Yup Bri is following her again but tiffani isn't following her back
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

naber_6 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:04 am Am i being too speculative or is bri talking about t.trash ? I saw her instastory and she is talking about extensions how she doesnt like them.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Hmm But Bri showed us putting clip in extensions in her 5am video LOL definitely shade
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

luxe0780 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:57 am i keep forgetting she’s blocked me so i forget to check her feed/stories from my other account. omg just checked and she’s totally shading bri with being over the tap to cleans. everyone does tap to cleans apparently 🙄 god she’s such a raging c*nt i can’t even. wtf is wrong with her? and thanking her “tribe” 🙄 another dig at bri (who always mentions her “community”).

she’s sooooo jealous it’s killing her!! bri should be flattered really, it means she’s getting to trashi haha. i’m so #teambri who else is with me? 😎😄

and the comment about her “cleanse” (subtitles: eating disorder) not effecting (sic) her supply. she’s obviously received a ton of comments about that weird nursing pic and feels the need to set the record straight. i was going to say the same thing, the pic looked weird. her boobs are a modest a cup and are much higher up. unless her boob is like a long sock, i don’t see how ella could be nursing from halfway down her stomach. i call bs. i think this starvation she’s put herself on has caused her milk to dry up. she won’t admit to it though.
I think she’s shading it because she didn’t come up with it and is bitter
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

So I just watched part of BFV and they said they were giving her “medicine” so that’s good... guess they left her in pain for a few days, the garlic oil wasn’t it cutting it, Ella probably probably couldn’t sleep and was interrupting Tiffs me time, so she finally decided to give her the antibiotics.

Chris looked so sad in the beginning as he was sitting at the kiddie table drinking his celery juice. How long is Tiff going to keep up saying oils are a cure all when her family has been in the worst health since they made this huge switch.

I wonder if Chris getting hurt will be enough reason for them to get rid of their own trampoline? They’re seriously so dangerous and huge liability. I wonder if their homeowners goes up having a trampoline? God, you know you’re old when you start questioning those things lol.
bitchface
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchface »

Onchao16 wrote:Just noticed Bri isn’t following Trashi anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still show Bri following her

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

yeahsureok wrote:So I just watched part of BFV and they said they were giving her “medicine” so that’s good... guess they left her in pain for a few days, the garlic oil wasn’t it cutting it, Ella probably probably couldn’t sleep and was interrupting Tiffs me time, so she finally decided to give her the antibiotics.

Chris looked so sad in the beginning as he was sitting at the kiddie table drinking his celery juice. How long is Tiff going to keep up saying oils are a cure all when her family has been in the worst health since they made this huge switch.

I wonder if Chris getting hurt will be enough reason for them to get rid of their own trampoline? They’re seriously so dangerous and huge liability. I wonder if their homeowners goes up having a trampoline? God, you know you’re old when you start questioning those things lol.
I don’t think it was an antibiotic she was giving her. Pretty sure it was Elderberry

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

What’s with these women? Do they read here, Trashi messages Bri and asks why she isn’t following her, Bri plays dumb and then refollows her?

sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunshine616 »

This family gets worse by the day.

I pity those kids and Chris but why is Chris not putting his foot down.

Tiffani id dreaming if she thinks the detox or whatever she calls it will sustain her and a new life....if anything it could backfire on her and she could gain even more weight back.

Bri was so smart to unfollow this psycho...I am shocked she started following her again. Tiffani is SO hurtful and she says she is not throwing shade but she is....my life isn't neat all the time and obviously Bris isn't either but she puts forth the effort to make her home nice for her family.

Poor Bri not getting pregnant broke my heart I hope she conceives twins before Tiffani.

Karma has to be out there for Tiff...she is a vile smug human being.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Onchao16 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:53 am What’s with these women? Do they read here, Trashi messages Bri and asks why she isn’t following her, Bri plays dumb and then refollows her?

