angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Drowning in debt, parenting is inept | Part #24

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Ducklings4 wrote:
playground78 wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:40 am There is more to being a Christian than giving you money to a church that most likely uses it to pay the pastor. If they think God would bless them only because they give 10% than they don't understand anything they learn in church. There are poor people who cannot tithe, yet give what they can and serve others in their community/do charity work. C&K are just entitled assholes who spout bible verses and teachings when it suits them and attend church because "it's what you do".

They are nothing like Jesus, sitting in their giant house living beyond their means. What charitable works have they ever done? They drink in excess, buy more than what they need. They are gluttons in almost every aspect of their lives. Not that Christians need to be perfect but for them to claim they are getting blessings because of how great they are is laughable. They make Christians look bad and it drives me insane.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
This is soooooo true! I am not a member of any religion but I know a token Christian when I see one. They are not living a pious life. They participate when convenient. You are right...it is laughable.
Our priest told us he was fine if empty envelopes were turned in if need be as long as we did not give up on our relationship with God. The envelopes were proof we were coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My church growing up had the similar guidelines, except ours were always called Love Offerings rather than tithing because it was supposed to be what your heart guided you to give (it was just a tiny bit hippy dippy.) If you couldn’t or didn’t feel guided to give, you could just put your love/spirit in the basket.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Their story gets more and more ridiculous every time they open their mouths.
We are supposed to believe that they put all of their expenses on a company credit card, so where did all the cash go? Because they were making money that whole time, its not like they were ill, not able to work and living on credit. They were working, making money and still living on credit. Their addictions didn't hurt them financially? BULL. Where else would the money have gone? Yes a portion would have went to their mortgage but by their own admission almost everything else went on the card. So where is all the cash?

And please, a 2 hour meeting bothers them because they could have been working during that time? On what? Their SM presence is hardly one that would take a 40 hour work week.
ashmax21
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ashmax21 »

Was the last vlog supposed to be an example of a work day? They went to a meeting at their bank, Cullen filmed how to post on FB (how millions of people have done with this without his tips is shocking :roll: , Katie contemplated BUYING a statue from a faith she isn't apart of to bury in the ground in hopes to sell their house (that sentence is bananas) and then she filmed a podcast no one asked for. They are not living in the real world.

They could have done ALL OF THIS with the kids at home. The preschool is fine, ok, but the aftercare?! They would be out of this debt mess in half the time if they didn't pay for aftercare and gymnastics. She's not going to be an olympian Katie, taking a year off from gymnastics so you can get out of this mess won't be the end of the world.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

wishes wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:47 am Not sure who mentioned a title for a new thread, but I totally agree with "shifty eyes, constant lies" to be the next one!
lol..that was me. :D
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

ashmax21 wrote:Was the last vlog supposed to be an example of a work day? They went to a meeting at their bank, Cullen filmed how to post on FB (how millions of people have done with this without his tips is shocking :roll: , Katie contemplated BUYING a statue from a faith she isn't apart of to bury in the ground in hopes to sell their house (that sentence is bananas) and then she filmed a podcast no one asked for. They are not living in the real world.

They could have done ALL OF THIS with the kids at home. The preschool is fine, ok, but the aftercare?! They would be out of this debt mess in half the time if they didn't pay for aftercare and gymnastics. She's not going to be an olympian Katie, taking a year off from gymnastics so you can get out of this mess won't be the end of the world.
Cullen needs something to fill his addiction. It cant be the drugs, so he went to the fish tank, no money for the fish tank so it went to the debt, katie has taken control of the debt, so he has driven himself over to Facebook Market. Honestly when I am buying stuff, I dont need a lavish explanation on what it is, I just wanna know if its "like new",clean, dimentions, and worth the money. The rest is a waste of my time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

playground78
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playground78 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:57 am
playground78 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:10 am

His eyes are a big one for me and also if you look at how red his nose is would definitely be a indicator that he is sniff sniffing something and it’s causing him to rub his nose a little more than normal. I mean unless he’s sick but he definitely sounds and looks fine to me. He is definitely very hyper. More than he has been in the last couple of videos. I would say he could be doing a combo of something. I think he takes Xanax and snorts the Coco but ImageImage

