IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Unread post by IcedCoffee »

AryaStark wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:53 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am When she was fake posing for that photo a couple of days ago, I kind of wondered if the kids would snap her in half.

I actually think it's dangerous for her to drive, she could have a seizure or faint from the lack of food. Is she still drinking alcohol? I got the impression she was.

Also the DILF thing is just disgusting. Do people say that about the father of their children? Show some class, seriously. The more they post about their sex life the more I'm convinced they don't have one. Also this isn't something she is saying in a bar, she is putting that on Instagram where 13 year olds can read it is her sister and mom and whoever else she knows.

Who thinks she is actually going to conceive next month? I think she won't. She will either be unable to conceive or won't actually try. After all she is bragging about being thin, she will get more sympathy from people who struggled or are struggling to have a baby and try and stay relevant that way. It's not like we are going to see whether they use birth control or not.
I think she almost got caught with the booze bottle in that vlog. He came in the room and she joked it was her new tripod? THEN you see a shot where he snap grabs the bottle knocking her phone over with one hand claiming he wanted a drink but I didn’t buy it. Looked like the actions of someone that was annoyed. I thought hmm I wonder if she was sneakily day drinking while he was out with Carter.
Her being underweight I think she may have trouble having a baby.
Is this the "this is real life" one? I haven't watched it. But someone was asking the other day about getting glimpses of true Tiffani so I hope they see this. Daytime drinking is a whole house of another color. Her loved ones need to do an intervention.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

luxe0780 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:59 am agree the dilf thing is vile. i agree, the more she “raves” about their sex life, the more convinced i become of the lack thereof. she looks like she would snap in half if he really got going.

i don’t think she will conceive. either they’re not trying or if they are, i can’t see how her body could even be fertile the way she is. would she even be having periods?? if she is, i can’t see how she would sustain a pregnancy eating so
little.

it’s funny how she claims to address everything, except the stuff people really want to know about.
I looked it up and you can get pregnant with an Eating disorder but it sounds extremely dangerous. And let's not forget if she is a person that announces at 5 weeks she could really upset Tanner and Carter if she has to unannounce. Having a miscarriage can be life altering and it's not as simple as "oh well let's try again" for a lot of people, and then there's all the "it's not a real baby yet" types of insensitive comments. So if it did happen I don't know how Tiffani would react. She milks her dead brother when she can. So I think she would do the same.

There is also stuff about getting a counselor which she refuses to do, and extra doctor appointments and she seems to be all about the medical medium so who knows? It doesn't sit right with me, she needs to get healthy. And not just get healthy and get pregnant, she needs to stabilize. I just don't see it happening. She can't admit fault so how would she admit her bad eating habits to a real doctor?

But I'm still on team #nomorebeastonbabies because she said so herself, they are drowning with 3... they can't cope. This 4th baby thing is a bad plan on multiple levels.

Edit. If they did get preg what are they going to do for insurance? Sounds like they can't even afford the kids bills now? Or Chris's back bills or whatever they were?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:47 am
AryaStark wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am
Gossipgurl wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:39 pm I don't feel bad for her .. she loves this. She loves being this skinny. We all can agree she looks like a skeleton but I bet you her and shrimp think she looks "hot".
The illness makes her feel she has control over Chris perhaps under the delusion if she looks “perfect” he will love her and only her.(ie if he cheated)
Like we have said, her behavior changed drastically after he mysteriously wasn’t at that job anymore. Keeping why a secret makes me believe whatever happened the result was a firing. Funny, they sure like to address everything we talk about here BuT the alleged cheating.
You have been watching for a long time, right? If you stop to think has she just changed from one thing to another? For example some people quit drinking but then take up drugs and then quit drugs and take up risky behavior like driving recklessly. It's like they swap vices. Do you think it's been like that with Tiffani? Personally I wonder if she has been damaged for a long time, I still think this eating thing was triggered in childhood. And maybe YouTube, whatever stress or pressure or not having real job security is adding to her issues.
Her mother and father lost a child and I think they tried to make it work but it didn’t and they divorced. Dad left. Not sure what that exactly meant. Never heard from again or living a couple towns over and helped raise her. She’s always just been cryptic when it’s rarely brought up. In her beginning vlogs she talked about being poor. She would bring it up in reference to things. However some people that knew her have said that was untrue.?

I think you are probably right she did have trauma. With eating disorders it always begins with a feeling of loss of control.
Like I and everyone else have said he may have triggered it in her. A dad walking out as a child you may blame yourself or why aren’t you good enough. The same feelings if your spouse cheats. So the cheating may have dredged this up from long ago like you said from childhood.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:03 am
AryaStark wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:53 am
IcedCoffee wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am When she was fake posing for that photo a couple of days ago, I kind of wondered if the kids would snap her in half.

