Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

LittleOne912 wrote:Haha someone on her new post wrote “Brittani why aren’t you telling us how crew died? Image what exactly are you hiding?” Some of y’all have balls. I have balls on this site talking about my opinions but if you were to give me an aN an Instagram account I’m a puss about stuff like that lol
They probably posted it with a troll/throwaway account. The one chick who she reposted on her stories quickly deleted her account once people went after her. Which we’d all probably do, let’s be honest.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Not even going to waste my time on something lmao.

Jeff seems like he died inside. I don’t see this marriage lasting. Unless she ends up pregnant fairly quickly like we’ve predicted.
AmateurSnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AmateurSnark »

I think the number one person disrespecting a dead baby is his own mother. Honestly, I think most of the people on here are very respectful. She’s the one acting like everything’s great.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

I don’t see anything wrong with going away for a valentines weekend, especially since two of the kids are gone every other weekend, but it’s so weird to me that she can’t just enjoy it with her husband (who seems to be showing more signs that he’s having a hard time) and stop posting on social media every five minutes. Also the grief box unboxing posts need to stop.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t understand why Jeff gave her a Valentine’s present at Christmas.

It’s like “happy birthday honey. Here’s a Christmas tree”

The fact she thinks people will believe her bullshit is laughable. She’s going to trip herself up big time soon.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.

They really do, you can see in Jeff’s eyes that he is sad though. There is a big difference.

Sales2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sales2 »

Momma2three wrote:Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
I do not understand why she and her husband just happen to be selling their house at the same EXACT time as her ex-husband,the GFM coordinator just months after Crews passing? And her mom is both of their realtors? You can “qualify” for a lot more than you can “afford!” so whatever with that. She’s buying a &400,000 house that looks cheap, spec, and has no fireplace? I live here and believe me you can get way more for your money than that! And custom! Didn’t she post a post digging her YT idols for going to DW when she couldn’t? I’m really not trying to be ugly but I find that very strange. Especially when you know that she learned all of this passive aggressive narcissistic behavior from the one who knows it best. The only reason I am commenting is they have ALL taken advantage of good, kind hearted people and I don’t believe it’s right. And I’m honestly tired of it. Gaslighting and baiting people are forms of abuse and unfortunately this is all she knows! It’s horrible behavior and I honestly don’t think it’s right that people continue to support her. I feel terrible for her other children. Her dad and his family continue to suffer and grieve but absolutely no mention of them. Pure evil lurks from the other side and people continue to believe it. To each their own but don’t complain one day when you finally listen. That day’s coming. I know this is a “gossip” sight but I genuinely feel that what she and her mother are doing is wrong. And I promise you, this stems from her mom in my opinion. Funny that her and her husbands posts address ALL of the comments on here except for the situation from her mom. And not to mention her husbands most recent FB post. She has continued to allow the abusive behavior from them and she (they) unfortunately will be their own demise. It’s really sad to watch because she’s raising other children that will only continue that type of behavior unless she and her husband decide differently.

Sales2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sales2 »

Sales2 wrote:
Momma2three wrote:Ummmmmm the ONLY one disrespecting a “dead baby” is that baby’s mom. We say CREWS name more on this thread, then his own mother does. We are sad for him, and feel horrible that his life ended so soon. All she is worried about rn is “ME, MEEEEEEEEEE, look at ME, I’m grieving, it’s a all about ME” and how close Target is to her new upgraded house. Gross. Her latest pic, not only is she physically smiling like the Cheshire Cat, her eyes are smiling too. Sadness lurks in the eyes...and there is not a trace of sadness.
I do not understand why she and her husband just happen to be selling their house at the same EXACT time as her ex-husband,the GFM coordinator just months after Crews passing? And her mom is both of their realtors? You can “qualify” for a lot more than you can “afford!” so whatever with that. She’s buying a &400,000 house that looks cheap, spec, and has no fireplace? I live here and believe me you can get way more for your money than that! And custom! Didn’t she post a post digging her YT idols for going to DW when she couldn’t? I’m really not trying to be ugly but I find that very strange. Especially when you know that she learned all of this passive aggressive narcissistic behavior from the one who knows it best. The only reason I am commenting is they have ALL taken advantage of good, kind hearted people and I don’t believe it’s right. And I’m honestly tired of it. Gaslighting and baiting people are forms of abuse and unfortunately this is all she knows! It’s horrible behavior and I honestly don’t think it’s right that people continue to support her. I feel terrible for her other children. Her dad and his family continue to suffer and grieve but absolutely no mention of them. Pure evil lurks from the other side and people continue to believe it. To each their own but don’t complain one day when you finally listen. That day’s coming. I know this is a “gossip” sight but I genuinely feel that what she and her mother are doing is wrong. And I promise you, this stems from her mom in my opinion. Funny that her and her husbands posts address ALL of the comments on here except for the situation from her mom. And not to mention her husbands most recent FB post. She has continued to allow the abusive behavior from them and she (they) unfortunately will be their own demise. It’s really sad to watch because she’s raising other children that will only continue that type of behavior unless she and her husband decide differently.

And the only reason Jeff stays is because he can’t afford to leave her. It’s called a trap! She’s very smart! She knows what she’s doing because it’s all she knows!

