BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by flightlessbird »

There's no belly in this picture from like 2 weeks ago.
FB_IMG_1581543786609.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

So the one time she decides to watch a movie w/ the kids she can’t get off her damn phone cz she has to show the world that she’s sUpEr mOm gOaLs for being w/ all 4 kids without dildo head.
sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:32 pm So the one time she decides to watch a movie w/ the kids she can’t get off her damn phone cz she has to show the world that she’s sUpEr mOm gOaLs for being w/ all 4 kids without dildo head.
THIS!!!!!!! I wanted to smack her when I watched her insta story
Oookarrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Oookarrr »

jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3aa9f1.jpg[/IMG]

1. hahaha who here posted the comment cause it’s great
2. she didn’t deny it sooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Whoever did my dare I owe you coffee this is great ImageImageImageImage

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oookarrr wrote:
jrs wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3aa9f1.jpg[/IMG]

1. hahaha who here posted the comment cause it’s great
2. she didn’t deny it sooooo

Whoever did my dare I owe you coffee this is great ImageImageImageImage

tHoSe cOmMeNtS mAkE mE lAuGh....like she didn’t just like a whole ass comment on youtube congratulating her on her “pregnancy”.

Britney is the biggest troll there is always lying about her marriage/pregnancy & only admitting to shit when she gets caught then she has the audacity to complain when ppl call her fake.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Wow. More fillers and... is she now doing spray tans?? Looks comical but at least less of a shit show than little miss ghostly white hands

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

boonz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by boonz »

That instastory was cringe as fuck with the golden child lol

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boonz wrote:That instastory was cringe as fuck with the golden child lol

Yea some golden child she turned out to be....poor thing barely smiles, giggles, babbles....nothing. She showed Scarlett the entire day on her IG story and I didn’t hear one thing come out of her mouth. I scrolled through her “birthday vlog” and the part where they’re all happily clapping singing happy birthday, she just sits there with a blank look on her face and doesn’t smile at all.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

She was not impressed at all.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Really strange, most babies that age don't stop babbling for the life of them. They even babble while crying. I wonder if there's more wrong with her than just the allergies, or if it's due to the complete lack of Brit and dildo head's parenting skills.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

dazzled wrote:Really strange, most babies that age don't stop babbling for the life of them. They even babble while crying. I wonder if there's more wrong with her than just the allergies, or if it's due to the complete lack of Brit and dildo head's parenting skills.
Considering how much time they seem to dedicate to acknowledging their existance, I don't think lack of attention is the issue. The genetics she has inherited are subpar so it makes me think it might be more to do with that. I do hope she is ok though.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Quality attention is another issue - it's one thing if the attention is age appropriate play or reading a story it's another if the attention is trying to get a cute picture for the next sponsored ad. If she has any issues gleaning knowledge passively from her environment will be harder even more so if that environment isn't set up for learning. When I see videos of the kid she's almost always in some sort of seat or in the white living room not surrounded by books toys etc.

She could also feel uncomfortable or be in pain from eating food she's allergic to which would make anyone less responsive.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

Brit records her and snaps photos but never captures her actually doing anything with her that would inspire learning. Even in the clips she posts, she might say one thing to her and that is all beyond laughing. Kids need to be spoken to and have actions spoken and read to etc and i dont se her doing that. My daughter was already really into books (being read to her and looking at) by 1.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

stnalp wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:16 am Brit records her and snaps photos but never captures her actually doing anything with her that would inspire learning. Even in the clips she posts, she might say one thing to her and that is all beyond laughing. Kids need to be spoken to and have actions spoken and read to etc and i dont se her doing that. My daughter was already really into books (being read to her and looking at) by 1.
I think Harlow, Aria and Scarlett fall into the normal range for physical and cognitive development for their age. (Nolan is another matter) But they are at a real disadvantage compared to children whose parents interact with them by reading, playing games, having conversations. Britney (as well as other youtubers) feels that being an influencer is wonderful because she is home with the children. But so what! Filming, staring at your phone, pecking away at your stupid computer does nothing for their development.
stnalp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stnalp »