I actually think it's dangerous for her to drive, she could have a seizure or faint from the lack of food. Is she still drinking alcohol? I got the impression she was.

Also the DILF thing is just disgusting. Do people say that about the father of their children? Show some class, seriously. The more they post about their sex life the more I'm convinced they don't have one. Also this isn't something she is saying in a bar, she is putting that on Instagram where 13 year olds can read it is her sister and mom and whoever else she knows.

Who thinks she is actually going to conceive next month? I think she won't. She will either be unable to conceive or won't actually try. After all she is bragging about being thin, she will get more sympathy from people who struggled or are struggling to have a baby and try and stay relevant that way. It's not like we are going to see whether they use birth control or not.
I think she almost got caught with the booze bottle in that vlog. He came in the room and she joked it was her new tripod? THEN you see a shot where he snap grabs the bottle knocking her phone over with one hand claiming he wanted a drink but I didn’t buy it. Looked like the actions of someone that was annoyed. I thought hmm I wonder if she was sneakily day drinking while he was out with Carter.
Her being underweight I think she may have trouble having a baby.
Is this the "this is real life" one? I haven't watched it. But someone was asking the other day about getting glimpses of true Tiffani so I hope they see this. Daytime drinking is a whole house of another color. Her loved ones need to do an intervention.
His newest vlog yes.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

Omg she really thinks she is cute!! That look is new you guys. This is the look that she proves she deliberately did this to herself. She really likes herself i cannot believe her![IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... bdc291.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... f4c8f3.jpg[/IMG]

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I brought this up a looong time ago but a few months ago Anna Saccone was talking about how when she weaned her kid her thoughts of her eating disorder resurfaced and to make a long story short she received toooooons of compliments/support. I said “watch, tiff do something similar”... Ella will be weaning and Tiff will feel “out of control” and spiral into an eating disorder, Triggered solely by the fact that Anna got a shit ton of attention for opening/talking up about it. Whatever she is doing I’m sure it’s for the attention. Although it may not be good attention I can 100% guarantee they would leave up comments on their videos/posts saying “omg you’re too thin” but if it was “omg your hair is a mess” they would delete it.

It just seems like an eating disorder is going to be the next drama that she will drag out a few months, have a “recovery” and then get knocked up.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:50 am I brought this up a looong time ago but a few months ago Anna Saccone was talking about how when she weaned her kid her thoughts of her eating disorder resurfaced and to make a long story short she received toooooons of compliments/support. I said “watch, tiff do something similar”... Ella will be weaning and Tiff will feel “out of control” and spiral into an eating disorder, Triggered solely by the fact that Anna got a shit ton of attention for opening/talking up about it. Whatever she is doing I’m sure it’s for the attention. Although it may not be good attention I can 100% guarantee they would leave up comments on their videos/posts saying “omg you’re too thin” but if it was “omg your hair is a mess” they would delete it.

It just seems like an eating disorder is going to be the next drama that she will drag out a few months, have a “recovery” and then get knocked up.
Speaking of Anna, didn't Tiffani try to steal a pancake recipe from her?

I think it's going to backfire on her. She is going to end up being fed by a tube. Someone else I follow online is alarmingly thin as well, Lyndsy Fonseca, she looks sick. Historically women's "ideal bodies" have changed, like an hourglass figure was in fashion, I hope we aren't going to see this stick thin thing become a trend.

Has anyone noticed Ella seems to be wearing clothes that fit here better? Like because Tiffani projects her feelings onto Ella? She hasn't been wearing as many potato sack looking dresses lately. Unless I've missed it.
luxe0780
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by luxe0780 »

ummm, can we all stop and appreciate how mangled shrimp’s feet are?? i’m stunned.
8007F6F5-1888-4CC4-AD47-7BC3D7AE708C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

THATS WHY THEY BOTH GO TO PICK UP THE KIDS AND GET A SITTER!!
She doesnt trust him to go by himself or stay home by himself to possibly text someone else.
Probably got the phone jail for HIM.
Omg
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

Onchao16 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm
CrankyPants wrote:She is text book Orthorexia.

