BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by olemama »

dazzled wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:17 am Harlow is definitely behind. She should at least be speaking 3 - 4 word sentences, which I've never heard her do. Honestly, all of her kids except for Aria are behind in terms of language, probably because she never bothers to talk to them properly and parks them in front of the iPad all the time instead. Remember when all she would do was tell the kids, "I sEeEeEe you!", "What are you doeen?", and "Is that gud"? Yeah. That's not how kids learn to talk properly.
In "Coloring our Kids Hair at Home", around 7:20 , Harlow says ,as clear as a bell, "I don't want to, Mommy". By my count, that is a 5 word sentence. And she had just turned three. (I think?) I took me about two minutes to find an example. I totally agree that Britney could and should do better by her children. But that does not mean A,H, or S are delayed. Babies, toddlers and preschoolers have a wide range of times when they achieve milestones and still be "normal". (Nolan may be an exception in terms of language and cognitive skills but that can be due to his Duchenne's.)
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Aww look at B & F's baby girl...wait who are those random kids thrown in there? Lol so freaking obvious that she doesn't give a crap other than the golden child....and she's even neglecting her Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 563842.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Nolan seems the only one that is slightly delayed. I don’t even know if he is delayed. He just has a very soft voice so it’s hard to understand him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyAndBoring: Living Our Best (Sponsored) Life! (Part 71)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

A 6 year old girl went missing in South Carolina after getting off the school bus and playing in her neighborhood...they just found her dead today :( idk how britney lets aria run around completely unsupervised. I know some people think that’s totally fine but definitely not worth the risk.

EWTT12
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by EWTT12 »

Theory: July is due date?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 31bb4e.jpg[/IMG]

lotusmoon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lotusmoon »

EWTT12 wrote:Theory: July is due date?

thats a sad song... it’s beautiful but reminds me of. bad relationship i had Image wonder why it’s her fav song

sryjbc0918
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sryjbc0918 »

dazzled wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am Really strange, most babies that age don't stop babbling for the life of them. They even babble while crying. I wonder if there's more wrong with her than just the allergies, or if it's due to the complete lack of Brit and dildo head's parenting skills.
Well, harlow is like what, 3? I barely even hear her talk either
marilynmichelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by marilynmichelle »

If/when do y’all think she’s gonna announce that she’s pregnant?
marilynmichelle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by marilynmichelle »

If/when do y’all think she’s gonna announce that she’s pregnant?
lazydazey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lazydazey »

marilynmichelle wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:38 pm If/when do y’all think she’s gonna announce that she’s pregnant?
I feel like if she is pregnant now, she is going to wait till after they find out the gender or play the "I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PREGNANT" Card, lol.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

sryjbc0918 wrote:
dazzled wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:43 am Really strange, most babies that age don't stop babbling for the life of them. They even babble while crying. I wonder if there's more wrong with her than just the allergies, or if it's due to the complete lack of Brit and dildo head's parenting skills.
Forget their speech....those kids are ALL gonna grow up to be self absorbed, materialistic, entitled & dependent on others just like Britney. She cant teach them about work ethic and how to get along with ppl because not only has she never had a job in her entire life but she can’t keep a friend.

You can have all the money in the world but you can’t buy class & compassion.
jrs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jrs »

didn’t whoever spot her say she looked about 4 months pregnant? that would make her due date right at july...

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

sryjbc0918 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:56 pm
I was talking about Scarlett...
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

lotusmoon wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:51 pm

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 31bb4e.jpg
thats a sad song... it’s beautiful but reminds me of. bad relationship i had Image wonder why it’s her fav song
Maybe it's about Ean, not like homegirl ever gave herself enough time to get over him lmao
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

olemama wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:20 pm
dazzled wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:17 am Harlow is definitely behind. She should at least be speaking 3 - 4 word sentences, which I've never heard her do. Honestly, all of her kids except for Aria are behind in terms of language, probably because she never bothers to talk to them properly and parks them in front of the iPad all the time instead. Remember when all she would do was tell the kids, "I sEeEeEe you!", "What are you doeen?", and "Is that gud"? Yeah. That's not how kids learn to talk properly.
In "Coloring our Kids Hair at Home", around 7:20 , Harlow says ,as clear as a bell, "I don't want to, Mommy". By my count, that is a 5 word sentence. And she had just turned three. (I think?) I took me about two minutes to find an example. I totally agree that Britney could and should do better by her children. But that does not mean A,H, or S are delayed. Babies, toddlers and preschoolers have a wide range of times when they achieve milestones and still be "normal". (Nolan may be an exception in terms of language and cognitive skills but that can be due to his Duchenne's.)
Happy for you that you have the time and motivation to look for that! I haven't watched any of her videos in weeks and I'm not writing a dissertation so forgive me for making a statement without double checking and stating a source. If you had bothered to read my other post I was clearly stating that none of the kids are delayed, and that development between different children varies wildly.
Jesshayss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jesshayss »

Is it just me or was Frank commenting on Harlow's mood from her first birthday in the most recent video? Harlow's birthday is in January and I thought they didn't meet until April.... :?
brokenrecord
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brokenrecord »

Jesshayss wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:31 am Is it just me or was Frank commenting on Harlow's mood from her first birthday in the most recent video? Harlow's birthday is in January and I thought they didn't meet until April.... :?
Hmmm. Maybe he meant her 2nd bday? If that was a total slip up, then it would confirm she left Ean for him. Time stamp 4:10 on the vlog.

Edit- nevermind. I went back & Ean was there for her 1st bday.
Jesshayss
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jesshayss »

brokenrecord wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:57 am
Jesshayss wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:31 am Is it just me or was Frank commenting on Harlow's mood from her first birthday in the most recent video? Harlow's birthday is in January and I thought they didn't meet until April.... :?
Hmmm. Maybe he meant her 2nd bday? If that was a total slip up, then it would confirm she left Ean for him. Time stamp 4:10 on the vlog.

Edit- nevermind. I went back & Ean was there for her 1st bday.
Doesn't mean she couldn't have met up with Frank later that day lol
SundayRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SundayRose »

She probs shouldn't be doing weight watchers if she were prego.

Is that why she's hiding it? So she can keep the sponsorship?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

They met before and went ice skating in December. :P

Return to “Britneyandbaby”