Looks like someone asked about why Bri wasn’t following
Her in her Instagram post...
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

h 25 l wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:15 am I'm probably going to hell for this, but every time I see Ella all I think about is sloth from the Goonies
I said this not too long ago and I’m still alive. lol
There are striking similarities because of the eye. It’s funny to
me that Tbag’s genetics contributed to that. She can’t blame
Chris. I really do think that’s why she’s doing all this starving or one of the main reasons. She knows the eye is from her side and is paranoid it will happen with the next. Yes, she IS that nuts to think she can control genetics.🤣
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 am So I just watched part of BFV and they said they were giving her “medicine” so that’s good... guess they left her in pain for a few days, the garlic oil wasn’t it cutting it, Ella probably probably couldn’t sleep and was interrupting Tiffs me time, so she finally decided to give her the antibiotics.

I think she gave her the steroid only and no antibiotics. They kept saying her cheeks were rosy because of the steroid. Which I am no doctor, but do know you have to have both for it to work on the ear properly. Anyone actually hear her say she gave the antibiotic? The antibiotic in her mind is the garlic. Hope I’m wrong.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

naber_6 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:56 am
h 25 l wrote:I'm probably going to hell for this, but every time I see Ella all I think about is sloth from the Goonies
What is it? Tapatalk doesnt show it to me.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Naber—It’s a picture of the character “Sloth” from
an old movie called “The Goonies.”
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

BlondeQueen96 wrote:Yup Bri is following her again but tiffani isn't following her back
No joke, I checked Instagram this morning and Tiffani was following Bri just like 5 or 6 hours ago haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

I hope Brianna gets pregnant with a girl or twin girls and Tiffani gets pregnant with a boy. You know that would eat her up 😂
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Amy23 wrote:I hope Brianna gets pregnant with a girl or twin girls and Tiffani gets pregnant with a boy. You know that would eat her up Image
Idk what I want her to have... I’m afraid if she has a boy then they will be even more annoying with the Ella favoritism lol

Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

Salamisammich wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:04 pm
Amy23 wrote:I hope Brianna gets pregnant with a girl or twin girls and Tiffani gets pregnant with a boy. You know that would eat her up Image
Idk what I want her to have... I’m afraid if she has a boy then they will be even more annoying with the Ella favoritism lol

I just really don’t want them to have anymore actually cause they said no other baby could compare to Ella 🙄 so I think whatever they have they would still show her favoritism. Those poor boys especially tanner
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

I can not believe that asshole said: "better not have a girl because she can't live up to you". UMMMM You better not have any more kids then. Because of 50/50 chance there beastly. Wow. You don't keep having kids to see if you can make a better model than the one before it. How sick that he has a bias against his own daughter that even another one of his children could never compare. Thanks for clearing up our suspicions that Ewwa is your favorite.
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Unread post by thisisgold21 »

A couple more thoughts/observations on that video-
The kids will be so confused when they learn that words they have been taught to say are actually pronounced differently. For example, they don't say words that end in ING correctly. They say mornin, pushin, doin, makin, mixin, takin. Their minds will be blown when they learn those words actually end in ING.
OMG Chris' legs don't reach from one side of the crib to the other!!! LMAO!
I definitely hear him say Hewwo! Especially when Krystal comes over and he greats her. Thanks to whoever first pointed that out! It's hysterical!
YT13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by YT13 »

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm A couple more thoughts/observations on that video-
The kids will be so confused when they learn that words they have been taught to say are actually pronounced differently. For example, they don't say words that end in ING correctly. They say mornin, pushin, doin, makin, mixin, takin. Their minds will be blown when they learn those words actually end in ING.
I definitely hear him say Hewwo! Especially when Krystal comes over and he greats her. Thanks to whoever first pointed that out! It's hysterical!
Their 'luh you' and 'nigh nigh'. They speak to their kids as if they themselves are kids. You can tell Tiffani struggles to understand them because when they are talking to her, you can see her slightly mouthing the words as they speak to try to understand and piece together what they are saying.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thisisgold21 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:55 pm A couple more thoughts/observations on that video-
Okay I straight up had a good laugh at the word list. For
a moment I thought they were rap lyrics.
Also, more laughs is it Ewwa as in “yuck” eww, or Eeewaaa? Or both. lol!
Those kids will be correcting their teachers thinking they are saying it right driving the teacher nuts with it.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”