I can't watch her, honestly, it's too reminiscent to when my niece was in the throes of anorexia/bulimia and would throw up 20x a day. She looked like that, sunken, hallow, dehydrated, gaunt. I just can't watch her. I try, I peek in for a post on IG and end up scrolling on past everything.
Is that where the persons eats but has a bunch of food restrictions and special diets? Fake restrictions that is. Just a way to have the control, say you’re “eating” but I’m fact barely eating. If so, totally het. Gets rid of one food group at a time. And now this “cleanse”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've heard it called "Clean Eating Anorexia". It's when they make "healthy" choices like going gluten free because "that one time I got a stomache ache after I ate some bread" - and then they just keep eliminating food claiming they get sick when they eat it....until they are so restricted like FOR EXAMPLE EATING ONLY FRUIT AND VEGIS like T.Celery is doing now. They don't get enough nutrients, period. I learned that this was an actual disorder when a man I used to work for ---- his wife developed this disorder. She was 5'1" and weighed about 90 pounds. She was so skeletol that she looked like a praying mantis with this normal sized skull that ended up looking huge because she has the body of a 9 year old.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

CrankyPants wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:16 am
Onchao16 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm
CrankyPants wrote:She is text book Orthorexia.

I can't watch her, honestly, it's too reminiscent to when my niece was in the throes of anorexia/bulimia and would throw up 20x a day. She looked like that, sunken, hallow, dehydrated, gaunt. I just can't watch her. I try, I peek in for a post on IG and end up scrolling on past everything.
Is that where the persons eats but has a bunch of food restrictions and special diets? Fake restrictions that is. Just a way to have the control, say you’re “eating” but I’m fact barely eating. If so, totally het. Gets rid of one food group at a time. And now this “cleanse”.

I've heard it called "Clean Eating Anorexia". It's when they make "healthy" choices like going gluten free because "that one time I got a stomache ache after I ate some bread" - and then they just keep eliminating food claiming they get sick when they eat it....until they are so restricted like FOR EXAMPLE EATING ONLY FRUIT AND VEGIS like T.Celery is doing now. They don't get enough nutrients, period. I learned that this was an actual disorder when a man I used to work for ---- his wife developed this disorder. She was 5'1" and weighed about 90 pounds. She was so skeletol that she looked like a praying mantis with this normal sized skull that ended up looking huge because she has the body of a 9 year old.

It’s called orthorexia. It’s the new eating disorder officially adopted by the DSM. A good portion of the population now suffers from it now- they may not have been diagnosed with this whole organic, clean eating, plant based generation has literally created a new eating disorder

Anorexia nearly destroyed my life...been inpatient 3 times from the age of 19 until 25...luckily I have been in fully recovery now for 9 years. I’ve had to stop watching tiffanis vlogs and stop following her stories because of how triggering she is

If you look at her last vlog it honestly looks like people are turned off by this new lifestyle she has adopted
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

Why do her kids mouths always hang open? Is that normal? I don’t remember my kids doing that. Especially when they talk to them - the kids all just stare at them with their mouth open looking confused.
ApothicDrunk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ApothicDrunk »

Ew the way she was eating a banana and chewing with her mouth open....
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

LittleOne912 wrote:
Onchao16 wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:42 pm Is that where the persons eats but has a bunch of food restrictions and special diets? Fake restrictions that is. Just a way to have the control, say you’re “eating” but I’m fact barely eating. If so, totally het. Gets rid of one food group at a time. And now this “cleanse”.

It’s called orthorexia. It’s the new eating disorder officially adopted by the DSM. A good portion of the population now suffers from it now- they may not have been diagnosed with this whole organic, clean eating, plant based generation has literally created a new eating disorder

Anorexia nearly destroyed my life...been inpatient 3 times from the age of 19 until 25...luckily I have been in fully recovery now for 9 years. I’ve had to stop watching tiffanis vlogs and stop following her stories because of how triggering she is

If you look at her last vlog it honestly looks like people are turned off by this new lifestyle she has adopted
I’m so glad that you are recovered! I just wanted to ask you... what exactly does she do that’s triggering? Like you most definitely see signs and symptoms of her having a disorder? If anyone that would know it would be someone that has gone through it. I’m just curious... also did you see any signs from the past? Because I did, I always thought she was weird about food. Just wanted your opinion thank you

LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

Salamisammich wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:40 am
LittleOne912 wrote:

I’m so glad that you are recovered! I just wanted to ask you... what exactly does she do that’s triggering? Like you most definitely see signs and symptoms of her having a disorder? If anyone that would know it would be someone that has gone through it. I’m just curious... also did you see any signs from the past? Because I did, I always thought she was weird about food. Just wanted your opinion thank you

Her collarbones are something i would have loved back in the day....Back in the day when you didn't eat for days (fasted) it would bring these euphoric feelings...this high. I see the collarbones, I see her getting a euphoria on her "cleanse" and it brings back some thing that I miss. Yes - Most people with eating disorders miss certain aspects of the disease. Luckily I have been in complete recovery for 9 years so I know how to walk away from triggers. Because sadly there are triggers all around us. But imagine being in the thick of your disorder or in the beginning stages of recovery? She has 130k followers and I can bet you there's atleast 1 or 2 who will see her body and her habbits and it will trigger them. Recovering from an eating disorder is said to be harder than a drug addiction because food is something a person NEEDS to learn to live on and be around. I just hope to god she doesn't hurt another woman or girl watching.