Sales2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sales2 »

Sales2 wrote:
Sales2 wrote:

And the only reason Jeff stays is because he can’t afford to leave her. It’s called a trap! She’s very smart! She knows what she’s doing because it’s all she knows!

She was already pregnant when she and Jeff married!! So there you go!

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:Her eyes look like they are even smiling. I just don’t see a mom who lost their baby not even 2 months ago. She genuinely looks happy about her life. If I lost a child, the last thing I’d want to do is go on vacation away from my other children. Now we wait for the pregnancy announcement “our rainbow baby after the storm” bullshit.

Her eyes are smiling. She has the crow feet wrinkles and lines under her eyes which only happen when you are having a genuine smile. Jeff on the other hand looks completely dead in the eyes. If you zoom up on her face and then separately zoom up on his they don’t even look like they belong in the same photo. Jeff is literally dead in the eyes. Like he’s completely gone. I haven’t seen one photo of him genuinely smiling since this happened. Her on the other hand, well she’s living her best life...... sickening.

Has anyone else noticed that she’s barely spent any time with her living children since this happened?
Target alone, nail salon alone, vacation just her and Jeff alone, etc. I’m pretty sure most loss moms become hyper vigilant and over protective of their surviving littles, not avoiding them like the plague.....

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Also something I find interesting is the fact that today is national organ donation day, but not a single word of crew and his gift of organ donation. I guess she’s too busy trying to make another baby today to post about sweet baby Crew.....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 755739.jpg[/IMG]

Sales2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sales2 »

Great point! Thank you for bringing awareness to something so important.

boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

LexiRae wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:45 pm

Her eyes are smiling. She has the crow feet wrinkles and lines under her eyes which only happen when you are having a genuine smile. Jeff on the other hand looks completely dead in the eyes. If you zoom up on her face and then separately zoom up on his they don’t even look like they belong in the same photo. Jeff is literally dead in the eyes. Like he’s completely gone. I haven’t seen one photo of him genuinely smiling since this happened. Her on the other hand, well she’s living her best life...... sickening.

Has anyone else noticed that she’s barely spent any time with her living children since this happened?
Target alone, nail salon alone, vacation just her and Jeff alone, etc. I’m pretty sure most loss moms become hyper vigilant and over protective of their surviving littles, not avoiding them like the plague.....

Much less leaving them so soon to go on vacation.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Maybe it’s just me but if I were Brittani I wouldn’t be able to even smile to take a picture. Forget getting out of bed and fixing myself up, driving to target, going on vacations, redoing my floors to sell my home, buying a new home. None of that would matter. I’d feel a huge hole in my heart or like something was always missing. So doing all of these things wouldn’t make me feel better but yet she’s giddy about it all. It’s almost like Crew never even existed.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

hereforthekids wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:49 pm
brittknee wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 am
Whateverlove wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:47 am

The lady can't go on a little getaway with her husband for Valentine's day? Just to get away? Y'all need to chill a little bit.
I don’t think it has to do with going on a getaway with her husband it has everything to do with going on trips and buying new homes and ordering things on Amazon only to provide a swipe up link. Or mentioning famous people while her son is passing away and showing off things she gets in the mail from well-known influencers or asking for money or uploading videos to YouTube where she addresses haters rather than the people supporting her. It has so much more to do with the big picture not just one thing so the trip is just something to add to the laundry list of things that makes people here question her grieving process or lack thereof.

I completely agree and honestly never thought I'd say that since I think we often disagree! LOL :)

She even included a "Grief" on her highlights on IG. JUST making sure everyone knows she's grieving, ya'll.
Look at us agreeing and stuff :)
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Since all this happened, I truly felt devastated for her and was happy they were receiving all the GoFundMe money. Now, she is really starting to piss me off. I guarantee the majority of that gofundme money is going toward her new house, shopping sprees, and this vacation. She is really dumb for posting all of it too. If it was me I wouldn't be posting the vacation at all. Does she not see that it looks so bad? And I'm sorry, no one believes this trip was a christmas present. She thinks her subs are idiots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

brittknee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am
brittknee wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:03 am

I don’t think it has to do with going on a getaway with her husband it has everything to do with going on trips and buying new homes and ordering things on Amazon only to provide a swipe up link. Or mentioning famous people while her son is passing away and showing off things she gets in the mail from well-known influencers or asking for money or uploading videos to YouTube where she addresses haters rather than the people supporting her. It has so much more to do with the big picture not just one thing so the trip is just something to add to the laundry list of things that makes people here question her grieving process or lack thereof.

I completely agree and honestly never thought I'd say that since I think we often disagree! LOL :)

She even included a "Grief" on her highlights on IG. JUST making sure everyone knows she's grieving, ya'll.
When I first came here a month ago the brittani sub was so divided! It’s nice that many of us can all be civil now. Boy did it get heated there in the beginning!
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

LittleOne912 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:33 am
brittknee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:24 am

When I first came here a month ago the brittani sub was so divided! It’s nice that many of us can all be civil now. Boy did it get heated there in the beginning!
She's lost about 700 IG followers since yesterday and 8000 this month. People are starting to see through the BS.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”