, please stop posting your dump me chicken.
Some of it looks like Alpo the dog food. From a can.
For a dog. No.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Watching Shrimps vlog and I hear the Hewwo Fresh now as well.

Few thoughts:

Poor Shrimp is salivating over the thought of eating a steak, something Trash Bag deprives him of since "red meat makes her sick" 😂 Apparently so does blowjobs lol. Shrimps ultimate fantasy would be National Steak and Blowjob day.

Why can't the whole family enjoy a steak and why is Trashy eating lettuce wraps? Chicken nuggets for the boys again. Gag. Shrimps meal looked like a normal meal that was the most appetizing looking of anything shes ever cooked and it wasn't her own. Go figure.

His pink shirt matches his super feminine eyes.

When is she going to take that ratty hair weave out? It looks like shit. I have to cringe and laugh when I see the back of her head. Yikes.

Why is she skipping her antibiotic? Ella has rosy cheeks and a runny nose. Ear infections hurt a lot so why would she risk treating her infection? I'm sure she got amoxicillin prescribed which is not a big deal to take. Also just pile all the kids, yourself and those dogs in your kids crib and get some more germs in there why don't you.

Shrimps so proud of himself for blowing some dirt around. Wow. Real man there. Most men cut their own grass too and don't have to hire real men to do it.

I have a 3 yr old and I don't let him eat popcorn due to a choking hazard. Why the heck is she letting Ella eat it?

She is so thin that she could wear my 10 yr olds clothes. Wearing colors like light pink like a tween girl too. She needs to grow up.

Yeah she gets it all done. All done being fake and laying in bed until she starves herself to her goal Skeletor weight and then shes magically all healed.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

She has been seeming super lively and smug lately on Instagram and their vlogs. So was all that sick in bed crap just a fake act for sympathy and attention? Was she starving herself even more with the cleanse and she reached her Skeletor goal weight so she is all smug and happy with herself?

Also thats odd that Bri is now following her again. Especially when Trashy is throwing shade dissing the tap to cleans Bri does. I really hoped Bri came to her senses.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Can someone quickly explain what happened with Bri and Aaryn? Or Tiff and Aaryn was it? Or do we not know any details?
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... fa9197.png[/IMG]

How does T-beast expect to sustain a pregnancy when she obviously has some eating disorder? She needs help, not another child. I didn’t finish the vlog but it kind of irritated me when they said another baby girl could never live up to Ella. News flash, Ella isn’t anything special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm thinking Bri got guilted into re-adding. She is feeling extremely vulnerable. Tiffani probably wants to end the friendship on her terms. She is desperate to be Bri, she's asked on multiple times if anyone knows a photographer. Bri is good friends with Molly Watson. I think that Tiffani would have already gotten recommendations the last time she asked. She is probably hoping for some sort of sponsorship or collaboration. Because really, you can get this shit off Google faster than it would take to ask and sort through recommendations.

RealityBites, yep she is looking insanely smug. I don't even know how she can be so cocky with how much of a disaster her life is.

I haven't watched the vlog, I saw the title. Fishing for clicks much, Beastons? I wouldn't put it past them to go to a gender selection doctor. She definitely wants a girl. She has even said stuff about how thankful she is for Scarlett since Ella didn't have a sister. What a load of crock(pot) crap.

Lol, I cut the grass myself. We got a new lawn mower so I just have to press the button. Before that it was a pullstring and I couldn't start it... my husband could though. Chris should be able to do that. Then again, he has to do housework and look after Queen Skeleton Celeri so maybe he is too short on time.

Personally, I love tap to clean. It's satisfying to me. :D

I was talking with my friend earlier, who has no idea who Tiffani is - so she is not bias. I told her I saw a really cute baby girl and she said most babies are cute but some are not. I asked what she thinks of Ella, showed her some pics from Tiff's insta. She said "That kid looks... odd". I honestly think Tiffani thinks Ella is going to be a model but she isn't going to be.

Favoritecake, all we have is speculation.
shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

Ella’s an ugly kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

i keep forgetting she’s blocked me so i forget to check her feed/stories from my other account. omg just checked and she’s totally shading bri with being over the tap to cleans. everyone does tap to cleans apparently 🙄 god she’s such a raging cunt i can’t even. wtf is wrong with her? and thanking her “tribe” 🙄 another dig at bri (who always mentions her “community”).

she’s sooooo jealous it’s killing her!! bri should be flattered really, it means she’s getting to trashi haha. i’m so #teambri who else is with me? 😎😄

and the comment about her “cleanse” (subtitles: eating disorder) not effecting (sic) her supply. she’s obviously received a ton of comments about that weird nursing pic and feels the need to set the record straight. i was going to say the same thing, the pic looked weird. her boobs are a modest a cup and are much higher up. unless her boob is like a long sock, i don’t see how ella could be nursing from halfway down her stomach. i call bs. i think this starvation she’s put herself on has caused her milk to dry up. she won’t admit to it though.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

The same woman who lays in bed for 3 days with a heating pad over period cramps, won’t give her 1 year old antibiotics for her ear infection. She’s a negligent c*nt. That’s like child abuse. That shit hurts. She’s seriously so evil... The only person she cares about is herself and this whole antibiotic charade is Just more proof of that.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I'm probably going to hell for this, but every time I see Ella all I think about is sloth from the Goonies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

h 25 l wrote:I'm probably going to hell for this, but every time I see Ella all I think about is sloth from the Goonies
What is it? Tapatalk doesnt show it to me.

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

I am going.to assume bri K reads this thread too then.

I commented once that kids under 3 should not eat popcorn clearly that comment wasnt acknowledged.

Yes told you Steak would be amazing to watch them eat LOL
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

Am i being too speculative or is bri talking about t.trash ? I saw her instastory and she is talking about extensions how she doesnt like them.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”