I don’t think he’s doing illicit drugs. But I’d say they are both on Adderall for their “supposed ADHD”. And I bet one or both of them is on antidepressants. Also likely Ativan or Valium for Cullen. Plus alcohol. I bet Cullen has not had even one single day free from substance. He traded weed, cocaine and opiates for prescription meds. I don’t think it’s going to end well. He needs to be in a program. This will burn out fast.
Just curious-- why don't you think Cullen is doing illegal drugs? He's certainly admitted to it in the past. He's under a lot of stress. It seems to be his coping mechanism. Although I have to believe Katie would kick his ass for spending money on drugs right now!
In the thumbnail for the "Making Thousands Selling Crap on Facebook" he looks pretty wasted. His eyes have that glassy look.
Thanks to the others who commented here about their idea that God is "rewarding" them. So glad to hear that others are seeing the ridiculous pretzel logic they're applying. I've known true Christians who gave of themselves. These idiots seem to believe that throwing some money in the collection plate and taking your kids to Sunday school is being a "good Christian". But poor people, or people whose children are experiencing health problems must just not be good enough.
I just want to knock that smug smirk off of Katie's face. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Just because Katie has forbidden it and he’s under a microscope. I doubt he’d have cash or the opportunity to score drugs right now. She’s on him like white on rice. And he’s never be able to smoke it. She’d smell it. The only possible thing he could do without being caught is illegal opiates/ pills. But he could never afford them with this penny counting that’s going on. I’m willing to be Cullen is on a tight leash. He is only allowed to go to his sister’s for the podcast and to pick up kids. I’m sure his time is monitored. But I bet he’s getting all the meds he can from his dr!
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I think Cullen is drinking pretty heavily and might be abusing his ADHD medication. He also may just look terrible because of the enormous stress he is most likely under. I couldn't live with someone like Cullen but Katie seems like a giant bitch. I also don't believe they have haulted spending/shopping addiction. Nothing they say adds up so nothing would suprise me when it comes to these two.

lizdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lizdu »

That facebook marketplace video was stupid, you really don't need to put that much thought and effort into it if you have a shred of common sense. I honestly think they're both used to having too much time on their hands and don't know how to manage it. I just can't fathom how creating the content they do warrants 2 adults working full-time and paid childcare for 2 kids. Cullen seems like a personable guy, I bet he'd be good in a sales job. He'd probably feel better not being around Katie 24/7 too.
Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

Yes Cullen could easily get into sales and he would be good at that. He doesn’t need a college degree to go into car sales and make $50k+ first year. He strikes me as a reasonably intelligent guy and it would be so good for his family.
ashmax21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmax21 »

Everything in today's video. WUT.

She's offended by someone saying that prayer works when selling a house but goes on and on about god blessing them because they give money to church. To each their own with religion (atheist here) but their thinking breaks my heart.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Issy1129 wrote:Yes Cullen could easily get into sales and he would be good at that. He doesn’t need a college degree to go into car sales and make $50k+ first year. He strikes me as a reasonably intelligent guy and it would be so good for his family.
Or he could work at Best Buy or Staples/Office Depot. He likes the tech stuff and he is definitely friendly and certainly seems to be able to get people to trust him! He could sell computers/ TV/ tech stuff.
Or he could work somewhere like Geico.
There's lots he could do.
I still say he should sign up with Uber and Lyft. He could make at least _something_ and work on his own schedule. But I am sure that if you suggest that, you'll get some passive aggressive response from Katie and get blocked. "What if someone needs to view the house while he's gone?" OMG. People are just beating a path to their door to see this amazing bargain house.

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It is pretty obvious that they have not factored the mortgage into their monthly budget and have not been paying it.

This is where most people would cut as much as possible from their budget and find another source of income.

Instead of having people pray their house sells they need everyone to pray they gain some common sense with a little dose of reality.

OKmom10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OKmom10 »

I didn’t even watch the latest videos, but using St. Joseph like that kills me. Any Catholic that actually knows their faith knows that we don’t believe in that crap of burying a statue. That’s superstitious. I mean, other people may look at our religion and think we’re nuts (we probably seem crazy tbh 🤷‍♀️), but they’re wrong on thinking we condone that. However, if they really want to use our religion then they should look up the great saints who said to live in poverty and WORK HARD.
I just really can’t get over how immature these two are. How can you really think you don’t need an extra job? They really like to make their YT job seem hard and laborious just for an excuse. YT makes me feel so vindicated though. I see so many “educated” people on YT making idiotic choices while so many people tell me that I’m ruining my kids by homeschooling them. If the education in this country leads to people like this then I’m happy my kids aren’t “educated” like them.
bootsncats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bootsncats »

OH MY GOSH.... just watching the latest vlog and I cannot believe what I'm hearing!!! Katie said that a few months ago they started working with an agent who will be working behind the scenes with the brands that they partner with to manage the deals and how/when they get paid, etc. She said how awesome it is b/c that frees up hours and hours for them to work on other things.
WHAT are they working on for hours and hours?!?!!?

