The Fitzgeralds.

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Fitzgeralds.

Unread post by celestialll »

LisaLulu22 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:41 am Also those cheap tests on amazon are amazing. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had a positive, went to the doctor the next day to get a blood test, and my hcg was only 17. They show positives wayyy sooner than any of those more expensive tests.

Also in terms of their financial stability, does anyone else think they have to do youtube? I can't imagine a milk man making much more than minimum wage and they live in an expensive area. I'm sure Youtube is their main income so they need as much clickbait as possible
i'm curious but how much could they make from youtube with only 70k subs? i wouldn't doubt it if some relative is helping them out with money because she definitely seems to spend a lot for their supposed milkman income.
MelE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MelE »

celestialll wrote:
LisaLulu22 wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:41 am Also those cheap tests on amazon are amazing. When I got pregnant with my daughter I had a positive, went to the doctor the next day to get a blood test, and my hcg was only 17. They show positives wayyy sooner than any of those more expensive tests.

Also in terms of their financial stability, does anyone else think they have to do youtube? I can't imagine a milk man making much more than minimum wage and they live in an expensive area. I'm sure Youtube is their main income so they need as much clickbait as possible
i'm curious but how much could they make from youtube with only 70k subs? i wouldn't doubt it if some relative is helping them out with money because she definitely seems to spend a lot for their supposed milkman income.
They’re lucky if the YouTube money covers her pregnancy test obsession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Beanmama »

celestialll wrote:

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 3762ad.jpg[/IMG]

Not a lot lol

kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but why is she getting an ultrasound for possible lung infection? Don't they use roentgen in US for that?
LisaLulu22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LisaLulu22 »

Oh looks she wrote out this whole little thing on Instagram talking to her third child....

She must have gotten her period
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She is getting an ultrasound because they found a lump in her breast and that is one of the ways they look at it to make sure it is not cancer. I don't know if she actually has a lung infection on top of that but it would be for the lump.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

What the hell is wrong with her? She’s acting like she doesn’t have two healthy babies already and has been struggling with infertility for years... it was one cycle calm your ass down

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She must have really believed that she found a guaranteed way to have a baby first cycle. Even though she has said that she knows it's only a 30% chance ( she said 20%) each month. So she should know she had a very slim chance and shouldn't be upset and she needs to stop rubbing me into everyone's face with how long it's taking her to get pregnant because she has not been trying long at all

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

She is whining hard about the ttc videos. Now you dont want to put pressure on yourself? But I thought you knew your body sooo well and knew when you'd get pregnant by the second it happened!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Did she tell cooper too bad about wanting to go to the city and it was just going to be her and willa? Or did I not catch that right? I’m not able to go back and watch it right now

Yourmomgoes2college
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Yourmomgoes2college »

Salamisammich wrote:Did she tell cooper too bad about wanting to go to the city and it was just going to be her and willa? Or did I not catch that right? I’m not able to go back and watch it right now

No, I think it was Wills saying she didn’t want to go.

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

Does Lex even realize that she has a son? I don’t mean to sound dramatic but, my god. She posts daily, sometimes multiple times a day about Willa. Nothing about Cooper.

And now that she’s on this TTC kick, it looks like she’s hoping for baby #3 to be a boy. Why not enjoy the precious moments with the son you already have and worry about baby #3 when/if it happens! It makes me so angry for that poor little guy.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

In the new video she's trying on clothes in target, pushing her belly out pretending she has a bump. Yikes.

MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

kerenkrazyeyes wrote:In the new video she's trying on clothes in target, pushing her belly out pretending she has a bump. Yikes.

I literally cringed when she did that. I also like how she tried to say the reason for their trip to target was so the kids could buy a valentines gift for each other and then they were going to paint ceramics as a family. When in reality, it was another shopping trip for Lex.

And what’s up with her story about Cooper being afraid of Willa punching him? She thought that was hilarious and said that she couldn’t guarantee that she wouldn’t punch him? Umm how about parenting your child. If Willa is sooo smart like Lex is always on about, then she is capable of learning not to hit her brother.

Lex also posted a video on her insta story a while back where cooper was sitting in a particular seat on the couch that Willa wanted so she climbed on top of him and was throwing her weight on him to try to make him move. Again Lex thought this was hilarious.

That little golden child is going to turn into a terror if Lex continues to refuse to teach and discipline.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

MelE wrote:
kerenkrazyeyes wrote:In the new video she's trying on clothes in target, pushing her belly out pretending she has a bump. Yikes.

I literally cringed when she did that. I also like how she tried to say the reason for their trip to target was so the kids could buy a valentines gift for each other and then they were going to paint ceramics as a family. When in reality, it was another shopping trip for Lex.

And what’s up with her story about Cooper being afraid of Willa punching him? She thought that was hilarious and said that she couldn’t guarantee that she wouldn’t punch him? Umm how about parenting your child. If Willa is sooo smart like Lex is always on about, then she is capable of learning not to hit her brother.

Lex also posted a video on her insta story a while back where cooper was sitting in a particular seat on the couch that Willa wanted so she climbed on top of him and was throwing her weight on him to try to make him move. Again Lex thought this was hilarious.

That little golden child is going to turn into a terror if Lex continues to refuse to teach and discipline.

I also didn't like how she said Willa was rummaging in the fridge and asked cooper to stop her. Um stop your own kid? What was she doing that was SO important she couldn't get a snack for her kids herself?

Prob staring at the 50 ovulation tests she took that day..

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

I bet Lex would never had forgotten the valentines cards if they were for Princess Willa
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also cackling at the close up of the coat from old navy with the "XS" tag. Homegirl is not an extra small or even close. There's nothing wrong with being a size Medium, I'm not sure what her issue is.
GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

I can see her being that twat running to the doctor after not getting pregnant after like 3 months or something lol.
kaitlin3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kaitlin3 »

GGF1987 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:09 pm I can see her being that twat running to the doctor after not getting pregnant after like 3 months or something lol.
agree, but I still hope she would be at least decent enough to gradually stop talking about TTC, but I think she will milk "secondary infertility" to get more views and pay for her billions of ovulation and pregnancy tests.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Xs at old Navy is really like a medium or even sometimes a large at other stores. That must be where she got her size fours from lol. That store has the worst sizing because they want women to feel smaller.

Return to “A-H”