olemama wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 am
stnalp wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:16 am Brit records her and snaps photos but never captures her actually doing anything with her that would inspire learning. Even in the clips she posts, she might say one thing to her and that is all beyond laughing. Kids need to be spoken to and have actions spoken and read to etc and i dont se her doing that. My daughter was already really into books (being read to her and looking at) by 1.
I think Harlow, Aria and Scarlett fall into the normal range for physical and cognitive development for their age. (Nolan is another matter) But they are at a real disadvantage compared to children whose parents interact with them by reading, playing games, having conversations. Britney (as well as other youtubers) feels that being an influencer is wonderful because she is home with the children. But so what! Filming, staring at your phone, pecking away at your stupid computer does nothing for their development.
I dont agree that Scarlet seems normal for a child her age and i am pretty sure harlows speech is well behind at least as well. I know not all children are starting to talk or walk super well yet but that child is never shown babbling or saying anything. She is basically just now saying only mama according to britney and that is 100% not normal for a child her age. As far as her other skills, no one here can say since we dont watch her do anything besides bob her head around and stare 90% of the time, but based on that, i lean towards thinking she is probably more than likely behind in those areas as well.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

I think it’s a common problem with Kids on YouTube because their parents never look at them when they’re speaking. Like Bryan Lanning always positions himself in front or behind the person he’s speaking at so they are both facing the camera.

If you’ve ever read a story to a baby/toddler or even special needs kids, they spend a lot of the time watching your mouth/face and possibly even trying to touch it. They’re trying to learn about their environment by watching the people they’re connected to.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Harlow is definitely behind. She should at least be speaking 3 - 4 word sentences, which I've never heard her do. Honestly, all of her kids except for Aria are behind in terms of language, probably because she never bothers to talk to them properly and parks them in front of the iPad all the time instead. Remember when all she would do was tell the kids, "I sEeEeEe you!", "What are you doeen?", and "Is that gud"? Yeah. That's not how kids learn to talk properly.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

dazzled wrote:Harlow is definitely behind. She should at least be speaking 3 - 4 word sentences, which I've never heard her do. Honestly, all of her kids except for Aria are behind in terms of language, probably because she never bothers to talk to them properly and parks them in front of the iPad all the time instead. Remember when all she would do was tell the kids, "I sEeEeEe you!", "What are you doeen?", and "Is that gud"? Yeah. That's not how kids learn to talk properly.
She did on the insta story the other day when they were doing valentines. She said that’s for my best friend.

Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

dazzled wrote:Harlow is definitely behind. She should at least be speaking 3 - 4 word sentences, which I've never heard her do. Honestly, all of her kids except for Aria are behind in terms of language, probably because she never bothers to talk to them properly and parks them in front of the iPad all the time instead. Remember when all she would do was tell the kids, "I sEeEeEe you!", "What are you doeen?", and "Is that gud"? Yeah. That's not how kids learn to talk properly.

I think Harlow is precious! I’ve always thought she was the absolute cutest baby! But I agree her speech is behind... (which isn’t totally abnormal for a 3 year old) but her and Addie (Jessica’s daughter) are very close to the same age and Addie is speaking sentences and has been for awhile.. Nolan seems to have a little bit of a speech delay also, Aria talks just fine. Scarlett not saying much at 12 months old isn’t really a big deal, she seems to be active and some babies are more serious than others, one (of my 4 kiddos) was the same she said very few words until about 18-20 months old but was always listening and paying attention, but very quiet. To this day she is 13 and is still the same but is extremely smart and in our school TAG program... Scarlett might just be a listener as well, soaking everything in.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

As I work with children and as its my job to assess their development, of course there is always going to be a discrepancy and generally it really isn't something you need to be concerned about—just like adults, kids are individuals, and neither Harlow nor Scarlett are anywhere near developmentally delayed. It still reflects poorly on Brit (especially with Harlow and Nolan) because from what we're able to tell from her vlogs, they don't receive much stimulation that's appropriate for children. Children learn to speak from the adults around them, so you need to talk to and with them in a clear voice as much as you can. Quite obviously Brit cannot be bothered to do that. I honestly wonder how often she actually interacts with these kids.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”