Everything that they did in yesterday's vlog could have been done in 2 hours time and WITH the kids. They had to go IN to the bank (Katie said that as if that were some big deal... "we had to actually go IN the bank") and then Katie recorded a podcast in her closet (how long was it? 20-30 min.??) and Cullen recorded a pointless video on tips/tricks for FB market place. And seriously... the ONLY reason that they made THOUSANDS selling stuff is b/c they had a huge sale in the golf cart.

They are so ridiculous. If they are paying an agent (they'd HAVE to be, right?!) while in the middle of this debt crisis, honestly, they deserve to be broke. I haven't even gotten to whatever foolishness she is about to say on being offended when people say to pray the house sells. Total madness with these two....
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Cullen and Katie: Drowning in debt, parenting is inept | Part #24

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I wonder if they’ve gotten a solid offer on the house and are trying to pivot to the next con. I expect a vlog saying how the religious crap sold their house. They’ll start making Jesus videos and selling merch with scriptures on it.

Issy1129
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Issy1129 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:44 pm
Issy1129 wrote:Yes Cullen could easily get into sales and he would be good at that. He doesn’t need a college degree to go into car sales and make $50k+ first year. He strikes me as a reasonably intelligent guy and it would be so good for his family.
Or he could work at Best Buy or Staples/Office Depot. He likes the tech stuff and he is definitely friendly and certainly seems to be able to get people to trust him! He could sell computers/ TV/ tech stuff.
Or he could work somewhere like Geico.
There's lots he could do.
I still say he should sign up with Uber and Lyft. He could make at least _something_ and work on his own schedule. But I am sure that if you suggest that, you'll get some passive aggressive response from Katie and get blocked. "What if someone needs to view the house while he's gone?" OMG. People are just beating a path to their door to see this amazing bargain house.

Exactly. Katie blocked me already when I said something about them going back to work. Honestly, I am enjoying seeing so many entitled Youtubers just like them crash and burn now.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I refuse to give them views but to have the audacity to ask for prayer when THEY got themselves into this mess by their stupid choices is mind boggling! ESPECIALLY when they could just get SECOND jobs! It’s not like they’re incapable of getting one, they CHOOSE not to. So again, asking for prayer is selfish when prayers should be used for actual serious scenarios.

I frickin hate Katie at this point and actually want them to reap all the bad outcomes they come their way because of their choices THEY made and I hope it comes soon.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

More justifications for spending unnecessary money on the kids. She is proud because she spent $22 on the kids for valentine's day instead of $50! But claims they will still spend the rest on pizza because valentine's day is a big deal to them. They cannot pay their mortgage yet set aside money for more junk for their kids. I guess I am just a mean mom but my kids only get gifts on Christmas, and birthdays, and a few things at easter. This was just another way Katie could feed her shopping addiction. Money just seems to burn holes in their pockets.

Almost every debt free person I follow on yt and Instagram try their best not to spend any money so that anything extra can go to their snowball! These two just make excuses for everything! Start a new tradition and make each other valentine's, they are kids why not take the opportunity to make lasting changes.

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

wishes wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:09 am I refuse to give them views but to have the audacity to ask for prayer when THEY got themselves into this mess by their stupid choices is mind boggling! ESPECIALLY when they could just get SECOND jobs! It’s not like they’re incapable of getting one, they CHOOSE not to. So again, asking for prayer is selfish when prayers should be used for actual serious scenarios.

I frickin hate Katie at this point and actually want them to reap all the bad outcomes they come their way because of their choices THEY made and I hope it comes soon.
Katie is now saying that their hardship is a chapter in the book of their life. The book is already written. The outcome is God's plan, etc. etc. Is she saying it was not her fault for making poor financial decisions, but just fulfilling God's plan? Spirituality is fine, but there is also the 'God helps those who help themselves.' I just feel she is brushing a lot of this off as a simple life lesson, not a disaster that could have been prevented by less vanity and greed.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They are the type of Christian's who take bits and pieces of the bible and the sermon from church and fit it to their own lifestyle. As a Christian you are also called to be quiet and listen to what you should be doing. Maybe their house not selling, the inconsistent payments from brands and many other signs are God trying to tell them to get second jobs. She talked about God closing doors, maybe he is closing the door on yt and social media for them. But they don't want to hear that so they ignore it.

They think going to church every sunday and reading scripture on their phone for 5 minutes makes them experts on the Christian faith apparently.

Okay so they admitted to having an agent who handles brands deals for them. So what is all this "work" they are doing all day. They don't know what real work is. They are entitled and out of touch with what real people deal with it is insane. I bet her parents sit in their mansion and look down on the poor and blame them for being poor.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”