I just started watching her last March. I I had my daughter in December and I needed crockpot meals and she showed up in a youtube search. I never understood the gluten free thing or the ground turkey thing.....Lean Ground beef is overall better and has more nutritional value. But I guess I didn't know her well enough to know or see any eating disordered behavior.
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Tiff saying things like “I wouldn’t want your diet” “I don’t like chicken nuggets” is exactly why your kids don’t eat and will also have an unhealthy relationship with food. Great parenting! Sitting there in your dining room with a hat on... you are a miserable witch

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:51 am THATS WHY THEY BOTH GO TO PICK UP THE KIDS AND GET A SITTER!!
She doesnt trust him to go by himself or stay home by himself to possibly text someone else.
Probably got the phone jail for HIM.
Omg
Wasn’t that funny when he kept bringing up throughout the vlog that they’re always together. Awkward! All I heard was wompwomp.
No man👏and I mean👏NONE, kiss a woman’s flat buttocks as
👏much as he does and has not done something 👏wrong.
Babyjen1012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babyjen1012 »

Why do ppl have to post the dumbest shit on IG.!? Shrimpy pushing a shopping cart, which he had to hoist himself up on so he towers over the kids & the mound of celery. You cant even see his legs in the pic. Oh wait I guess they're showing that they DO take all 3 kids grocery shopping. Great job parenting & look you survived it!!! I'm sure they tried to get a sitter but no one was available on Valentines day🤣
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Babyjen1012 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:15 pm Why do ppl have to post the dumbest shit on IG.!? Shrimpy pushing a shopping cart, which he had to hoist himself up on so he towers over the kids & the mound of celery. You cant even see his legs in the pic. Oh wait I guess they're showing that they DO take all 3 kids grocery shopping. Great job parenting & look you survived it!!! I'm sure they tried to get a sitter but no one was available on Valentines day🤣
Totally agree. Great point about no sitter I liked that one.
That dancing is so desperate someone discover us plleeease!
Their talent agent told them to do crap. I bet they have a list of homework they have to do for the gram to “kickstart their fame.”
Do an impromptu dance with your kids like no one’s watching, go to a market and do an objects appear larger showcasing celery... What’s that line..I’ve seen better acting in a Tampax commercial. So. fcking. fake.
IcedCoffee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh she's definitely triggering more than one or two people.

Not just her body and food issues, but children that grew up like Tanner is, unloved and unwanted and gaslit and shoved to the side until their parents decided to show them off or to pretend to care. Or people that are legitimately suicidal and she says she told Chris and was cured, whereas others struggle for YEARS with suicidal idealization and self harm and feelings of worthlessness and actual therapy not helping trying different meds and she is over there like oh you just tell your husband and Presto! Or people with trouble conceiving here she is talking about her struggles. And when Brittani's baby dies and she is talking about donating milk and how Britt should handle it, that's gotta be triggering to people going through that. How she claims to have OCD, she wears these ailments/illnesses/issues/whatever like they are badges of honor because she is that desperate for attention. Her actual struggles she won't address. She makes shit up. Isn't it so ironic that she is DYING FOR ATTENTION but literally won't give attention to her own children? She is failing them! It's so hypocritical and twisted.

Also how many of us have said we had a friend like Tiffani or a mother like Tiffani etc? So many people are finding her personality as relatable in the sense that we have seen signs or lived with a narcissist etc, that's not the kind of relatable that anyone should want to be or strive to be.

Like I said a while ago but it got buried, Chris posted a pic of one of the boys shopping, no sign of him or Tiffani in the post, I said it was nice of the babysitter to run errands and text that pic to them. There is no way they were on that trip. If they were there they would be in the photo. Can you even Imagine asking your husband to constantly be taking photos of you? I think I would feel embarrassed for that! My husband takes candid photos of me or we might pose if we are some place nice but if I was having to ASK for his validation I would feel pretty damn low!

They can't let anything be about the kids, it always has an agenda. They can't take a family trip without posting it everywhere. They can't eat a meal without it being filmed. It's just sick

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”