Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts | Haleigh Everts | Part 2

marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts | Haleigh Everts | Part 3

Unread post by marisa_rose20 »

And I am the only one who noticed the enchilada-looking thing in the fridge that wasn't covered? I can't imagine not at least wrapping it in something so that it's not just exposed like it is sitting on a plate with nothing over-top
marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

athyker wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:18 pm So are they still on food stamps and wic or not? I'd imagine having just bought a house they would no longer qualify but one never knows with her.
That's a good question. I looked on the Arizona DHS website and it's very income-dependent. For a household of 4 people, they would have to be bringing home less than $47,638 a year to qualify. I have no idea what they make combined now that CJ is a chiropractor. I would think that if they can afford the house with as much as it costs (someone mentioned the model type/cost in previous comments), they probably make too much to have Haleigh qualify for WIC, because it's based on household income as a whole, not solely her income.

https://azdhs.gov/prevention/azwic/fami ... ligibility
coldheartedangel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by coldheartedangel »

IF she’s reporting taxes though. Which I wouldn’t be surprised if they just claim her as a defendant while she makes money in the side. I still believe they bought the house with someone else’s money. Unless he was working without a license and her “business “ were working, they wouldn’t be able to afford it unless someone with great credit co-signed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

marisa_rose20 wrote:
athyker wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:18 pm So are they still on food stamps and wic or not? I'd imagine having just bought a house they would no longer qualify but one never knows with her.
That's a good question. I looked on the Arizona DHS website and it's very income-dependent. For a household of 4 people, they would have to be bringing home less than $47,638 a year to qualify. I have no idea what they make combined now that CJ is a chiropractor. I would think that if they can afford the house with as much as it costs (someone mentioned the model type/cost in previous comments), they probably make too much to have Haleigh qualify for WIC, because it's based on household income as a whole, not solely her income.

https://azdhs.gov/prevention/azwic/fami ... ligibility
I believe he’s making more than $47K. Didn’t she say he works in Scottsdale? That place is pretty upscale. If he got a good job with a good office...a nice starting pay could be expected.

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

Haleigh’s recent Instagram post - “we didn’t qualify for a physician loan”. No shit, HE’S NOT A PHYSICIAN. He hasn’t done a fraction of the schooling or training of a physician. I’m married to an actual physician and lived the med school/residency/fellowship life. It’s so insulting she pretends he’s a real doctor.
marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

LucyDiamond wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 am Haleigh’s recent Instagram post - “we didn’t qualify for a physician loan”. No shit, HE’S NOT A PHYSICIAN. He hasn’t done a fraction of the schooling or training of a physician. I’m married to an actual physician and lived the med school/residency/fellowship life. It’s so insulting she pretends he’s a real doctor.
She's done some really good self-convincing to make herself truly believe that he's an actual doctor. I'm teetering between pursuing a DNP program or medical school and even I know that if I go the DNP route, I'm not an actual doctor (it's a doctorate of nursing practice, not of medicine, just like how his degree is a doctor of CHIROPRACTIC, not medicine). She can't understand that you need to be an MD or DO to be an actual doctor. Earth to Haleigh, that's how it is no matter how much you try tell yourself otherwise :roll:
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

marisa_rose20 wrote:
LucyDiamond wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:38 am Haleigh’s recent Instagram post - “we didn’t qualify for a physician loan”. No shit, HE’S NOT A PHYSICIAN. He hasn’t done a fraction of the schooling or training of a physician. I’m married to an actual physician and lived the med school/residency/fellowship life. It’s so insulting she pretends he’s a real doctor.
She's done some really good self-convincing to make herself truly believe that he's an actual doctor. I'm teetering between pursuing a DNP program or medical school and even I know that if I go the DNP route, I'm not an actual doctor (it's a doctorate of nursing practice, not of medicine, just like how his degree is a doctor of CHIROPRACTIC, not medicine). She can't understand that you need to be an MD or DO to be an actual doctor. Earth to Haleigh, that's how it is no matter how much you try tell yourself otherwise :roll:

This is how conversation about her husband’s job would go in real life...

Person: “What does your husband do?”
Haleigh: “He’s a doctor”
P: “Oh nice, what’s his specialty?”
H: “His specialty is chiropractics”
P: “Oh ok...he’s a chiropractor.”
H: “Yeah, doctor of chiropractic
You just waisted everyone’s time by not saying it right away

marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

ByeRose wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:29 am
marisa_rose20 wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if "My husband is a doctor" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth any time she meets someone new
marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

Not really sure why a drive-by video and two drive-by pictures of a truck engulfed in flames on the highway was necessary for the Instagram story :?
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

And she was driving. And we know the kids were with her cause CJ doesn’t watch the kids ever

LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

marisa_rose20 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm
marisa_rose20 wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if "My husband is a doctor" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth any time she meets someone new
Oh yeah, for sure. The funny thing is as an actual doctor’s wife that’s something most of us try to avoid mentioning for as long as possible. There’s a lot of assumptions that come with it and with service providers/salespeople there can be a “doctor tax” added to things pretty quickly. The student loan debt of an MD program is astronomical. Finances don’t become envy worthy for quite some time, haha.
marisa_rose20
Amateur
Amateur

LucyDiamond wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:50 am
marisa_rose20 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm

Oh yeah, for sure. The funny thing is as an actual doctor’s wife that’s something most of us try to avoid mentioning for as long as possible. There’s a lot of assumptions that come with it and with service providers/salespeople there can be a “doctor tax” added to things pretty quickly. The student loan debt of an MD program is astronomical. Finances don’t become envy worthy for quite some time, haha.
Between student loan debt and malpractice insurance (especially if you're OB/GYN, etc.), you don't really reap the benefits of a "doctor's salary" for a while, so I totally understand that!
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

marisa_rose20 wrote:
marisa_rose20 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:24 pm Wouldn't be surprised if "My husband is a doctor" is the first thing that comes out of her mouth any time she meets someone new
Between student loan debt and malpractice insurance (especially if you're OB/GYN, etc.), you don't really reap the benefits of a "doctor's salary" for a while, so I totally understand that!
Yet his debt is around $300K as she said a year or so ago. That’s crazy for a chiro.

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

ByeRose wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:33 pm
marisa_rose20 wrote:

Yet his debt is around $300K as she said a year or so ago. That’s crazy for a chiro.

Yeah, even at an "above average" starting wage of $65k, theres no way he's paying off those loans in a reasonable amount of time. That's going to take 30+ years.
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

DoeEyes wrote:
ByeRose wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:33 pm
marisa_rose20 wrote: Between student loan debt and malpractice insurance (especially if you're OB/GYN, etc.), you don't really reap the benefits of a "doctor's salary" for a while, so I totally understand that!

Yeah, even at an "above average" starting wage of $65k, theres no way he's paying off those loans in a reasonable amount of time. That's going to take 30+ years.
And then more debt cause they want to open their own practice. I get that life is sooo expensive and most people have to take out loans. Now they’re excited about their new home, but it could be a rude awakening. Especially living off one income and spending all their money on mortgage and loan payments.

athyker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by athyker »

Having that much debt and just starting out not having my practice going solid would give me the biggest anxiety. Maybe that's why he looks so miserable.

One thing I've always wondered is why they eat all this organic food but when they want a treat it's ok to eat junk. As much as she preaches all about the types of food they eat. It makes no sense.
karyjohnson45
Informer
Informer

Unread post by karyjohnson45 »

I just went to check up on Haleigh after some time and saw they bought a house... yikes....
I was hoping they would do themselves a favor and keep the... bunk bed lifestyle for a while

ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

athyker wrote:Having that much debt and just starting out not having my practice going solid would give me the biggest anxiety. Maybe that's why he looks so miserable.

One thing I've always wondered is why they eat all this organic food but when they want a treat it's ok to eat junk. As much as she preaches all about the types of food they eat. It makes no sense.
You’re absolutely right. My family member has an insane diet no lactose, gluten free, soy free, corn free and no treats. But she really sticks to it. No cheat days.

It’s like they torture themselves for five days, just so they can have one meal with no restrictions. Someone who truly believe to what they eat wouldn’t cheat like this. I noticed way more treats and she’ll be baking cookies for sale. There’s no way they’ll be “healthy”. Such cookies are still a niche market.
Their pasta diet was pretty convenient for them cause they had no money. Now when he’s finally making some they’ll be temped to buy better food and more variety.

eightiesbaby
Talker
Talker

Haleigh “I blame my personality” Everts | Haleigh Everts | Part 3

Unread post by eightiesbaby »

Okay honestly does she not know how to blend her makeup?? It looks like there is a shit stain on her forehead ImageImageImage

I don’t know what is what’s more distracting; her shitty makeup or the shitty sound quality of her videos Image lol [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 9fae0f.jpg[/IMG]

DoeEyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DoeEyes »

First, anyone surprised that after purchasing her home and having "everything she ever wanted" she's still not happy? Shes still a bitch to live with? Yeah...shocker!

Also, WTF. As someone who spends much of their time at the gym (amateur body builder - I average 2 hours/day, 5 days/weeks at the gym) why the hell would you put make up on BEFORE working out?

Return to “Haleigh Everts”